+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks

Default Re: The MOON control and spirituality...Icke vids

Davids story for me is very impressive. I remember in the 90's when his name was a laughing stock. Around 94/95 he came to Dublin to give a talk. A few friends of mine went to see him then. Although we were all involved in 'spirituality' at the time, i was more influenced by the negative take on him. I re-encountered him only in the last couple of years..wow..geezers a legend...my nick for him 'da ickemeister'.

2. Link to Post #202
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: The MOON control and spirituality...Icke vids

Quote (Arpheus) i know the moon looks a LOt different now then it did 20 some years ago
    Can you be more specific as to the differences between then and now? I must say it still looks like the same old moon to me.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

3. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default David Icke - Coast to Coast on 23.03.11

From David Icke News. After the discussion on Middle East, there follows a discussion with Sterling Allen about free energy technology, then comes Andrea Rossi about cold fusion.

For David Icke start at 06:15 and end at 1:16:42

Last edited by ktlight; 25th March 2011 at 15:45.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

GK76 (25th March 2011), John Parslow (25th March 2011), Muzz (25th March 2011), silvervioletrubie (27th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Default David Icke - Sane! In an Insane World!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), John Parslow (29th March 2011), ktlight (29th March 2011), shadowstalker (29th March 2011), Shezbeth (29th March 2011), ulli (29th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Sane! In an Insane World!

David Icke has my complete respect. This guy puts it on the line every day in front of the whole world to see and it is for *OUR* benefit.

How many years was he doing this in front of nearly empty speaking engagements and how much ridicule did this man endure on *OUR* behalf?

As for the clip ... lack of empathy = sociopaths/psychopaths = many in all governments = nearly all of those who control governments.

Another step takes you "beyond" which loses some people with David but I believe it to be the truth.

Thank you Muzz for posting this

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

gardunk (29th March 2011), ktlight (29th March 2011), Muzz (29th March 2011), ulli (29th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Default MACS LONDON INTERVIEWS DAVID ICKE - March 2011

Got this from DI's news.

March 2011

MACS LONDON INTERVIEWS DAVID ICKE
    David Icke is an extremely talented English writer and public speaker. He is best known for his views on ‘who and what is really controlling the world’ and as a result of his passion for these thoughts and ideas he has written 18 books. David describes himself as the most controversial speaker and author in the world and has attracted a substantial following worldwide, in particular across the political spectrum.

David was a very well known BBC Television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party and during this time in 1990 he encountered a psychic who told him he was a true healer placed on Earth for a purpose. Shortly after this, in 1991, David appeared on BBC’s Terry Wogan show stating various predictions which caused huge speculation and from this point in time, his journey continued as he developed his ideas. At the heart of David’s theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian. Based on these theories David has written many books, with titles including ‘The Robots’ Rebellion’ (1994), ‘The Biggest Secret’ (1999), ‘Tales from the Time Loop’ (2003) and ‘Human Race Get Off Your Knees – The Lion Sleeps No More’ (2010), as well as a range of DVDs. These books, DVDs and David’s theories have attracted a great deal of attention and interest and he now enjoys huge support globally.

David has a constant stream of new information flowing from the pages of his personal website about his thoughts and opinions on the world today as well as current news, attracting hundreds of thousands of supporters to comment on and praise his work, so it is no wonder he is a highly sought after lecturer worldwide.

Q. Describe your current state of mind?

Focussed and very determined to see through what I started in 1990. The world is waking up to the manipulation and control of the many by the few and we are in the midst of enormous change and transformation in the next few years on multiple levels of reality and experience, as humanity not only ‘gets off its knees’, but also remembers its true and infinite nature.

We are not our name, body, job or lifestyle. They are our experience. What we are is consciousness and ever more people around the world are awakening from the hypnotist’s trance and remembering that.

Q. Who or what is the love of your life?

My love is my work – it is a priviledge to do what I do. I live alone and have for years, but my first wife of 29 years, Linda, who has published my books for nearly two decades, is an incredible human being and I feel privileged to know her, too. She has been the most important person in my life by a million miles and bar none.

Q. What is your most pronounced character trait?

Determination.

Q. Which trait do you most value in others?

Honesty and integrity.

Q. Which trait do you most deplore in others?

Self-obsession and lack of integrity.

Q. What word or phrase do you most overuse?

Mate. I have a photographic-type memory when it comes to speaking for eight hours without a script about multiple subjects, but I often can’t recall names of people I have known and met personally. So I have tended to call them ‘mate’ when I meet them again until the penny drops of who they are and where I know them from.

‘Hello, mate, sorry, do I know you?’

‘Yes, I’m your son, dad.’

Q. When were you at your happiest?

Today, although I loved watching steam trains as a kid in the 1950s and 60s. I loved that era.

I am a Pop Larkin (Darling Buds of May) waiting to get out and live his life with ‘Ma’ and the kids, but needs must and I have come to terms with the fact that I have other things to do. ‘Pop’ will have to wait for another lifetime.

Q. What talent do you wish that you had?

To be able to sing without clearing the room. My singer-songwriter son, Gareth, has that talent and he certainly didn’t get it from me (or his mum!).

Q. What angers you most in life?

Unfairness and injustice.

Q. Who are your heroes?

Anyone who stands up for what they believe is right irrespective of the consequences.

Q. Who are your favourite artists?

Van Gogh, Constable and my friend, Neil Hague, who illustrates my books with his unique original art – see Neilhague.com

Q. Where would you like to live?

Where I do now – the Isle of Wight. I have been to 52 countries so far and had amazing experiences, but I still say the Isle of Wight. It is ‘home’ to me and I have felt the same since I was a small boy on holiday there from Leicester in the 1950s.

Q. What is your single greatest achievement?

Continuing to speak my truth when most would have run and hide.

Q. What is your motto?

The title of my new book – ‘human race get off your knees’.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

CyRus (2nd April 2011), Heather2017 (2nd April 2011), Mystique (2nd April 2011)

11. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Default David Icke: The Global Conspiracy - Alex Jones Tv 1/4

Alex talks with English author, public speaker presenter, David Icke about the latest going in with the Nwo, Japan Nuclear fallout, and it's plume cloud covering the U.S. with low lever radiation.
    Alex also dives into the Libyan conflict and who stands to gain from this oil grab.

This is only part I, so please watch on youtube for access to parts II-IV.

http://youtu.be/dJ6JKhFcIBE
    Last edited by ktlight; 8th April 2011 at 11:42.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

pharoah21 (8th April 2011), ROMANWKT (8th April 2011), tkh123186 (8th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke: The Global Conspiracy - Alex Jones Tv 1/4

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Alex talks with English author, public speaker presenter, David Icke about the latest going in with the Nwo, Japan Nuclear fallout, and it's plume cloud covering the U.S. with low lever radiation.
    Alex also dives into the Libyan conflict and who stands to gain from this oil grab.

This is only part I, so please watch on youtube for access to parts II-IV.

http://youtu.be/dJ6JKhFcIBE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dJ6JK...layer_embedded - there is a better link guys

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

ktlight (8th April 2011), pharoah21 (8th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Default Down with illuminati House of Cards -David Icke - Mass Lawful Rebellion must go viral

From David Icke:

Normal' is not normal 20 years ago, is not normal 20 years in the future. Most 'normals' want to fit in the program, 'to belong', afraid to commit the 'crime' to be different. Be proud you exceed a mad programmed world! Should you not worry more, if you're being called 'sane' by an insane world?

http://youtu.be/9Vfy2Odtu3Y

16. Link to Post #210
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Down with illuminati House of Cards -David Icke - Mass Lawful Rebellion must go v

From David Icke:

Normal' is not normal 20 years ago, is not normal 20 years in the future. Most 'normals' want to fit in the program, 'to belong', afraid to commit the 'crime' to be different. Be proud you exceed a mad programmed world! Should you not worry more, if you're being called 'sane' by an insane world?

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side.

17. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Default Re: Down with illuminati House of Cards -David Icke - Mass Lawful Rebellion must go v

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    From David Icke:

Lord Sidious, "Your" feeble skills are no "match"? what do you mean?

18. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

am a tad disappointed..... no: this should work? ,-)
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

ktlight (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (9th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #213
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Lord Sidious, "Your" feeble skills are no "match"? what do you mean?

That will teach him to not pay his electricity bill.

21. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

In the world of the blind the one eyed man is king....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

ktlight (9th April 2011), Lord Sidious (9th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Default David Icke - The Rabbit Hole goes Deeper and Deeper . . .

...and eventually it goes out of this dimension,beyond the frequency range of visible light.The Reptilians manipulate this reality through inter-breeding bloodlines,we call the illuminati families.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Chrononaut (10th April 2011), Gardener (11th April 2011), Lord Sidious (10th April 2011), phimonic (11th April 2011), sunflower (11th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

Default Re: David Icke - The Rabbit Hole goes Deeper and Deeper . . .

Too bad that cuts off it was pretty interesting.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

ktlight (11th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers . . .

From David Icke News

Last edited by ktlight; 11th April 2011 at 12:02.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

D-Day (16th April 2011), DawgBone (11th April 2011), granny (12th April 2011), John Parslow (11th April 2011), mcaballero (14th April 2011), Miller (13th April 2011), Möbius (13th April 2011), Nyce555 (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011), silverchimes (15th April 2011), wynderer (12th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #218
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: David Icke - Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers . . .

ktlight,

when posting videos from youtube (even from David Icke's site) please add a few words from yourself as to what the video is about and your thoughts on the matter, or why do you think is important to post this here (just how you did when you posted the Celente video)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

ROMANWKT (11th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    ktlight,

when posting videos from youtube (even from David Icke's site) please add a few words from yourself as to what the video is about and your thoughts on the matter, or why do you think is important to post this here (just how you did when you posted the Celente video)
    I considered this was/is self-explanatory.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

guido (12th April 2011), MariaDine (11th April 2011), Miller (13th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #220
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Although I have to acknowledge that 'satanic' rituals and belief have some stronghold in the corridors of power, for some reason these stories of reptilian posession just don't wash with me, never have.

Either it's all nonsense

or..

Why do they have to be sneaky? If they are so powerful and sooooo clever and have so much spiritual, financial and technological influence behind them, why do they seem to be doing such a botch job and making such a mess? Why hide? Surely if they were as powerful and smart as these videos make them out to be, things (like this video) wouldn't look like a Hollywood B movie.

Is it because those who operate in the shadows fear the light? Are they not actually that powerful after all? To hide behind dark rituals and sneak around in the closet summoning dark entities to get what you want is smart is it?

Oh, come off it. I'm becoming increasingly convinced of a double bluff. They don't want to be seen why? Because they don't want to frighten the people?

It's not a reasonable argument at any level. Not theirs or ours. So I have to personally conclude that it's mostly nonesense, and a bunch of doctored videos to look like reptilian eyes.

What better way to disempower people than repeatedly tell them that they have no influence over their own governments and never will.
    Last edited by bodixa; 11th April 2011 at 12:21. Reason: punctudarnation and grammatawotzit

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Miller (13th April 2011), pintorider (11th April 2011), slvrfx (11th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 71 LastLast