View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Hello all. I would first like to thank Bill, Inelia, and everyone that was in Sacramento. I personally liked the "ad hoc" energy of the event. It was obvious the info was so expansive that Bill and Inelia themselves were still trying to work out exactly how to present it. It was a joy to see Bill thoughtfully listening to a question being presented to Inelia or another participant . Often his eyes would light up as if a piece of a puzzle suddenly fell into place and would begin drawing a diagram , or ask Inelia for clarification on a hitherto undiscussed facet of the info. Everyone I met was wonderful and positive. I especially liked the after lunch session when Bill and Inelia ditched the horrible Mic's and everyone moved their chairs to the middle of the room to listen. I know this would not be possible with a larger group but in this instance it seemed really bring a kind of intimate focus to the discussion. A personal highlight for me was when Inelia was discussing how to receive guidance from your spiritual "entourage" simply by asking them to manifest and the door to the room suddenly flew open on it's own accord. Inelia,completely nonplussed, remarked "Oh, heres one now,welcome",to the delight and amusement of everyone present(it was a blustery day,the door opening was just the wind........right?). On a more personal note, to all that are new to Avalon or have never met Bill, I try to be as open minded as possible,but I am not what you would call especially enlightened or "new age". I am just here trying to figure things out like everyone else. I also tend to stay away from large groups, so it was with some little trepidation that I walked into the seminar. I grabbed my name tag and went to find a seat and was stopped by Bill, who looked me directly in the eyes,and with a smile and a firm handshake welcomed me like an old friend. A few minutes later as I was sitting down Inelia literally crossed the room and gave me a hug without even knowing my name.Everyone I met had this incredibly positive,welcoming energy that really blew me away. A single word could never adequately describe the feelings I experienced while attending this event but if forced,the word I would chose would be...........Honesty.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to General Urko For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), Anna (4th May 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), bilko (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), Hummingbird (2nd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), NancyV (2nd May 2011), nomadguy (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), ulli (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, All:

Here are the Avalonians who attended. (Many of you brought also friends, partners or family, of course).

Others who came were on Inelia's contact database, and won't be mentioned here as they only have real names.
    ahamkara
    Alexandrian
    angel-sylph
    Ba-ba-Ra
    craig mitchell
    Dennis Jonathan
    DianeKJ
    General Urko
    Heather2012
    Hummingbird
    IndiRey
    Intraphase
    malk
    Meadowlark
    Mystique
    NinJin
    nomadguy
    Otho
    Reirrac
    Shezbeth
    Sierra
    silvervioletrubie
    Sowelu
    Starshowerusa
    transitionalman
    trenairio
    Whiskey_Mystic
    Two new Avalonians (who attended the seminar) will be joining us today, I believe. I'll add them when I know the new usernames.

Ilie Pandia from the Avalon moderators team has set up a private group for discussion of this event (and other seminars which will follow).

The idea is that topics and conversation which will be of benefit to the broader community (including many non-members who read these threads every day) can continue to be visible here.

We welcome publicly visible comments and contributions as this then ripples out to thousands of others, including many who would have loved to have attended if their logistics and resources would have permitted them.

Meanwhile, the private group is for personal conversations, more detailed references and questions, and for the support and nurturing of new friendships and alliances.

Warmest wishes to all - Bill
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 2nd May 2011 at 16:21. Reason: fixed the spelling of my name :D

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna (4th May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), happyexpat (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), Omni (4th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, It would be great if an event like this could be in the UK. Any plans?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Champion the Wonderhorse For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

--------

I'd like to thank all those who have taken time to add their comments and feedback here. So valuable for others to read, and very much appreciated.

The day was a co-creation. Inasmuch as we were generating it all spontaneously as we went along (we really did have no plan at all!), you all helped us to do that.

General Urko (two posts above) mentioned the very funny incident when the door suddenly opened as Inelia was talking about inviting guides to manifest - but he forgot to add that a moment later it closed again, all on its own, as if an invisible person had just walked in and pulled the door shut behind them. Perfect.

Next time we'll do some interactive exercises, demonstrations and meditations, and will compress some of the presentations and personal stories just a little. It could easily be a two day event, but we're aware there would be additional costs for those traveling and staying overnight.

Inelia and I have yet to discuss this, but it's entirely possible that we'll hold an event in Portland in the first half of June: a loyal friend has offered us the use of a center that would be ideal for the purpose.

If we can nail the technology (assistance needed!), we would stream this live on video to a wider audience. Portland may be too early for this, but we'll certainly do this as soon as we can. Traveling long haul is an expensive hassle, is very rough on the body, and if we can assist the information (and the connections) to travel, rather than us, then we'll do it that way as a high quality substitute: but only if it works well and can meet professional standards.

In the meantime, the Vilcabamba event looks like it will be either 18 or 25 June (more likely the latter). We'll keep you all posted about this.

Regarding Amsterdam in May, we might not be able to make this happen this month - and we'll be in touch with Ton and the Dutch groundcrew separately.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2011 at 16:42.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), craig mitchell (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2011), eaglespirit (4th May 2011), gabbahh (2nd May 2011), kaatje (4th May 2011), magicmanx (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (4th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (3rd May 2011), Starshowerusa (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

It is hard to express how powerful the event was for myself and my partner. Everyone had beautiful energy and the vibration in the room was aligned in the intention to stay on the topic of self betterment and everyone contributed to that.. I believe there was shift a going on that was non verbal and happening on a vibrational level by the amount of aligned intention.

Can't thank Bill , Inelia and everyone who attended enough, It was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Here is the tale I have to tell about my trip getting to the Sacramento event,
    It was truly special for my Mother and I.
    A note ~
    "Sacramento County, California (From the Sacramento River, itself named for the Santisimo Sacramento (Spanish for Most Holy Sacrament) a reference to the Eucharist)"

We had agreed the night before after mulling over the available funds and time to make it down there. And we really barely had enough to do it.
    However the evening prior I could personally tell that I needed to go. The next day I had a particular swing in my step, extra forces helped me and I got up early and assembled all the traveling essentials. Then I had to take a look at my vehicle which had -I kid you not, had only One half quart of oil in the pan. Whoa, somehow we missed this over the past few months. So we made off to town, got gas, oil for the car and it was 9am that I was making my way around Lake Tahoe. My mom, whom had not been feeling well for months, had an extra swing in her step as well. We were equally excited and had really no idea what we were walking into. The trip down the HWY was smooth and incredibly beautiful, the southern slopes from Lake Tahoe to Sacramento were in bloom, the rainbows of nature were in full prominence in the Sierra's. We finally got the the flatlands near Rancho Cordoba and began to look for the streets I had mapped out. And we made our way into Arden then Arden way.... Only to get completely lost! We must have passed by the Arden/Expo area twice, then we decided we did not go far enough, a little panic in the energy was beginning to stir. Yet a small quite voice of guidance kept sort of speaking to me and I had a calm disposition that was a little off-putting and my mother began to get a little frantic with the Man-not-stopping_for-directions. So I gave in an began quizing the locals, one sent us past the woodlake park as we did not see the sign as it is hidden from view due to the railway. So I drove on for another 10 mins or so in the western wrong direction on Garden HWY, until I felt I was too far out and turned around. On the way back I saw to a bus driver and limo driver chatting outside a boat dock. We pulled off the road and they said, "you lost"? I replied, "that obvious eh"? we all chuckled and right then I noticed the women whom began to assist us with our direction was spitting image of my moms sister Mary-Lou only in her prime. I mean wow, we were speechless! She spoke like her, her attitude was the same, and she had that same comical sparks and slang that both remember from my late aunt that we both we adore so so much. And we often say she is hangin around us in the ether. This women gave us directions to go back and look again with better markers. Stunned by the resemblance we headed East again and came to the Railway. Immediately I realized the women had given us the wrong directions. And as I passed the center of the small rail station I saw a door swing open and 16 yr old kid pops out with a name tag. I though, wow that has to be it, and at a glance of the corner of my eye I finally saw the Woodlake Park sign. So in a sense I felt like we had wandered and spent some time to find that women, she did not help us with information. She helped us become settled and comfortable and the energy led us immediately to the event, even with the wrong info!
    So we pulled in, I let out my mom and I went and parked. We can around through the doors, I spotted Bill in the back chatting with folks on what appeared to be break time. And there was the same youthful kid, whom had Bill in a congress of intrigue and conversation. In short, what got us there was a women whom had the energy of a loved one, and a spark of youth. Both of these two things had drawn us in.

The first thing that caught my attention was Bill had wonderful blue eyes, they had no lies in them.
    This gave me a great deal of comfort. I had not recognized who Inelia was yet. Except that I noticed there was a quite and calm women wandering about with no name tag. I figured oh that must be her! Her essence was ever so gentle. I felt immediately that I should check my own resonance. Like a guitar, do the sound check, get the feedback out of the tone. So I settled myself and we began to introduce and chat with Bill. The whole room was a quite sparkle. Many bright eyes and warm hearts, it was noticeable. I felt a great deal of familiarity with the group.
    Like I could speak freely, I am a bit of an outlandish thinker so I do not feel this way often. My mom whom I had been watching closely seemed to be in great health and this also gave me a great sense of ease. I felt I could really be in the moment, something I have not had a lot of in the last year or so, we have been through a hectic summer and winter of 2010. So we truly came in draggin our feet both in the physical sense and in spirit. Tired or weary these words described us at the time. Finally after some interesting mingling we all gathered around and Bill asked everyone to come closer and that they were ditching the mics. And so it quickly became a close eye to eye event for everyone involved. What unfolded for me was so far beyond my expectations. Validation and cohesion of thought and the most helpful of topics were unfolding upon our ears. Like the quenching of a years long thirst. More later as I recall it ... I truly have a lot to say about it all ~ For now I will end my story with this, today, I see my mother as person whom is revived. And as I am now, being her caretaker. I feel too ~reinvigorated, and for this as I write (with a few tears to hold), I thank you all from the bottom and top of my heart. ~ Namaste

And a Note to a man with a name tag - Wolf - "base-line" Thanks man! very helpful! you have no idea!
    feel free to elaborate in this forum, I think we do have a baseline as souls too. like our base-line harmonic, a fingerprint tone that is you.
    Why not now?

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Anna (4th May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), eaglespirit (4th May 2011), Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (4th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (5th May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

So many great posts! So much great feedback! It was truly a gift to be able to attend (and add my energy, what ever it may be...), and I echo the sentiment of many when I say thank you Bill and Inelia!

The exploration of my self had brought me to a place much different in appearance than the topic of the seminar. I spent allot of energy preparing myself to come to the meeting trying to be as non judgmental as possible (thank you Inelia). And I was greatly awarded for my approach... Much to my surprise the truths and directions that I have manifested in my life currently were in complete alignment with Bill and Inelias discussion. This is no easy task to accomplish arbitrarily! Unless.....

I know there were at least a couple others who felt the same as myself...I could/can feel them, just as I know they could/can feel me....
    Being in a place of concentrated individuals "honestly" searching and open (thank you General Urko), in itself was a great experience, then add Bill and Inelias great direction,,,and BAM we did it! (dont ask me what "it" is, but I know "it" was done).

I have spent two days now sifting thru the info, both presented through words, and downloaded to my subconscious (I believe many of the attendees will resonate with this...."download"). There were so many great tools shared by Bill and Inelia that to list them would take all day! Not to mention the connections made with other attendees (not necessarily in the traditional way).

I really enjoyed the personal stories of Bill and Inelia the most out of all the content shared. The personal examples clearly showed me how to manifest some of the things brought to the table by Bill and Inelia, and it gave insight to the two individuals and the growth they are experiencing (very positive!). I felt like I got to share in the excitement they have in their journey. Thank you for the privilege!

Bill and Inelia are more than teachers, guides, masters..., they are human. At least right now

I look forward to the next "event", "download", "vibrational uplift", laugh, smile, wink, where ever and with whomever and when ever it may be.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

Anna (4th May 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (4th May 2011), nomadguy (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (5th May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

How wonderful to read about this day from different perspectives! Again, I want to thank you all.

Today I spoke to some of my students (I teach 4/5th grade) about how their body (Body Intelligence) can react with fear and they can use their mind (Big Self/Oversoul)to calm it down. They responded immediately with examples of their own life, and we had quite a conversation. I used Bill's example of a rider calming a horse, and they could easily apply that concept. They were very empowered with this idea... a good example of "spreading the sparks"....

On a personal level, my daughter was helped enormously by Inelia's simple advice regarding holding boundaries with disincarnate entities and the right to question ET's who appear to offer "gifts". This seminar was not just about discussion, but about practical skills and abilities that we can begin to use immediately. Namaste!

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Anna (4th May 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd May 2011), Dennis Leahy (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), NancyV (4th May 2011), Omni (4th May 2011), QueenKat (4th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Starshowerusa (5th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    How wonderful to read about this day from different perspectives! Again, I want to thank you all.

Today I spoke to some of my students (I teach 4/5th grade) about how their body (Body Intelligence) can react with fear and they can use their mind (Big Self/Oversoul)to calm it down. They responded immediately with examples of their own life, and we had quite a conversation. I used Bill's example of a rider calming a horse, and they could easily apply that concept. They were very empowered with this idea... a good example of "spreading the sparks"....

Namaste!
    I love that you are a teacher of young minds and have the wisdom to share this info with them. Keep the torch going! Barbara
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), Omni (4th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Champion the Wonderhorse (here)
    Bill, It would be great if an event like this could be in the UK. Any plans?
    I echo your sentiments, Champion

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (3rd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All, per request from B&I here's my comments for how the event was & notes:
    1st of course is to give thanks to B&I for putting this together & having it, 2nd is to my higher self for allowing me to attend & experience it.

The sound equipment: Well as Bill said it was a loner & not in the best of shape (a few bad cables, etc...) so in the later session B&I ditched using it, pulled everyone in & in actuality (as others have already commented) it made the session better 4 everyone. We were close, it was personal & it was exactly what needed to happen - in the size of the group this might be the way to go.

Seating: again as everyone commented, they weren't the most comfortable chairs but for myself, I was on such a high plain of thought & energy I didn't even notice until others mentioned it.
    I agree that for upcoming gatherings to ask everyone to bring their own (whatever makes them the most comfortable) & this will also help B&I to not have to lug so much gear themselves.
    having everyone together, on the practice mat, blankets, & pillows made things better than having more comfortable chairs - it became a pow-wow.

The Walk-in: I saw Bill already told the full story but to reiterate, Inelia was discussing spirit helper manifestations & with absolute perfect timing the door opens up by itself & a few seconds afterwards closes itself - now that's a spirit with manners (not born in a barn - hehh). - It was actually a highlight for me to have witnessed it - really was too perfect.

The format & content: I think B&I should include a disclaimer for the next event that the purpose is not for attendees to show up & receive answers to everything that they are seeking but that the purpose is that B&I have put in the time & effort for everyone to have a place & time to physically gather & discuss all these ideas. It's one thing to talk, discuss, debate, etc...over the internet it's completely another thing to be in person, to feel the energy in the room where everyone is participating & collectively learning from the experience - for this I can't thank Bill enough.
    You see people on the internet will talk about getting together, etc.. but there's all the details & logistics to actually be done to make it happen - B&I (plus others) made it happen & we all benefited.
    Now that this 1st event is under the belt, I agree with everyone's comments about arranging the subjects in segments with breaks staged a little better - hey they were winging it, it will get better but what a start <smile>.
    I would like to propose that in preparation for the next event that B&I put together an enhanced version of some of the illustrations that Bill drew on-the-fly & I myself am willing to help (ex: the braided cable drawing for discussing a person's set of paths to be able to jump back-n-forth on while still moving along the overall or master path)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braid , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension

Also, I was the one who mentioned checking out information & teachings from Bashar (concerning how to start helping yourself to get a new perception & being able to make real changes as a result) - that website is: http://www.bashar.org/ once you arrive at his site, go to the Video Gallery link & you will find the actual discussion I brought up about how the universe works as well as a wealth of others discussions which are all so profound that I strongly urge you to watch them all - for everyone that attended the seminar, you will immediately see the tie-ins to what B&I covered & you will get the light bulb over the head, instant Wow effect - I promise you.
    I also agree that perhaps at the end or on breaks to have an opportunity for everyone to meet/greet exchange contact info. if desired. For everyone that received my business card, once you've emailed me the 1st time, I will immediately send a response w/my personal email & not use the work email - it was just easier to hand out cards - Thanks
    This covers the main points I wanted to convey to B&I for going forward with their efforts, I'd like to share a few personal comments & notes from the event from my perspective:

As an engineer & musician, during the discussions the terms that popped in my head for description & references were: Reference signal or vibration (that a person is resonating at) & then what is Harmonic & in-harmonic to me versus the reference signal or vibration. Also, I agree with many others that & perceive the universe as 1 big Standing Wave
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_wave) which includes all the micro-frequencies that make up every object (person, thing) there are many you tube videos you can check out showing this (https://youtube.com/watch?v=QUQj5...eature=related) This is the reason that everyone no matter what can relate to Music - A gift direct from the Source to have & use as we travel on our journeys of spiritual growth.
    Some of the best 1-liners mentioned during the discussion:
    "I am a Hu-man becoming, I only allow benevolent beings in my presence"
    "The agreement to engage other beings is ours, but be careful in your thoughts & requests as there are many powerful beings among us"
    & the last 1 from me (I've posted it in some of my other responses here in PA: "Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Truth, .. you know it when you see it, no-one has to point it out to you (Harmonic).
    Thanks All

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NinJin For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd May 2011), Heather2017 (3rd May 2011), Hummingbird (3rd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (3rd May 2011), Yoda (3rd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Next time we'll do some interactive exercises, demonstrations and meditations, and will compress some of the presentations and personal stories just a little. It could easily be a two day event, but we're aware there would be additional costs for those traveling and staying overnight.

Inelia and I have yet to discuss this, but it's entirely possible that we'll hold an event in Portland in the first half of June: a loyal friend has offered us the use of a center that would be ideal for the purpose.

If we can nail the technology (assistance needed!), we would stream this live on video to a wider audience. Portland may be too early for this, but we'll certainly do this as soon as we can. Traveling long haul is an expensive hassle, is very rough on the body, and if we can assist the information (and the connections) to travel, rather than us, then we'll do it that way as a high quality substitute: but only if it works well and can meet professional standards.
    Hi Bill,
    If Portland does happen...maybe You and Inelia can find a way to get to ECETI Ranch and visit...just an hour away. SonTouc(at the ranch) does the filming You mention, a possibility for filming there if it is at all feasible to make the time happen for Yourselves and there is an interest. I will check with the Ranch and see what Their schedule is like next month and will probably pm You also. James and the Folks at the Ranch would Love to experience what You are doing...I'm sure!
    Wonderful Things You are Doing! : )

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Yoda (4th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #173
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Sorry for the delay, I am still processing and filtering all that occurred on Saturday.

Observers, rest assured - The experience was a most useful expenditure of time. Additionally, I found nothing but sincerety emanating from both Bill and Inelia.

I observed many things over the course of the day. The conference was very informative. I disagree with some of the information that was conveyed but found much of it consistent with my own findings. While I do not know if any disagreement was in terminology or of ideology, I recognize it wasn't my show ^_^. Bill and Inelia did an effective job of communicating their concepts throughout. I agree with previous statements that the closer situated horseshoe group formation sans sound amplification was preferrable. I find future groups would both appreciate and benefit from this arrangement, though one might consider a dry-erase overhead projector for illustrations.

The group seemed to respond more favorably to sections where they had more ability to contribute/interact. In particular, the section where Inelia directed the few people pertaining to 'firewalls' caused an exponential increase in awareness and energy, though I also got the impression that one of the participants questions were not satisfactorily answered.

The group seemed to effectively stay on task throughout, and on the rare occasion that the topic began to diverge from it's focus Bill did an excellent job of kindly but firmly redirecting it back to center. There was much that was only moderately covered, and I also agree that future groups would benefit either from a longer conference, or a multiple-day event so as to allow a more comprehensive explaination and increased mingling with participants and Bill and Inelia.

Sidenotes -

Bill has really blue eyes. I'd not expected that.

To the spirit guide who made an entrance, you're welcome. ^_^ (that's a bit of an inside joke that I don't think anyone will get except maybe Alexandrian)

Thank you for allowing me to be one of your Guinea Pigs, I hope you benefitted as I did.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 4th May 2011 at 18:16.

26. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

A warm thank you to both Bill and Inelia. They're a great team.

I wanted to post earlier but just flew home the other day. Needed time to process my thoughts. For those of you who don't know, members traveled a great distance to attend: Texas, Idaho, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada and Southern California. The group environment made this experience both rich and thoughtful. A great opportunity to share ideas and ask questions. There were many "ah-ha" moments along the way.

One of the things I enjoyed about the event was the feeling of a small group. By design, it gave those, that were interested, an opportunity to meet other members as well as individual time with both Bill and Inelia. When we arrived we had a bit of time to meet other members and peruse the kitchen. Nothing like a good watering hole and a counter full of goodies to start us off. An absolutely delicious spread. Beautiful to see how such a diverse group of people could pull together and make this happen.

Bill led the discussion and highlighted some general concepts. Some familiar and some new. Many of them were supported by Inelia's personal experiences. She's remarkable. Together, they described, in a sort of tag team fashion, a number of different concepts: The relationship of the "Big Being" (Spirit/soul) and our "Body Intelligence" (physical components/DNA) and how they relate to our "Higher Self" and ultimately to "Source". Bill touched upon the human construct and how our "self" can lead parallel lives simultaneously. Inelia is able to tap into these different selves. As an example, if there was a skill set that she needed but didn't have in her current life, she could tap into another one of her "selves" and download the desired information. Skills that all of us have but have currently forgotten (well, most of us). Imagine what we can do on an individual and a collective level when we tap into this. Pretty powerful stuff.

My favorite part? When they both shared stories about recent experiences unfolding in their lives and how they helped to create these events by tapping into this as well as listening to their own inner guidance (their "entourage"/higher self).

I was thrilled to be part of a group that spent time discussing what we could achieve and create. A brief reprieve from "service to self" topics. I'm excited about this new direction. My own take home message: personal responsibility. Imagine what each of us could do if we rose above the drama that surrounds our current reality.

I'm truly looking forward to where this all goes and grateful that I could be a part of this process. I understand this was the first seminar and there are certainly things that could be improved upon but the general direction is one that I whole heartily support.

Many thanks to Bill, Inelia and all of the Project Avalon members that attended. I also want to thank those who could not attend but supported us in spirit and those that donated to the event just to ensure others could attend. Well Done.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (4th May 2011), Dennis Leahy (4th May 2011), Heather2017 (4th May 2011), karelia (19th May 2011), Mystique (5th May 2011), NancyV (4th May 2011), Omni (21st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011), Yoda (4th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

If needed I can help 100% for the possible Amsterdam event.
    Last edited by 00101; 4th May 2011 at 13:04. Reason: ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 00101 For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011), Yoda (4th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #176
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Please come back to the UK for one of these Bill/Inelia. So many of us would love this! Is it likely at all, or have you any plans to do a seminar here?

31. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

I must express,and not to beat a dead horse,(semi-inside joke about Bill's use of this metaphore!) but the siminar was great and uplifting! For those who were not able to attend: if you get the opportunity, attend their workshop near, or not so near you, when it comes around The info, the feeling of community, the intimacy created by all who were present, the putting actual faces to the sprinkling of Avalonians who could attend, very much created for me a bond: as in, yes, this is a real, not virtual, unity/happening co-creation of us who represent the wave, the fuzz on the fringes of concensus reality who are helping others to shift out of the megelomanic third density timeline to one of incredible joyfull change

Regards, Craig
    Last edited by craig mitchell; 5th May 2011 at 02:02. Reason: punctuation

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th May 2011), Heather2017 (4th May 2011), Hummingbird (5th May 2011), Mystique (5th May 2011), nomadguy (4th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (5th May 2011), Yoda (4th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill and Inelia,

Thank you Bill for posting the photos. Attending your Bill & Inelia experimental seminar was wonderful to say the least.

My experience was that you both were amazingly synchronistic together. Your presentation, to me, was smooth, authentic, captivating and funny. We laughed lots!!

Bill, I appreciated your refined and polished manner, organized, clear, and at the same time, you somehow connected some very complicated dots into a simple foundation for clear understanding with great real life examples. You kept the material on track yet flowing in a relaxed way. You seem quite gifted in making the presentation understandable. ~A true gentleman as well. And with all that, having such a fun time doing it.

And Inelia, thank you for giving YOU to US. You gave yourself, authentically, openly, and with humor. At least from my experience, you were pure Oneness, sharing your truth, your journey, your authentic self. It was fascinating to me to learn even more what it has been like for you to be here on the planet for the first time. I got many ha-haaas from what you shared. It helped me to see on an even deeper level how some of the rest of us get so over-identified with physical form, so over-identified with who we are not. By contrast, I understood that you are clear about who you are. The contrast brought me awareness, awakening.

It was a fantastic one day event. I would love to have had more time with you both. Yet, you covered a lot of material very well in a one day event. Thank you both for the contributions you are making on the planet. I know sometimes it might be a thankless job at times, so I thank you for doing it anyway. Thank you both for truly role modeling fearlessness.

Blessings, Susan

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Post:

craig mitchell (6th May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th May 2011), Heather2017 (5th May 2011), Omni (21st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Spirithorse (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed this seminar!

The location was beautiful, there was great food in the back when we got hungry, and the discussion covered lots of interesting information in depth. I thought both Bill and Inelia both did a good job presenting their information for their first time speaking together.

I know it’s tough to cover everything in only one day, but my only slight disappointment was that there were some topics we weren’t able to cover as much as I would have liked.

My biggest suggestion would be to have an agenda that listed what topics would be covered during different speaking segments. This would help people know when it they should pose a question on a topic and when they might wait for it to be addressed later.

I also agree with some people’s desire to have more interaction among Avalon members because getting to know each other better in person can be a valuable, but I’m divided about what would be the best way to accomplish that in a short time period.

Because of their background and experience, Inelia & Bill just know more about a lot of these topics than others and have some unique insights. So at least for me, I want hear their ideas on some specific topics if I’m going to travel to see them. Maybe it would just be easier if it was a longer conference, or there was at least that option, so people could attend days that best fit in with their schedule.

Some of the topics I would have liked to hear more about if we had more time were:
    • What ET races have played historically with the human race and what role they’re playing now. There’s a lot of information floating around out there and there are all kinds of theories about what different ETs are doing, but Inelia is in a fairly unique position because she is both highly psychic and has known a number of contactees and even hybrids. She provided some interesting information about this at the end of the day, but I would have liked to hear more from her about this.
    • I also would have liked for Inelia to explain more about how exactly the PTB, Illuminati and other secret societies work to control humanity, because I feel like she has a lot of insight into this.
    • Inelia also talked at the end about humans being a fairly unique species. I’ve heard this a lot from different sources, but I’d like to understand why we are viewed this way. So I’d like to hear her speak more on that.

The last suggestion I’d make is for Inelia to have some of her books available for people to look at and buy. I know Inelia is not a big self-promoter, and that’s one of the things I like about her, but I think promoting her message and ideas a little more wouldn’t hurt.

I still have some other questions about information covered at the conference, but I’ll save that for another post.

Overall, it was a great day and a good performance for Bill and Inelia’s first time speaking together!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meadowlark For This Post:

craig mitchell (6th May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th May 2011), Heather2017 (5th May 2011), Redtailhawk (8th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill wrote:
    [QUOTE=Bill Ryan;209408]--------

General Urko (two posts above) mentioned the very funny incident when the door suddenly opened as Inelia was talking about inviting guides to manifest - but he forgot to add that a moment later it closed again, all on its own, as if an invisible person had just walked in and pulled the door shut behind them. Perfect.

I remember the moment very clearly, but I thought I didn't get the whole point because when the door opened, I saw a skinny man quickly coming in the door, we were all looking at the door, he just came in walked fast to the back of the room. I hadn't seen him before so it was interesting to see he just came in like that. I wondered a little bit but then let it go. Now I think I might have seen the "unvisable" one? Interesting! Or maybe it was one of the group. Not sure.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (5th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast