Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 97 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2011

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Soros, Obama and the rest of the 'Cabal' about to be Trumped?

All according to the plan. Perhaps it's to some entity's benefit to have Obama outsted. His use as a tool has expired?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (13th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks

Default Re: Soros, Obama and the rest of the 'Cabal' about to be Trumped?

Is Soros behind this big push for Trump for president?

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Obama Caught Lip-Syncing Speech

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

5. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Obama Caught Lip-Syncing Speech

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    CBS 60 MINUTES INTERVIEW WAS OBAMA HIGH

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qQtZUIi6lzg
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH that is sooo funny, Dan.

Well, that's sorted. Prison for Obama - that's the penalty for marijuana isn't it?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. Link to Post #325
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: Obama Impeachment

OBAMA THE MOST HATED PERSON IN WASHINGTON
    IMPORTANT VIDEO
    Lyndon LaRouche: - reports on current situation

Lyndon LaRouche delivered the following address to a group of associates on the current world status: there are no conclusions, we are in a general breakdown crisis. Also discussion of Democrats turning on Obama, and the fall of the system of empire.

He discusses what to do, what is going to happen and who is going to do something about it.
    There are ideas that are valid based upon principals.

http://larouchepac.com/node/17930?ut...n=110407_LLPML
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 14th April 2011 at 02:01.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Maria Stade (15th April 2011), Snowbird (15th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #326
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default David Icke - Puppet Obama . . . Wake Up America!!

If the American Sheep do not wake up and stand up for themselves we are going to be in trouble. put the pieces together. ridiculous media attention on the government shutdown. perfect reason to take temporary shelter in the bunkers while we take the heat for their undoings. America you better wake up and realize the mainstream news is LYING to you!!! They don't care about you one F**king bit... God help us -- it's Nazi Germany all over again.

Part 2 of 2

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Annacarl (15th April 2011), butcherman (15th April 2011), delaware (14th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (15th April 2011), jackovesk (15th April 2011), John Parslow (14th April 2011), Lost Soul (15th April 2011), modwiz (14th April 2011), phimonic (14th April 2011), wynderer (14th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #327
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Puppet Obama . . . Wake Up America!! (Part 1 Of 2)

Hello Ktlight

Many thanks for this excellent post, sometimes the thank you button is just not enough ...

Love and peace to you. JP

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Annacarl (15th April 2011), jackovesk (15th April 2011), ktlight (14th April 2011), modwiz (14th April 2011), Nasu (15th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default The false prophet of Obama and his Ministry of Economic Voodoo

A mugger confronts a business man walking down the street, flashing a sharp knife. "Give me all your money. I've got kids to feed," he insists. The business man calmly responds, "Well that's not fair, I've got kids to feed, too." Momentarily flummoxed, the mugger works out a bit of math and retorts, "Okay, I'm gonna take a balanced approach with you. Just give me HALF of all your money, and we'll call it even."

Such is the logic of the Obama administration, which now absurdly proposes that spending America into a total debt collapse is somehow a "balanced approach." Sure, it is balanced in the same way that a man walking a tightrope strung 35 stories above the city street, carrying two suitcases stuffed with hundreds of pounds of T-bills, with strong winds and a forecast of an approaching hail storm is also "balanced."

source
    http://www.naturalnews.com/032065_na...ent_Obama.html

13. Link to Post #329
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Puppet Obama . . . Wake Up America!!

David Icke is right. Obama is a puppet. The federal deficit was bad under Dubya and only became much worse under Obama.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

jackovesk (15th April 2011), modwiz (15th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Basically we know people need to wake up. Those who are capable of waking up that is. Most of American and I suppose a goodish number of those on other continents are literally quite incapable of waking up to what is occurring. A whole lot of alternative researchers have made note of this that there is literally only a certain percentage of people who have the actual ability to comprehend the sort of things we discuss freely, intelligently and grasp quite easily in here on a daily basis. Then's that other portion....that can't. . There is a huge portion of the population that simply cannot comprehend this. Dna? conditioning? All of the above, neither, anything goes. Seriously try having a conversation with some of these people. They simply CANNOT comprehend it. I mean some people get angry or dismiss it but I'm not talking about those sorts of people. I'm talking about people quite without some mental mechanism for being able to understand this fix we are in. Not because their fearful or in denial or dumb or not informed, most of them are of average intelligence and otherwise quite functional. They simply can't get it. They are unable to. We can weep, moan, get angry, get frustrated and run every piece of factual and circumstantial evidence in front of them and they CAN"T DO IT. I've seen some of them bend over backwards to attempt to try to get it and they can't. I mean literally Soilent Green people who will run out in the street to be scooped up as soon as they hear the bulldozers starting. And still not comprhend any of it as they are carted off to the burners.

This is up to us 15 to 20 percenters.... (yeeeeeeeee)

16. Link to Post #331
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Basically we know people need to wake up. Those who are capable of waking up that is. Most of American and I suppose a goodish number of those on other continents are literally quite incapable of waking up to what is occurring. A whole lot of alternative researchers have made note of this that there is literally only a certain percentage of people who have the actual ability to comprehend the sort of things we discuss freely, intelligently and grasp quite easily in here on a daily basis. Then's that other portion....that can't. . There is a huge portion of the population that simply cannot comprehend this. Dna? conditioning? All of the above, neither, anything goes. Seriously try having a conversation with some of these people. They simply CANNOT comprehend it. I mean some people get angry or dismiss it but I'm not talking about those sorts of people. I'm talking about people quite without some mental mechanism for being able to understand this fix we are in. Not because their fearful or in denial or dumb or not informed, most of them are of average intelligence and otherwise quite functional. They simply can't get it. They are unable to. We can weep, moan, get angry, get frustrated and run every piece of factual and circumstantial evidence in front of them and they CAN"T DO IT. I've seen some of them bend over backwards to attempt to try to get it and they can't. I mean literally Soilent Green people who will run out in the street to be scooped up as soon as they hear the bulldozers starting. And still not comprhend any of it as they are carted off to the burners.

This is up to us 15 to 20 percenters.... (yeeeeeeeee)
    They are genetically dead. Maybe even for a generation or two. Useless seed that would perish in more natural conditions. When the "greenhouse" that is modern society fails, so will their lines.

17. Link to Post #332
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    They simply can't get it. They are unable to.
    It's not quite that simple. They "get" the propaganda. They can follow the logic of the constructed arguments they are meant to follow. They could just as easily follow the logic associated with the truth, if it were presented clearly and the critical details were not withheld. But as long as the truth is hidden and suppressed, and as long as the public mistakenly trusts the conniving deceivers in charge of the government and the mass media, they won't "get it". It's done by the deliberate design of the controllers. It's a con-game. The people are victims not because they are incapable of understanding the game. They are simply deceived. It can happen to almost anyone that does not have the critical information, also known as the truth.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

butcherman (15th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (15th April 2011), gardunk (15th April 2011), ktlight (15th April 2011), Nasu (15th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #333
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Obama may have a 'Criminal Past'..?

This is an article written by an ex IRS investigator....very interesting.

Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad... and it may not be his citizenship. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt...)

As an IRS tax examiner,one of many former federal jobs, I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID.

Barry, AKA Obama, was lawfully adopted by a foreign national, Lolo Soetoro, and Barry's name was legally changed to "Barry Soetoro". (Barry’s own admission) Barry Soetoro was also made an official legal Indonesian citizen. (again Barry’s own admission) The adoption would be noted in Barry's vital statistics record in Hawaii on his original birth certificate...

OR Lolo Soetoro may have always been Barry's legal birth farther. The public does not know for sure at this point who Barry's father really was and Barry himself may not know.

Barry was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia and attended a Catholic funded school that permitted all faiths to attend.

Barry's mother dropped him as a dependent for some reason, maybe even when Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro. His mother's passport records dropped Barry as a dependent indicating Barry was no longer a legal dependent of his mothers. (The passport records of his mother have been produced showing Barry was no longer a dependent when Barry was permanently residing in Indonesia.) Barry went to Hawaii to live with his alleged grand parents after Lolo Soetoro and Barry's mother divorced.

A "certificate of live birth" can have names changed on it including a child's birth name, and birth parent’s names. Even a modified date of birth can be on a "certificate of live birth". This occurs frequently for adopted children where the birth parent does not want the child to know who they are. The public has no idea who Barry’s real birth father is or who Barry’s real birth mother is. (Barry could have been adopted by his mother) The original birth certificate is the only legal vital statistics record of a person’s birth parents, birth location, birth date, etc… I can get a “certificate of live birth” for a dead person; I cannot get a birth certificate of a dead person without “Deceased” on it. (I’ve tried)

There is no evidence Barry Soetoro ever lawfully changed his name to “Barrack Hussein Obama”. There is no proof Barry Soetoro was born with the name "Barrack Hussein Obama". I’m willing to bet the name “Barrack Hussein Obama” is not present on the real birth certificate as Barry’s birth name or as Barry’s birth father. I have pictures of me with my mother and Jimmy Buffet… that doesn’t make him my father even if I start using the name Jimmy Buffet.

The public knows Barry Soetoro finished high school in Hawaii as Barry Soetoro and attended Occidental as Barry Soetoro where he did drugs and flunked out of school. After dropping out of Occidental, Barry showed up in New York, homeless and on drugs. (Barry’s own admission) Barry then hooked up with a Pakistani to live with and traveled back to Indonesia on his new boyfriend’s dime to renew his Indonesian passport and traveled to Pakistan with him.

Ask any law enforcement officer in a large city or detective and they will tell you homeless young men on drugs in large cities usually end up as male prostitutes. Barry ended up as a world traveler with a degree… (Not likely)

Barry Soetoro returned to New York from Pakistan and began using the fictitious name “Obama” for some reason. (again Barry Soetoro’s own admission) One could only suspect that a person addicted to drugs returning from Pakistan to New York, the main route for Afghan heroin into the U.S., maybe Barry had a reason to start using a new name. There are literally over 1 million open warrants on file in New York… maybe Barry is one of them?....

After spending some time in New York allegedly working under the name “Obama”, It appears Barry used the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" for the first time to file his federal taxes in Connecticut at a Post Office Box for the purpose of evading paying taxes in New York and /or to establish a new identity. (This is a felony with no statute of limitation.)

When the IRS received Barry Soetoro’s federal tax filing, the IRS could not attach the name Barrack Hussein Obama to the SSI number provided or the address provided. So the IRS assigned the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" a tax ID number for a person from Connecticut (Where Barry unlawfully filed a federal tax form using a false name). Barry Soetoro began using the tax ID number as his SSI number when using the fictitious name Barrack Obama. This is why Barry Soetoro has a Connecticut SSI number. When I worked for the IRS, I saw this occur more than once and yes, it is a felony to knowingly file a fraudulent federal tax forms. Most of the politicians that cheat on their taxes claim it was an accident. That is how they get away with their tax cheat crimes. Using a fake name is no accident.

It appears Barry fled New York to Chicago using his new identity to get a job . He likely ordered a fake diploma to bolster his new identity as "Obama". Fake Diploma's were very big in the 80's and diploma mills were even being used by federal workers to get promotions. There is evidence his alleged attendance at Columbia was faked (Barry never attended Columbia) and Barry lied his way into Harvard (he had no transcripts to get in)... Including telling the Saudi royal family he was fighting in Afghanistan with the Muslim Jihad against the Russians, so they would help him get into a law school.

The Saudi's apparently loved Barry's story of Jihad in Pakistan/Afghanistan and paid for Barry to attend Harvard under the name "Obama". The Saudi family has admitted to paying for Obama to attend Harvard and gave Harvard a gift of $20 million dollars. Harvard in turn made their special attendy President of the law review a person that never wrote a single law review.... I guess that is what $20 million buys at Harvard.

It is unlikely Barry was a Jihadist and was most likely a drug mule if anything, maybe even a CIA street hire to haul Afghan heroin back to New York, so the Afghans could buy U.S. made stinger missiles with U.S. dollars to shoot down Russian helicopters?... I hired people over seas to do work below my pay grade all the time, even foreign nationals... I think this is the story Barry told the Saudi's, but he was most likely really just a drug mule/dealer and probably still wanted on an outstanding warrant in New York.

Barry’s selective service registration is not normal either…http://www.debbieschlussel.com/4428/exclusive-did-next-commander-in...

After I looked at Barry’s selective service filing I noticed it was most likely fraudulent too based on the name he used. Barry did not start using the name "Obama" until he returned from Pakistan (long after he flunked out of school in California) His selective service record (maintained in Chicago coincidentally) shows he registered at a Hawaiian post office as “Obama” in Sept 1980... Problem, Barry was getting high in California at Occidental in Sept 1980 (Barry's own admission) and was not using the fictitious name "Obama" at that time. Barry began using the fictitious name "Obama" only after he returned from Pakistan. The selective service filing is fraudulent.

NEW NOTE - On the the Selective Service Registration, Barry did not have the Connecticut Tax ID number he used on the Registration until after he began using the name "Obama" in New York. More evidence his Selective Service filing is fraudulent.

Barry returned to Chicago and attend a semi-christian radical black church with his first female love Michelle. Barry admits keeping in touch with Phil Boener, who traveled to New York from Occidental to be with Barry and was most likely Barry's first love.

Barry still could not get a real job, because he was still a fraud, even with his Harvard degree in hand he could lie and take the Bar exam, but he could not work as a lawyer for a major law firm without a back ground investigation and he would never pass one. So, Michelle got Barry a job at her law firm. Barry never filed a case alone and never filed a motion. He wrote lost of memos according to the law firm where Barry worked. (I think they know Barry is a fraud and don't want to be sued by previous clients) Barry rescinded his law licenses, so as not to be disbarred for fraud. The Bar knows Barry lied on his application. Michelle also had to turn over her law license for her involvement in corruption with the Chicago mayors office.

With time on his hands Barry, a well spoken black man, was able to get elected to a state office, oddly because he looked for fraud in his opponents voter registrations and got his opponent disqualified from running. Barry a well versed liar was a natural in state politics. He used his political influence to get himself a position as a lecturer at Chicago's law school. Barry embellished this position as a "professor of law" which everyone knows is completely false. Barry was not a professor or even a specialist at anything but lying.

On a whim Barry ran for United States Senate for the State of Illinois. Politicians do this all the time to make a name for themselves even if they can't win. At the time the Republican Ryan was a shoe in for the Senate seat, so no real Democrat contenders entered the race, but Barry did. On a fluke after the primary Ryan's wife Jeri Ryan (Seven of nine from Star Trek) went public that her husband was making her have sex with other people while he watched. Ryan dropped out and Alan Keys moved from Maryland to run against Barry Soetoro.

The election got all kinds of press because there was no blacks in the U.S. Senate and one of these black men was going to be a Senator. Alan Keys did his best to warn everyone Barry was not who he claimed to be, but the public saw him as a carpet bagger. Barry kept the lie going and presented himself as a clean black man that talked like a white man... Illinois elected Barry to U.S. Senate. The Democrats had already began scrubbing Barry's back ground when Ryan dropped out.

Phil, Barry's boy friend from Occidental, was found working in California as a communications specialist (receptionist) for a dental hygienist school and given a diploma from Columbia and cover story. The rest of Barry's drug friends were all given jobs or money by the Democrat machine to keep quiet.

Because Barry was such a news maker as the only Black in the Senate, and he could speak like a white man he was made key speaker for the Democrat convention. Barry then decided to run for President to keep the lie going. No one thought to question Barry's back ground in the Democrt party... They helped cover up the ugly back ground. The only person jumping up and down warning Barry was not who he claimed to be was Alan Keys and he was discarded as just an angry loser.

Now we have a complete fraud sitting in the Office of the President. Clearly the most corrupt, inexperienced, and ignorant President in the history of the United States who's only quality is that he can lie with a straight face.

Barry Soetoro is as much of a fraud as Bernie Madoff and his house of cards will soon fall down!

http://nowewont.ning.com/profiles/bl...-criminal-past

20. Link to Post #334
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama may have a 'Criminal Past'..?

WAIT THERES MORE......

Michelle OBAMA, who was working in the legal office in Chicago was Barry Sorreto cover and HANDLER. HIS MATER or MISTRESS, no MASTER. It get confusing when it come to titles. ALso do not forget about that American Businessman who worked in Russia. At a party in Moscow, 3 years before Obama became President, a Russian couple with ties to the Kremlin were holdiing a party. The wife could not contain her glee when she bragged that in 3 years time America would have a black president who would have the name Obama. He would be put there by the Russian Communist Party. The gentleman (I will find the story) did not read too much into it, until Obama turned up out of nowhere for the running in the election. He then email every newsapaper, rang radioshows, and nobody except 1 or 2 little local newspapers would run his story. He still has those emails. I will find the story and the links.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (15th April 2011), jackovesk (15th April 2011), Lily de Cuir (15th April 2011), Lost Soul (18th April 2011), Spiralmind (15th April 2011), transitionalman (16th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

thanks for this information, very interesting

23. The Following User Says Thank You to delaware For This Post:

jackovesk (15th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #336
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I got this in an email, so I don't know the source of the pics or the text.

Quote Posted by email
    Subject: FINALLY WE HAVE PROOF

I guess we don't need to "Vote Him Out" in 2012, we just need to get our U.S. attorney general Mr. Eric Holder to throw him out with the dishwater! What a joke on us all ???

Here it is, folks! The document we have been waiting for! Now if only SOMEONE in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this!

Spread this around.....if these documents are as authentic as they certainly seem to be, Obama is NOT qualified to be our President and he sits in the White House illegally!

This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.

A British history buff was asked if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961.
    After only a few minutes of research, he called back and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender Note the same name near the bottom of the photo above.
    Source(s): Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."

The above document is a "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth", but below is a copy of the actual Certificate of Birth...

the real-deal legal kind of certificate.

The Mombasa Registrar of Births has testified that Obama's birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa is genuine. This copy was obtained by Lucas Smith through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who recently got it directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa , Kenya .

The local Muslim Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his Muslim middle name Hussein so his official name on this certificate is Barack Hussein Obama II.

The grandmother of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. reveals the story of his birth in Mombasa , Kenya , a seaport, after his mother suffered labor pains while swimming at ocean beach in Mombasa

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombasa , Kenya .
    Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her nine month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obamas went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA!). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

Letter from Kitau in Mombasa , Kenya ......

"I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya . I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put out by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical. I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven. So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964. The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the "copy" of the original was ordered. I stress the word "copy". My copy also has republic of Kenya . So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama's
    birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.

The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here. We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.

Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.

It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.

I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted. God Bless. Kitau"

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school inJakarta, Indonesia , shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.

Name: Barry Soetoro
    Religion: Islam
    Nationality: Indonesian

How did this little INDONESIAN Muslim child - Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become President of the United States of America ?

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College

The transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia while an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California . The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.

To qualify for this scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document provides the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking - that he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States - necessary to be President of these United States . Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya , here we see that there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship..

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused comment on this matter.

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS - THE MEDIA WON'T !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00001.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	6879   Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00001a.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	6880   Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00001b.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	6881   Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00001c.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	6882  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 15th April 2011 at 20:25.

25. Link to Post #337
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Name:  kenyandocument.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  96.0 KB

Barry is CUKC. Citizen of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kenyandocument-bottom.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	6871

Date and Place of Birth

4th August 1961

Coast Hospital Mombasa Kenya.

Barry was born prior to Kenyan independence from Britain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kenyandocument-top.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	6872

No 47,044 District of Mombasa (Kenya)

Name:  chapter-1_clip_image024.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  80.8 KB

Barry with friends.

Name:  Chapter-15_clip_image015.jpg
Views: 2011
Size:  23.1 KB

Barry with the boss.

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington.
    District of Columbia.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

jackovesk (15th April 2011), Spiralmind (15th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #338
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Name:  obamaWhiteHouse.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  41.9 KB

Whats going on folks?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

jackovesk (15th April 2011), Spiralmind (15th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #339
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hello Everyone,

On the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Webster Tarpley was discussing how he has had death threats and is now departing the USA. If you search Webster Tarpley (an Investigative Journalist), he has exposed the myriad of CIA connections within not only Barry Soetoro's own life, (Barack Obama), but that of Barry's Mother. Search Rense and Alex Jones show archives. This is a very big rabbit warren. For a Journalist to receive credible death threats shows he's sniffing dangerously close to the truth and that it's all falling down like a proverbial house of cards.

Webster Tarpley is also completing a new expose on Barry aka Obama; if my memory serves me correctly, into the machinations of Chicago and Barry's role (Mafia City) Mmmm...

Carrots anyone?

Kind regards,
    Lily

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (15th April 2011), jackovesk (15th April 2011), winnasboy (15th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #340
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

The First Time I Heard of "Barack"
    By Mr. Tom Fife
    California businessman

During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid-1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow, Russia, in the process of starting a software development joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community. One of the men in charge on the Russian side was named V. M. He had a wife named T.M.
    V. was a level-headed scientist while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing Communist cause - a cause she obviously was not abandoning.
    One evening, during a trip early in 1992, the American half of our venture was invited to V. & T.'s Moscow flat as we were about to return to the States. The party went well and we had the normal dinner discussions. As the evening wore on, T. developed a decidedly rough anti-American edge - one her husband tried to quietly rein in.
    The bottom line of the tirade she started against the United States went something like this: "You Americans always like to think that you have the perfect government and your people are always so perfect. Well then, why haven't you had a woman president by now? You had a chance to vote for a woman vice-president and you didn't do it." (She was referring to Geraldine Ferraro.)
    The general response went something along the lines that you don't vote for someone just because of their sex. Besides, you don't vote for vice-president, but the president and vice-president as a ticket.
    "Well, I think you are going to be surprised when you get a black president very soon."
    The consensus we expressed was that we didn't think there was anything innately barring that. The right person at the right time and sure, America would try to vote for the right person, be he or she black or not.
    "What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"
    The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."
    It was then that the husband unsuccessfully tried to change the subject; but she was on a roll and would have nothing of it. One of us asked, "It sounds like you know something we don't know."
    "Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of Presidents. He is what you call "Ivy League". You don't believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. (snip racist comment) And he's going to be your President."
    She became smug as she presented her stream of detailed knowledge and predictions so matter-of-factly - as though all were foregone conclusions. "It's all been thought out. His father is not an American black so he won't have that social slave stigma. He is intelligent and he is half white and has been raised from the cradle to be an atheist and a Communist. He's gone to the finest schools. He is being guided every step of the way and he will be irresistible to America."
    We sat there not knowing what to say. She was obviously very happy that the Communists were doing this and that it would somehow be a thumbing of their collective noses at America: they would give us a black president and he'd be a Communist to boot. She made it quite obvious that she thought that this was going to breathe new life into world Communism. From this and other conversations with her, she always asserted that Communism was far from dead.
    She was full of little details about him that she was eager to relate. I thought that maybe she was trying to show off that this truly was a real person and not just hot air.
    She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the legislature. "Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet."
    At one point, she related some sort of San Francisco connection, but I didn't understand what the point was and don't recall much about that. I was just left with the notion that she considered the city to be some sort of a center for their activity here.
    Since I had dabbled in languages, I knew a smattering of Arabic. I made a comment: "If I remember correctly, 'Barack' comes from the Arabic word for 'Blessing.' That seems to be an odd name for an American." She replied quickly, "Yes. It is 'African'", she insisted, "and he will be a blessing for world Communism. We will regain our strength and become the number one power in the world."
    She continued with something to the effect that America was at the same time the great hope and the great obstacle for Communism. America would have to be converted to Communism and Barack was going to pave the way. So, what does this conversation from 1992 prove?
    Well, it's definitely anecdotal. It doesn't prove that Obama has had Soviet Communist training nor that he was groomed to be the first black American president, but it does show one thing that I think is very important. It shows that Soviet Russian Communists knew of Barack from a very early date. It also shows that they truly believed among themselves that he was raised and groomed Communist to pave the way for their future. This report on Barack came personally to me from one of them long before America knew he existed.
    Although I had never before heard of him, at the time of this conversation Obama was 30+ years old and was obviously tested enough that he was their anticipated rising star.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412312/pg1

http://www.the-peoples-forum.com/cgi...i?ArtNum=10570

“This is Tom Fife

Background: I have a degree in Physics and have worked primarily in aerospace and software development. In 1991 I became involved with an Englishman who was performing relief efforts into the collapsing Soviet Union. These efforts were performed through Orthodox churches in Britain and the US plus some churches in Germany. Money was raised from all over and sent to Germany to purchase the goods, which were then trucked into Moscow to be distributed by the Patriarchate of the Russian Orthodox Church.While doing all of this, I met many talented people in the Russian Academy of Science and eventually formed a Joint-Venture with some to develop sophisticated software.Dr. M. headed the Russian side. He had a wife whom people told me was a staunch Communist. It is my understanding that she was one of the party officials that worked in a company to be the contact point and keep a party eye on things. She was degreed in her own right and was a solid right hand to her husband.Why did she get so loose-tongued? I am not sure, but there were traditional Russian toasts being delivered through the evening and each of those were punctuated by a shot of very cold vodka. Also, there were some remarks made by an American in our group concerning his observations of the racial make up of the Russian people. This visibly irritated her, and I believe that was the emotional trigger for her to want to predict a racial comeuppance for the white America to which we were returning.Why didn’t I publish the story upon my return in 1992? At that point it was talk. It was very disturbing talk, but I had a life that I was living and that kept me busy while I wasn’t sure how I could every attempt to track down this mystery man she mentioned. In the end, he never left my mind really, but I didn’t ruminate on it, either. I did mention this to my son upon my return and it was because of that that he is my most solid defender. He remembers me warning him in 1992 to beware of a mulatto guy running for president with such and such laundry list of attributes.”
    “Tom Fife is legitimate. I worked with him in the aerospace industry that he makes reference to. I was also associated with him in an ultimately unsuccessful research company. I have known Tom since 1982. I have never know him to lie about anything. Everything he says in his original essay and in this blog are consistent with the facts as I know them. He has told me the full names of V. and T. He does not want to reveal their names before they are tracked down and interviewed.

When this is all verified and fully exposed it will be the biggest news in at least a generation.”
    American Town Meeting

I will continue to seek Tom Fife and try to substantiate the story.

Is this story true? For all I know it could be another Obama camp diversion, used as a “preemptive strike” to discredit any attempts to reveal Obama’s true agenda, much like the disclosure of Obama’s earlier drug use.

Obama’s reputation stands on it’s own without this story.

We do not need this story to remove Obama from office and have him charged with treason.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 15th April 2011 at 12:38.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

buckminster fuller (15th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (16th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (15th April 2011), Fred259 (15th April 2011), GCS1103 (19th April 2011), jackovesk (15th April 2011), Lily de Cuir (15th April 2011), Lost Soul (18th April 2011), Spiralmind (15th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 97 LastLast