Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Default Re: BP Whistleblowers, Over 10 Assassinated

I`m getting: "bad request".

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

When a link does not open generally all you have to do is take the core address and go to it and find the article... in this case, ww.neworldorderreport.com

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/N...t-2-Years.aspx

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Calz (10th April 2011), fifi (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), Lost Soul (10th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (23rd July 2011), Miller (10th April 2011), Nasu (23rd May 2014), PHARAOH (11th April 2011), phimonic (10th April 2011), Realeyes (24th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

My computer is a piece of crap, excuse me for being a little nervous. eyes wide open my apolagies

9. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks Arrowwind, your link works. Taken collectively, these reports are alarming.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Nasu (23rd May 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Thank you Arrowind for a link that actually works. I suspect that the others were quashed.

12. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    My computer is a piece of crap, excuse me for being a little nervous. eyes wide open my apolagies
    Caution is good.
    You meant no insult, I doubt it would be taken as such.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks for posting. This makes chilling reading.

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Thank you, Eye Wide Open & Arrowwind. I hope someday the public will get to know the real reason behind these deaths, and express their gratitude to these brave souls.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Nasu (23rd May 2014)

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

For BP and the PTB to be so openly (almost) destroying everyone that is saying part of the truth about the disaster, it must means that if this truth was revealed, it would change the actual power structure of the world. It is such a complete cover up (media, people killed, doctord intimidated and workers as well) - in a society that has the upmost means of communications, namely US - that some very dire truth that would be changing everything must be beneath it.

I wish we could have the reporters we used to have for a thorough investigation.

Bet the same will happen with Japan.

I am truly sorry for all those that died trying to do good deeds for everyone. My spirit is with them.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

fifi (11th April 2011), sepia (11th April 2011), WhiteFeather (24th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Sorry for thlink probs. they worked when I posted them.

Should work now;

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/N...t-2-Years.aspx

This should work but you may have to log into facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/real-c...82025868510643

19. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Yes, reporters to investigate would be nice. However they would likely be eliminated too. Here's a group functioning from darkness and refusal to honor free will choice here in a blatant way. Reporters wouldn't help. And here is where people like Inelia are the apparent solution. As with many problems, the solution cannot be found at the same level as the problem. You must go into another level to handle this. And from a higher perspective there is no wrongdoing, however there can be massive change created from this (higher) level. Anyone wish do a remote viewing meditation focused on this issue?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Elixir (18th April 2014), Nasu (23rd May 2014)

21. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

very chilling facts .. i hate this world !
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Nasu (23rd May 2014)

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Great find OP. I heard about this guy J. Wheeler and thought something was very unusual about his death and the many others listed on that site. Yes i believe we can link this to TPTB definately! And without a doubt, totally startling.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Nasu (23rd May 2014)

25. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    very chilling facts .. i hate this world !

Yes, the facts are very chilling, I too feel for those who have had their lives taken.

Just proves that these people were close to the truth. "Let they not be forgotten"

Trail, this is a beautiful World, Peace!!

TT
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 24th July 2011 at 15:48.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

DoubleHelix (24th July 2011), Nasu (23rd May 2014)

27. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,352 times in 21,475 posts

I fixed the links in the opening post.

The problem was the usual one that people have with long links. The link that is displayed on the screen (for example http://www.facebook.com/notes/real-c...82025868510643) is a shortened (mangled, broken) form of the real link (for example http://www.facebook.com/notes/real-coastal-warriors/dead-jailed-missing-scientists-individuals-affiliated-with-the-bp-oil-disaster/182025868510643).

If you simply copy and paste what you see, with the shortened, mangled links, the links won't work. You have to use "Copy Link Location" off the right click menu (or whatever is the equivalent on trackpads) to get the real (long form, unmangled) link, and edit that into what you copied and pasted.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Nasu (23rd May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Did you guys notice that Chardon School shooting was on the day macondo trial began?

also BP got a huge multi billion dollar fine recently, but not enough eh?

very dirty business.

also look at the M16 people hopping in and out of BP and BAE Systems..

30. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Well, this one is still alive... but, is he a whistle blower?

Lap Dancers, the CIA, Pay-offs, and BP’s Deepwater Horizon

Thursday, April 17, 2014
    By Greg Palast | for Truthdig
    From his investigation for Channel 4 Television in the newly released film, Vultures and Vote Rustlers.
    There was CIA involvement through a company called Mega Oil. They were shipping in arms under the cover of oil tools.

The BP executive was explaining to me how the CIA, MI6 and British Petroleum engineered a coup d'état, overthrowing an elected president of a nation who was “not favorable to BP.” The corporation's former Vice-President, Leslie Abrahams, is pictured here, holding an AK-47 in front of BP headquarters in Baku, Azerbaijan. Like most of the other BP executives I spoke with, he proudly added that while he was working for BP, he was also an operative for MI6, British intelligence.

The conversation was far from the weirdest I had in my four-continent investigation of the real story of the Deepwater Horizon.

The BP oilrig blew out on April 20, 2010, four years ago this Sunday.

Earlier this month, the Obama Administration officially OK'd BP's right to resume drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. And two weeks ago, just to assure the company that all is forgiven, the U.S. Department of the Interior gave BP a new contract to drill in the Gulf of Mexico–right next to where the Deepwater Horizon went down. At the same time, the forgive-and-forget U.S. Justice Department has put the trial of David Rainey, the only BP big-shot charged with a felony crime in the disaster, on indefinite hold.

The Deepwater Horizon blow-out incinerated eleven men on the rig and poisoned 600 miles of Gulf coastline. What political fairy dust does BP keep in its pocket to receive virtual immunity from the consequences?

To understand what really happened in the Gulf of Mexico, and how BP became a corporate creature beyond the reach of the law, British television network Channel 4 sent me on a four-continent investigation through a labyrinthine funhouse of bribery, lap-dancing, beatings, Wikileaks, a coup d'état, arrests and oil-state terror.

I found the cause of the tragedy of the Deepwater Horizon seven thousand miles from the Gulf in the ancient city of Baku, the Central Asian caravan stop on the Silk Road.
    For the interview with agent Abrahams and the full story of the Deepwater Horizon, see, Vultures and Vote Rustlers, the documentary which will be available as a download without charge for the next two days courtesy of the not-for-profit Palast Investigative Fund.
    The literal source of Soviet power until 1991, Baku has been exporting petroleum for 3,000 years. As the Soviet Union shattered into pieces that year, BP set its sights on the city. It is now the capital of the new nation of Azerbaijan, which sits atop the biggest untapped oil field in the world, right beneath the Caspian Sea.

A coup for BP
    BP Chairman Lord Browne flew into Baku as soon as the young state elected its first president. Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher joined him via the “Iron Lady,” a plane the corporation outfitted especially for her. At a state dinner, Browne handed BP Vice-President Abrahams a briefcase and showed him the contents: a check for $30 million. Browne then gave the check to the president of Azerbaijan.
    Still, the new president remained “not favorable” to BP's demand for control of the Caspian oil, so MI6, the CIA and the corporation went into action. The spy agencies armed and empowered the former Soviet KGB chief Heydar Aliyev, who in 1993 overthrew Azerbaijan's elected government. Once he became dictator, Aliyev named himself president for life and within four months signed a no-bid deal to give the reserves to BP.

BP and MI6 man Abrahams was instructed, he told me, to “smooth the way” for the deal by taking Azeri officials to London in Lord Browne's jet for weekends of lap-dancing and other entertainment. By Abraham's own estimation, he paid over $3 million in additional cash bribes to make certain BP would have no trouble.

I should note that Abrahams broke no law: bribery by a British subject was legal then. BP did not deny the pay-offs when I questioned them directly, and MI6 officers proudly confirmed the coup d'état's purpose of locking in the offshore deal for BP.

Quick-dry, quick-kill cement
    What does this have to do with the blow out of the Deepwater Horizon?

This: It is now well established that the disaster occurred when the cement used to cap the well failed, allowing explosive methane gas to fill the rig and transform it into a sinking fire ball.

But this was not BP's first cement failure and explosion. Just 17 months earlier, BP's Caspian Sea Transocean rig suffered exactly the same fate.

The cause of the two blow-outs was identical. In the Caspian as in the Gulf, BP laced its cement with nitrogen gas. The nitrogen bubbles sped up the drying of the mixture, saving BP half a million dollars a day on rig rental charges. But in offshore high-pressure zones, nitrogen-spiked cement can fail. And it did. Twice.

Question: Why in the world was BP allowed to use this insanely dangerous “quick-dry” cement just after a failure in the Caspian? Answer: A cover-up–via threats, beatings, arrests, bribery, perjury and the complicity of the U.S. State Department.

I only learned of the prior blow-out because of a coded message from the Caspian Sea received from one very nervous eye witness. To get the evidence, I flew to Baku and headed across the road-less desert to find more witnesses.

But we had been ratted out. My crew was placed under arrest by Azerbaijan's secret police. While they demanded our film, I was allowed to keep my pen, which was actually a hidden camera. (I've learned a few things from Maxwell Smart.)

How do you keep a monstrous blow-out from going public? As one of the arresting cops told us with odd pride, “BP drives this country.” It drives it with cash. Robert Ebel, former chief of oil analysis for the CIA, estimates that at least $140 million of payments by BP for Azeri oil has gone unaccounted for. Where did it go? Notably, the Aliyev ruling family lives like pashas despite the president's official salary of $100 a month.

Oil worker advocate Mirvari Gahramanli said she was beaten by police for raising questions. In case I doubted it, she showed me photographs of a dozen cops slamming her with long clubs.

What's worse, while I was tossed out of the country (it would have looked bad to throw a TV reporter into a dungeon), my witnesses disappeared.

Wikileaks and oily lies
    Just five months before the Deepwater Horizon spill, BP Vice-President for Gulf Exploration David Rainey testified before the U.S. Congress that the company had drilled offshore “for the last 50 years in a manner both safe and protective of the environment.”

BP's testimony was a lie. The Caspian rig blew out a year earlier.

But the lie was good enough for Congress. Based on Rainey's assurances, legislators pressured the Department of the Interior to drop objections to plans for drilling in the Gulf's deep waters.

Withholding information from Congress is a felony crime. But Rainey has one heck of a defense: the U.S. State Department was in on the cover-up.

Deep in the pile of confidential State Department cables released by one courageous U.S. soldier, Pvt. Bradley (now Chelsea) Manning, we have the notes from a secret meeting between the U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan, Anna Dearse, and the chief of BP's Caspian operation.

The hugger-mugger was demanded by BP's American partners, Chevron and Exxon. The U.S. oil companies had complained to the State Department that they were no longer getting their piece of the Caspian loot and BP wouldn't tell them why. (You'll remember that Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was a member of Chevron's board of executives.)

In the memo, which you can see in our film, Vultures and Vote Rustlers, the U.S. Ambassador provides the details of the blow-out of the bad cement on the BP rig.
    The State Department kept schtum, not even warning U.S. safety regulators. And Exxon and Chevron's chiefs joined BP's Rainey in the mendacious sales pitch to Congress, testifying, despite their knowledge, that their offshore drilling methods were safe as a game of checkers.

Justice is not always abused: David Rainey was indicted for felonious obstruction of Congress. However, the charge centers on a relatively minor falsehood: his alleged understatement of the amount of oil bursting into the Gulf. Neither Rainey nor BP will be tried for the deadlier lie to Congress -- the prior blow-out caused by the penny-pinching quick-dry cement -- because the U.S. government is itself complicit in the cover-up.

Blow-backs and blow-outs

And that's why we are seeing the red carpet rolled out for BP in the Gulf once more.

When the U.S. government participates in the corruption of other democracies, when it authorizes bribery and ignores police-state tactics to benefit from business deals, the sins of empire can come back to haunt the nation. In the CIA's world this is called “blow-back.” What was covered up in Baku has killed Americans in the Gulf, and it will likely continue to kill.

And bribery does not simply stay “over there.” American officials are not as different from the Baku bandits as they may like to believe. The agency in charge of regulating BP's drilling in the Gulf, the U.S. Minerals Mining Service, was rife with watchdogs who, like their Azeri counterparts, took backhanders and pay-outs from BP. And when I say BP was in bed with the regulators, that is not a metaphor: a BP lobbyist was sleeping with a chief of the agency.

Don't bother sending David Rainey a file in a cake: the BP man won't get two minutes of jail time. His trial has been suspended indefinitely.

Immunity from law is not new to BP. As I reported two weeks ago, BP was the main culprit in the disaster caused by the Exxon Valdez grounding. The company walked away without paying a dime to the victims. In the case of the Deepwater Horizon, a few tenacious attorneys have ensured the corporation pays some compensation in the Gulf. But that money comes nowhere close to the damage it caused and will do nothing to harm the company's bottom line.

The oil is still there
    Today BP has declared Gulf waters clean, as if Mother Nature were just a toilet you can poop in and flush. But I've been to the Gulf shores. Dig down ten inches in the shoals off Gulfport and you'll hit Deepwater Horizon crude. Biologist Rick Steiner tells me BP's poisonous sludge will remain just under the surface for another 40 year. Hidden–just like BP's crimes.

Greg Palast is the author of Vultures’ Picnic, inside his investigations from the Arctic to the Congo, hunting down rogue billionaires. Palast’s reports are seen on BBC-TV and Britain’s Channel 4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Corncrake (18th April 2014), Elixir (18th April 2014), Nasu (23rd May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast