+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incredible! Car Photographed 100 Years Before Produced & Other Cases of 'Time Slip'!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Incredible! Car Photographed 100 Years Before Produced & Other Cases of 'Time Slip'!

According to great scientists such as Albert Einstein, time is not as stable as most of us think. As humans we’re adjusted to time and our evolution has established tricks to allow our conscious minds to deal with it but in reality it’s a slippery concept.

Time slips occur when a current time (now) interlaces with a previous time (then) and can be experienced by the person from the more recent time. However, the event is usually unnoticed by the people from the earlier time. What is the evidence for this phenomenon?

Well ... plenty if you know where to look. In fact it is so common that we’ve even built it into the English language. We’ll explain. When a time slip occurs people in both realities are able to experience the alternative reality.

Still, according to most accounts, this usually lasts for only a few seconds and the human brain does its best to filter out these anomalies. This has given rise to expressions such as “I could have sworn that I've just seen” or “my eyes must be playing tricks on me” or even “you won’t believe what I just saw”. Over the years people have claimed that they've seen old airplanes parked in fields that were once airports or roman soldiers marching down their road.

In almost all cases the person experiencing the time slip blinks, looks again and is startled to find that whatever they saw has now vanished. However, photography has captured these anomalies from the time that the camera was first invented. In fact, the longer exposure times of early cameras have revealed more than the modern “instant” versions do but there are still oddities such as the image captured on Google Earth that clearly shows a World War Two bomber flying over Britain. Is this a time slip or just the folks at Google having a laugh? Perhaps it’s a reconstruction from an air show?

Not all time slips are brief and there have been occasions when people have entered a room and been startled to find that they are in a completely different time. One case was recorded by Mr Archie “Racer” Carmichael who was driving from Birmingham to London in 1953 when he stopped for a drink in a Cotswold village near Borton-on-the-Water.

He parked his Austin-Healy 100/4 outside the local pub and entered for a drink. He was shocked when the he found the people inside the bar looked as if they were from an earlier century. His attempts to communicate were ignored and after a few minutes the scene dissolved and Archie found himself being asked if he was alright by a worried looking barman. It seems that he thought he had seen ghosts but was probably experiencing a time slip.

The Victor Goddard Time-Slip Case
    Victor Goddard who is known in Great Briton as the father of the Royal Air Force evidently had an experience with a time slip. This man was known to be a genuine gentleman and as honest as they come, yet in 1935 he experienced a phenomena that he was unable to explain.

"In 1935, Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard of the British Royal Air Force had a harrowing experience in his Hawker Hart biplane. Goddard was a Wing Commander at the time and while on a flight from Edinburgh, Scotland to his home base in Andover, England, he decided to fly over an abandoned airfield at Drem, not far from Edinburgh. The useless airfield was overgrown with foliage, the hangars were falling apart and cows grazed where planes were once parked. Goddard then continued his flight to Andover, but encountered a bizarre storm. In the high winds of the storm's strange brown-yellow clouds, he lost control of his plane, which began to spiral toward the ground.

Narrowly averting a crash, Goddard found that his plane was heading back toward Drem. As he approached the old airfield, the storm suddenly vanished and Goddard's plane was now flying in brilliant sunshine. This time, as he flew over the Drem airfield, it looked completely different. The hangars looked like new. There were four airplanes on the ground: three were familiar biplanes, but painted in an unfamiliar yellow; the fourth was a monoplane, which the RAF had none of in 1935. The mechanics were dressed in blue overalls, which Goddard thought odd since all RAF mechanics dressed in brown overalls.

Strange, too, that none of the mechanics seemed to notice him fly over. Leaving the area, he again encountered the storm, but managed to make his way back to Andover. It wasn't until 1939 that that the RAF began to paint their planes yellow, enlisted a monoplane of the type that Goddard saw, and the mechanics uniforms were switched to blue."

Goddard somehow flew four years into the future and then returned to his own time in a matter of hours. What make this story really strange is that 16 years earlier, Goddard had another paranormal event in his life.

This photo was taken in 1919 and was published in 1975 by Sir Victor Goddard. The photo is a group portrait of Goddard's squadron, which had served in World War I aboard the HMS Daedalus. An extra ghostly face appears in the photo. In back of the airman positioned on the top row, fourth from the left, can be seen the face of another man.

It is said to be the face of Freddy Jackson, an air mechanic who had been accidentally killed by an airplane propeller two days earlier. His funeral had taken place on the day this photograph was snapped. Members of the squadron easily recognized the face as Jackson's. It has been suggested that Jackson, unaware of his death, decided to show up for the group photo.

Click Here to Read The Entire Article Other Cases of Time Slip and Even Time travel - With Proof

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Alex Laker (12th April 2011), Anchor (30th August 2011), aranuk (29th August 2011), astrid (11th April 2011), Ecnal61 (30th August 2011), gardunk (13th April 2011), ghostrider (29th August 2011), Holly Lindin (30th August 2011), Jendayi (11th April 2011), Lettherebelight (11th April 2011), Magnus (30th August 2011), Realeyes (11th April 2011), the_flyingboy (11th April 2011), thunder24 (12th April 2011), W.C. (11th April 2011), witchy1 (11th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: Incredible! Car Photographed 100 Years Before Produced & Other Cases of 'Time Sli

Maybe this explains our deja-vu experiences???

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Incredible! Car Photographed 100 Years Before Produced & Other Cases of 'Time Sli

that google image with the car is fake an. You can clearly see it is also don't buy the google bomber plane but the third story is likely to be true which does make you think although personally the attempt at physical evidence is a stab in the dark.

5. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I experienced what i can only describe as a time slip once.
    When i was a child me and my little sister were playing in our back garden when all of a sudden i heard cheers and screams and the laughter of other children.

I went over to the end of the garden where i thought it was coming from and to my surprise i saw children in old period dress, the girls complete with bonnets etc appearing over the hedges on a kind of old fashioned roller coaster made of wood.
    They were laughing and cheering as they went around!

I called my sister over and she too saw them, we stood there and watched for several minutes!
    We didn't think it was anything that unusual, we didn't know the neighbors whose garden it was and thought they were having a fancy dress party and had hired a ride. (we were too young to know any better)

We ran inside to get our mum to see what was happening but when we brought her outside it was totally silent and there was nothing there!
    I remember my mum looking a bit puzzled when we told of the clothes they were waring and i remember her saying "maybe you were seeing back in time" *how cool is my mum*

Anyway shortly after my sister befriended the little girl who's family had bought the house in question and we were round there one day and told her what we had seen. She replied that they had never even had anybody round to the house yet never mind had a fancy dress party!

I now know that our house and in fact all the surrounding houses were once the estate of a very Wealthy family. The grand house is still there but the grounds are now a huge public park. (in fact the house was famously besieged by Cromwell and the family escaped to another nearby manor house through a secret passage!

Just a strange story, thought id share.

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Anna (12th April 2011), aranuk (29th August 2011), conk (30th August 2011), crosby (11th April 2011), D-Day (30th August 2011), enfoldedblue (2nd September 2011), Gardener (11th April 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), Kerrigan (30th August 2011), Lettherebelight (11th April 2011), Lord Sidious (11th April 2011), Magnus (30th August 2011), Spirithorse (11th April 2011), witchy1 (11th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)

That's totally amazing!!!!

I didn't realise horses had been invented at the time of this photo!
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Miller (11th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Just a strange story, thought id share.
    Fascinating. Your story seems highly credible. Thanks for sharing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (11th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,725 times in 1,427 posts

A few years ago - before the Matrix came out - my daughter was coming home from school with a heavy bag full of books. A woman with a dog walked past her as my daughter put down her school bag and picked it up with the other hand. As she set off again, the same woman with the same dog walked past her from the same direction. Spooky huh, yet she never mentioned it until she saw the Matrix........

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (11th April 2011), Kerrigan (30th August 2011), Magnus (30th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Don't believe everything you see. Ever hear of a website called worth1000? Here you go:http://fx.worth1000.com/contests/26577/time-machine-10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	6658738_4b7a_625x1000.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	6793  
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Aurelius (30th August 2011), D-Day (30th August 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (11th April 2011), Lord Sidious (11th April 2011), Magnus (30th August 2011), winston smith1971 (30th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thanks Charlie

16. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (11th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

How CREEEEPY was Ronald Macdonald.
    He looks like the clown out of I.T
    How does that creepy dude help sell burgers to little kids?
    Makes you wonder what that was all about huh.

sorry
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (12th April 2011), Gaia (11th April 2011), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), Gone001 (11th April 2011), Lettherebelight (11th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

The car photo is easy to create. The saturation values are a bit off, though. That can be tricky.

A WWII bomber flying overhead doesn't mean much. I lived near Hamilton Field for a few years and saw vintage aircraft all the time. They were part of a maintained fleet of antiques used for air shows.

I'm not saying timeslips don't happen. I just think we need not jump at every story and get carried away by imagination. Unless you want to, because that can be fun, too.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

I don't know about the other stories, but the photo of the car is pretty clearly a fake. There isn't one person in the picture paying any attention to it and one certainly would think something as out-of-place as that vehicle would garner some attention by the passersby.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (11th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I guess everyone here has seen the Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler on Utube that was discovered recently?
    Last edited by Loren; 12th April 2011 at 18:45.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

You should have read the entire article for it to make sense. For example, 'time slip' VS 'time travel':

"Of course, the question is: 'could the lady use a mobile phone in 1928 even if she had one?' Well, without a mobile phone relay she could have not use it for conversation. But we can clearly see her talking into the device. So what if she was not a time traveler, but instead she was experiencing a 'time slip'?

In the previous case of Mr Archie “Racer” Carmichael, he was able to see everyone in the pub, but no one could see them. The same happened to Victor Goddard while he was flying over the airport. The mechanics were not able to see him, even though he clearly saw them while flying over their heads.

Basically, those experiencing a 'time slip' are probably 'not there' for the human eye. Those from the 'right time' cannot decode the frequency of the 'time traveler'. It's like having a TV, but not having the antenna plugged in. Even though hundreds of TV stations are broadcastings their signal, one is not able to decode a channel without the proper decoding tool. Our bodies are actually -no joke- decoding this reality, we are tunned into it. That's why we are not able to see/experience other dimensions.

A 'time slip' is actually the capability of 'tunning into another frequency', not a physical 'time travel'. Just like tunning into a radio station.

The crushing majority of Earth's population accepts the theory (100% fact, in my opinion) that we have souls attached to our physical bodies. But why can't we see our souls? Because our souls are connected to our bodies from another dimension that we cannot decode. We are driving these vehicles called 'human bodies' from another dimension. We are both here and there, experiencing 'present' from different dimensions, from different perspectives.

Knowing this, an interesting question arise: 'can a photo camera record things that we are not able to'? Yes, but only sometimes. I remember seeing hundreds of photos showing 'ghosts' of dead people, just like Freddy Jackson's 'ghost' appeared in the group photo from 1919."
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 12th April 2011 at 07:40.

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

That isn't the only vehicle out of place...

Quote 1873 August 2 - Andrew Hallidie tested the first cable car system near the top of Nob Hill at Clay and Jones Streets...

CableCar history

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,291 times in 8,326 posts

Quote Posted by Loren (here)
    I guess everyone here has seen the Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler on Utube that was discovered recently?

Someone just mentioned this Charlie Chaplin film clip to me tonight and I thought I'd do a search for it here before starting a new thread about it.

Here's at least one YouTube video that shows it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU

It certainly is interesting.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aranuk (30th August 2011), winston smith1971 (30th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Had a guy wearing headphones walking past me while I was at a traffic light, the light changed I drove one mile, at another light as soon as I stopped the same guy walked by with the headphones, same side of the road, same moment as before, no way he could have got there that fast. It was freaky.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Kerrigan (30th August 2011), Magnus (30th August 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

If you took a really nice sports car and parked it in one of today's streets it would be getting stared at within seconds. Yet here, noone seems to have even noticed this peice of the future sitting there. How odd. Maybe Michael J Fox was in the store trying to buy plutonium for the flux capacitor.

This reminds me of turds in punchbowls. Anyone who reads beyond the fringe of the alternative will know that timeslips are very real and there is plenty of accounts from reputable sources going way back. Colin Wilson is about the most mainstream accepted author who writes about alternative subjects and his books are full of timeslip reports. Most of which were written long before most of our 'gurus' turned up.
    What is there to gain with obviously faked photographs other than discrediting what you're supposed to be promoting? And how gullible are we meant to be? I think it's time people accepted that the alternative/truth community have grown up and aren't just a bunch of woo woo idiots who'll spaz out over a photoshopped image or story about how the aliens turned you in to a super soldier.

Timeslips are such an awesome and rich subject, why spoil it with tabloid tricks? Tut.

The most curious Timeslip event I've read about are some girls who were camping and met some weird guy in a field who killed himself infront of them then disappeared. It turned out to be where Van Gogh killed himself and their description of the guy matched him perfectly. A lot of 'ghost' encounters are really time slips.

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

In our age of photoshop wizards, I can't help but shake my head at people who take photographs as reality.

31. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    How CREEEEPY was Ronald Macdonald.
    He looks like the clown out of I.T
    How does that creepy dude help sell burgers to little kids?
    Makes you wonder what that was all about huh.

sorry

J***s H C****t man what the F**k was in that burger?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Marianne (12th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread