Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: kerry cassidy concerns

1. Link to Post #61
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: kerry cassidy concerns

Quote By attacking another person who has contributed so much to getting confidential whistle blower testimony out there, you are sabotaging future testimonies
    LOL Have you ever publicly written to her for her unkind remarks she makes towards Bill ? She is no angel and remember what she has put out she has got back .... she does a good enough job of sabotaging future testimonies on her own don`t blame the people here
    Last edited by Northern Boy; 5th May 2010 at 23:58.

2. Link to Post #62
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    SNIPPED

Just to make it clear, she was talking about a screenplay for a movie, not making the actual movie herself, rather big difference.. And why not actually?
    To clarify a point of contention. In the link provided https://youtube.com/user/islandon.../1/Qkudg365dDw at 5.30 minutes to 6.30, verbatim "I'm interested in making a movie." Prior to that she had alluded to looking at other testimony.

She wants to punt the movie script around hollywood. We know Kerry hasn't the know how or funds to make the darn thing herself. She wants to sell the RIGHTS to the movie....ffs.
    Last edited by SteveX; 6th May 2010 at 00:22.

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

ahhh a movie...

boy meets girl...

boy and girl uncover exciting truths... dangerous conspiracies and deceptions...

Boy and girl part...

Sadness... hurt from chasing a dream...

Knight in shiny armor races in right before the damsel jumps from the cliff...

They live happily ever after...

In the final moments of the movie they show a huge dwarf planet approaching threatening to destroy the earth and spaceships filled with Lizards racing towards the planet...

to be continued...

yep it'd sell

4. Link to Post #64
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Very true lol

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

How about we just forget this nonsense? I mean, I was tired of it on Av1, and now It's surfacing on Av2. It's pointless, negative, childish, and really has no place in a public forum meant to enlighten people.Isn't everyone tired of it by now?

6. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jacody and SteveX...I'm a bit tired of the sniping too even though I haven't been on here long. I was with "Light Warrior" but quit due to the wackyness of it all...I joined AV2 before I even knew of Bill and Kerrys split. I've been watching and paying for camelot since almost the begining. I don't suppose they'll get together again as I thought that they were a good team, although that would be the ideal scenario.

I think that Tommy could be a brilliant link between them as I admire his work and his efforts on behalf of all of us (we're all amongst friends are we not?) However in order to achieve that, I think that ther are some bridges to be crossed. We can't spent our lives being partisan; I thought we'd all grown beyond that. I'm actually gutted that Kerry and Bill have split up ,despite my reservations. I suspected that it might happen one day, but not so soon.

Tommy is there nothing you can do at all? or is this a forlorne hope? I know that you've "cast your eggs" with Kerry, but you could do a service to us all. Can i help? I would if I could if only to knock their heads together...not very spiritual sure..but I've found that remedy to have worked in the past.

Rimbaud (ps please excuse typos)

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

jeez rimbaud you're up late

8. Link to Post #68
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Jacody and SteveX...I'm a bit tired of the sniping too even though I haven't been on here long. I was with "Light Warrior" but quit due to the wackyness of it all...I joined AV2 before I even knew of Bill and Kerrys split. I've been watching and paying for camelot since almost the begining. I don't suppose they'll get together again as I thought that they were a good team, although that would be the ideal scenario.

I think that Tommy could be a brilliant link between them as I admire his work and his efforts on behalf of all of us (we're all amongst friends are we not?) However in order to achieve that, I think that ther are some bridges to be crossed. We can't spent our lives being partisan; I thought we'd all grown beyond that. I'm actually gutted that Kerry and Bill have split up ,despite my reservations. I suspected that it might happen one day, but not so soon.

Tommy is there nothing you can do at all? or is this a forlorne hope? I know that you've "cast your eggs" with Kerry, but you could do a service to us all. Can i help? I would if I could if only to knock their heads together...not very spiritual sure..but I've found that remedy to have worked in the past.

Rimbaud (ps please excuse typos)
    First SteveX: You are right, I missed you reference, sorry. However, I still see nothing wrong with her wanting to make a movie off it, regardless if it is true or not. If she has the know how to do so, why not? I don't know about you all, but I know Kerry well enough that I know she won't sell out if she suddenly came upon a project like this, quite the opposite actually. However, this is also a non-issue in my mind.

Rimbaud:

I try my best to function as a catalyst in all off this, however, many here know that I have taken a rather strong public stance in all of this in the not so distant past, but Bill seem to know that I only flipped the coin on him, so as far as I am aware there is no bad blood between us, at least I have no bad intentions with regard to Bill himself.

In fact there is not anything going on behind the scenes right now, things are quiet and it's great!

Kerry is producing like never before, many of the recent interviews released was shoot in Europe some time after new year this year. She made a good effort in getting as many interviews as possible on her trip to make the best of her time overseas. So all is good

I am sure Bill is having the same experience himself in regard to more energy for doing actual work.

We still miss the links from the avalon site over to the portal, productions and light warrior like Bill agreed upon earlier, but we take it as he withdrew from that agreement and that is in fact also a non-issue for us, so we don't hassle about it anymore.

Sure there are still some things that needs to be sorted out, but I am confident that we can achieve this without any conflicts in time.

I'll keep doing my best efforts for them both, I guess the thing all of you can consider doing is ignoring or at least not creating new threads like these ones, the only consequence of these discussions in my mind are confusion and general disbelief in the entire PC and PA endeavour.

PS: Sorry I did not keep my word on the previous post being the last in this thread, things change

All the best wishes for everyone,

Tommy

9. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I find this thread to be utterly pointless, unless the one who made the thread actually has genuine evidence, other than look at her hands.

My opinion of Kerry is, i find her opinionated, egotistical, dominant, impatient, and a little tiny bit of the bully when interviewing.

But i love her!!! and i dont believe for a second that she has any intentions against you, or the foundation she has spent a difinitive part of her life to elevate. With the responceabillity she has taken on in here life for other including you, i would not expect her to be any other way.

Regards
    Joslin
    You must strive to be the change you wish to see in the world, because the world is how "you" make it, not just for you, but everyone else.

10. Link to Post #70
    Norway Avalon Member Zabernism'ER's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its this the treadstarter are refering too.

- Zabernism -
    "The abuse of military power or authority"

11. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Concerned Square,

You're right I am up late! it's being self employed that allows it..there are also a factors that you haven't considered...Firstly a partner who hoggs my p.c. half the day doing shopping and so on and kids who hogg it later!..I only get anywhere near it after they've all gone to bed!

I hope that clarifies my position...but to conclude don't ever try to do an online blog when you've got a shopaholic partner and nutty kids!!!,

Sante

Rimbaud

12. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dear Tommy,

Personally I'm glad you didn't keep your word over this issue and thankyou for responding to me. To be honest if you hadn't I probably wouldn't have left at AV2 again if it wasn't for you. Yes I know that you "Had a go" at Bill recently..yes it was a bit public but so what?, surely we're all grown ups and can debate?... I want to extend an offer ..come to my home in the Haute Pyrennees in SW France with Bill and Kerry and you can thrash things out. Be my guests around October if you want to come. Bring your partner Tommy...This Bill vs Kerry thing needs to be defeated

Love

Rimbaud

13. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

...but to conclude don't ever try to do an online blog when you've got a shopaholic partner and nutty kids!!!,

Just take a scissors to her credit card and blame it on the kids

14. Link to Post #74
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    My thoughts are that I get a really bad vibe from YOU for creating a thread like this.

What is the problem with naming the interview with Bob Dean "bringing in the light"? I love Bob Dean's interviews and he has contributed a heck of a lot to shedding light on matters of high importance....seems an appropriate title to me.

Who are you to claim she is interviewing disinformation agents? What is your criteria for breaking down information/disinformation?

And, the hand motion appears to me to be innocent and unintended.
    I have not read all the posts on this thread I stopped when I saw the one above, well good for you, you stated your truth against possible retaliation, admiration goes to you for that hawk.

Isn't it amazing how the villagers come out and pick up their wooden torches readying themselves for another burning in the square.

Kerry and Bill brought P/C and P/A to you in the first place and then you have decided to separate camps (mmmh) wonder how that happened, and most of the fence sitters go with the biggest camp thinkers because they cannot come up with an original thought themselves.

You can make this thread over 100 pages and it still won't make an iota of difference to what most people think about Kerry Cassidy.

I agree 110% with what she said on her blog, you cannot divulge your sources, no matter what, if they don't want to be for some reason you can't take it upon yourself to just willy nilly do something like this. You have to let the people make them own minds up and just present it.

I'm sure I met a lot of you around those middle ages English villages during the witch hunts; I hope to God I wasn't one of you.

15. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    Perhaps that is the intention behind some of these posts....to humiliate, shame and embarrass? I find threads like this very unsettling. By attacking another person who has contributed so much to getting confidential whistle blower testimony out there, you are sabotaging future testimonies....Many people will NOT come forward now that they have discovered just how cruel, disparaging and bullying certain people can be. How unfortunate for the folks trying to get to the heart of the truth.
    But hey, isn't this place devoted to finding and exposing the TRUTH?

As ugly as the truth can get, do you really want to hide and pretend it's not what it is?

16. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    But hey, isn't this place devoted to finding and exposing the TRUTH?

As ugly as the truth can get, do you really want to hide and pretend it's not what it is?
    yes I agree , this place is devoted to finding and exposing the truth, the only problem now is who do we trust, intuition does not seem to be enough knowing who is telling the truth or who is peddling snake oil.......we all need to get down the rabbit hole and find a snake there......therefore we should have a vote and a list to see which people are truthful and others who are speaking falsehoods......I think Bob Dean is genuine and truthful..do you want to add another one?

17. Link to Post #77
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Did i hear Kerry is looking for an adevertising agent for PC?? Are there going to be adds now?

18. Link to Post #78
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    Did i hear Kerry is looking for an adevertising agent for PC?? Are there going to be adds now?
    There are adverts already. Go to home page and scroll to the bottom.

19. Link to Post #79
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    Yes, we need to have some ad's in order too pay for the servers and etc. Plus we are creating a mirror site and that adds quite the cost in itself.

However there will only be ad's from like minded sites\organizations. (like eg. gizamap.com and etc...)

It will not interfere or be placed in the middle of materials or anything though.

All the best,

Tommy

20. Link to Post #80
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Hmmm seems quite mainstream to me.

Though i do understand the costs involved.

Good luck with that

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast