+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

Two nights ago, before I went to sleep, I asked the Creation to guide me to another important subject. The next morning, my father called me to say that the scientist made strange discoveries regarding the human DNA. Even though I usually 'administrate' this kind of information to my father 'by force', now he was the one updating me. Even so, I haven't payed attention to this subject until later that evening.

To be honest, I was amazed to read that the modern medicine finally released to the press that the 'first human with 3 DNA strands' had been born. Of course, the case of little Alfie is the first one to be officially acknowledge by the medical community, but not the only one existent.

In fact, I've read years ago that independent doctors were already working with children who developed the third DNA strand. But are they different than the average human? I am absolutely delighted to inform you that they are very special and in fact all humans are mutating to a superior specie, as we speak.

Please relax and enjoy the article!

I. The modern medicine officially acknowledged the first case of a child with 3 DNA strands - Finally!
    II. Convention of geneticists from around the world: "We are making an evolutionary change ... we will be developing twelve DNA helixes." Each extra strand of DNA will grant us 'super-human' abilities that we are now calling 'paranormal'.
    III. DNA and body changes;
    IV. Physical DNA - Spiritual connections;

I. Alfie Clamp: The First Acknowledge Case by the Modern Medicine of A Human With 3 DNA Strands
    A two-year-old boy has become the only person in the world to be diagnosed with an extra strand in his DNA. Brave Alfie Clamp was born blind and with severe disabilities, which led doctors to carry out various tests.

They revealed his seventh chromosome has an extra strand of material which has never been documented anywhere in the world before. Doctors are baffled at his condition, which is so rare it does not have a name. (Click Here to Read More)

II. Scientists: Humans Are Mutating As We Speak!
    Interview to Berrenda Fox
    by Patricia Resch

Dr. Berrenda Fox provides evidence of DNA and cellular changes in this article by Patricia Resch. Dr. Fox is the holistic practitioner of the 'Avalon Wellness Center' in Mt Shasta, California. The Avalon Clinic represents the re-emergence of the ideal of healing as practiced on the original Isle of Avalon.
    Dr Fox has proven through blood tests that some people have actually developed new strands of DNA.

PR: Berrenda, tell us a little about your background.

BF: I have doctorates in physiology and naturopathy. During my training in Europe I also was involved with the media, and this still continues in film and management. As you know, I'm working with FOX Television Network to bring about understanding of extraterrestrials and their role in what is happening with mankind at this time. The most well known are 'Sightings' and 'The X Files'.

PR: What are the changes that are happening at this time on the planet, and how are our bodies being affected?

BF: There are major changes, mutations that haven't occurred, according to geneticists, since the time we supposedly came out of the water. Several years ago in Mexico City there was a convention of geneticists from around the world, and the main topic was the DNA change. We are making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are changing into.

PR: How is our DNA changing?

BF: Everyone has one double helix of DNA. What we are finding is that there are other helixes that are being formed. In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral. It is my understanding that we will be developing twelve helixes. During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating. This is the scientific explanation. It is a mutation of our species into something for which the end result is not yet known.

The changes are not known publicly, because the scientific community feels it would frighten the population. However, people are changing at the cellular level. I am working with three children right now who have three DNA helixes. Most people know and feel this. Many religions have talked about the change and know it will come about in different ways. We know it is a positive mutation even though physically, mentally, and emotionally it can be misunderstood and frightening.

PR: Are these children displaying any characteristics different from other children?

BF: These are children who can move objects across the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill glasses of water just by looking at them. They're telepathic. You would almost think by knowing these children that they are half angelic or superhuman, but they're not. I think they are what we are growing into during the next few decades.

PR: Do you think this will happen to all of us?

BF: It seems like most people who were born before 1940 have not been able to make the shift, but have initiated something into the next generation that gives them the capacity to form another helix within our lifetime. Our immune and endocrine systems are the most evident of these changes. That is one of the reasons I work with research in immunological testing and therapy.

Some adults that I have tested actually do have another DNA helix forming. Some are even getting their third. These people are going through a lot of major shifts in their consciousness and physical bodies, because it is all one. In my opinion, the Earth and everyone here is raising its vibration. Many of the children born recently have bodies that are magnetically lighter.
    (Click Here to Read More)

III. (...)

IV. The Spiritual Connection
    As scientific research has now proven, our DNA, shown on this page in the familiar double helix configuration, holds the genetic codes for your physical and emotional evolution. Still to be discovered by science is the fact that your DNA has a much greater purpose than simply being a blueprint for your body.

The Genome Project decoded only approximately 3% of the total physical DNA. The remaining 97% was then termed "junk", inferring it has no purpose. The truth is that the human body is extremely efficient and anything that is of no use becomes atrophied and is evolved out of existence within a few generations.

If 97% of our DNA is junk, why do we still have it?

That so-called "junk DNA" in your body contains all your history since you first incarnated onto this planet, many lifetimes ago. It's where your akashic record, the record of your Soul, resides. Our DNA has been called a living library because of the wealth of information stored on it.

There are ten additional strands of DNA, or five double helix strands, which were disconnected or de-activated eons ago. Science has yet to discover these strands, although they have seen the shadows of them on their electronic microscopes. They call them "shadow DNA".

With 12 Strands of DNA activated, you have access to ten times the information available from your DNA.

These additional strands encompass the following areas of your life:
    - Connection to God / Supreme Creator;
    - Inner vision, receiving messages from spiritual guidance;
    - Communication, both physical and spiritual;
    - Love, both human and Divine;
    - Physical Body;
    - Life force energy (Chi) and personal will;

12 Strands of DNA - Our Spiritual Heritage
    By Kate A. Spreckley

For years science has recognized that we have two active physical strands of DNA. We also have a further ten energetic DNA strands which have been dormant within the Human Being for many centuries. These dormant strands of DNA have been discovered by scientists, who not knowing the function of these strands, have identified them as ‘junk’ DNA.

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains all the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living things. The main role of DNA is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells.The DNA segments that carry genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes or are involved in regulating the use of genetic information.

Our DNA is therefore our personal blueprint and as such contains all our mental, physical, emotional and Spiritual information.

The original Human Being had 12 Strands of DNA actively working and maintaining the full function of the Human as a Spiritual Being.

Click Here to Read the Entire Article

2. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

00101 (15th May 2011), 58andfixed (15th April 2011), Anna (15th April 2011), astrid (15th April 2011), Autumn (15th April 2011), Belle (16th April 2011), Beloved (15th April 2011), binemaya (15th April 2011), Black Panther (15th April 2011), butcherman (15th April 2011), Coaxial (15th May 2011), crosby (15th April 2011), D-Day (15th April 2011), DeDukshyn (16th May 2011), elysian (15th April 2011), Eric J (Viking) (15th April 2011), Evelon (16th April 2011), fifi (15th April 2011), firstlook (16th April 2011), Fred Steeves (15th April 2011), g.k.r (15th April 2011), gardunk (15th April 2011), ghostrider (15th April 2011), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2011), Herbert (15th April 2011), HolographicWonder (15th April 2011), Hummingbird (16th April 2011), Inanna (15th April 2011), JRS (16th May 2011), kersley (15th May 2011), Lifebringer (24th September 2016), loveandgratitude (15th April 2011), mab777 (15th April 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2011), NancyV (15th May 2011), oceanz (16th April 2011), OmeyocaN777 (15th April 2011), Omni (15th April 2011), ouporblowup (15th April 2011), PHARAOH (15th April 2011), phillipbbg (15th April 2011), pickle (15th April 2011), ponda (15th April 2011), QueenKat (17th April 2011), skyflower (15th April 2011), sllim11 (15th April 2011), Snowbird (15th May 2011), Studeo (15th April 2011), sunflower (27th April 2011), Tane Mahuta (7th May 2011), Teakai (16th April 2011), TelosianEmbrace (29th September 2016), Thefrenzy1978 (15th April 2011), thunder24 (15th April 2011), Truth Seeker (15th April 2011), Woody (15th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strand

I think this thread is important!!

Hey Alexander thanks for this very interesting thread. I was doing some research on this and was going to start a thread. You beat me to it ;-)

I would like to add what I was going to post on this thread, as it's spot on what I was trying to lead to.

I have picked up info elsewhere and also added my own thoughts...

~~~~~~~~

Is our DNA changing and are we due for an upgrade. Is it all connected to the rising resonance of Mother Earth known as the ‘Schumann cavity Resonance’.

The base resonate frequency of our planet referred to as the ’schumann cavity resonance’ which has been recorded as a constant 7.8 hertz until 1968 when mysteriously the rate began steadily increasing.

On a cellular level our bodies mirrored this new pulse, human physiology resonates to the same frequency as earth which in return resonates with the rest of our solar system and beyond humanity. We share the same resonate pulse with all around us.

According to Greg Braden he has said that by 2012 we will be resonating with a frequency up to 13 hertz . Now this could be the increase that could alter our whole DNA structure and quantum change in human evolution. Higher resonance will facilitate higher cellular complexities with our gene code which could reorganize our DNA structure activating codes that have been dormant within our bodies for thousands of years. Is this a systems upgrade with our DNA .

At this stage we can only guess at what will be the outcome.
    The Creator designed living beings to resonate to this natural frequency pulsation in order to evolve harmoniously.

So with the changing Resonance on Planet Earth which has been increasing slowly since 1968. Are our bodies undergoing a complete makeover as well. And within the next few years wil we be transformed to Higher Beings...

I quote ... as this message has also been said with many other tribes/indiginous people...

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

POSSIBLE OUTCOMES

1. Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24 hour day will seem to about 16 hours or less. Remember the Schumann Resonance (or "heart beat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.
    2. Zero Point or the Shift of the Ages has been predicted by ancient peoples for thousands of years. There have been many shifts including the one that always occurs every 13,000 years at each half of the 26,000 year, Procession of the Equinox.
    3. Zero Point or a flip of the magnetic poles will probably happen soon, within the next few years. It could possibly synchronise with the Earth's four cycle biorhythm that occurs every 20 years on the 12th of August. The next occurance is 12th August 2003. The Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project (secret military time travelling) both locked up to the 12th August/20 year biorhythm.
    4. It is said that after Zero Point the Sun will rise in the west and set in the east, approx. Past occurances of this change have been found in ancient records.
    5. Interestingly, the New World Order plan to be in power by 2003. This may or may not happen, depending on many factors and agendas. Stay centred and follow your intuition.
    6. The Zero Point flip will probably introduce us to the 4th dimension. Here, everything we think or desire will instantly manifest. This includes love and fear. Our INTENTION will be of utmost importance.
    7. Most technology that we know will cease to operate. Possible exceptions could be technology based on so called "Zero Point" or free energy.
    8. Our physical body is changing as we approach Zero Point. Our DNA is being "upgraded" to 12 strand. A new light body is being created. We are becoming more intuitive.
    9. The Mayan Calendar predicted all the changes that are occuring now. They say we are going beyond technology and back to the natural cycles of nature and the Universe. By 2012 we will have entered the 5th Dimension (after the flip to the 4th Dimension at Zero Point).
    10. All this information is not fearful. Be prepared for changes that will bring in the new age of light. We are going beyond money and time where fear based concepts are totally dissolved.

Now I know that not all folk subscribe to this type of info, but I do believe we are headed for HUGH change, not just with Planet Earth but also withing ourselves.

Exciting times hey!!
    ~~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

AlexanderLight (19th April 2011), Anna (15th April 2011), binemaya (15th April 2011), DawgBone (15th April 2011), Evelon (16th April 2011), Fred Steeves (15th April 2011), mab777 (15th April 2011), NancyV (15th May 2011), oceanz (16th April 2011), OmeyocaN777 (15th April 2011), Ontarioguy (16th April 2011), ponda (15th April 2011), sllim11 (15th April 2011), Snowbird (15th May 2011), sunflower (27th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strand

WAKE UP

You are a perfect light being and only you can decide whether you want to activate your DNA or not. We do not use 100 pct of our DNA only some 10 pct. To activate the DNA all that is necessary is the intention of doing so

¤=[Post Update]=¤

DNA Awakening - Arcturian Key Codes for Evolution

This will make you smile and you can sing along if you want.

Last edited by loveandgratitude; 15th April 2011 at 10:35.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

phimonic (15th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The Schumann Resonance - Changing Or Not?
    By Nigel Percy and Maggie Percy Nigel Percy
    Level: Platinum

Having been in education for over 20 years, Nigel moved to the metaphysical side of things and developed his latent intuitive abilities. Together with his ... Article Word Count: 412 [View Summary] Comments (2)

www.noriftrife.comThe Schumann Resonance is sometimes referred to as the Earth's Heartbeat. As such, it is probable that people expect somehow to hear it, quietly thumping away.

It feels as if it should be audible. But you can't hear it at all. It is a resonating frequency far, far below human hearing.

But what is it that is resonating and is it important? More importantly, there are questions about whether or not the Schumann Resonance is changing. And, if it is, what effect will that have on us?

Firstly, to explain what it is, think of when you have blown across the top of a bottle. It made a note because the air was resonating in the space. In a similar way, there is a note (or, rather, a series of notes) made by all the lightning strokes which occur in the space between the surface of the earth and the ionosphere, about 50 miles above the surface.

The 'tone' is not constant or precise, although you come across statements that it is something like 7.83Hz. (1Hz equals one cycle per second.) That's really just an average. There are plenty of other tones: 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45Hz are all part of it.

It was named after a German scientist in the 1950's who predicted that it existed.

Is it important? Probably. Certainly there seems to be a need to be able to receive it, even if it can't be heard. It was found that the first astronauts had their normal daily (circadian) rhythms affected and that they had emotional effects and migraine headaches.

This was the same as was reported by volunteers who spent four weeks shut away in rooms shielded from all magnetic fields. A short dose of 7.83Hz restored their vitality.

It seems we are affected by what we can't hear. The alpha rhythm of the human brain is about the same as the main resonance, so it seems likely that we are invisibly connected to and affected by it.

There are some reports that the 'tone' is rising. Some even say that it is going up to as much as 11Hz. However, careful searching shows that no-one can actually state where that idea came from.

There does not seem to be any reason to think that the Schumann Resonance is changing. All that can be said with a certain degree of truth is that it is important to us. The 'how', though, is another matter.

Nigel Percy, together with his wife, Maggie, invite you to share their years of knowledge about the energetic environment at their website, http://www.professional-house-clearing.com. You can ask questions, talk about your own experiences and subscribe to their free monthly newsletter; 'Your Sixth Sense; Enriching Your World'. Over 200 pages of information about the hidden aspects of the environment are waiting for you to explore them!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nigel_Percy
    Last edited by gardunk; 15th April 2011 at 19:58. Reason: adds out

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

The expansion of DNA, and not only in children, does not surprise me a bit.

Thanks for the information!

Cheers,
    Fred S.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

sea sickness is caused from losing the earth pulse while on water...

simply tapping the inside of your wrist at the right beat takes away the sickness...

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yeah..people's DNA is changing and in many cases that is a good thing but it isn't always a good thing as many people are getting sick from not being able to PROCESS those changes and unless people are able to PROCESS those DNA changes with their physiology and conciousness it means very little.Do you think that if you eat contaminated foods,breath polluted air,think polluted thoughts,invoke polluted entities and energies,sit in electromagnetic pollution,get radiation poisoning,DON'T MEDITATE AND DO YOUR SHADOW WORK etc,etc that your DNA abilities will be able to be expressed through your physicality?..just a few of the many factors that determine wether the DNA changes really translate in to REAL WORLD CHANGES

it's not about some fairytale where you can just "choose" to activate your DNA(as much new-agey propaganda tells you)it takes effort and right action to be able to integrate those changes effectively..

...this vid will show how Gregg Bradens theories (and a lot of the new age that has adopted them)around schumann resonance and spontaneous DNA activations are FALSE..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HN-BRLptkaA
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th April 2011 at 21:20.

11. Link to Post #8
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    yeah..people's DNA is changing and in many cases that is a good thing but it isn't always a good thing as many people are getting sick from not being able to PROCESS those changes and unless people are able to PROCESS those DNA changes with their physiology and conciousness it means very little.Do you think that if you eat contaminated foods,breath polluted air,think polluted thoughts,invoke polluted entities and energies,sit in electromagnetic pollution,get radiation poisoning,DON'T MEDITATE AND DO YOUR SHADOW WORK etc,etc that your DNA abilities will be able to be expressed through your physicality?..just a few of the many factors that determine wether the DNA changes really translate in to REAL WORLD CHANGES

it's not about some fairytale where you can just "choose" to activate your DNA(as much new-agey propaganda tells you)it takes effort and right action to be able to integrate those changes effectively..

...this vid will show how Gregg Bradens theories (and a lot of the new age that has adopted them)around schumann resonance and spontaneous DNA activations are FALSE..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HN-BRLptkaA
    By my thoughts, I tell every cell in my body to raise its vibration. I chose to do that. If I bless my food before eating, I chose to do that. If I ask my higher self to energize me, it happens, and I chose to do that too.

Yes I do think that I can eat polluted foods, breath polluted air, and sit in electromagnetic pollution while still activating other "dormant" strands of my DNA.
    Who here does not have these things going on around them?
    Who here is raising in consciouness still with all that going on?
    I AM are you?
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

D-Day (16th April 2011), Lifebringer (24th September 2016), nearing (16th April 2011), Snowbird (15th May 2011), sunflower (27th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yeah,like I said above.."it's not about some fairytale where you can just "choose" to activate your DNA(as much new-agey propaganda tells you)it takes effort and right action to be able to integrate those changes effectively.."

.,good for you.We have to CONCIOUSLY counteract the many external and internal issues that are polluting our biology and conciousness.The more you can avoid the influences that are not conducive to MEANINGFUL DNA changes the easier it is and the less work you need to do..
    95% of what I eat is organic,I meditate at least half an hour every day,I walk barefoot on the earth for an hour everyday to GROUND my electromagnetic body and many other things to make this transition easier..
    .if you can't avoid the many pollutants then you need to counteract them.
    It's very easy to say that you are raising your conciousness but only you can EXPERIENCE wether that is really happening.

The DNA change info can be very misleading..watch the braden vid I posted and see why.
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th April 2011 at 21:51.

14. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I've yet to see a "debunked" video where the content is anywhere close to living up to it's billing. I'm looking forward to the premier of "Project Avalon Dubunked."

Cheers,
    Fred S.

15. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Who here is raising in consciouness still with all that going on?
    "Raising" consciousness implies that we are not already who we need to be. The universe is perfect as it is. We are a part of that universe. We are already who we need to be. Maybe a "shift" in consciousness is what we are really looking for.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

sunflower (27th April 2011), Teakai (16th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Great post. Thanks for sharing OP. Genetics is something we have a lot to learn about. And is one of my interests.

Quote Posted by Constance Neal (here)

"Raising" consciousness implies that we are not already who we need to be.
    Are you implying no more can be gained by people by saying this?

Quote The universe is perfect as it is.
    It's also in a constant state of transformation. We have an intelligence. We are in a way part of the admins of our reality and selves in our own little ways. Your quoted comment may mislead in saying you shouldn't aspire to be better.

But I do agree it's perfect from a certain perspective. But this is not the only perspective to view things from. I choose to have a more multidimensional view on things than just one on something that big in scope.

Quote We are a part of that universe. We are already who we need to be.
    I am constantly growing and learning. I aspire to further perfect, and further inform myself. You have the home base of who you are, and you can expand upon little elements such as knowledge, wisdom, facts, expressing ourselves, etc. Need is a severe word. How about switch it with 'desire'?

As soon as you think you will gain no more, or think you can learn no more, you will probably stop learning as a side effect...

Quote Maybe a "shift" in consciousness is what we are really looking for.
    A raise in consciousness is a shift of consciousness. And you contradict yourself a little by saying that. But ok...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Belle (16th April 2011), sunflower (27th April 2011), thunder24 (15th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

one of the many things that prevents your DNA changes from integrating....think of what cellphones do to peoples neurology

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5o...e-micro-o_news

20. Link to Post #14
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    Two nights ago, before I went to sleep, I asked the Creation to guide me to another important subject. The next morning, my father called me to say that the scientist made strange discoveries regarding the human DNA. Even though I usually 'administrate' this kind of information to my father 'by force', now he was the one updating me. Even so, I haven't payed attention to this subject until later that evening.

To be honest, I was amazed to read that the modern medicine finally released to the press that the 'first human with 3 DNA strands' had been born. Of course, the case of little Alfie is the first one to be officially acknowledge by the medical community, but not the only one existent.

In fact, I've read years ago that independent doctors were already working with children who developed the third DNA strand. But are they different than the average human? I am absolutely delighted to inform you that they are very special and in fact all humans are mutating to a superior specie, as we speak.

Please relax and enjoy the article!

I. The modern medicine officially acknowledged the first case of a child with 3 DNA strands - Finally!
    II. Convention of geneticists from around the world: "We are making an evolutionary change ... we will be developing twelve DNA helixes." Each extra strand of DNA will grant us 'super-human' abilities that we are now calling 'paranormal'.
    III. DNA and body changes;
    IV. Physical DNA - Spiritual connections;

I. Alfie Clamp: The First Acknowledge Case by the Modern Medicine of A Human With 3 DNA Strands
    A two-year-old boy has become the only person in the world to be diagnosed with an extra strand in his DNA. Brave Alfie Clamp was born blind and with severe disabilities, which led doctors to carry out various tests.

They revealed his seventh chromosome has an extra strand of material which has never been documented anywhere in the world before. Doctors are baffled at his condition, which is so rare it does not have a name. (Click Here to Read More)

II. Scientists: Humans Are Mutating As We Speak!
    Interview to Berrenda Fox
    by Patricia Resch

Dr. Berrenda Fox provides evidence of DNA and cellular changes in this article by Patricia Resch. Dr. Fox is the holistic practitioner of the 'Avalon Wellness Center' in Mt Shasta, California. The Avalon Clinic represents the re-emergence of the ideal of healing as practiced on the original Isle of Avalon.
    Dr Fox has proven through blood tests that some people have actually developed new strands of DNA.

PR: Berrenda, tell us a little about your background.

BF: I have doctorates in physiology and naturopathy. During my training in Europe I also was involved with the media, and this still continues in film and management. As you know, I'm working with FOX Television Network to bring about understanding of extraterrestrials and their role in what is happening with mankind at this time. The most well known are 'Sightings' and 'The X Files'.

PR: What are the changes that are happening at this time on the planet, and how are our bodies being affected?

BF: There are major changes, mutations that haven't occurred, according to geneticists, since the time we supposedly came out of the water. Several years ago in Mexico City there was a convention of geneticists from around the world, and the main topic was the DNA change. We are making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are changing into.

PR: How is our DNA changing?

BF: Everyone has one double helix of DNA. What we are finding is that there are other helixes that are being formed. In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral. It is my understanding that we will be developing twelve helixes. During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating. This is the scientific explanation. It is a mutation of our species into something for which the end result is not yet known.

The changes are not known publicly, because the scientific community feels it would frighten the population. However, people are changing at the cellular level. I am working with three children right now who have three DNA helixes. Most people know and feel this. Many religions have talked about the change and know it will come about in different ways. We know it is a positive mutation even though physically, mentally, and emotionally it can be misunderstood and frightening.

PR: Are these children displaying any characteristics different from other children?

BF: These are children who can move objects across the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill glasses of water just by looking at them. They're telepathic. You would almost think by knowing these children that they are half angelic or superhuman, but they're not. I think they are what we are growing into during the next few decades.

PR: Do you think this will happen to all of us?

BF: It seems like most people who were born before 1940 have not been able to make the shift, but have initiated something into the next generation that gives them the capacity to form another helix within our lifetime. Our immune and endocrine systems are the most evident of these changes. That is one of the reasons I work with research in immunological testing and therapy.

Some adults that I have tested actually do have another DNA helix forming. Some are even getting their third. These people are going through a lot of major shifts in their consciousness and physical bodies, because it is all one. In my opinion, the Earth and everyone here is raising its vibration. Many of the children born recently have bodies that are magnetically lighter.
    (Click Here to Read More)

III. (...)

IV. The Spiritual Connection
    As scientific research has now proven, our DNA, shown on this page in the familiar double helix configuration, holds the genetic codes for your physical and emotional evolution. Still to be discovered by science is the fact that your DNA has a much greater purpose than simply being a blueprint for your body.

The Genome Project decoded only approximately 3% of the total physical DNA. The remaining 97% was then termed "junk", inferring it has no purpose. The truth is that the human body is extremely efficient and anything that is of no use becomes atrophied and is evolved out of existence within a few generations.

If 97% of our DNA is junk, why do we still have it?

That so-called "junk DNA" in your body contains all your history since you first incarnated onto this planet, many lifetimes ago. It's where your akashic record, the record of your Soul, resides. Our DNA has been called a living library because of the wealth of information stored on it.

There are ten additional strands of DNA, or five double helix strands, which were disconnected or de-activated eons ago. Science has yet to discover these strands, although they have seen the shadows of them on their electronic microscopes. They call them "shadow DNA".

With 12 Strands of DNA activated, you have access to ten times the information available from your DNA.

These additional strands encompass the following areas of your life:
    - Connection to God / Supreme Creator;
    - Inner vision, receiving messages from spiritual guidance;
    - Communication, both physical and spiritual;
    - Love, both human and Divine;
    - Physical Body;
    - Life force energy (Chi) and personal will;

12 Strands of DNA - Our Spiritual Heritage
    By Kate A. Spreckley

For years science has recognized that we have two active physical strands of DNA. We also have a further ten energetic DNA strands which have been dormant within the Human Being for many centuries. These dormant strands of DNA have been discovered by scientists, who not knowing the function of these strands, have identified them as ‘junk’ DNA.

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains all the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living things. The main role of DNA is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells.The DNA segments that carry genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes or are involved in regulating the use of genetic information.

Our DNA is therefore our personal blueprint and as such contains all our mental, physical, emotional and Spiritual information.

The original Human Being had 12 Strands of DNA actively working and maintaining the full function of the Human as a Spiritual Being.

Click Here to Read the Entire Article
    ----------------------
    Alfie Clamp, the only boy in the world with an extra strand of DNA

Alfie Clamp, two, has an extra strand of DNA - something never seen before - having been diagnosed with a random genetic disorder

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/860616-a...#ixzz1JdR5Ayfg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...=feeds-newsxml
    Last edited by MariaDine; 15th April 2011 at 22:54.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Atlas (24th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Haven't had a cell phone for the last 4 and a half 5 years or so and you know what i don't miss it at all,its one less bill for me to worry about it feels great hehe!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Belle (16th April 2011), Blacklight43 (16th May 2011), Omni (15th April 2011), shiva777 (15th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

[QUOTE=Omniverse;198363]Great post. Thanks for sharing OP. Genetics is something we have a lot to learn about. And is one of my interests.

"Raising" consciousness implies that we are not already who we need to be.
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Are you implying no more can be gained by people by saying this?
    What I am saying is that we are already who we need to be. Raising is different to shifting. When we experience a complete shift in our consciousness, we alter our perception about who we really are. Therefore we return to our natural state which is being atone with all.

Quote The universe is perfect as it is.
    It's also in a constant state of transformation. We have an intelligence. We are in a way part of the admins of our reality and selves in our own little ways. Your quoted comment may mislead in saying you shouldn't aspire to be better.
    See my comment above

But I do agree it's perfect from a certain perspective. But this is not the only perspective to view things from. I choose to have a more multidimensional view on things than just one on something that big in scope.
    We are multidimensional beings. And there are many more perspectives to come from, it just can't be covered here because my fingers would get very tired from typing!

Quote We are a part of that universe. We are already who we need to be.
    I am constantly growing and learning. I aspire to further perfect, and further inform myself. You have the home base of who you are, and you can expand upon little elements such as knowledge, wisdom, facts, expressing ourselves, etc. Need is a severe word. How about switch it with 'desire'?
    The word "desire" is wishful thinking. Getting everything that we "need" is just about that. Getting everything we need in order to fulfill our potential. For example. If my child needs to have a certain toy in order to fulfill a certain potential, ie developing the hand eye co-ordination required to be a neurosurgeon, I give it to him because he needs it. If he desires it, it is not the same as the getting of that toy.

As soon as you think you will gain no more, or think you can learn no more, you will probably stop learning as a side effect...
    That is just it. It is not about gaining more, it is about putting back what is missing. Putting back what is missing makes us "whole" again.

Quote Maybe a "shift" in consciousness is what we are really looking for.
    A raise in consciousness is a shift of consciousness. And you contradict yourself a little by saying that. But ok...
    I have defined why a shift in consciousness is different to a raising of consciousness.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

firstlook (16th April 2011), Omni (16th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

That is just it. It is not about gaining more, it is about putting back what is missing. Putting back what is missing makes us "whole" again.
    I agree. But not that it's not a gain to learn more if that's what you are trying to say. When you relearn something you gain something. This is how I was using the word.

Quote I have defined why a shift in consciousness is different to a raising of consciousness.
    It's all semantics. A raise implies going upward. A shift is just a change by definition isn't it. You can shift a car engine downward or upward.

27. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    yeah,like I said above.."it's not about some fairytale where you can just "choose" to activate your DNA(as much new-agey propaganda tells you)it takes effort and right action to be able to integrate those changes effectively.."

.,good for you.We have to CONCIOUSLY counteract the many external and internal issues that are polluting our biology and conciousness.The more you can avoid the influences that are not conducive to MEANINGFUL DNA changes the easier it is and the less work you need to do..
    95% of what I eat is organic,I meditate at least half an hour every day,I walk barefoot on the earth for an hour everyday to GROUND my electromagnetic body and many other things to make this transition easier..
    .if you can't avoid the many pollutants then you need to counteract them.
    It's very easy to say that you are raising your conciousness but only you can EXPERIENCE wether that is really happening.

The DNA change info can be very misleading..watch the braden vid I posted and see why.
    I cant understand why you continually take half of the formula while trying to suppress the other.

You make very important points. But what supports your facts are the "new age" intention that others like barden are finally getting across.

This is not a blanket support of everything that comes from the "new age" sector of information.

What is in fact the most important is "choosing" and free will. The trick is to explain how we are spheres within spheres, subject to greater forces then ourselves. This shows people that focusing on intention and choice of our own free will, allows forgiveness and thus the ultimate healing and guidance to make the right decisions you mention.

I am not stating this as a invalidation of understanding our our bodies and their natural functions. But you constantly ignore the intention factor that leads people to make the right choices.

Dont condemn people who are generally pointing out the most important factor in powering the human condition.

Intention.

Its not one or the other, but both Intention and Follow through. Inspire people to understand this but allow forgiveness because that allows people to see with non bias.

Peace

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

How interesting this topic is.

Some believe Neanderthal Man was born knowing and that Cro-Magnon Man was born to learn. Yet both shared a common ancestor.

I wonder if modern humans will evolve and be born with knowledge and retain the ability to learn?

How could we be controlled then when all we had to do is find truth in the information bank of the knowledge we are born with when it is activated...

Perhaps this 'Information Age' *is more than being connected via internet and mobile phones but by finding the information inside of ourselves to be connected.

* (By Ages I mean Scientific Age of 17th Century and Industrial Age of 18th-19th Century).

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

firstlook (16th April 2011), thunder24 (22nd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by oceanz (here)
    How interesting this topic is.

Some believe Neanderthal Man was born knowing and that Cro-Magnon Man was born to learn. Yet both shared a common ancestor.

I wonder if modern humans will evolve and be born with knowledge and retain the ability to learn?

How could we be controlled then when all we had to do is find truth in the information bank of the knowledge we are born with when it is activated...

Perhaps this 'Information Age' *is more than being connected via internet and mobile phones but by finding the information inside of ourselves to be connected.

* (By Ages I mean Scientific Age of 17th Century and Industrial Age of 18th-19th Century).
    truly interesting.

It begs the question of the issue of asking a question in the first place. And even more comforting is knowing that when you retain a piece of knowledge, that you were always capable of expressing that thought.

And so Time helps divide expression into experience of more expression and experience. Time works its ability to help make it interesting I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast