Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: kerry cassidy concerns

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default kerry cassidy concerns

Ive had several suspicions lately about kerry cassidy that have been bothering me.

First of all,

Look what she does with her hand at 4:08 https://youtube.com/user/islandon.../5/A2ma1spYAiA

She named her interview with bob dean "bringing in the light"

Shes been interviewing increasingly far out disinfo (in my opinion) people such as ashayana dean, laura knight jz, and the "heather material"

Ive sensed a really bad vibe from her latley

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by derek; 3rd May 2010 at 02:34.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: kerry cassidy concerns

What did she do with her hand at 4:08?

I didn't see her hand at that time.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    What did she do with her hand at 4:08?

I didn't see her hand at that time.
    I think he means in the 4th vid...Where she does move her hands upto her face etc...

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No its the third. I fixed it now the link should be the correct one, she does it when shes asked "to what extent have we been manipulated"

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,109 times in 8,176 posts

hello derek,

I'm really not sure who's a disinfo type or who's not. It's very mysteriously confusing. I'm very sure that a proportion of the errr.... witnesses/whistleblowers are.

As far as Kerry Cassidy is concerned I'll just say that now she's got a free reign to go her own way, we shall really see who she is. So far it's beginning to look like she'll end up confirming my original hunch about her. It's not that I think she's wrong or bad, I just think she's all attitude and not much else. As there is an extreemely large constituency for her to somehow appear to represent, I'm sure it would be unwise to dismiss her relevance in the coming times. Quite the contrary, I suspect she will actually be a big player. I'm just not quite sure who's asset she will turn out to be. I have a weary feeling that she won't be mine though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

sigma6 (24th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by derek (here)
    Ive had several suspicions lately about kerry cassidy that have been bothering me.

First of all,

Look what she does with her hand at 4:08 https://youtube.com/user/islandon.../5/A2ma1spYAiA

She named her interview with bob dean "bringing in the light"

Shes been interviewing increasingly far out disinfo (in my opinion) people such as ashayana dean, laura knight jz, and the "heather material"

Ive sensed a really bad vibe from her latley

What are your thoughts?
    My thoughts are that I get a really bad vibe from YOU for creating a thread like this.

What is the problem with naming the interview with Bob Dean "bringing in the light"? I love Bob Dean's interviews and he has contributed a heck of a lot to shedding light on matters of high importance....seems an appropriate title to me.

Who are you to claim she is interviewing disinformation agents? What is your criteria for breaking down information/disinformation?

And, the hand motion appears to me to be innocent and unintended.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

sigma6 (24th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

it sounds very similar to "the light bringer" and I'm not accusing Bob Dean of anything. I too think he is a great witness.

Those three particular people I mentioned have not in any way correlated with anything else Ive read. Things about them really don't add up and I get bad vibes from them too. This is just my opinion though, keep that in mind.
    Last edited by derek; 3rd May 2010 at 03:03.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to derek For This Post:

Vitalux (21st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

I have my feelings about Kerry. However, I think it's best to avoid these sort of discussions - especially in this forum. They inevitably just cause more negativity. Nobody benefits.

Honestly... what is she doing with her hand? Can we please elevate ourselves to higher discourse?

(tongue in cheek) What's with Bill's hat? What aren't we allowed to see? Don't you think that's suspicious?

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    I have my feelings about Kerry. However, I think it's best to avoid these sort of discussions - especially in this forum. They inevitably just cause more negativity. Nobody benefits.

Honestly... what is she doing with her hand? Can we please elevate ourselves to higher discourse?

(tongue in cheek) What's with Bill's hat? What aren't we allowed to see? Don't you think that's suspicious?
    well said...

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I still like Kerry and her videos.

14. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm just looking for answers. This is really bothering me. It's not just with kerry that ive noticed these things. Ive noticed for example that the coast to coast symbol looks much like the illmuniati symbol and the project camelot symbol is a single eye. Weve really got to start asking ourselves these questions.

And just as an aside, Ive experienced an incredible amount of synchronicities when starting this thread.

15. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I think her comments on chemtrails were misguided or incorrect from my research... hence me investigating orgonite and chembusters...

16. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

both Bill and Kerry are seekers of truth just like us ,their discernment isn't necessarily any better than most of us, as can be seen by the credibility they give to many of their so-called "whistleblowers"....what I don't get is how people expect Bill and Kerry to be wiser than themselves,THINK for YOURSELF,INTUIT FOR YOURSELF......they just feel called to do this particular job and I appreciate them for that.

It's always up to US to use and fine-tune OUR discernment abilities and proj camelot/Avalon is a good way to fine-tune our discernment abilities...stop expecting them to discern for you

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What shiva777 said!

If you don't like it, don't use it.
    People always tell me I remind them so much of Sid (the wierd furry guy from Ice Age, you know), is that a good thing?

18. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: kerry cassidy concerns

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BJJnVCtYy5Y Oprah Winfrey and Eckhart Tolle talking about the book The New Earth

Hi Derek, I too think that this thread is not really contributing to value of communications. Let's please stop polarising and food for bad mood. Although I respect your opinion, I think we should let it be, as it's Kerry's choice to go her way like she does. I don't think at all that she means something with her hand gesture. It looks very innocent. I remember her saying once that she's a very wild personality and who knows what's coming out of the Pandora box that she seems to love? I am fond of walking on the wild side myself, learned a lot from that. This whole terrain of topics within Camelot and Avalon is tricky business, on a level that almost forcibly accelerates spiritual growth and responsability, to be able to really discern. Before we really can do that we stumble and fall, that's part of the game here, isn't that true? Enjoy the journey and appreciate the facets of the crystal that life is, it's meant to be like this......I can admit after long struggles with this......( ;
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 3rd May 2010 at 08:18. Reason: adding info on the video link

19. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

I appreciated the 8 part video/skype interview from the alien conference.
    Kerry knows she is a major player in Illuminati schemings and makes an insightful and eloquent case of why she has "not been killed".
    She follows her passion and is bold with her views. I respect her greatly for this...and who she chooses to interview is, of course, her choice.
    And what we choose to listen to is, of course, our choice.
    As many have already posted, discernment is key in EVERY matter. This is our responsibility not hers.
    I may not agree with some of Kerry's views (for example, her Sitchinesque take on Enlil, Enki, Anu being "real" Annunaki beings still alive and warring it out..), but that is not the point.
    The point, as I see it, is to develop our own radar so that we may inform and guide ourselves to deeper places of discovery. Project Camelot has provided 100s n 1000s of people access to a large cauldron of varying views and varying theories...

20. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

There is a danger here that we find ourselves flying off in a direction we should avoid. I spotted that hand shape as mentioned at 4:08 in the first vid but honestly she's merely resting her head on her fingers and nothing more.
    I like Kerry but as always see the distinct differences in Bill and Kerry's approaches. I personally resonate much much more with Bill and his methods. Kerry can be brash and forthright where as Bill's methodical calm objective approach is far more measured.
    I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    Albert Einstein

21. Link to Post #18
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Hey folks,

another dead end thread I see. You have your views of Kerry and I have mine. I neither respect nor trust the woman. That is my views and I will stick with it. However, we need to stop these threads coming up every day of the week. They are old and nasty and not worth the time of this forum. This forum was, if I remember correctly, set up for people to discuss bringing themselves to a higher level of spiritual and mental ability. This type of thread does nothing for that.

Moreover, could you please stop blowing this womans Ego higher? It is large enough without PA having this constant raw over her.

PS: I would not call Kerry a major player in anything. When she produces info of her own, and not second hand info (and large amounts of disinfo) maybe then people can review her in a different light. Now away and click that Donate link of hers.

Be Safe

Irishspitir
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

22. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Kerry is doing fine....She is human like the rest of us. I'm pretty good at reading folks and I don't see any kind of lie.

PC has been off track for a while but it will come back around OR someone else will take up the torch and throw some more light on the truth.

Are you brave enough to pick it up and run with it??

All said...I personally owe Kerry and Bill a lot...Peace Y'all

23. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Stargazer (here)
    Kerry is doing fine....She is human like the rest of us. I'm pretty good at reading folks and I don't see any kind of lie.

PC has been off track for a while but it will come back around OR someone else will take up the torch and throw some more light on the truth.

Are you brave enough to pick it up and run with it??

All said...I personally owe Kerry and Bill a lot...Peace Y'all
    I agree with you. We are all human, no one of us has the whole picture and Bill and Kerry info and forums have sent me on the ride of a lifetime, I am truly grateful to both

It takes a lot of courage to stand up and be counted!

Love to all

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast