1. Link to Post #321
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Eating animal products will shut down your dna

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:28.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (12th April 2011), K626 (12th April 2011), Lord Sidious (12th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    I don't know about the effects of a vegetarian diet on DNA, but I know one renowned scientist said:

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.  ~Albert Einstein

And another genius:

Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs.  We live by the death of others:  we are burial places!  I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.  ~Leonardo da Vinci
    Yeah Hitler took that advice to heart.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    With regard to the 'optimum' diet for the human being...

Regular food can be spiritualised (nourishment for the soul) by offering it with love and devotion back to the Creator.

This is what 'Jesus' was teaching us to do at the Last Supper. It wasn't just suppose to happen at church on Sundays.
    I also loved Jesus's answer when he was asked why he was NOT a vegetarian, " What goes into your body goes into the sewer, what comes out of your body goes into heaven "
    It is more important what comes out of your body through expression and action than what your personal diet may be.

EDIT: Someone just sent me a PM asking for the Ref in the bible to my comment above.
    so here it is, Mathew 15.11
    Quote:
    Then Jesus called to the crowd to come and hear. “Listen,” he said, “and try to understand. 11 It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”

12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?”

13 Jesus replied, “Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be uprooted, 14 so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch.”

15 Then Peter said to Jesus, “Explain to us the parable that says people aren’t defiled by what they eat.”

16 “Don’t you understand yet?” Jesus asked. 17 “Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer. 18 But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you. 19 For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander. 20 These are what defile you. Eating with unwashed hands will never defile you.”

For anyone to look. Regards
    The Essene who lived by the sea and trained Jesus were rabid meat eaters btw and by golly did they like a sacrifice and a good dance around the barbecue.

Just sayiing.

love

K

Ps Great thread Constance, could do with a bit more meat though.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

NancyV (13th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #324
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 07:28.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (12th April 2011), K626 (12th April 2011), Lord Sidious (12th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011), yaksuit (12th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #325
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Constance Neal (here)
    Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    With regard to the 'optimum' diet for the human being...

Regular food can be spiritualised (nourishment for the soul) by offering it with love and devotion back to the Creator.

This is what 'Jesus' was teaching us to do at the Last Supper. It wasn't just suppose to happen at church on Sundays.
    I also loved Jesus's answer when he was asked why he was NOT a vegetarian, " What goes into your body goes into the sewer, what comes out of your body goes into heaven "
    It is more important what comes out of your body through expression and action than what your personal diet may be.

EDIT: Someone just sent me a PM asking for the Ref in the bible to my comment above.
    so here it is, Mathew 15.11
    Quote:
    Then Jesus called to the crowd to come and hear. “Listen,” he said, “and try to understand. 11 It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”

12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?”

13 Jesus replied, “Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be uprooted, 14 so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch.”

15 Then Peter said to Jesus, “Explain to us the parable that says people aren’t defiled by what they eat.”

16 “Don’t you understand yet?” Jesus asked. 17 “Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer. 18 But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you. 19 For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander. 20 These are what defile you. Eating with unwashed hands will never defile you.”

For anyone to look. Regards
    The Essene who lived by the sea and trained Jesus were rabid meat eaters btw and by golly did they like a sacrifice and a good dance around the barbecue.

Just sayiing.

love

K

Ps Great thread Constance, could do with a bit more meat though.
    or potatoes
    Never start talking about spuds anywhere near the Irish, we love em.
    You might get bowled over in the stampede and that is just me we are talking about!

9. Link to Post #326
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Constance Neal (here)
    Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    the optimum solution is to EAT AND DRINK NOTHING AT ALL.
    Its me again...

Why is it optimal to eat and drink nothing at all?

What do you know about the energies and properties of food?
    Here's my $.02c worth.

The body is not really 100% a physical object, although it masquerades as one pretty well most of the time.

If it was a totally physical object, phenomena like these could not occur:
    • Levitation
    • Bilocation
    • Transparency (as in the hypnotist's demonstration in Michael Talbot's wonderful book The Holographic Universe - download link here)
    • Miraculous healing
    • Psychic surgery
    • Time slips (very rare, but these do occur)
    This all may need to be factored into the understanding of how the body works in order to start considering Inedia (being able to survive for years without food or water).
    Levitation
    Bilocation
    Transparency (as in the hypnotist's demonstration in Michael Talbot's wonderful book The Holographic Universe - download link here)
    Here is to link asking membership fee

10. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Like I said...a very hot topic! Wynderer's video was not solely based on the Bible. And who knows...maybe Jesus was a vegetarian?

It is for each person to decide for their own life, what they will choose.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Icecold (13th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Time to stop being obsessed with what you/us/i did as Hitler, as Jesus, the people who trained Jesus, Buddha, or any other avatar - etc.

You/us/i are now here. For all practical purposes our past is irrelevant. We make our decision on our current place in evolution. Not the place we occupied.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2011), K626 (12th April 2011), Lettherebelight (12th April 2011), Lion Monkey (13th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011), NancyV (13th April 2011), Normalguy31 (12th April 2011), yaksuit (12th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #329
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Time to stop being obsessed with what you/us/i did as Hitler, as Jesus, the people who trained Jesus, Buddha, or any other avatar - etc.

You/us/i are now here. For all practical purposes our past is irrelevant. We make our decision on our current place in evolution. Not the place we occupied.
    The Hitler thing is just something that winds up veggies that's all - and HE DIDN'T SMOKE CIGGIES EITHER...

Peace

K
    Alan Watt

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Lettherebelight (12th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011), NancyV (13th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Just been reading a book called the magus of java - teachings of an authentic Taoist immortal about an amazing man with ascended abilities as discussed in the Naikung thread on this forum.

Apparantly this guy has the ascended abilities of psychokinesis, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, astral travel, remote viewing, healing touch among other things...clearly the meat in his diet has had no negetive effects on his DNA, if you read the book he says he has no problem with eating meat. "killing for sport is bad karma, killing for nourishment is a fact of life...just as it is in the natural world" he says after he wolfs down a bowl of Szechuan beef lol

Although I'm personally vegetarian, I have no problem with vegans, each to their own, I personally see people evolving at an equal rate regardless of what diet they're on...just a matter of perception i guess

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th April 2011), K626 (12th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011), NancyV (13th April 2011), Normalguy31 (12th April 2011), Sebastion (13th April 2011), thunder24 (13th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Lol Siggy I must say that I have also hade the meat ration idea !
    Maybe somthing for the future
    Not trying to be contradictory, Maria - but I really hope not.

Edit to add - just in case of misunderstanding I feel I should add - it's because I don't envision a world with governmental controls - and I do envision a world of no suffering for its inhabitants.
    Last edited by Teakai; 13th April 2011 at 07:09.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

19. Link to Post #332
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Just been reading a book called the magus of java - teachings of an authentic Taoist immortal about an amazing man with ascended abilities as discussed in the Naikung thread on this forum.

Apparantly this guy has the ascended abilities of psychokinesis, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, astral travel, remote viewing, healing touch among other things...clearly the meat in his diet has had no negetive effects on his DNA, if you read the book he says he has no problem with eating meat. "killing for sport is bad karma, killing for nourishment is a fact of life...just as it is in the natural world" he says after he wolfs down a bowl of Szechuan beef lol

Although I'm personally vegetarian, I have no problem with vegans, each to their own, I personally see people evolving at an equal rate regardless of what diet they're on...just a matter of perception i guess
    Thank you for your post! my sentiments exactly
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

Cottage Rose (13th April 2011), modwiz (12th April 2011), NancyV (13th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

Excuse me, but I find it rather inappropriate to promote breatharianism. The sad fact is, that for any normal human being, lack of adequate supplies of food and drink will kill you. This is therefore, not, the optimal solution.

I do apologize if I come off as overly dismissive. Inelia, if you claim you can perform such a feat why not undergo a public demonstration? It would surely help many people wake up, and undoubtedly raise the consciousness big time!

Please enlighten me.. =)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

modwiz (12th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #334
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    Excuse me, but I find it rather inappropriate to promote breatharianism. The sad fact is, that for any normal human being, lack of adequate supplies of food and drink will kill you. This is therefore, not, the optimal solution.

I do apologize if I come off as overly dismissive. Inelia, if you claim you can perform such a feat why not undergo a public demonstration? It would surely help many people wake up, and undoubtedly raise the consciousness big time!

Please enlighten me.. =)
    Personally, I would really like to see her walk on water.

I am not saying she can or should. No criticism for not being able to either. Just would like to see it.
    Last edited by modwiz; 12th April 2011 at 23:27.

24. Link to Post #335
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

years ago I walked across the Mississippi River and didn't get my ankles wet...

Location _ location _ location...

25. Link to Post #336
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I was married to a cowboy and worked cattle for almost ten years.
    I took care of cows and calves and the day we would do the round ups always bothered me. The very fact that the calves were taken away from their mothers, the mothers left crying for their babies and then moved to another pasture.......always seemed like a horrific thing to do. Remember that the calves are cut, branded and given numberous shots through out their lives. They give them shots to fatten them up and then they spray insecticide that is cancer causing through out the summer months for flys etc. So for anyone who loves steak well you are getting alot more then you bargained for. I quit eating meat for many years..........I saw everything they put into them and I worked with Mexican steers, cow and calf operations and with bulls.

As far as my feelings on chickens, I had Road Island Reds and I named each one .........and yes I buried them when they died. I had one that would lay an egg on the kitchen floor and I would give her a little snack as a thank you. So my chickens were very happy as all my domestic animals that were under my care.

The cattle became my cross to bare because I would get attached to certain ones and finally I had to make a decision either to continue to work cattle or not. I chose to go another direction and I'm happy for it but I will say this, the cattle under my care where taken well care of and they had huge pastures to roam. I made sure they were healthy and safe. Now when I go into a grocery store, I look at the steak section and wonder about the cattle and if they were treated well. I don't just see a piece of meat, I remember their eyes looking at me every time they went onto the cattle trucks. I remember the fear, confusion and terror beyond belief on their faces and yes you could feel it.

So from a cowgirl's point of view..............open range and pastures are a good thing but shots, branding, casturations and spraying makes them into unhealthy food........... period. And remember all of this comes before the fear, confusion, terror beyond belief. All of the above is packaged and sold at your local grocery store.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Arpheus (13th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (12th April 2011), Lettherebelight (13th April 2011), Lion Monkey (13th April 2011), Lord Sidious (13th April 2011), meeradas (13th April 2011), NancyV (13th April 2011), noprophet (13th April 2011), Teakai (13th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #337
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Hi Constance,

Feel free to add my name to the article. I stand by it 100%.

Of course, the optimum solution is to EAT AND DRINK NOTHING AT ALL. But use methods such as sungazing and breatharian nourishment.

Does food change your DNA? Only if you let it.
    Thanks for posting that Inelia, I have worked my way down to ~500 calories / day, as a 5'10" 170 lb man I can survive on this without lossing any mass and remain very healthy, but it took a while to get used it. When you restrict calories your DNA expression changes (but you have to survive the hunger pains) and you body becomes incredible efficient and your individual cells live a full and proper life. There is a proven scientific relationship between calories consumed and longevity, I.E. the less you eat the longer you live. Period.

The Western diet we have gotten used to is incredibly gluttonous, I have found. I used to think I need X amount this and X amount that, now my body tells me what it needs through my craving of certain (and always greatly varied!) different foods. I have a goal to get down to as low as I can and still be fit and heathy, but I'm not that meticulous about it - it just sort of happened. I amaze absolutely everyone with my ability to not eat. I do have one beer every day though ... maybe that's the secret ;-)

I also agree with your "Only if you let it" comment, power of consciousness trumps all physical influence.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Lord Sidious (13th April 2011), NancyV (13th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hi Constance,

Of course, the optimum solution is to EAT AND DRINK NOTHING AT ALL. But use methods such as sungazing and breatharian nourishment.

Thanks for posting that Inelia, I have worked my way down to ~500 calories / day, as a 5'10" 170 lb man I can survive on this without lossing any mass and remain very healthy, but it took a while to get used it. When you restrict calories your DNA expression changes (but you have to survive the hunger pains) and you body becomes incredible efficient and your individual cells live a full and proper life. There is a proven scientific relationship between calories consumed and longevity, I.E. the less you eat the longer you live. Period.

The Western diet we have gotten used to is incredibly gluttonous, I have found. I used to think I need X amount this and X amount that, now my body tells me what it needs through my craving of certain (and always greatly varied!) different foods. I have a goal to get down to as low as I can and still be fit and heathy, but I'm not that meticulous about it - it just sort of happened. I amaze absolutely everyone with my ability to not eat. I do have one beer every day though ... maybe that's the secret ;-)

I also agree with your "Only if you let it" comment, power of consciousness trumps all physical influence.
    This is getting ridiculous! This could be hazardous to your health mate..
    The fact that you even have hunger pains would hint to the fact that something is wrong. I am not about to tell you how to live your life, but you should consult a doctor when making such extreme dietary changes..

Breatharianism is bollocks. http://www.breatharian.com/ Wiley Brooks is doing a "Workshop of immortality" and charging 10 000 USD!! If this alone does not jumpstart your BS meter nothing will.. My opinion of course.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

Icecold (13th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    The Hitler thing is just something that winds up veggies that's all - and HE DIDN'T SMOKE CIGGIES EITHER...

Peace

K
    That's so funny.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

modwiz (13th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #340
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hi Constance,

This is getting ridiculous! This could be hazardous to your health mate..
    The fact that you even have hunger pains would hint to the fact that something is wrong. I am not about to tell you how to live your life, but you should consult a doctor when making such extreme dietary changes..

Breatharianism is bollocks. http://www.breatharian.com/ Wiley Brooks is doing a "Workshop of immortality" and charging 10 000 USD!! If this alone does not jumpstart your BS meter nothing will.. My opinion of course.
    I don't know what Breatharian is, and I suppose I should clarify that I don't endorse trying to stop eating. If you believe you need food to survive then you most certainly do indeed. I might think I were some rare case but that seems to not be true; caloric restriction for longevity has somewhat of a following and it is backed by a fair bit of medical evidence. There have been some cases of Yogi masters being able to go without food or water; one recently came forward and allowed medical testing while abstaining from food or water for some time (weeks I think). Indian military and NASA both did some testing in the report I read. It's happened in the past as well. If anyone cane find evidence of hoax on these, let me know. The hunger pains come from the withdrawal, like a drug addict without his drug. We live in a world of habitual gluttony -- that was my main point, I suppose, not to endorse people to harm themselves.

ADDITION
    And also, it wasn't that "extreme" for me, like I said, it just sort of happened, not something I just forced upon myself.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th April 2011 at 01:05. Reason: The ADDITION
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

NancyV (13th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1 7 17 20 LastLast