+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1 8 18 20 LastLast

Thread: Eating animal products will shut down your dna

1. Link to Post #341
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Eating animal products will shut down your dna

You know what always turns me off of something... when people speak as though their way is absolutely correct and they know the truth that the rest of us are somehow missing out on. Constance you keep saying to people "do, be and then tell".... I'm sorry have you ascended yet? Do you know anyone who has?

Ascension is a theory... one of those things we're going to have to wait and find out about. No one knows for certain if it's going to happen and no one knows for certain that it's not. In my personal opinion it's not going to happen in our life time but I could be wrong. Even if I am wrong I highly, highly doubt eating meat is going to diminish those odds. I personally think we're more likely to see a DNA upgrade... maybe there tied in together I'm not sure, I've never experienced it haha.

Theoretically those who are going to ascend if it happens will be those who vibrate at a higher frequency right? Therefore if meat makes you happy, eat it! I've always personally felt that cows were probably specifically created for our nourishment anyway. I mean look at all the great things we get from them. We get milk which makes our bones nice and strong. We get beef that gives us protein. We get Magic mushrooms growing off there waste providing us with enlightenment. Their an amazing creature when you think about it. Maybe I'm wrong about that too and in my next life I'll come back as a cow and learn my lesson... who knows. For now at least I'm going to do what makes me happy and go grab a nice juicy cheeseburger....mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Let me ask you this as well: When you think about it are vegetables and fruit not alive as well? Do you know for a fact that they aren't aware? Studies have shown that plants for example can experience trauma. Is this not the case? Why is out o.k. to ingest one and not the other?

Oh and to answer your question Constance: We eat because it's enjoyable in my opinion. I do believe it is possible to exist without food but achieving that would take years and years of focus and training. Theoretically you would have to train yourself to draw energy from the planet, the atmosphere and the sun I believe. All the wonderful things one would miss out on. Some people would even get seriously ill trying.

Also question for you Constance: If your friend has his brain turned on 100% and is fully conscious whats he still doing in this density?

In closing... if vegetarianism makes you happy go for it. If eating meat makes you happy, go throw a t-bone on the barby. If existing without food makes you happy, by all means! Do what's right for you and what makes you the happiest and don't let other people make you feel bad about it.

night all ,

Aldous
    Last edited by Gone001; 13th April 2011 at 01:19.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

NancyV (13th April 2011), Revere (13th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #342
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZvHN7...eature=related

Watch from 7.27 ...
    Namasté

Ps - Ascension also means «working» the body «energy». Chi-kung, tai-chi, yoga, sevearl marcial arts, sufi dance, reiki, etc, are tools to work that energy.
    Gradually , with that work that expands the light boby, activation of chacras, developpement of the 3 vision, astraltravel, healing skills, clairvoaince etc,- there is progressive mutation of the cells vibration.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 13th April 2011 at 01:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Aldous (here)
    You know what always turns me off of something... when people speak as though their way is absolutely correct and they know the truth that the rest of us are somehow missing out on.
    Why?

I have to write more because the message is too short - should be long enough now

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. Link to Post #344
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I remember a time when almost any thread turned into a Charles thread. Now, they might turn into Inelia threads and I am sooo guilty here. lol

With my name and the free promo for the latest interviewee I might be confused for a mod. I was told that by a mod BTW. The name part. That is why I am now a confused member.

I feel dizzy.
    Last edited by modwiz; 13th April 2011 at 01:42.

7. Link to Post #345
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    You know what always turns me off of something... when people speak as though their way is absolutely correct and they know the truth that the rest of us are somehow missing out on.
    Why?

I have to write more because the message is too short - should be long enough now
    Because if ya know everything then how do you learn new things?

8. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

But aren't you missing out yourself on possibly learning something new because of being put off by the presentation of the information rather than the actual information?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

10. Link to Post #347
    Deactivated
    Thanks

But aren't you missing out yourself on possibly learning something new because of being put off by the presentation of the information rather than the actual information?
    I read the info Teakai... I disagreed with it, that's a separate issue. I addressed the info I read and gave my personal opinions on it. If you read the rest of my post you can see that. Your just quoting the first line in a 7 paragraph post lol. Presentation is just one issue I wanted to address and yes it does irk me. Maybe that's my hang up and no one else feels that way, that's alright but it's how I feel. Maybe it irks other people that it irks me... who knows...

11. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

I read the info Teakai... I disagreed with it, that's a separate issue. I addressed the info I read and gave my personal opinions on it. If you read the rest of my post you can see that. Your just quoting the first line in a 7 paragraph post lol. Presentation is just one issue I wanted to address and yes it does irk me. Maybe that's my hang up and no one else feels that way, that's alright but it's how I feel. Maybe it irks other people that it irks me... who knows...
    True, Aldous - I was only focusing on that part only because I wondered why you'd choose to be put off information by the way it was presented.

Thanks for answering

I'd ask why it irks you - but that would be getting right off topic

12. Link to Post #349
    Deactivated
    Thanks

True, Aldous - I was only focusing on that part only because I wondered why you'd choose to be put off information by the way it was presented.

Thanks for answering

I'd ask why it irks you - but that would be getting right off topic
    Haha it's alright . It's not necessarily a choice though just a feeling... I guess it's because when something is presented in that way it lessens the quality of the ensuing debate. If someone says something in an 'absolute' then your going to get some people arguing for the sake of being wrong or right. This is apparent in my opinion when you say something like this "You will shut down your DNA and so there won't be a connection to source anyway. You will pollute your body with toxins and the energy that an animal gives off when it is killed but you can't come from an empowered place within if your DNA is shut down because this IS your connection to the divine source."

If, on the other hand, you present an opinion and kind of go 'Alright I was reading this and it got me thinking about this and IMO I believe this, what do you guys think?", then you get a nice relaxed debate in an atmosphere where you don't have to worry about being wrong or right and you can thoughtfully and intelligently give your opinion . In this environment everyone takes away something. I'm not trying to write guidelines this is just what I like to see haha. I Hope that clears things up! Take it easy and I will leave it at that tonight because your right about getting off topic
    Last edited by Gone001; 13th April 2011 at 02:17.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

NancyV (13th April 2011), Teakai (13th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #350
    Inelia

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I remember a time when almost any thread turned into a Charles thread. Now, they might turn into Inelia threads and I am sooo guilty here. lol

With my name and the free promo for the latest interviewee I might be confused for a mod. I was told that by a mod BTW. The name part. That is why I am now a confused member.

I feel dizzy.
    Her original post used an article from my website, although she didn't credit, thus my entering this thread, and name being used in replies.

Thanks for the promo by the way

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Nortreb (15th April 2011), Yoda (14th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #351
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:29.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Lord Sidious (13th April 2011), modwiz (13th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #352
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:29.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (13th April 2011), Lion Monkey (13th April 2011), Lord Sidious (13th April 2011), modwiz (13th April 2011), Normalguy31 (13th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #353
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:30.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

modwiz (13th April 2011), Teakai (13th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #354
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Icecold (13th April 2011), Lord Sidious (13th April 2011), modwiz (13th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #355
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Jorr:

Quote This was among the most stupid messages I´ve ever seen and heard in a video

The bibel is true and thou shalt not kill. LOL Do you realize that the ones who

have created the situation that make 30 000 children starve to death every day

are notorious readers of and promotors of that garbage. And thou shalt not kill,

no because the love-loving Jahve want the monopoly on that. And that entity has

a lot of effective and faithful assistent in 3D. Its unbelieveable that anyone still

buys in to this message after this 2000 years of terror.
    Christianity will consistently try to slither into the alternative debate using whatever means necessary.
    Jut watch them at work.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Constance Neal (here)

Oh...I didn't mention that what you said is exactly what Brians message is: We need to put back what is missing. You just said it in a different way. Thanks for your help!

It's all about "Wholeness" Aldous.

I didn't really understand what Brian fully mean't by this until yesterday. It is very profound and has many, many levels.

Thanks for bringing this to my conscious attention!

Inspiration everywhere....

I'd like to see Brian interviewed at a later time Constance...if you get my drift.
    A limb of the body which we will create.

25. Link to Post #356
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes Avalon has a new social climber in the ranks.

Not making a lot of friends....but what the heck. Its about power...so collateral damage is to be expected.

Talking the talk, but not seeing the walk....yet. Lot's of anticipation.

26. Link to Post #357
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Icecold (13th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #358
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    I'd like to see Brian interviewed at a later time Constance...if you get my drift.
    Absolutely I do

It did occur to me when I first started posting....

Shall I keep walking South Ice?

lol. Yes Constance, I see you continuing along the path on your journey. You have a good compass.
    Last edited by Icecold; 13th April 2011 at 07:26.

29. Link to Post #359
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Absolutely I do

It did occur to me when I first started posting....

Shall I keep walking South Ice?
    I think you might get lost down south, my GPS says abort mission.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

30. Link to Post #360
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1 8 18 20 LastLast