+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Americas Secret Meltdown

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Default Americas Secret Meltdown

A caller to a radio show the other day reminded me of a story I was told when I was a child. I cant remember how old I was at the time, maybe 7 or 9, I wasnt like most kids, I already new more about secret govt projects than most adults do now adays LOL. It was about the largest nuclear meltdown in the US, and it was covered up by the Government. I remember being totaly creeped out that this could even happen. I had family that was in Califorina working on a secret project around that time. If you Google Rocketdyne meltdown coverup you can find alot more on it. Since we are all looking at Japan and the govt fed media is lying about it being only the 3rd meltdown ( there has been many) and downplaying the severity. I thought it was relevant. Heres a link I found on some random site. http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...nty&id=8018106 Also, as far as I know this is the largest release of radiation on US soil at one time and the bigest nuclear accident in the US and most people dont know a thing about it.
    Last edited by Siberia9; 11th July 2011 at 16:04.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Americas Secret Meltdown

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    A caller to a radio show the other day reminded me of a story I was told when I was a child. I cant remember how old I was at the time, maybe 7 or 9, I wasnt like most kids, I already new more about secret govt projects than most adults do now adays LOL. It was about the largest nuclear meltdown in the US, and it was covered up by the Government. I remember being totaly creeped out that this could even happen. I had family that was in Califorina working on a secret project around that time,(before I was born) so they were aware of the situation. The reason I was told is because the news was reporting that aliens were stealing peoples cows etc and I new something was wrong with the story being given out. Im sure we all remember that stuff from back in the day. BTW I was told that due to radiation fallout from numerous testing and accidents the govt not aleins were removing the livestock to examine the thyroid gland etc of these grazing anilmals at very specific places where radiation was thought to have settled. They were bringing the animals back to the field because they did not belong to the govt and they could not keep them, typical US government thinking huh. If you Google Rocketdyne meltdown coverup you can find alot more on it. Since we are all looking at Japan and the govt fed media is lying about it being only the 3rd meltdown ( there has been many) and downplaying the severity. I thought it was relevant. Heres a link I found on some random site. http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...nty&id=8018106 Also, as far as I know this is the largest release of radiation on US soil at one time and the bigest nuclear accident in the US and most people dont know a thing about it.
    thanks for this, Siberia9 -- but if all the Animal mutilations [mostly Cows, but many other Animals as well, & happening all over the planet] were due to a concerned gov't checking out effects of big nuke meltdowns, the whole Earth would be so irradiated that we'd all glow in the dark by now

3. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

If that is the case with mutilations, then, is the thyroid located in the cows anus?
    A lot of mutilations i know of had boring of the anus, all blood removed, lips removed tongues etc.
    Last edited by Ammit; 12th April 2011 at 18:46.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

"thyroid ETC" etc meaning the things as part of the study.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Anytime radiation is released it is blown around the globe. Where it lands and how it affects the grazing animals was not a "concern", its part of a study they were conducting.

+ Reply to Thread