+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers . . .

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    Although I have to acknowledge that 'satanic' rituals and belief have some stronghold in the corridors of power, for some reason these stories just don't wash with me, never have.

Either it's all nonsense

or..

Why do they have to be sneaky? If they are so powerful and sooooo clever and have so much spiritual, financial and technological influence behind them, why do they seem to be doing such a botch job and making such a mess? Why hide? Surely if they were as powerful and smart as these videos make them out to be, things (like this video) wouldn't look like a Hollywood B movie.

Is it because those who operate in the shadows fear the light? Are they not actually that powerful after all? To hind behind dark rituals and sneak around in the closet summoning dark entities to get what you want?

Oh, come off it. I'm becoming increasingly convinced of a double bluff. They don't want to be seen why? Because they don't want to frighten the people?

It's not a reasonable argument at any level. Not theirs or ours. So I have to personally conclude that it's mostly nonesense, and a bunch of doctored videos to look like reptilian eyes.

What better way to disempower people than repeatedly tell them that they have no influence over their own governments and never will.
    Well, US is basically a Christian country, so Satanism will not do, at least not publicly.

How did George W Bush become president when he didn't win the vote?

Etc., etc.

I feel it is a requirement to not reveal dark activities or get caught practising them.

Whether to accept the possibility or probability of the footage as reality or not is a matter of choice.

Hope you understand.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Although I have to acknowledge that 'satanic' rituals and belief have some stronghold in the corridors of power, for some reason these stories of reptilian posession just don't wash with me, never have.

Either it's all nonsense

or..

Why do they have to be sneaky? If they are so powerful and sooooo clever and have so much spiritual, financial and technological influence behind them, why do they seem to be doing such a botch job and making such a mess? Why hide? Surely if they were as powerful and smart as these videos make them out to be, things (like this video) wouldn't look like a Hollywood B movie.

Is it because those who operate in the shadows fear the light? Are they not actually that powerful after all? To hide behind dark rituals and sneak around in the closet summoning dark entities to get what you want is smart is it?

Oh, come off it. I'm becoming increasingly convinced of a double bluff. They don't want to be seen why? Because they don't want to frighten the people?

It's not a reasonable argument at any level. Not theirs or ours. So I have to personally conclude that it's mostly nonesense, and a bunch of doctored videos to look like reptilian eyes.

What better way to disempower people than repeatedly tell them that they have no influence over their own governments and never will.
    Just a thought, Bodixa - but maybe they hide because we wouldn't let them do it if we knew the truth.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011), ktlight (11th April 2011), ROMANWKT (11th April 2011), Tahi (13th April 2011), wynderer (12th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #223
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very powerful video! And the last portion of the video uses music and images in a hypnotic, even mind-control, manner to send its message:

"Open your mind, open your mind, open your mind!"

Ha! It seems only fair that the forces of light should benignly use the techniques constantly used the other guys.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

ktlight (11th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #224
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Although I have to acknowledge that 'satanic' rituals and belief have some stronghold in the corridors of power, for some reason these stories of reptilian posession just don't wash with me, never have.

Either it's all nonsense

or..

Is it because those who operate in the shadows fear the light? Are they not actually that powerful after all? To hide behind dark rituals and sneak around in the closet summoning dark entities to get what you want is smart is it?

Just a thought, Bodixa - but maybe they hide because we wouldn't let them do it if we knew the truth.
    Exactly - which means they are not very powerful at all...

So the argument cancels itself out.

It's my opinion that the ongoing 'sacrificial' and worship practices of some interpretations of Christianity that are mainstream actually perpetuate the problem. Worship is a big problem to humanity, in my opinion. It's upside down thinking and it actually helps them.

But to say that they hide because the US is Christian and wouldn't allow it, doesn't make sense. Does this mean that they fear the church? In which case.. let's all go back to church!! The church is more aware than any other body out there of the reality of demon possession, and many Christians would completely acknowledge without dispute that 'Satan' has his strongholds in the corridors of power and that is why things are such a mess. THAT argument in itself has led to an ACCEPTANCE of the world and its status quo, and the idea that there can never be peace in the Middle East - the Zionist ideas, the antichrist, and so on...

So the massively influential, mostly conservative Church in the USA and Europe has named the darkness as 'Satan' (which is another debate in itself) and accepted the way things are into its own eschatology. (This is not true accross the board and the church is very complex... there are now a number of Christian grass roots movements supporting Palestine, for instance..)

It's all a mess. But reptilian shapeshifters? What would they be afraid of?

An important issue for the alternative media community I feel. I'd like to thrash it out. I'm always open to having my opinion shifted.

8. Link to Post #225
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The idea of transdimensional, reptilian beings feeding on the energy of the human race is very similar to the vampire stories, and perhaps this is even the origin of the vampire 'myth'. George Kassavila in one of his videos talks about the wraith characters of Stargate Atlantis being similar to the vampiric beings he has encountered:

Popular media is filled these days with various versions of the vampire myth. I watched one last night. Again, it seems that our reptilian leaders are putting the facts right out there, daring us to see the truth.

This colossal arrogance will surely lead to their downfall. We humans are much stronger and resourceful than they imagine.
    Last edited by DawgBone; 11th April 2011 at 13:24.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Fred Steeves (13th April 2011), ktlight (11th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

It's my opinion that the ongoing 'sacrificial' and worship practices of some interpretations of Christianity that are mainstream actually perpetuate the problem. Worship is a big problem to humanity, in my opinion. It's upside down thinking and it actually helps them.

But to say that they hide because the US is Christian and wouldn't allow it, doesn't make sense. Does this mean that they fear the church? In which case.. let's all go back to church!! The church is more aware than any other body out there of the reality of demon possession, and many Christians would completely acknowledge without dispute that 'Satan' has his strongholds in the corridors of power and that is why things are such a mess. THAT argument in itself has led to an ACCEPTANCE of the world and its status quo, and the idea that there can never be peace in the Middle East - the Zionist ideas, the antichrist, and so on...

So the massively influential, mostly conservative Church in the USA and Europe has named the darkness as 'Satan' (which is another debate in itself) and accepted the way things are into its own eschatology. (This is not true accross the board and the church is very complex... there are now a number of Christian grass roots movements supporting Palestine, for instance..)

An important issue for the alternative media community I feel. I'd like to thrash it out. I'm always open to having my opinion shifted.
    I agree with you that religion is used against people, but I didn't mean that people wouldn't allow 'them' to do what 'they're' doing on the grounds that they were Christian, but because they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be duped as they have been.
    If people knew that fourth dimensional beings were overtaking human entities and then using them to bring humanity to a state that was desirable for complete control for the entities and complete entrapment for mankind - then they wouldn;t get very far.
    I don't think they are that powerful. The only way they are able to do what they are doing is because we allow it. They use us against ourselves - and we allow it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #227
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Too much imagery and not enough talk.

13. Link to Post #228
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think they are that powerful. The only way they are able to do what they are doing is because we allow it. They use us against ourselves - and we allow it.
    Yes, they mostly use persuasion, manipulation and mind-control. They incite warfare rather than waging it themselves.

It all changes when people in general "open their minds".

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

15. Link to Post #229
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

I agree with you that religion is used against people, but I didn't mean that people wouldn't allow 'them' to do what 'they're' doing on the grounds that they were Christian, but because they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be duped as they have been.
    If people knew that fourth dimensional beings were overtaking human entities and then using them to bring humanity to a state that was desirable for complete control for the entities and complete entrapment for mankind - then they wouldn;t get very far.
    Thanks - Ok - what you have just described is the basic 'problem' at the heart of evangelical Christian Theology. (The solution being Jesus sacrifical death.)

Even the temptations of Christ in Matthew's Gospel describe Satan as already in charge of the Kingdoms of the World. It's a very dominant idea and has been for a long time.

So if they are not that powerful, and they are still there, why are they still there? Why has Christianity allowed them to still be there? Why have we allowed them to still be there?

Is it because:

1) They're not really there, and we have to look at a different definition of the 'adversary' and be a little more realistic about what men are capable of?

2) Someone else is there (and laughing their butt off) ?

3) We (or too many humans) are locked into a world view that at deep level is not willing to actually let go of the status quo and fight them with all we have ?

4) The minority who believe they are not so powerful and don't subscribe to 3) , don't know where to start ?

5) The reptilian 'myth' is actually pushing the resistance further up into a corner and disempowering us even more ?

6) a combination of the above ?

7) where's my coffee?
    Last edited by bodixa; 11th April 2011 at 13:06.

16. Link to Post #230
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There are numerous legends of reptiles founding ancient civilizations: Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, China, etc.

A good book in this regard is Flying Serpents and Dragons by R.A. Boulay

The standard academic explanation is that legends and myths are simply fiction with perhaps some symbolic content. My approach, and I think the approach that we should actually take, is that they are based on fact, elaborated certainly, but probably a genuine attempt to communicate truth.

Reading the historical record, we definitely have a reptilian past, and perhaps we have a reptilian present.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Teakai (11th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    Yes, they mostly use persuasion, manipulation and mind-control. They incite warfare rather than waging it themselves.

It all changes when people in general "open their minds".
    And chemicals, outright lies and focus on ego delusion. 'They', via religion, education and media have kept the reality of who we really are from us.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DawgBone (11th April 2011), ktlight (11th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

i think its number 7 Bodixa.

21. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

Thanks - Ok - what you have just described is the basic 'problem' at the heart of evangelical Christian Theology. (The solution being Jesus sacrifical death.)

Even the temptations of Christ in Matthew's Gospel describe Satan as already in charge of the Kingdoms of the World. It's a very dominant idea and has been for a long time.

So if they are not that powerful, and they are still there, why are they still there? Why has Christianity allowed them to still be there? Why have we allowed them to still be there?

Is it because:

1) They're not really there, and we have to look at a different definition of the 'adversary' and be a little more realistic about what men are capable of?

2) Someone else is there (and laughing their butt off) ?

3) We (or too many humans) are locked into a world view that at deep level is not willing to actually let go of the status quo and fight them with all we have ?

4) The minority who believe they are not so powerful and don't subscribe to 3) , don't know where to start ?

5) The reptilian 'myth' is actually pushing the resistance further up into a corner and disempowering us even more ?

6) a combination of the above ?

7) where's my coffee?
    Oh, number 7 - without a doubt.

OK, seriously, though - I'm just not sure where the Christians come into it. What do Christians have to do with the existence of reptilians?

(Just to say - I'm of the opinion that the Christian religion as formed by the RC church was corrupted at that stage - possibly by reptillians, if reptillians do exist, which seems plausible given the evidence of stonework and serpent references in ancient literature )

If bloodlines ruled the world - then the caesars were of that bloodline, therefore Constantine may have been controlled/inhabited by a reptillian.

22. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

I get a bit confused about the reptilian thing - one one hand I've heard they were here first and they live underground.

And then there's the theory that they're fourth dimensional entities who require a human host to be able to exist in this dimension. Possibly these are what are referred to as demons in scriptural writings?

Maybe there are demons and reptilians?
    Cripes - maybe there's a whole legion of negative energies and entities in this dimension.

23. Link to Post #235
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Today's Exam Practice Essay Question is as follows.

'Laura Bush is not posessed by a reptilian shape shifting fourth dimensional enitity.' Discuss.

You will be marked on the following criteria:

Your definition of Laura Bush and the context in which she is being referred to.

A definition of posession.

A definition of a reptilian shapeshifting fourth dimensional enitity and its significance in the context in which Laura Bush is being referenced.

Evidence that supports the statement.

Evidence that argues against the statement.

Your analysis of the material and a balanced conclusion.

Enough of the silliness... seriously I think the conspiracy is actually the suggestion that those politicians are controlled by Reptilian. Ask yourself whose agenda that kind of information serves?
    Just another possibility worth considering.

24. Link to Post #236
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK, seriously, though - I'm just not sure where the Christians come into it. What do Christians have to do with the existence of reptilians?

(Just to say - I'm of the opinion that the Christian religion as formed by the RC church was corrupted at that stage - possibly by reptillians, if reptillians do exist, which seems plausible given the evidence of stonework and serpent references in ancient literature )

If bloodlines ruled the world - then the caesars were of that bloodline, therefore Constantine may have been controlled/inhabited by a reptillian.
    Absolutely! Religions are such a powerful force in our world, to think that they have not been infiltrated is naive. Religions would be the very FIRST institution that the bloodlines would want to control.

And the pervasive presence of blood sacrifice in almost all religions echos the vampiric theme.

We are food.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

26. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Today's Exam Practice Essay Question is as follows.

'Laura Bush is not posessed by a reptilian shape shifting fourth dimensional enitity.' Discuss.

You will be marked on the following criteria:

Your definition of Laura Bush and the context in which she is being referred to.

A definition of posession.

A definition of a reptilian shapeshifting fourth dimensional enitity and its significance in the context in which Laura Bush is being referenced.

Evidence that supports the statement.

Evidence that argues against the statement.

Your analysis of the material and a balanced conclusion.

Enough of the silliness... seriously I think the conspiracy is actually the suggestion that those politicians are controlled by Reptilian. Ask yourself whose agenda that kind of information serves?
    Just another possibility worth considering.
    Oh, thank goodness. I got really worried. I haven't had a coffee in hours, it's 11:55pm and I can't stop yawning - and there I was thinking I had to write an essay on Laura Bush.

OK - but sort of seriously - I don't think the general public at all consider the idea of reptilians and possibly the majority of the alternative community scoff at it also - so it's not really an idea that's being pushed by anyone who you would think would have an agenda.
    I've really only heard 4 people speak about it - Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, Credo Muttwah and Arizona Wilder. Yes, there are people picking it up and running with it on blogs etc, but they;re only passing on what these people have said - so I'm not counting them in with the 4.

I would think that if the general public did seriously believe that reptilians were inhabiting their politicians they would be out in force with their guns - and possibly that's one of the reasons 'they' are looking to disarm the US citizens.
    Last edited by Teakai; 11th April 2011 at 13:59.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Either it's all nonsense

or..

I agree with what you say about worship, applied to all religions, and that it is upside down thinking.

Religion is a tool, so it is the people they fear, which is why they wish to remain hidden and for religion to remain in place. If we were all aware of this as a fact, they would lose control by use of that instrument. It would no longer work because they would be seen.

Please expand about reptilians, so that I can know how to answer you.

Hope this makes sense.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    There are numerous legends of reptiles founding ancient civilizations: Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, China, etc.

A good book in this regard is Flying Serpents and Dragons by R.A. Boulay

The standard academic explanation is that legends and myths are simply fiction with perhaps some symbolic content. My approach, and I think the approach that we should actually take, is that they are based on fact, elaborated certainly, but probably a genuine attempt to communicate truth.

Reading the historical record, we definitely have a reptilian past, and perhaps we have a reptilian present.
    The sages say that truth is always stranger than fiction!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

DawgBone (11th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #240
    Thanks

Well, this reptlian stuff closes more minds than it's opens, I think. It's vital to focus on understandable facts. This kind of things casts ridicule over the alternative media and the movement. Contraproductive. We do want people to wake up, not run away, or what?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Pagan For This Post:

bodixa (11th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 71 LastLast