+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Latest from Ben Fulford...emotional.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,458 times in 1,673 posts

Default Latest from Ben Fulford...emotional.

A very short clip from a very emotional Ben Fulford ... if its true its great news!!

viking
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

'Man has been trained to believe that which he is told- whether it is truth or a lie, to the point now that man is simply victim of the lies. May light come forth that you may recover your pathway to truth'

"Only at the close of the present major cycle the whole world will join together in the sweetest hymn ever sung upon Earth: a divine anthem of international co-operation, global goodwill and united spiritual purpose"

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Amzer Zo (12th April 2011), Anna (12th April 2011), Arrowwind (12th April 2011), astrid (14th April 2011), benevolentcrow (13th April 2011), bennycog (14th April 2011), Billy (12th April 2011), Calz (12th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (12th April 2011), Cjay (14th April 2011), dejavu (12th April 2011), DevilPigeon (12th April 2011), Feren (14th April 2011), fifi (12th April 2011), Gardener (12th April 2011), GK76 (13th April 2011), jackovesk (12th April 2011), John Parslow (13th April 2011), jorr lundstrom (12th April 2011), karelia (12th April 2011), king anthony (12th April 2011), Lettherebelight (12th April 2011), loveandgratitude (13th April 2011), Murray (12th April 2011), myrm (14th April 2011), Pam (12th April 2011), Peacelovinman (16th April 2011), phimonic (12th April 2011), Ria (15th April 2011), sandy (14th April 2011), seko (13th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011), Woody (13th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,392 times in 7,664 posts

Default Re: Latest from Ben Fulford...emotional.

An old lion...just before it goes down...is at it's most dangerous.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (14th April 2011), Billy (12th April 2011), Calz (12th April 2011), Gardener (12th April 2011), granny (12th April 2011), gripreaper (14th April 2011), jackovesk (12th April 2011), king anthony (12th April 2011), Lettherebelight (12th April 2011), loveandgratitude (13th April 2011), Murray (12th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011), sygh (15th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,963 times in 8,051 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    A very short clip from a very emotional Ben Fulford ... if its true its great news!!

Happy to see others willing to stand up for the right to hear Fulford's voice regardless of how "nonsensical" it is to others.

Free speech??? It seems that has to be fought for even on a forum level.

Caveat to this vid is that South Korea is getting the brunt of the air current carried radiation and not Tokyo.

Anyhow ... Kerry's Blog just put up something from Fulford as well.

I will link to a post from another thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...952#post195952
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Amzer Zo (12th April 2011), Anna (12th April 2011), Billy (12th April 2011), firstlook (12th April 2011), jackovesk (12th April 2011), nearing (14th April 2011), Pam (12th April 2011), skyflower (12th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Avalon Member jorr lundstrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,091 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    An old lion...just before it goes down...is at it's most dangerous.
    Yeah, they aint not gonna leave the scene smiling in delight.
    We are free, have always been. LOL

There is no sharing.

Im responible for wot I say, not wot you understand

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Billy (12th April 2011), Calz (12th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Carlz,

Yes I agree I think some people seem to forget...

We all have freewill, and the 'law of non interference' (YOU MUST NOT IMPOSE NOR FORCE YOUR FREE-WILL UPON THE FREE-WILL OF ANOTHER) comes into play as well...we don't need a so called 'know it all' to diss here there and everywhere...

we can teach or pass on truths, but its up to the listener to accept...

We can all choose whatever path we want...and please take note some of the channellings adopt this rule as well...

viking

'Man has been trained to believe that which he is told- whether it is truth or a lie, to the point now that man is simply victim of the lies. May light come forth that you may recover your pathway to truth'

"Only at the close of the present major cycle the whole world will join together in the sweetest hymn ever sung upon Earth: a divine anthem of international co-operation, global goodwill and united spiritual purpose"

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Anna (12th April 2011), Billy (12th April 2011), BMJ (13th April 2011), Calz (12th April 2011), crosby (12th April 2011), dejavu (12th April 2011), gigha (14th April 2011), loveandgratitude (13th April 2011), mondaze (12th April 2011), Pam (12th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011), sygh (15th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,422 times in 2,601 posts

Time will tell if Fulford is right...
    Just setting a geiger counter out on a table is not sufficient
    for accurate readings
    it will fluctuate from day to day
    hour to hour. Can his geiger counter even read cesium?
    plutonium? most can not.

What is the risk if he is wrong?

Tell me? How many specks of radio active cesium is safe?

Japan just released that this leak is now rated at a 7, equal to Chernobyl.
    Obviously we are not near done with this.

of course fear is dangerous if not acted upon rationally.
    the only rational thing to do is simply leave Japan.
    If you cant leave Japan become psychollogically prepared
    for what comes and be ready to serve humanity like you have
    never anticipated.

Gary Null interviews Christopher Busby and it is worth a listen as he is an international
    expert on this issue. Why do we listen to the dingbats on MSM and politicians on such important
    issues? instead of real nuclear experts who have no financial connections to the nuclear industry?
    scrole to 3/24/11 and listen
    http://www.progressiveradionetwork.c...ull-show-wnye/
    Here is an excellent interview by Gary Null with Christopher Busby, an ultimate radiation expert
    that states this accident will exceed Chernobyl back on 3/24.
    The first 10 minutes or so of this tape is MSM baffoons, so watch out for that..
    just so you can clearly see the difference
    this tape also reveals the lies surrounding Three Mile Island and how the courts covered everything up. It also discusses the profound effects chernobly had on Sweden.... how far is Sweden from Chernobly?.. how many kilometers? a couple thousand?
    and the thousands that died from that "low level" incident

This is probably one of the most important interviews Gary Null will ever do.

Busby's credentials follow:

Today's guest is Dr. Christopher Busby and he is is one of Englandís leading experts in low-dose ionizing radiationís effects on human health and the environment. He is the director of the environmental consultancy group Green Audit, and the Scientific Secretary to the European Committee on Radiation Risks based in Brussels. He is also a visiting professor in Biomedical Sciences at the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland. He has been a member of several large government committees in the UK government, including its oversight group on depleted uranium used in radioactive weapons in the Middle East, and the committee to examine nuclear emissions and their risks.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 12th April 2011 at 17:35. Reason: missing links added

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Anna (12th April 2011), Calz (12th April 2011), crosby (12th April 2011), firstlook (12th April 2011), nearing (14th April 2011), onawah (12th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011), sllim11 (14th April 2011), sygh (15th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)

Happy to see others willing to stand up for the right to hear Fulford's voice regardless of how "nonsensical" it is to others.

Free speech??? It seems that has to be fought for even on a forum level.

Caveat to this vid is that South Korea is getting the brunt of the air current carried radiation and not Tokyo.

Anyhow ... Kerry's Blog just put up something from Fulford as well.

I will link to a post from another thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...952#post195952

I am in South Korea, and the gov't and media here has been taking extra steps to tell people that we are not getting much radiation from Japan.

I know that the media and the gov't never lets you in on the real information, but I figure this is something we will ALL be dealing with in the future. Unless there is a divine intervention, the radiation being spewed out from Fukushima is affecting everyone everywhere.

We've had our first radioactive rain last week. Maybe the radiation got me very tired even though I am in top shape.

I've decided to let radiation be my friend. Not going to fear it. If my body can't take it, then I get an early exit from this play. So be it.

I really do like flying better than walking.

Oh I really really wish Fulford is right....... even though I am skeptical, I can still wish.....

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Amzer Zo (12th April 2011), Anna (12th April 2011), BMJ (13th April 2011), Calz (12th April 2011), crosby (12th April 2011), DevilPigeon (12th April 2011), Holly Lindin (14th April 2011), John Parslow (13th April 2011), karelia (12th April 2011), loveandgratitude (13th April 2011), nearing (14th April 2011), Nortreb (13th April 2011), seko (13th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011), sygh (15th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skyflower (here)

I am in South Korea, and the gov't and media here has been taking extra steps to tell people that we are not getting much radiation from Japan.

I know that the media and the gov't never lets you in on the real information, but I figure this is something we will ALL be dealing with in the future. Unless there is a divine intervention, the radiation being spewed out from Fukushima is affecting everyone everywhere.

We've had our first radioactive rain last week. Maybe the radiation got me very tired even though I am in top shape.

I've decided to let radiation be my friend. Not going to fear it. If my body can't take it, then I get an early exit from this play. So be it.

Oh I really really wish Fulford is right....... even though I am skeptical, I can still wish.....
    Thanks for you response

Great approach not to give into fear ... those that understand "we" are not our bodies which we shed every darn time we come back here (for whatever reason) know that there is nothing to fear from death.

Very liberating for those that can rid themselves of that base fear.

And it is understandable and healthy to approach Fulford's messages with scepticism (yet perhaps a ray of hope).

Here are a couple posts I made in other threads. We don't always get the truth in the "news" as you mention so perhaps you can confirm for us whether or not the schools in South Korea were indeed shut down during the rainstorm as implied in the msnbc article.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...522#post194522

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...440#post193440
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

crosby (12th April 2011), loveandgratitude (14th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,229 times in 2,480 posts

Well i agree with Benjamin that "The Powers that pretend " feed and survive on fear, But NO amount of radiation is safe. and I agree that humanity has to overcome the fear syndrom to move forward and starve the beasts out of the fourth dimension, and i agree that the beast is cornered and dangerous and thrashing his tale causing devastation at this time. I pray what his heart expresses at the end will come to be.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (12th April 2011), crosby (12th April 2011), loveandgratitude (14th April 2011), thunder24 (14th April 2011), viking (12th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,773 times in 4,163 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Time will tell if Fulford is right...
    Just setting a geiger counter out on a table is not sufficient
    for accurate readings
    it will fluctuate from day to day
    hour to hour. Can his geiger counter even read cesium?
    plutonium? most can not.

What is the risk if he is wrong?

Tell me? How many specks of radio active cesium is safe?

Japan just released that this leak is now rated at a 7, equal to Chernobyl.
    Obviously we are not near done with this.

of course fear is dangerous if not acted upon rationally.
    the only rational thing to do is simply leave Japan.
    If you cant leave Japan become psychollogically prepared
    for what comes and be ready to serve humanity like you have
    never anticipated.

Gary Null interviews Christopher Busby and it is worth a listen as he is an international
    expert on this issue. Why do we listen to the dingbats on MSM and politicians on such important
    issues? instead of real nuclear experts who have no financial connections to the nuclear industry?
    scrole to 3/24/11 and listen
    Here is an excellent interview by Gary Null with Christopher Busby, an ultimate radiation expert
    that states this accident will exceed Chernobyl back on 3/24.
    The first 10 minutes or so of this tape is MSM baffoons, so watch out for that..
    just so you can clearly see the difference
    this tape also reveals the lies surrounding Three Mile Island and how the courts covered everything up. It also discusses the profound effects chernobly had on Sweden.... how far is Sweden from Chernobly?.. how many kilometers? a couple thousand?
    and the thousands that died from that "low level" incident

This is probably one of the most important interviews Gary Null will ever do.

Busby's credentials follow:

Today's guest is Dr. Christopher Busby and he is is one of Englandís leading experts in low-dose ionizing radiationís effects on human health and the environment. He is the director of the environmental consultancy group Green Audit, and the Scientific Secretary to the European Committee on Radiation Risks based in Brussels. He is also a visiting professor in Biomedical Sciences at the University of Ulster in Northern Ireland. He has been a member of several large government committees in the UK government, including its oversight group on depleted uranium used in radioactive weapons in the Middle East, and the committee to examine nuclear emissions and their risks.
    Thanks for the link. That interview was really comprehensive and factual.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

firstlook (12th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well we can't go on like this indefinately...something has got to give... surely we must be near to bursting point...

The latest from his site ...

"This weekend a French agent was sent by George Soros, French President Nicholas Sarkozy and other senior Zionists to negotiate with the White Dragon Society. The talks, which lasted for two days, were inconclusive. However, the agent made it clear the European branch of the Zionists truly feared a collapse of the Euro, while their American counterparts are finally beginning to realize they might actually end up in jail. At the same time, their attitude was so haughty it made arrogance seem like a form of humility. They also made many threats but the fact is that they are running scared and they are running out of time."

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...alks-inco.html

viking

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Arrowwind (13th April 2011), BMJ (14th April 2011), Calz (13th April 2011), Champion the Wonderhorse (13th April 2011), fifi (12th April 2011), karelia (13th April 2011), Lettherebelight (12th April 2011), loveandgratitude (13th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (15th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by skyflower (here)

Thanks for you response

Great approach not to give into fear ... those that understand "we" are not our bodies which we shed every darn time we come back here (for whatever reason) know that there is nothing to fear from death.

Very liberating for those that can rid themselves of that base fear.

And it is understandable and healthy to approach Fulford's messages with scepticism (yet perhaps a ray of hope).

Here are a couple posts I made in other threads. We don't always get the truth in the "news" as you mention so perhaps you can confirm for us whether or not the schools in South Korea were indeed shut down during the rainstorm as implied in the msnbc article.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...522#post194522

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...440#post193440

Yes Calz, some schools were indeed shut down at least in my area. Many parents kept their kids at home, and I noticed people did not go outside unless they had to.
    I had to go out that night, and saw empty seats inside the subway trains during peak hours. Seoul is actually THE city that never sleeps, and that night I believe half the population went home early. LOL

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Arrowwind (13th April 2011), Calz (13th April 2011), sheddie (13th April 2011), viking (13th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I want to believe Benjamin Fulford, but I can't. Everytime I watch his video, I feel like he has something hidden inside him, feel like he is not really telling the truth.
    Do you see his hands? What was he doing with his hands? Was he telling something? It was like he not telling the truth, like he was nervous.

I don't know. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atut For This Post:

Calz (13th April 2011), Champion the Wonderhorse (13th April 2011), meeradas (14th April 2011), viking (13th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atut (here)
    I want to believe Benjamin Fulford, but I can't. Everytime I watch his video, I feel like he has something hidden inside him, feel like he is not really telling the truth.
    Do you see his hands? What was he doing with his hands? Was he telling something? It was like he not telling the truth, like he was nervous.

Hi Atut, it could also be interpreted as excitement, he's waited a long time for this to happen.....................I would love it to be true................we'll see.

I really think he believes what he is reporting.....only time will tell if he is right. I am choosing to maintain some hope as the alternative is pretty awful.............and in the meantime I am taking the lugol's iodine.

much lovex

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

Billy (13th April 2011), Calz (13th April 2011), viking (13th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

At this point who really knows?

Like most things not a black or white situation rather a shade of grey (and avalon members are all over the map on the shade of grey)

If (*if*) he is being truthful (or at least believes he is) then he would have good reason to be nervous eh?

I don't think it will be too much longer before the events play out and we will have a much clearer picture.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

sheddie (16th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Believe it when I see it. Would like to know why, in Fulford's camelot interview, he was so full of praise for the Rothschilds.

32. Link to Post #17
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,166 times in 1,243 posts

This guy is filled with immense anxiety and excitement all mixed together. Remember a time when you felt like that, but for us the game it was not one of life and death as is being played out here. Lets just send Benjamin our love, protection, good wishes for a TRUE WARRIOR, who is walking his truth not just sitting back. He needs all the support of positive thoughts and love that we can all muster. Thank you Benjamin, for standing up and speaking what we already know to be true.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 14th April 2011 at 01:41.
    [B][COLOR="red"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]In the end, what is true will come to be known. The truth always appears eventually, despite all efforts to hide it. It is impossible to keep something secret forever[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    [IMG]http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/TruthTransforms/_resTransform/Truthsetfree.gif[/IMG]

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Davidallany (14th April 2011), Enquiring1 (15th April 2011), karelia (14th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Ecuador Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Not sure anymore if location really exist..
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,872 times in 1,539 posts

May the force be with you Benjamin. I send you thoughts of peace, love and support. Let it be done.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

loveandgratitude (14th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Humble Janitor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 417 posts

I saw a video where Fulford discusses the elite actions towards Japan, especially concerning the Rockefellers.

37. Link to Post #20
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,166 times in 1,243 posts

The Warnings of Benjamin Fulford
    Reversal Overview
    Reverse Speech ananlysis

An analysis of Fulford's reversals shows that he believes the story that he is telling. In other words, he is not pulling a scam, he is not deliberately lying, and his reversals are congruent with his tale. Sometimes they will give extra information, other times repeat his warnings or even reveal his own personal feelings. There appears to be no deliberate hint of deception on his part. Of interest is his frequent use of the word "they" in reverse, as he references the various factions in his tale. Also of interest is his specific use of the word "warning" on three occasions. This is, of course, the theme of his interview as he places the Illuminati on notice.

Full Transcripts here at this link:
    http://www.reversespeech.com/fulford.htm
    [B][COLOR="red"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]In the end, what is true will come to be known. The truth always appears eventually, despite all efforts to hide it. It is impossible to keep something secret forever[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    [IMG]http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/TruthTransforms/_resTransform/Truthsetfree.gif[/IMG]

38. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

karelia (14th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread