View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #101
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Peace and Joyful Blessings to all of the participants in tomorrows Seminar!

Nortreb
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Starshowerusa (30th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (30th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

You can count on me as groundcrew in Amsterdam! Already contacted you Ton. Bill, if you want to come to Amsterdam with Inelia we will make it happen! It's gonna be awesome, great, fantastic. I'm so excited!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mirrirocks For This Post:

gabbahh (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), Spica (30th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (30th April 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

We are not playing any instruments, but we can bring a very nice CD from Kirtana called "Falling Awake". Is there a cd player or shall we bring ours? Maybe we can do something together with all our voices, a groups sound, I love doing sound work with the voices of a group.

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Red face Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

This should be very easy to do.

You know that there are enough like minded folks living down there to get 20!

Ask Brian O'Leary to spread the word in Vilca...

7. Link to Post #105
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Dear Bill and Inelia - thank you for a wonderful day - we are still trying to process so much information - easily enough for 2 days!! Will keep you posted as we continue on our path, with our new tools and insights you so generously shared! With gratitude - Namaste

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

9. Link to Post #106
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mirrirocks (here)
    You can count on me as groundcrew in Amsterdam! Already contacted you Ton. Bill, if you want to come to Amsterdam with Inelia we will make it happen! It's gonna be awesome, great, fantastic. I'm so excited!
    Good to hear!

Things are moving forward. Groundcrew is shaping up.

All are welcome, see you in Amsterdam.

PLUR, Ton

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gabbahh For This Post:

Yoda (1st May 2011)

11. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

I have just finished attending the seminar here in Sacramento. It will probably take me a while to process all that I learned because it was not just the information shared but the energy I felt in the room that carries information my body will sit with and sift through and interpret for me over time.

I tend to be clairsentient - where I feel energy rather than see it. I can tell those of you that are wondering about whether Inelia is the "real deal" that from my experience she most definitely is. She is perfectly resonant and consistent - no contradictions in energetic presentation, and completely without ego, IMO. Being in the room with both Bill and Inelia raised my vibrational field considerably. (They both seemed energetically familiar to me, like I know them somehow, especially Bill - I don't know if they felt the same way.)

Their stated intention is to shift from a place of looking at what is wrong with the world to what can we do practically about it, and raising our vibration is key to that. We cannot shift a paradigm from the same energetic level of the paradigm. We need to be able to move our perceptional awareness above it so we can see what agendas are being played and how they are being played out, underneath so we can understand what motives and energy is driving it, and we need to be able to perceive the world beyond it so we can begin to organize our attention on how to live in the world once a lot of this control drama loses its grip. Doing that loosens the grip.

That is what I see Bill and Inelia doing - helping us look at the drama from all perspectives - while not giving all of our energy to it but moving past it. What is beautiful about the process is that they don't, and neither do any of us, have it all "figured out". They are working it out as they go along and are inviting us to share in the journey and dialogue about our experiences. It is truly a collective effort. That Un-nameable something that is "shining up in Us and everything around Us" is working through Us in every moment and what is emerging is spontaneous, creative and ever-changing.

Much love to Bill and Inelia for such a wonderful journey and to everyone who showed up. There were 51 of us, and we all seemed to fit together - even though we so clearly come from some divergent backgrounds. It was delicious.

I leave tomorrow and feel a bit sad. I would love for this coming together to be longer, deeper, and the connections to grow more. One day is not enough.
    Last edited by Mystique; 1st May 2011 at 04:21.
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), Alexandrian (1st May 2011), Anna (1st May 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), Corncrake (1st May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), doodah (1st May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), karelia (1st May 2011), Limor Wolf (1st May 2011), magicmanx (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), PegasusRising (1st May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011), sygh (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Back home from the Sacramento event. First I would like to thank those people who donated money but couldn't be there, that in itself was a very powerful energy that was deeply supporting the event! You might not have been there physicaly but sharing your abundance and intention created a powerful part of the energy! Thank you so much! You were definetily there!
    When we came home (my husband Paul and I) we walked in the park with our dog to ground all the energies of the day in our body and spirit and that felt really good. I am very tired now and have to be at work tomorrow at 6 am. I will go to bed now, but I will share tomorrow my personal feedback and experience of the day. I took some pictures, but I think because of privacy reasons it might be better not to post them.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in some way! I think if we all share our feedback it will be beneficial for everyone here on the forum.

Good night!

Mieke

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), doodah (1st May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), Limor Wolf (1st May 2011), magicmanx (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

This was truly a magical day. I had a hard time managing my anxiety for the first hour, because I am not used to being around so many people, but every one who attended was remarkably grounded and authentic. I made a few new friends and I am sorry that I did not get to meet everyone. (I know it's hard to believe, but I am actually quite shy)

Suggestion: Make it two days and include more community building. More interaction between Avalonions. Bill and Inelia were half the magic. Everyone else was the other half and I would have liked to enjoy that other half more. I would also like to see more experiential stuff, which Inelia gave us a little taste of.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Black Panther (2nd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), doodah (1st May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), Limor Wolf (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), NancyV (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

17. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

What an amazing day!

I have never been so engaged on so little sleep!

I had some medical issues the night before, powered through and drove 2 hours after only having slept 2 hours the night before.

If you knew me, you would marvel that I even came ( I treasure my sleep )

After all that, I was more energized by the group and the speakers than I imagined possible.

The time literally flew!

Only improvement I would make would be shorter breaks

It was great to meet you avalonians!

Jake! I was looking forward to meeting you mang. What happened?
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), doodah (1st May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), Limor Wolf (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), Mystique (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #111
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Any chance of having a seminar in Australia (I'd suggest Perth - we're the closest city in the world to the 33rd parrallel and a highly energetically charged city.... but I understand most of the members of Avalon from Oz are on the east coast. I just wouldn't be able to make it at all if it were held on the east coast. )? How many Aussie avalonians would come if it were held in Perth?

I'd have loved to partake in the energies from yesterday.....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), manny (1st May 2011)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Thank you, those who attended in Sacramento, for sharing your thoughts and feedback -- it's great to hear your perceptions, very uplifting.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), karelia (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Would you be interested in helping to organize an event (a full one-day seminar, similar to Sacramento and Vilcabamba) in Amsterdam on Saturday 21 or 28 May? We'd be in Europe anyway at that time, but would need to fly into the Netherlands. I could send you a list of the Dutch Avalon members so that a Groundcrew could be formed for the event.

This is very tentative - I've not even discussed this with Inelia - but the principle is there, and this is exactly the kind of thing we'd like to do.
    I cannot make 21st May but can make 28th May in Amsterdam or anywhere else in Europe.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

25. Link to Post #114
    Inelia

Thank you to everyone who participated directly or indirectly!

It was an awesome day. I learned tons and will be able to use this new knowing in becoming more effective in my work.

I agree that two days would have been better in many ways, precisely because there was so much information to impart, and also because I also felt that the connection and networking between the participants needs to be facilitated somehow.
    Keep sending those ideas!

hugs
    Inelia

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), MMA_Fan (1st May 2011), Nortreb (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), sygh (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

27. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you again, Bill and Inelia, for such a wonderful experience and for being so accessible to all of us. And thank you for all those that contributed to the event so generously.

Suggestions: if it were a two day event, it would be nice to spend the first part with everyone going around and saying their name, if they have an Avalon Avatar and its name, where they are from and possibly what line of work they are currently doing. It is hard to get around to all 50 people during breaks and read their name tags.

It would also be great to add near the beginning a group experiential experience so all of us single points of light can feel our interconnectedness. I think it would make taking in the information and integrating it easier when we can feel ourselves expand beyond our habitual individuated frame of reference. It may also help facilitate our working together as ground crews.

A group experience near the end may also help us to solidify our connection so we can expand it outward when we leave. Maybe learning a way to consciously ground the energy into our physical bodies would help us bring more of it back home and share it with others so it continues to ripple out.
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), PegasusRising (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mystique (here)
    Thank you again, Bill and Inelia, for such a wonderful experience and for being so accessible to all of us. And thank you for all those that contributed to the event so generously.

Suggestions: if it were a two day event, it would be nice to spend the first part with everyone going around and saying their name, if they have an Avalon Avatar and its name, where they are from and possibly what line of work they are currently doing. It is hard to get around to all 50 people during breaks and read their name tags.

It would also be great to add near the beginning a group experiential experience so all of us single points of light can feel our interconnectedness. I think it would make taking in the information and integrating it easier when we can feel ourselves expand beyond our habitual individuated frame of reference. It may also help facilitate our working together as ground crews.

A group experience near the end may also help us to solidify our connection so we can expand it outward when we leave. Maybe learning a way to consciously ground the energy into our physical bodies would help us bring more of it back home and share it with others so it continues to ripple out.
    Yes, agreed on all counts. We could easily have continued into a second day (and filled it with a great deal more material).

My warmest thinks to everyone to helped make this happen as it did. So valuable. You know who you are.

Some photos:

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), Anna (1st May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DeDukshyn (2nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), giovonni (5th May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), karelia (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), 7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), Anna (1st May 2011), Aurelius (1st May 2011), cloud9 (1st May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), DeDukshyn (2nd May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), giovonni (5th May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), karelia (1st May 2011), LuzOne (1st May 2011), MMA_Fan (1st May 2011), Moonbird (1st May 2011), nomadguy (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2011), transitionalman (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

I'd love to know what the picture of the Higher Self was representing/you were explaining :-), a quick explanation of that part of the meeting? :-)
    cheers,

David

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), Raven (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Lovely day. Learned some things, shared some things and made some new friends. Only sorry I didn't meet more.

Suggestions:

* 2 minute shared meditation in both beginning and end

* I like the idea of each of us identifying ourselves to the group, but then realized if everyone just took 1 minute (and some would by nature take more) that would be 50 minutes. Too long! Perhaps instead of lunch random - request bringing lunch - and then regrouping of those interested in learning more about each other while we ate - in this case it was lovely day and we were surrounded by park. Could have moved out onto grass, ate and shared a bit about ourselves while picnicing.

* While I loved the personal stories that Bill and Inelia shared (and this did seem important to many as it gave a better sense of what Inelia is about - and how to specifically apply one's abilities in life's situations) I think the personal stories could have been more compact.

* I liked that questions were taken from the group as Bill & Inelia spoke as it gave more perspectives and added a richness. Perhaps it would have been helpful when one asked a question to: identify themselves and what name they post under.

* While the breaks seemed longer than necessary, it was a time when I did get to meet people, so I'm mixed on that.

For a first time adventure, the experience was a very positive one, and while improvements to any situation can always be made this was not a bit disappointing.

Thanks to all that participated and contributed from afar.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), Heather2017 (1st May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone who commented on their experience at the meeting. And thanks for the photos Bill - that was a nice touch. Sounds like
    a great experience for all!!

Love and Blessings!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuzOne For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast