+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Video Of 5 UFOs Fly Over Military Base In Hawaii On 4/8/11

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Video Of 5 UFOs Fly Over Military Base In Hawaii On 4/8/11

This vid portrays UFOs behaving quite extraordinarily, distinctly methodically.

http://www.forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTM0NTk

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Anna (15th April 2011), Billy (13th April 2011), butcherman (13th April 2011), D-Day (13th April 2011), Eligos (29th April 2011), king anthony (13th April 2011), loveandgratitude (13th April 2011), mojo (13th April 2011), Spiralmind (13th April 2011), TheTwo (13th April 2011), the_flyingboy (13th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Video Of 5 UFOs Fly Over Military Base In Hawaii On 4/8/11

THAT is a very cool vid!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Does anybody think it odd that the guy filming it does not utter words like wtf is that, in fact he/she says nothing, and there is somthing about the lighting that doesnt seem right, im voting Fake.

I found the advert for the trainers more interesting , Doh.
    Last edited by Bob_2011; 13th April 2011 at 12:10.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob_2011 For This Post:

Alan (13th April 2011), king anthony (13th April 2011), selinam (13th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks pretty good, but I'm afraid my vote will have to go towards it being sophisticated software

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

king anthony (13th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Hi,
    I wanted to share that some filmers do stay quiet and let the video speak for itself, I prefer this approach myself for the most part, so just because they don't talk doesn't necessarily mean a fake.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ktlight (13th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm definitely going with fake, 8 mins flying over a military base and no planes were scrambled to investigate? C"MON!!

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

It looks fake to me also... too much movement back and forth... Ships I have seen and other more valid videos dont have all that caotic movement... also the shape of the ships look weird.

The only explaination I could think of it is real and happening over a military base is that the ships jammed airplane electronics so they can't fly.... or that the ships are from the base itself..

but still, looks phoney to me.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iuscqF2WaK8

maybe this is of interest regarding it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

g.k.r (13th April 2011), ktlight (13th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Personally, I suspect this is a 'training excercize' for the pilots, who will need to 'put on a Big Show', when the time is right. As for the quick motions - this is expected of electro-gravitic craft, as they do Not fly like airplanes - in fact their movements tend to be 'jerky' due to the highly energetic nature of their motive source. I've noted this same type of movement in 'real' ufo's... or, perhaps They were human piloted vehicles too?... To be truly 'fluid' in the operation of these craft takes experiance and training, and I suspect that our secret space command is in the process of training as many pilots as they can for this upcoming event. Note also that they 'blink' on/off in unison - in various combinations... also a part of the show, so having these excersizes in coordiating their appearance/disappearance and flying in formations or creating patterns is critical for the success in duping the masses.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

ktlight (13th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

When these "UFOs" flash on off I could see at times a square blur where they were for an instant. The square shape of the blurring lends me to believe fake.

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by Revere (here)
    When these "UFOs" flash on off I could see at times a square blur where they were for an instant. The square shape of the blurring lends me to believe fake.

-R-
    I have seen orange-red globes, as the first one appeared in this footage, that have appeared and swerved upwards in an arc and then disappeared. I have similarly seen displays of on/off lights but they never had auras of light around them, as in this footage. I have never before seen the square shape that appears to overlay them, as in this footage. But the speed at which they move appears real to my mind.

18. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

LOL for some strange reason it made me think of a game, with ping pong balls! The way they bounce and move.

19. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I don't know about you but usually when something unusual happens, it's an "after-the-fact" response to get out your camera and take a shot at it... here the individual was patiently waiting for it to occur, aiming in the right direction as if knowing it was going to happen.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I've seen orbs likes these when star gazing in Miami FL.

I've seen an orange looking one for a good 25mins just hovering over my head with two witnesses. It behaved just like the ones on this video.

I've seen them flying really fast and sporadically flashing on and off, changing positions and all - no sound - just like towards the end of the video. They looked just like what you see on this video except I wasn't filming because really there's no point. Soon enough we will all see them.

I'm so used to seeing orbs now that it has become part of my life. Those of you who think this is fake probably have not seen something with your own eyes, but trust me you'll get your chance. Ask and you shall receive.

The first time I had a sighting was when I was around 5 years old. I was playing outside just running around and something told me to look up. When I did saw a silvery disk tumbling across the sky right above my head. I was too young to know what it was but it certainly caught my attention....

Flash forward 28 years later... I start getting into all the stuff we discuss here at avalon. I was fascinated by videos that Jaimee Mausan has shown where you see hundreds of orbs in fleets all moving equidistant from each other in the same direction and speed. I was blown away and I started to think "hmm well if there are these many UFOs around at this time I'm bound to get my own sighting sooner or later". I started looking up at the sky ALL the time as I do now.

In early 2008 on - Earthday - I was outside my house in the backyard enjoying the day during the time where it was lights out for that day. It was around 7PM and the sun was still out. I was sitting and contemplating about recent things I had been reading about. I was talking to a family member and all of a sudden I had the urge to stand and look up. As soon as I did I see an orange sphere hovering above my head and immediately it reminded me of what I saw as a kid. It seemed to be pretty high in the sky, I would guess thousands of feet high. I ran to get my camera and tried taking a picture but alas it wasn't good enough so I gave up and just stared in amazement.

I immediately called my friend so he could witness it as well. My friend and I were on the phone looking at this thing for 25mins. Both of us excited that we finally got a viewing of something we had been researching. I called my mother and she saw it as well.

This sighting felt very personal, like it was meant just for us. We saw this thing hover for a good 10 mins before it started moving really slowly without a sound. At one point it darted really fast and stopped on a dime then continued moving slowly again. It was amazing to see. I was very happy because looking up at the sky had finally paid off. That's why I thought it was very personal. It's like whoever was in there called out to me to look up and witness them. Sometimes I think to myself that perhaps it was me that came from the future (lol) telling myself that I was in the right track - to believe - because they are real and they know we are watching.

After that sighting that afternoon my friend and I witnessed 3 more orbs flying across the sky without making a sound. Ever since then I have seen many more. I even bought myself astronomical binoculars to check them out closer. Looking at one up close all you can see is light, pure white light. You see a sphere but it's just an orb of light.

That was in 2008. Ever since then I have witnessed many more of these spheres/orbs whatever you want to call them - just like the ones you see on this video. I've gotten so used to seeing them that it has become second nature to me.

**Another thing regarding the video on this thread. The reason some of you see squares around them or a certain glow is due to the quality of the video. It's low quality and due to that there is pixelation (little squares) that you see on edges. It's all over the video, not just the orbs.**

just my .02

peace to all
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE]

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoEmc2 For This Post:

ktlight (15th April 2011), mojo (18th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default latest ufo sighting

UFO Fleet Clearly Filmed Circling Hawaii 4/2011

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

58andfixed (3rd May 2011), butcherman (29th April 2011), elysian (29th April 2011), g.k.r (29th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (29th April 2011), loveandgratitude (29th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th May 2011), Miller (2nd May 2011), Mystery (5th May 2011), Nice1 (30th April 2011), PHARAOH (29th April 2011), pharoah21 (30th April 2011), Realeyes (30th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Default Re: latest ufo sighting

Interesting. Looks like they are displaying some sort of message.

25. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by elysian (here)
    Interesting. Looks like they are displaying some sort of message.
    What's the message - ' Bet your aircraft can't do this '

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

pharoah21 (30th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Hi guys,

A thread was started for this video footage by Ktlight a couple of weeks ago.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...waii-On-4-8-11

... maybe these threads can be merged mods?
    Last edited by D-Day; 29th April 2011 at 09:58.

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

sorry guys , didn't relise it had already been posted , i only received the clip today via e mail , may i suggest you keep the threads seperate and any new video's i receive will be kept on this thread , as the title of the thread is general. cheers

29. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Wow this is incredible footage, and for 8 minutes ? How could anyone deny that UFOS dont exist ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast