+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers . . .

I was suprised and very pleased to see David Ike showing a small clip of the Holly Greig story in this Video, This has been Scotlands disgrace for a few years now.

Google Holly Greig to find out about this horrific ongoing story. Holly deserves justice

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

ktlight (13th April 2011), Lettherebelight (12th April 2011), Teakai (12th April 2011), winnasboy (13th April 2011), wynderer (14th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #262
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Holly deserves justice
    I second/third/forth/fifth etc etc that.

Chelle

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chelle For This Post:

Billy (13th April 2011), Teakai (12th April 2011), winnasboy (13th April 2011), wynderer (14th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Hi Teakai -- just my personal opinion [i'm an abductee] -- i don't believe that the Reptilians were here on Earth before the Humans -- i believe that Humans are native to this planet, & the Reptilians came from elsewhere, later, & started messing around w/Human & other Earth Animal DNA when they got here-- the Reptilians think that lying is a fair tactic -- persuading Humans that they [Reps] were here first is another little mind manipulation going on, imo --
    Thanks, Wynderer. Do you see them as phsyical entities that can exist on this planet in their own physicality - or do you see them as fourth dimensional using a particular bloodline in order to manifest?

And, who were you abducted by? Don't answer if it's too personal.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    I'm not scared of reptilians. I'm scared of those guffawing men in chinos in Alex Jones' Bohemian Grove video dressing up like a bunch of teengers at a D&D night and then driving home in their black Suburbans to run the country.
    that cracked me up, Bodixa.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

bodixa (13th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

A few very traditional reptilian features. Just some interesting things I noticed. Not saying one way or the other.

Quote Maybe a technical person out there could explain why this might occur? It certainly looks very strange and what I find really strange is it only occurs on her skin and not on the background. I'd also like to add that this is exactly the same as I saw it on the TV, in other words, a you-tuber hasn't doctored it in any way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Chelle (13th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    A few very traditional reptilian features. Just some interesting things I noticed. Not saying one way or the other.

Quote Maybe a technical person out there could explain why this might occur? It certainly looks very strange and what I find really strange is it only occurs on her skin and not on the background. I'd also like to add that this is exactly the same as I saw it on the TV, in other words, a you-tuber hasn't doctored it in any way.
    Hi Noprophet. It's the video equivalent of a motion blur perhaps? I really think this type of analysis is highly problematic. Not to say one can't spot some curious anomalies but they seem to be rare and maybe not worth the hours spent pouring over the images.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

bodixa (13th April 2011), ktlight (13th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I stay out of the whole digitized thingy. If you speak to a person whose a hep up with digital technology they'll take your head off for suggesting some sort of anomaly light or otherwise could occur with digital cameras because apparently its some pure perfection science.

Then you speak to the next group and anything weird that shows up is ONLY because it could be a trick of the light or camera.

The two factions should meet up one day and have rumble.

13. Link to Post #268
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Quote Posted by noprophet (here)

Hi Noprophet. It's the video equivalent of a motion blur perhaps? I really think this type of analysis is highly problematic. Not to say one can't spot some curious anomalies but they seem to be rare and maybe not worth the hours spent pouring over the images.
    I completely agree with you.

I also think that kind of analysis (circling reptilian features on someone's face) is both abusive and libelous. I've never said this before on Avalon, but I will now. Unless you want to walk up to this people and have it out with them and their alleged reptilian occupants, I suggest a little restraint. Some of these people have worked hard for a career in public service just to be told they are controlled by trans-dimensional evil forces?

and... out
    Last edited by bodixa; 13th April 2011 at 14:40.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Lazlo (13th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not know about the actual existence of Reptilians. But, I do believe that we are in a Universal, multidimensional, multiverseal, etc., etc, war between Good and Evil which battles in all aspects of our perceived and potential reality at this time. Choose the Good side with all the fiber in you and make a difference.

There are powers beyond TPTB and the lie is different at every level of all these structures, even beyond them. That is our situation IMHO. Not choosing is making a choice. Battles will be won and lost but in the end Good prevails. I cheated and read ahead. LOL

Love to you all!

Peace,

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Billy (14th April 2011), Teakai (14th April 2011), wynderer (14th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #270
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Are the reptilians really powerful and able to control things? Or are they not powerful because they use deceit and work behind the scenes?

I would use the analogy of a grizzly bear ( I lived and worked in the outdoors for several years in grizzly country )

You almost never see a grizzly, and when you do, it is usually just a flash of their rump disappearing from view. They don't affect your life in an everyday fashion, but you are aware of them, and you don't go out of your way to get sideways with one.

If you are so unlucky as to get face to face with one, there is no doubt that you are an inferior being, and the grizzly is wondering just how you will taste. You can empty your gun into one and it will still not save you once that bear has decided to make a go at you. Pepper spray is just seasoning..yummy!

A human stands no practical chance of surviving such an encounter. Clearly grizzly bears are superior to humans.

But...

Grizzlies don't go around picking fights with humans because they are not dumb either. Not just a single bear, but the entire population stands no chance when humans, as a group decide that, YES, Grizzlies are a danger to our well being and way of life and we will wipe them out.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

wynderer (14th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    I also think that kind of analysis (circling reptilian features on someone's face) is both abusive and libelous. I've never said this before on Avalon, but I will now. Unless you want to walk up to this people and have it out with them and their alleged reptilian occupants, I suggest a little restraint. Some of these people have worked hard for a career in public service just to be told they are controlled by trans-dimensional evil forces?
    I'm not having it out with anyone. If reptilians do exist "I ain't even mad."

Call it however you like. Maybe I just like to circle film anomalies.

I've got weird hobbies.

Here's a couple other film anomaly collectibles:

Last edited by noprophet; 13th April 2011 at 20:16.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Chelle (13th April 2011), Teakai (14th April 2011), wynderer (14th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #272
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Default Re: EMPATHY - David Icke

Great video. Startled the piss out of me when they interjected the war scenes though. ^_^

To the viewer - Check your volume at about 6:15

22. Link to Post #273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fabulous video!

David Icke is a great man. One of my heros.

23. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

This is just plain BS. Imagine the other people around in the studio, what would they do if her face really started to change like it does in the video. No one reacted at all... This is just some digital picture distortion. Waste of time, this crap!

24. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pagan (here)
    This is just plain BS. Imagine the other people around in the studio, what would they do if her face really started to change like it does in the video. No one reacted at all... This is just some digital picture distortion. Waste of time, this crap!
    Hey man, I don't know what your talking about. Like I said - i just collect video anomalies.

I don't think her face changed like that in real life. That's just silly.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

modwiz (14th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #276
    buffski

I concur completely Pagan.
    Methinks I might be orf soon...for avalon appears to have sprouted helium balloons of late.
    Fly me to Vilcabamba, let me play amongst the stars,
    Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars (attacks)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to buffski For This Post:

modwiz (14th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #277
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Check your volume at about 6:15
    Yeah! Really check your volume!!
    Still shaking
    Remember Who You Are!

29. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Maybe they did live in our dimension and then used their technology to jump to the 4th dimension (astral plane) when it became too cold for them during the last iceage. Check out Peggy Kane's research. The best way to retain power and control is when no one knows that you are running the show just like the Royal Family.

Mobius

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    I get a bit confused about the reptilian thing - one one hand I've heard they were here first and they live underground.

And then there's the theory that they're fourth dimensional entities who require a human host to be able to exist in this dimension. Possibly these are what are referred to as demons in scriptural writings?

Maybe there are demons and reptilians?
    Cripes - maybe there's a whole legion of negative energies and entities in this dimension.
    "A fool can learn from his own experiences; the wise learn from the experience of others." - Democritus, 460-370 B.C.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Möbius For This Post:

Teakai (14th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

But maybe the distortion is only being picked up by and seen through the lens and missed by human perception.

32. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Quote But maybe the distortion is only being picked up by and seen through the lens and missed by human perception.
    Well, Go find this kind a "fenomena" From material pre-digital age. Good luck!

Ps It just takes some ability in analyzis and an open mind to see what this is.

Amen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 71 LastLast