+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Japan's Radiation, its spread, effects and your defence

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Japan's Radiation, its spread, effects and your defence

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from this one I am afraid..........and that is the truth.
    Actually the air in the southern hemisphere is still pretty clean.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...clean-air.html

The polluted air of the northern hemisphere and the clearer air of the southern hemisphere tend not to mix. A mobile cloudy belt known as the Intertropical Convergence Zone that runs around the globe roughly at the level of the equator is thought to form a meteorological barrier between the two.
    WE have an active group here, A support and informational group for people who have been hurt, dissapointed or betrayed by Narcissists and/or Sociopaths. The offensive or neglectful perpetrator can be a parent, child, boss, sibling, husband, wife, lover or friend.
    P/M me if you are healing from such a person, and I will send you a group invite.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sol Va For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd April 2011), astrid (22nd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Here's something one can do about it, from the guy who helped clear the GOM from Corexit and oil:

Hutchison Gives Instructions for Earth Radiation Shield from Japanese Fallout

Whole article here: http://pesn.com/2011/03/19/9501792_Hutchison_Gives_Instructions_for_Earth_Radiation_Shield/

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Sol Va (here)
    There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from this one I am afraid..........and that is the truth.

The polluted air of the northern hemisphere and the clearer air of the southern hemisphere tend not to mix. A mobile cloudy belt known as the Intertropical Convergence Zone that runs around the globe roughly at the level of the equator is thought to form a meteorological barrier between the two.
    Funny you should say that Sol Va - I have been fantisizing about moving to the Southern Hemisphere!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

astrid (22nd April 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Sol Va (here)

Funny you should say that Sol Va - I have been fantisizing about moving to the Southern Hemisphere!
    I've had the same fantasy - for a couple of years now. Maybe George Green was right after all I hear the Bush family has a massive amount of land down in S. A. Do you think maybe they knew something?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2