Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Incarnation, choice and the TPTB

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Incarnation, choice and the TPTB

Hi

I have this burning question and would love some opinions,

If we are eternal beings that continually incarnate AND this world is ruled by evil control freak types, then why do we keep incarnating here?

If we just stop incarnating here, there will be no people left for the TPTB to control. Wouldn't this solve the problem?

Would love some opinions.

Fox Mulder

'The Truth Is (hopefully) Out There

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Incarnation, choice and the TPTB

I have no answer, just my own thoughts:

How can God / We know everything unless he / she / we experience everything - are some people here to experience evil and others good? wealth / poverty, help / hinder, love / hate?
    Or, perhaps those starting out on the path are evil and they become good as the journey progresses?

Siggy

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siggy For This Post:

58andfixed (12th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Another thing that just came to mind:

Maybe we / everything is just a thought in the mind of God; she thinks 'what if...' and pow! there it is - to be experienced by her.
    Just as your thoughts & experiences have lead to your understanding and who you are right now, surely so it is for God!?!?

Siggy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to siggy For This Post:

ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we come here to elevate our souls to the next level. The more we experience life (love, pain, success, failure, what it is like to be male, female a parent, rich, poor...etc.) the more we can help other souls elevate themselves and the more we can contribute to making life on Earth a better place. Then if enough souls on Earth are ascended, the more the evil/negative forces will be forced to retreat. God our creator gave us free will so that we can learn to make the right choices, even if that means making the wrong choice sometimes to get it right the next time.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

astrid (12th April 2011), Feren (12th April 2011), NancyV (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I think it is like passing your test to get your license to drive.
    You have to keep going till you pass, then you get to drive.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks for starting this thread because I have been thinking about something like this and would like to know your opinions.

When we incarnate do we have to incarnate on earth and as a human?

Also when we are able to remember our past lives will it be all of them or just the ones from when we are fixed??

Would love to hear some opinions on this.

Thanks

Much love!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amity For This Post:

58andfixed (12th April 2011), Ontarioguy (12th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,187 times in 2,965 posts

You need adversity to further development. It's that simple. If there was none, it would be created. This has happened before.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

58andfixed (12th April 2011), Lord Sidious (11th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi guys thanks for the replies.

It just seems that in the incarnation model the fight here for disclosure, battle with the "TPTB" seems irrelevant. You would only seek those things if you were actually imprisoned here on earth and could not escape. But death brings escape and then you choose to incarnate somewhere else.

The model seems just as non sensical as religious paradigms (ie i am born guilty of death of no fault of my own and i need to say sorry to get back into some relationship with God).

The incarnation model and the battle with TPTB just has the hallmarks of another ICKIAN problem reaction control scenario.

Who knows?

May the Force Be With You (and also with you........shall we pray)

Fox Mulder

14. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,187 times in 2,965 posts

You incarnate to learn lessons. The situation here provides so many opportunities, it's such a blessing to be here. This comfort makes the alleged uncomfortable aspect of being here appear rather insignificant to me.

After all, infinite love is the only thing that exists, nothing unreal exists, nothing real can be threatened.

So would you rather choose a flat ride or a rollercoaster? Enjoy yourself

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th April 2011), NancyV (11th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm sure many would like to frame it in some type of a glorious light like we're here to help others or to develop ourselves, but we are really just stuck here. We may have chosen it or "volunteered" at one point in time, but the difference between volunteers and slaves is that volunteers get to go home at the end of the day. And, when volunteers are unhappy, they quit and once again go back home. Considering that we are not able to go home at the end of the day (if we so choose), that does not make us volunteers.

--sjkted

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Your soul is immortal and has existed for a very long time .. is it really all that bad if you spend 1000-10000 years incarnating as a human on this planet. There is quite a bit to learn when you consider that this planet might be one of the most limited existences you can go through in the universe at this instance.. and to be here at a time when we might just be transitioning from that state to a much better state..

There is much value in being here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Odah For This Post:

NancyV (11th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The powers that have been will end when we claim our power. They are a tiny minority and we are the sleeping(literally) giant. We have been called the Light awaits us to stop watching TV, and other forms of unproductive entertainment, and answer.

When the majority of humanity vibrates at a higher vibrational level the World will probably change drastically, for the better, in resonant response.

We will know we have reached the nest level when we effortlessly throw off the fleas. Once we no longer participate in their games and stop debating amongst ourselves about how we can't do this, or our children prevent us from acting more fearlessly, we will have arrived.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Partly, as you see it, fox.mulder, your question is asking: “Why don’t we use our free will more fully?” I’d like to respond from a different angle, with some comments about the nature of free will.

Firstly, there’s what is known as “the existential paradox”. This is the paradox that whenever we exercise choice in real life in any big way, we never have all the relevant facts, and not even a small percentage of the facts we need. Should I marry this person? Should I choose this career? etc. So, on the big questions, it’s likely that although we exercise choice we probably get things at least somewhat badly wrong. And yet, we have to commit. Marry this one, or cut them loose. For either of those two alternatives, we don’t have enough information, but there comes a point when we must decide in that single moment.

Another issue regarding what free will really means is how much choice do we really have. Let me first say that the more creative and lateral and less robotlike and more psychologically empowered and self-liking we can be, the better. But there are some “buts”. Let’s imagine that every day or every hour you somehow had the ability to “tune into” the best, most positive and helpful way that you could live and act. With some big oversimplifications, this is roughly how beings from the seventh dimension and higher live, and so do all the true spiritual masters. If you were like that, why would you need or want to have any “choice” at all? You would simply live by going fully with the flow, so to speak. Your only “choice” would be to continue like that or else to “fall”, to do something inferior. Why would you want to? Yes, you would still be free to have free will or choice. But you would prefer to give them up. Paradoxically, by giving them up you would be co-creating as part of a greater creativity than anything you could have done otherwise.

A third point is what we have discovered about the universe through chaos theory and catastrophe theory and fractals. In a nutshell, these areas of mathematics were all about uncovering the logic, the patterns of biology, and indeed of change itself. One of the things they discovered and proved was that the physical universe absolutely isn’t like a giant clock that operates according to set rules or formulas. It’s more like a Creator that is forever re-inventing itself. They also discovered that it’s completely impossible to have or even create order without having or creating some chaos at the very same time. Another way to put it might be that physical nature itself is constantly making unpredictable “free choices”. Also, for example, exactly the same mathematical formula will sometimes generate more order and sometimes more chaos, and there’s often no way to predict which.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

58andfixed (12th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Have you heard of the concept of the White Light that we enter into after death being a "recycling center" for souls? I'm trying to think of names to look up who talk about this information and Lisa Renee is the only one I can think of at this time.

Before resonating with this information (due to timing) I would have answered this question (to someone else or myself) that it was a learning process for soul growth....and to me this would have been an expanded view at the time. There appears to be a lot more going on even after death than we realize.

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

fox.mulder, you asked:
    1/ If we are eternal beings that continually incarnate AND this world is ruled by evil control freak types, then why do we keep incarnating here?

Another way to phrase it might be: If we as individual sparks of the divine know that there are evil control freak types in many sectors of creation, and could incarnate anywhere, why would we incarnate on earth?
    * Personally I can answer that with just a walk on the woods. Earth is genuinely special.

Also there is so much that can be learned on a planet at the lowest frequency level of all, so that 'cause and effect' are delayed vs higher frequency worlds where it is harder to assess one's imperfections.

2/If we just stop incarnating here, there will be no people left for the TPTB to control. Wouldn't this solve the problem?
    * No, there'd only be poor Earth left alone with TPTB to do even more inhumane abuse than they already do to it/her.

Also I am among those who believe that earth is about to make an evolutionary leap and needs help to remove from the auric field (if only for a cosmic moment) the dross and fear createdby those evil control freaks who hold sway here.

There was a very funny book written a while ago and I'm sure the Canadian writer wouldn't mind that a word or two be posted here. It is meant to be taken lightly:
    "(Intro)The mission to Planet Earth was initiated by request of the planet herself.....We congratulate and salute those of you throughout the universes who have volunteered for this assignment. Go with our blessing. And remember read the manual BEFORE you get there. Although you are veterans of countless successful missions to numerous dysfunctional life support systems, watch out for this one...a system which defies all true rationality and has raised dysfunctionality to an art form...where telling the truth is covertly considered a creative act.
    (Chapter1)...May we also suggest that your concern for this planet was so great that you cared enough to send the very best - in this case, yourself."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

golden lady (13th April 2011), Lord Sidious (12th April 2011), Open your eyes (12th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

(i believe) we must catalog all expressions of life for our (co-creating) soul...that's all. but takes quite a few several tries. i have a hard time with a past life where i was an unscrupulous banker. to the point to in this life...i hate the smell of money. it is this duality that sucks. we must find harmony to learn the lesson and move forward. it's hard, but do-able. i also agree with bob dean, to think of earth as a school...i'll say, the oxford university of our galaxy...hard as hell, but gives you great brownie points when you want to get that big promotion

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hey Fox Mulder! In truth I have no meaningful answer to your question, however I find your question interesting. I have always held faith in the notion of my souls existence and in the idea that it will endure after my body is dust. This notion does not stem from any religious affiliation and thinking back I cannot really identify when I started to believe this but believe it I do. I have noticed during my time in this place that everyone? seems to believe in reincarnation. I am neither pro or anti this view point as in reality it doesn't really matter. When my body dies something will happen to me and I'll find out when it happens.

A question that arises for me that I have never seen addressed is that, I remember reading somewhere that there are now more people living than have lived in all of history. Now obviously this is going by the accepted official history but it does ask the question of where did all of the extra souls come from if reincarnation is the reality.

Are new souls created? Are they all ET souls? Is human history so long that there is an ample supply? I really have no idea about this and all I can do is fall back to my own truth which as previously stated is that my soul will endure in some form after my death.

There you go that's my take and I'm not selling books or DVD's or running seminars!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr54 For This Post:

58andfixed (12th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    TimelessDimensions

hehe, we each incarnate here by choice, it is a challenge,

we do it for our own evolution and growth and we do it to help our younger brothers and sisters.

we are heroic and foolhardy, depends which way you look at it,

if you wake up in an incarnation then you're a hero.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)
    I have this burning question and would love some opinions,

Egg-selent Quest-ion Fox Mulder:

Good answers arrive after asking good questions, and investing a commitment to the best that you can grasp & comprehend.

It is the very reason why pearls are so often overlooked, as people are often limited by their own biases as to what they expect is an answer.

In some Eastern Traditions, after one receives one answer to a good question, one expects that there are seven more waiting to be comprehended.

More often than not, it's more a matter of getting the process started ....

31. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

ah it's amazing to be alive

but hey wait a minute

where did I come from lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast