View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Many hugs and blessings to all that attended the Sacramento event. I just got home and I'm still processing a lot of the energy. I look forward to conversing more about it really soon.

I agree a great deal with what Whiskey Mystic and Mystique have to say about the event and the feedback. Mystique~~~ I'm so sorry we didn't get to even chat! I can't believe we missed each other there in such a random way!

It really is amazing when a group of us get together, I'm excited to keep moving forward with that.
    Namaste,
    Di

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

Heather2017 (1st May 2011), Mystique (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    I'd love to know what the picture of the Higher Self was representing/you were explaining :-), a quick explanation of that part of the meeting? :-)
    We were talking about parallel personal timelines - one 'Higher Self' that collects and benefits from all the learning from multi-tracked personal existences, that occur 'simultaneously' with variations in circumstances between them.

These are a reality, but there's normally a very opaque firewall between them so that we can't look sideways into our other parallel selves. (A great movie depiction of this: SLIDING DOORS, with Gwyneth Paltrow, 1998.)

Whitley Strieber write an excellent journal entry about this here: (must read)

https://web.archive.org/web/20170418032801/http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/most-complex-encounter

Inelia is able to look any time she wants to into her parallel existences and communicate with 'the other Inelias' to seek advice on specific topics. I too have had that experience recently.

In the seminar, we were discussing what comprises the construct we refer to as the human identity, the "I". (i.e. you, right now, reading these words: who is that being, how extensive and powerful is it, and how much of that being are you unaware of?)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2019 at 12:44. Reason: updated the broken link

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (2nd May 2011), 7eagle14 (2nd May 2011), Aurelius (1st May 2011), David Topí (1st May 2011), hohoemi (2nd May 2011), Nortreb (2nd May 2011), PegasusRising (1st May 2011), Rosco1 (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), sygh (2nd May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd love to know what the picture of the Higher Self was representing/you were explaining :-), a quick explanation of that part of the meeting? :-)
    We were talking about parallel personal timelines - one 'Higher Self' that collects and benefits from all the learning from multi-tracked personal existences, that occur 'simultaneously' with variations in circumstances between them.

These are a reality, but there's normally a very opaque firewall between them so that we can't look sideways into our other parallel selves. (A great movie depiction of this: SLIDING DOORS, with Gwyneth Paltrow, 1998.)

http://unknowncountry.com/journal/mo...plex-encounter

Inelia is able to look any time she wants to into her parallel existences and communicate with 'the other Inelias' to seek advice on specific topics. I too have had that experience recently.

In the seminar, we were discussing what comprises the construct we refer to as the human identity, the "I". (i.e. you, right now, reading these words: who is that being, how extensive and powerful is it, and how much of that being are you unaware of?)
    Reminds me of this:
    Quote Who Are You? Why Are You Here? What is Your Path? What Does It Mean?

An Introductory Primer Based On
    Advanced Experiential Knowledge and Observations
    Copyright © 2005 Leading Edge International Research Group. All Rights Reserved.

by Val Valerian

In truth, YOU are not your body, gender, race or the sexual orientation of the body you are using as a vehicle for experience. Your nature is that YOU are an absolutely unique living energy being of tremendous capability, which is experiencing life on 3rd density Earth. You as a unique individual are your Higher Self. You have always existed. You were never created. You are currently extending part of your energy into this dimensional frequency, connecting it with a physical body as a vehicle for experience (incarnation) .

Incarnational Experience - a developmental process of Self-realization and spiritual maturation using one or more projected threads of awareness into 3rd density organic bodies, used as vehicles in order to acquire experiences, using multiple scenarios and developmental processes, eventually yielding enough spiritual maturity in the Higher Self allowing departure from the Game, allowing more capable functioning within more expansive areas of reality.

You are not your incarnation, but you adopt an interactive Persona in the incarnation, the formation of which is based on your experience, the depth and variety of which is unique to you in that specific incarnation, as well as the limitations and control structures of the genetic DNA programming in the body you are using. Your incarnation is here on Earth for experience and learning, which will prove valuable later on when you move to experience on higher levels of reality. There is a lot to know about the whole 'body' experience too - that's also covered in Matrix V.

You are on a journey, through the use of the incarnation, to acquire different experiences and, in some of your incarnations, add the experience of seeing how far you can go to discover your true real nature. You have decided to play The Game here on Earth - just for the experience. A significant attribute of this 3rd density universe, and the galaxy in which we reside, is that experience takes place in a setting of very polarized patterns which are a behavioral function of incarnations connected to an immature Higher Self used to progressing within groups, not as an individual, and to the exclusion of others, in some fashion. This function manifests itself as 'dark' and 'light' polarity functions with a full spectrum of 3rd density experience in between. True Balance is something only a Higher Self begins to acquire when one eventually no longer needs to collect experience on the 3rd density through organic bodies. In fact, the only sense of 'balance' in the third density is in fact a 'yin/yang' type balance, which is overtly pawned as being the 'only' kind of balance' by those in group mindsets. In terms of polarities, Earth is located in a Dark Polarity section of the Galaxy. Dark polarity manipulates because it can. Light polarity manipulates because it thinks it knows what is best for you. Both sustain themselves with the energy from each other. They feed off each other.

Pre-Game Phase

Before the Higher Self chooses to participate in the 3rd density Game with its experiences (not all Higher Selves do).

Higher Self Sequential Incarnations

Experience in the 3rd density begins incarnational experiences which occur, sequentially, (the predominant mode in this density) into one organic life form after another, over and over (re-incarnation), often retaining much of their memory from 'previous' incarnational experiences. It is the mode of experiential gathering that is predominant in the 3rd density universe. Higher Selves at this early stage progress in groups (they look close together, almost like a 'carpet', on the 5th density), and operate within group mind sets, where everyone more or less thinks the same, dresses the same, and behaves the same, and certain types of experience within the group is prohibited and subject to various penalties. Every planetary society 'out there' in the galaxy operates this way, in the group mindset format. You have already 'had' hundreds of thousands of incarnational experiences over eons of time in this mode, on a great many worlds all over the galaxy.

The predominant incarnational pattern on 3rd density is, as I have said, Sequential, in which Higher Selves only experience one incarnation at a time and haven’t evolved to the point where the Higher Self chooses the simultaneous path. Incarnations are experienced one-at-a time. A Higher Self in the slower sequential mode 'reincarnates' into planetary societies that progress as a 'race', as a group or as a planet. Individualism is suppressed. Everyone thinks the same way, looks the same. Anything that doesn't support this is forbidden. Technology and Science as tools of control (to preserve the group) is the prime focus.

Sequential incarnations retain the memory of 'previous' lives, as well as all the baggage, and have continuity fears because they are very Body-ID oriented (very little Spirit-ID) . Ever seen a child prodigy who speaks like an adult, plays piano like Mozart at the age of 4, etc? A sequential incarnation. Sequentials will predominate in this Galaxy for billions of years after we are gone. If your Higher Self is in simultaneous mode, you have already experienced perhaps hundreds of thousands of sequential incarnations within this Galaxy. Group mindsets are where the concept of dualism (like 'good' vs 'evil') and polarities come from, wherein a group protects itself using technology together with the operators of security, sensation and power to achieve that objective. The Matrix III series relates many aspects of how this takes place on Earth, and Matrix II covers the exploits of sequential 'alien' interaction with 'sequentialized' planetary power structures and the abduction of humans, etc., but the why of it all, on a deep level, can really only be gleaned from the Matrix V materials. Progression and advancement of knowledge and awareness occurs over time. When I wrote the previous books, I was where I needed to be in order to write them.

Everything ‘alien’ to Earth comes from a sequential format. All the conformity, control, manipulation, racism and divisive belief system patterns and conflicts have been inculcated on Earth for to suppress the unique individuality expressed by incarnations of Higher Selves on the simultaneous path, in an ill-fated attempt to divert incarnational progress toward more advanced perspectives outside cultural boxes and to ‘protect’ sequential incarnations and societies from the ‘contamination’ of individualism and more evolved perspectives which threaten group mind sets. When you hear people say "the truth is out there", know that this is really a deception. Prejudice is a sequential concept.

The "can't say this", "can't do that" of sequential tyranny (so familiar in the USA of today) reflects sequential control through technology, using security, sensation and power to 'preserve a way of life' through the promotion of belief systems and conflicting polarities/factions. The more perceptive sequentials and their lackeys abhor the fact that Matrix V even exists at all, for it finally exposes the why behind what they do and exposes what they're really about. It was meant to be. There's a lot more to that story, but that's covered in the M5 series.

Higher Self Simultaneous Incarnations

Since progression is a function of existence, the nature of The Game on 3rd density provides for the next stage of 3rd density incarnational experience. Gradually, over eons of 'time', Higher Selves advance beyond the sequential growth stage, become more mature and individualistic, and make the choice to use the 3rd density incarnational progress not sequentially, but simultaneously, wherein more than a thousand incarnations on Earth, through different time periods, are experienced by the Higher Self, simultaneously. You have simultaneous incarnations going in every race, gender, religion and body sexual orientation.

Look at the drawing above. Out of those Earth incarnations from your Higher Self (more than a thousand at once), there are three or four that are termed 'Dominant' and one incarnation from your Higher Self, slightly out-of-phase with all the others, that is termed your 'Final' 3rd density incarnation. Once your 'Final' incarnation is complete (where/whenever it is in the time stream on Earth), all the energy streams which interpenetrate the 3rd and 4th densities are drawn in to your Higher Self, and your Higher Self moves upward into another density to begin another level of experiences. Your Higher Self has always existed, has no limitations and can create anything. This is basic information.

Since all incarnations from your Higher Self are essentially YOU (experiencing through different bodies and persona), enjoy being 'who you are' and make the most out of the incarnational experiences you have. Incarnational experiences of your Higher Self (first sequential, then simultaneous) comprise a very small part of your total experience as a Higher Self. Experiences on this level of reality (through the use of organic incarnational vehicles) prepare us for experiences on higher levels of reality, within which most of our experiences and creations occur.

Earth is the current incarnation point in this galaxy for Higher Selves using simultaneous incarnational mode. There are a series of planets, each with their own EndGame scenario, that function as a location for 3rd density experience for those Higher Selves who have simultaneous incarnations. In our Galaxy, there is already another planet designated to fill this role when EndGame comes to a conclusion on Earth. There are many more to go after experiences end on this planet. After that, all Games on a Galactic level will end. The Game was ultimately created by Higher Selves. Each Galaxy is ultimately created by Higher Selves as a place to house Galactic experiential games. Each Galaxy has a unique variation of The Game. You chose this one.

If your Higher Self is on the simultaneous path, experience is accumulated through a great many different unique incarnational points (more than a thousand, all YOU, experiencing) simultaneously throughout the phased space-time continuum on Earth in order to gain experience, maturity, knowledge and wisdom for use as a basis on which to further expand your experience at more refined density levels.

In order to effectively maintain multiple incarnations simultaneously, memory on the incarnational level of pre-incarnational knowledge is blocked, in order to eliminate interference in the experiential process. The Higher Self retains memory of all experience. No, you don't really need to take pictures, except as an incarnational exercise. You can relive any experience that you have accumulated, anytime, once your awareness is withdrawn from the body, when it no longer functions, and is refocused on a higher density.

Last edited by HORIZONS; 1st May 2011 at 19:32.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), Amenjo (1st May 2011), David Topí (1st May 2011), pilotsimone (4th May 2011), Sebastion (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Quote Bill: In the seminar, we were discussing what comprises the construct we refer to as the human identity, the "I". (i.e. you, right now, reading these words: who is that being, how extensive and powerful is it, and how much of that being are you unaware of?)
    sorry if i seem ignorant but this is really what i have been trying to resolve for the last few weeks.
    the I is me.
    mind ,body and soul.
    but i see many references to seeing the higher self as a seperate entity.
    or i am reading it wrong.
    a host,a sepeperate being observing the psysical being.
    Consciousness,is that the higher self,the soul,the I...?

now if someone may take the time to explain it..
    i am all to ready to listen..
    thank you
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st May 2011 at 20:03. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

ok thanks Bill! Yes, I understand, I have seen myself in a few lucid dreams in parallel timelines. There was one of them specially interesting, there was a point in my life in which I had to choose between a more business-style life or my actual one, and I saw myself on the timeline where I was travelling first class, attending meetings worldwide, earning big money, etc :-). I know that was the continuation of the life I did not choose, but still continued on its own. Specially during our dream time, we can and we visit many of those parallel realities we still exist in, and I enjoy them a lot when I am lucid enough to realise what is happening :-)

My question came because I though you were talking about simultaneous incarnations (i.e One HS projecting dozens of "souls" at the same time, each of them alive, with their silver cord, etc) . I have had some experiences around this concept and this is what I thought you guys explained.
    cheers,

David

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (2nd May 2011), DianeKJ (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

if their are many of us living in different timelines.
    living different lifes.
    and we are not aware of each other.
    then what is the point.
    i don,t get it.
    unless their is one higher self collecting all the information.and if there is then do we actually controll our own lifes.

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    living different lifes.
    then what is the point.
    i don,t get it.
    unless their is one higher self collecting all the information.and if there is then do we actually controll our own lifes.
    Hi Manny,
    my understanding as I see it so far. We all are born into a concrete dimension/base reality. You chose to incarnate in one single timeline and your HS attaches his "projection" (our soul) to that reality, so even if you drift or move into dimensions, you are always able to come back to your base timeline.

As time and life goes on, we are confronted with several forks on the road, each main decission, turning point, is able to create a parallel reality, where you go into one direction in your current timeline, and the other direction, that you have not chosen, becomes a paralel reality, manifesting itself, in which, "You", again, are now living/existing in two parallel worlds at the same time, but the YOU in your basereality is not able to see the YOU in your parallel one.

Your Higher self is able to control, monitor and support all our parallel realities, s/he is out of time-space, and so can monitor the hundreds of YOU co-existing in the same historical periods (for instance in 2011) but in different timelines (while a different density level would be a change of frecuency and parallel dimension would be just a change of phase on the same base frecuency).
    This way, your HS not only learns from what you are doing in your base reality, but also for what you are doing in the hundreds of parallel ones you exist now. The more you move on in life, the more choices and parallels YOUs can be created.

In dreams, your consciouness is able to escape the physical limitations of the body, and thus, being attached to a base reality, can visit those other "you's" somewhere else.
    cheers,

David

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Astra (1st May 2011), cloud9 (2nd May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Yes, thank you to everyone who commented and to Bill for the Pictures - I 'thanked' David Topi of Spain above for his request for an explanation of the higher self picture - if Carl Calleman is correct about the Universal Wave increasing in frequency 20 times every 18 days until late October - it would be good to have whatever tools are useful to help us 'create' while riding this wave - I look forward to learning more
    Namaste

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)

Reminds me of this:
    Quote Who Are You? Why Are You Here? What is Your Path? What Does It Mean?

An Introductory Primer Based On
    Advanced Experiential Knowledge and Observations
    Copyright © 2005 Leading Edge International Research Group. All Rights Reserved.

by Val Valerian

In truth, YOU are not your body, gender, race or the sexual orientation of the body you are using as a vehicle for experience. Your nature is that YOU are an absolutely unique living energy being of tremendous capability, which is experiencing life on 3rd density Earth. You as a unique individual are your Higher Self. You have always existed. You were never created. You are currently extending part of your energy into this dimensional frequency, connecting it with a physical body as a vehicle for experience (incarnation) .

Incarnational Experience - a developmental process of Self-realization and spiritual maturation using one or more projected threads of awareness into 3rd density organic bodies, used as vehicles in order to acquire experiences, using multiple scenarios and developmental processes, eventually yielding enough spiritual maturity in the Higher Self allowing departure from the Game, allowing more capable functioning within more expansive areas of reality.

You are not your incarnation, but you adopt an interactive Persona in the incarnation, the formation of which is based on your experience, the depth and variety of which is unique to you in that specific incarnation, as well as the limitations and control structures of the genetic DNA programming in the body you are using. Your incarnation is here on Earth for experience and learning, which will prove valuable later on when you move to experience on higher levels of reality. There is a lot to know about the whole 'body' experience too - that's also covered in Matrix V.

You are on a journey, through the use of the incarnation, to acquire different experiences and, in some of your incarnations, add the experience of seeing how far you can go to discover your true real nature. You have decided to play The Game here on Earth - just for the experience. A significant attribute of this 3rd density universe, and the galaxy in which we reside, is that experience takes place in a setting of very polarized patterns which are a behavioral function of incarnations connected to an immature Higher Self used to progressing within groups, not as an individual, and to the exclusion of others, in some fashion. This function manifests itself as 'dark' and 'light' polarity functions with a full spectrum of 3rd density experience in between. True Balance is something only a Higher Self begins to acquire when one eventually no longer needs to collect experience on the 3rd density through organic bodies. In fact, the only sense of 'balance' in the third density is in fact a 'yin/yang' type balance, which is overtly pawned as being the 'only' kind of balance' by those in group mindsets. In terms of polarities, Earth is located in a Dark Polarity section of the Galaxy. Dark polarity manipulates because it can. Light polarity manipulates because it thinks it knows what is best for you. Both sustain themselves with the energy from each other. They feed off each other.

Pre-Game Phase

Before the Higher Self chooses to participate in the 3rd density Game with its experiences (not all Higher Selves do).

Higher Self Sequential Incarnations

Experience in the 3rd density begins incarnational experiences which occur, sequentially, (the predominant mode in this density) into one organic life form after another, over and over (re-incarnation), often retaining much of their memory from 'previous' incarnational experiences. It is the mode of experiential gathering that is predominant in the 3rd density universe. Higher Selves at this early stage progress in groups (they look close together, almost like a 'carpet', on the 5th density), and operate within group mind sets, where everyone more or less thinks the same, dresses the same, and behaves the same, and certain types of experience within the group is prohibited and subject to various penalties. Every planetary society 'out there' in the galaxy operates this way, in the group mindset format. You have already 'had' hundreds of thousands of incarnational experiences over eons of time in this mode, on a great many worlds all over the galaxy.

The predominant incarnational pattern on 3rd density is, as I have said, Sequential, in which Higher Selves only experience one incarnation at a time and haven’t evolved to the point where the Higher Self chooses the simultaneous path. Incarnations are experienced one-at-a time. A Higher Self in the slower sequential mode 'reincarnates' into planetary societies that progress as a 'race', as a group or as a planet. Individualism is suppressed. Everyone thinks the same way, looks the same. Anything that doesn't support this is forbidden. Technology and Science as tools of control (to preserve the group) is the prime focus.

Sequential incarnations retain the memory of 'previous' lives, as well as all the baggage, and have continuity fears because they are very Body-ID oriented (very little Spirit-ID) . Ever seen a child prodigy who speaks like an adult, plays piano like Mozart at the age of 4, etc? A sequential incarnation. Sequentials will predominate in this Galaxy for billions of years after we are gone. If your Higher Self is in simultaneous mode, you have already experienced perhaps hundreds of thousands of sequential incarnations within this Galaxy. Group mindsets are where the concept of dualism (like 'good' vs 'evil') and polarities come from, wherein a group protects itself using technology together with the operators of security, sensation and power to achieve that objective. The Matrix III series relates many aspects of how this takes place on Earth, and Matrix II covers the exploits of sequential 'alien' interaction with 'sequentialized' planetary power structures and the abduction of humans, etc., but the why of it all, on a deep level, can really only be gleaned from the Matrix V materials. Progression and advancement of knowledge and awareness occurs over time. When I wrote the previous books, I was where I needed to be in order to write them.

Everything ‘alien’ to Earth comes from a sequential format. All the conformity, control, manipulation, racism and divisive belief system patterns and conflicts have been inculcated on Earth for to suppress the unique individuality expressed by incarnations of Higher Selves on the simultaneous path, in an ill-fated attempt to divert incarnational progress toward more advanced perspectives outside cultural boxes and to ‘protect’ sequential incarnations and societies from the ‘contamination’ of individualism and more evolved perspectives which threaten group mind sets. When you hear people say "the truth is out there", know that this is really a deception. Prejudice is a sequential concept.

The "can't say this", "can't do that" of sequential tyranny (so familiar in the USA of today) reflects sequential control through technology, using security, sensation and power to 'preserve a way of life' through the promotion of belief systems and conflicting polarities/factions. The more perceptive sequentials and their lackeys abhor the fact that Matrix V even exists at all, for it finally exposes the why behind what they do and exposes what they're really about. It was meant to be. There's a lot more to that story, but that's covered in the M5 series.

Higher Self Simultaneous Incarnations

Since progression is a function of existence, the nature of The Game on 3rd density provides for the next stage of 3rd density incarnational experience. Gradually, over eons of 'time', Higher Selves advance beyond the sequential growth stage, become more mature and individualistic, and make the choice to use the 3rd density incarnational progress not sequentially, but simultaneously, wherein more than a thousand incarnations on Earth, through different time periods, are experienced by the Higher Self, simultaneously. You have simultaneous incarnations going in every race, gender, religion and body sexual orientation.

Look at the drawing above. Out of those Earth incarnations from your Higher Self (more than a thousand at once), there are three or four that are termed 'Dominant' and one incarnation from your Higher Self, slightly out-of-phase with all the others, that is termed your 'Final' 3rd density incarnation. Once your 'Final' incarnation is complete (where/whenever it is in the time stream on Earth), all the energy streams which interpenetrate the 3rd and 4th densities are drawn in to your Higher Self, and your Higher Self moves upward into another density to begin another level of experiences. Your Higher Self has always existed, has no limitations and can create anything. This is basic information.

Since all incarnations from your Higher Self are essentially YOU (experiencing through different bodies and persona), enjoy being 'who you are' and make the most out of the incarnational experiences you have. Incarnational experiences of your Higher Self (first sequential, then simultaneous) comprise a very small part of your total experience as a Higher Self. Experiences on this level of reality (through the use of organic incarnational vehicles) prepare us for experiences on higher levels of reality, within which most of our experiences and creations occur.

Earth is the current incarnation point in this galaxy for Higher Selves using simultaneous incarnational mode. There are a series of planets, each with their own EndGame scenario, that function as a location for 3rd density experience for those Higher Selves who have simultaneous incarnations. In our Galaxy, there is already another planet designated to fill this role when EndGame comes to a conclusion on Earth. There are many more to go after experiences end on this planet. After that, all Games on a Galactic level will end. The Game was ultimately created by Higher Selves. Each Galaxy is ultimately created by Higher Selves as a place to house Galactic experiential games. Each Galaxy has a unique variation of The Game. You chose this one.

If your Higher Self is on the simultaneous path, experience is accumulated through a great many different unique incarnational points (more than a thousand, all YOU, experiencing) simultaneously throughout the phased space-time continuum on Earth in order to gain experience, maturity, knowledge and wisdom for use as a basis on which to further expand your experience at more refined density levels.

In order to effectively maintain multiple incarnations simultaneously, memory on the incarnational level of pre-incarnational knowledge is blocked, in order to eliminate interference in the experiential process. The Higher Self retains memory of all experience. No, you don't really need to take pictures, except as an incarnational exercise. You can relive any experience that you have accumulated, anytime, once your awareness is withdrawn from the body, when it no longer functions, and is refocused on a higher density.

Hi Horizon,
    exactly, I have read also those books from Val Valerian and found plenty of simultaneous incarnating HS eager to explain this in detail while in meditation or physic readings, but then, few people seem to have this kind of knowledge/experience, so one wonders if this is really "true" or if I was imagining all... :-(
    cheers,

David

15. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

HORIZONS (1st May 2011)

16. Link to Post #130
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

living different lifes.
    then what is the point.
    i don,t get it.
    Hi Manny,
    my understanding as I see it so far. We all are born into a concrete dimension/base reality. You chose to incarnate in one single timeline and your HS attaches his "projection" (our soul) to that reality, so even if you drift or move into dimensions, you are always able to come back to your base timeline.

As time and life goes on, we are confronted with several forks on the road, each main decission, turning point, is able to create a parallel reality, where you go into one direction in your current timeline, and the other direction, that you have not chosen, becomes a paralel reality, manifesting itself, in which, "You", again, are now living/existing in two parallel worlds at the same time, but the YOU in your basereality is not able to see the YOU in your parallel one.

Your Higher self is able to control, monitor and support all our parallel realities, s/he is out of time-space, and so can monitor the hundreds of YOU co-existing in the same historical periods (for instance in 2011) but in different timelines (while a different density level would be a change of frecuency and parallel dimension would be just a change of phase on the same base frecuency).
    This way, your HS not only learns from what you are doing in your base reality, but also for what you are doing in the hundreds of parallel ones you exist now. The more you move on in life, the more choices and parallels YOUs can be created.

In dreams, your consciouness is able to escape the physical limitations of the body, and thus, being attached to a base reality, can visit those other "you's" somewhere else.
    so in effect we will experience everything that life has to offer.
    you will do good and you will do bad ,every fork in the road that you choose on this baseline,the other self will choosee the other.
    so imo everything will be experienced.
    now the question is who or what is the HS.and why are we not aware of it.
    what is its cause.
    am i on the right track.

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Hi David - What is "true" to one may not be true to another, so we continue to search out truth that we may "know" as we are known. This has been my experience anyway. The only Truth I know is that which is within me - but sometimes that which is within me changes, or seems too, so I keep a plowing, and I keep my eyes and ears open. Ah yes, that which I am seeking I am.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

manny (1st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

so in effect we will experience everything that life has to offer.
    you will do good and you will do bad ,every fork in the road that you choose on this baseline,the other self will choosee the other.
    so imo everything will be experienced.
    now the question is who or what is the HS.and why are we not aware of it.
    what is its cause.
    am i on the right track.
    The HS is the real YOU. Imagine you are created from source as a "baby" entity (just trying to picture concepts), this baby entity is now on space floating around, has a concrete level of awareness and has just a certain "knowledge". Let's say you are only aware of very basic things in whatever dimension/density/space-time continuum you are.
    As "time" goes on, you learn and get experiences, and one "day", you realise you can learn by incarnating in one vehicle that on planet Earth is called "human body" (in other places it will be called a reptilian body, or whatever). So you, the consciousness you are, "sends" a part of himself into that body (creates a soul and makes the soul fit into a human body).

The HS is the "part of you" that is still floating in space, while a part of it is inhabiting a human body. The silver cord is the connection between the human soul (the part of the HS wihtin the body) and the rest of the real you, your HS.

We are pretty much aware of it, at least I am and many other people are. You can "communicate" with your HS, ask for directions. Why the hell did he chose to project himself into a body that was born in Spain and became known as David? Well, my HS will tell you that in that place, within the time you are allowed to exist in that body, you have to learn this and that, and accomplish this or that mission.
    The more you are aware of your HS, the more "conscious" you are that this tiny peace of energy that I call my soul is nothing but a part of a wonderful and powerful being.

Not sure if I explained properly the way I perceive it, maybe for others is different, so far this picture works for me pretty well. :-)
    cheers,

David

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

manny (1st May 2011), penn (1st May 2011)

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Hi David - What is "true" to one may not be true to another, so we continue to search out truth that we may "know" as we are known. This has been my experience anyway. The only Truth I know is that which is within me - but sometimes that which is within me changes, or seems too, so I keep a plowing, and I keep my eyes and ears open. Ah yes, that which I am seeking I am.
    yes, agree, this is why I always try to put before my opinions something like "the way I see it", because it is "true" that each one has their own "true" :-)
    cheers,

David

22. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

My question came because I though you were talking about simultaneous incarnations (i.e One HS projecting dozens of "souls" at the same time, each of them alive, with their silver cord, etc) . I have had some experiences around this concept and this is what I thought you guys explained.
    Yes, this can happen as well: we didn't touch on that. To paraphrase what you're saying here, this is when two 'singular' beings (like you and me) have the same Higher Self.

The Higher Self is a very powerful entity (I usually call it the Source Being, but nomenclature is always a problem in these areas!), and can manifest many 'singularity' aspects of itself in any number of timelines.

As I explained yesterday, there's plenty of room in all of existence for all this interesting complexity.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st May 2011 at 20:27.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

David Topí (1st May 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd May 2011), Nortreb (2nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), thunder24 (1st May 2011), Yoda (1st May 2011)

24. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Yes, this can happen as well: we didn't touch on that. To paraphrase what you're saying here, this is when two 'singular' beings (like you and me) have the same Higher Self.
    I'm personally convinced that one aspect of me is here now as a famous rock musician. I won't say who, but when I was younger I would be mistaken for this person when travelling. This makes it fun to watch this person's famous life.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

25. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

The Higher Self is a very powerful entity (I usually call it the Source Being, but nomenclature is always a problem in these areas!), and can manifest many 'singularity' aspects of itself in any number of timelines.

As I explained yesterday, there's plenty of room in all of existence for all this interesting complexity.
    I wonder Bill, how would to such people regard themselves? Would there be an automatic sense of kinship, or a sense of 'soul mates' between them, or would they just feel like two ordinary people?

Edit: And as this forum prohibits people to sign up with multiple personae, I think it would be a lot simpler if each soul had only one character in the novel at a time :D

26. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

--------

I promised that I'd give the link for the astonishing documentary which shows how the first attempt to take back the planet was countered, infiltrated and defeated.

This is one of the best (and most important) hour's video I've ever seen.

Century of the Self (2002 BBC documentary by Adam Curtis) - Part 3 of 4

27. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (1st May 2011), Brodie75 (2nd May 2011), Carpenters619 (5th May 2011), chitters2004 (2nd May 2011), Hervé (2nd May 2011), kanishk (24th February 2012), karelia (2nd May 2011), manny (1st May 2011), Marin (4th May 2011), markoid (2nd May 2011), Moonbird (2nd May 2011), nomadguy (1st May 2011), Nortreb (2nd May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (1st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (2nd May 2011), sygh (2nd May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011), Zampano (1st May 2011)

28. Link to Post #138
    Ilie Pandia

--------

I promised that I'd give the link for the astonishing documentary which shows how the first attempt to take back the planet was countered, infiltrated and defeated.

This is one of the best (and most important) hour's video I've ever seen.

Century of the Self (2002 BBC documentary by Adam Curtis) - Part 3 of 4

Thank you Bill for this confirmation! I was almost sure that this was the previous attempt to take back the planet, and now you have confirmed.

We are in better shape at this second attempt, aren't we?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

manny (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

I wonder Bill, how would to such people regard themselves? Would there be an automatic sense of kinship, or a sense of 'soul mates' between them, or would they just feel like two ordinary people?

Edit: And as this forum prohibits people to sign up with multiple personae, I think it would be a lot simpler if each soul had only one character in the novel at a time :D
    Your HS will normally not "permit" this interaction, it simply wants to learn "faster" in different settings, and therefore, there are several you in different parts of the planet (or even in different historical periods, but this is another history).

I was able to "meet" in a lucid dream another "me" in the UK, co-existing now, was quite an experience (but again, because normally in these new-age spiritual forums out there nobody talks about this, sometimes you wonder if you are the only one experiencing this or what).
    cheers,

David

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

32. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

In our discussions, someone mentioned a great point of how we set ourselves up for failure.
    In that we often say things like, "If I only..." "If I had only been" this or that, or "had one thing or another" it would be a better outcome for me...
    This is very true we all do this self defeating ritual now and again.
    However an idea came to me and it stuck.

If<<< we can decide to change our point of view, or our ~attitude towards this idea, IN so much as ~to present a different focus.

Instead of "IF we only...", We could think, something like this when faced with this paradigm.

Instead we could say,
    ~Well that's not quite right, I am going to alter my mode here and do it in another way. And doing this will change the outcome to a better one than I had planned.
    And is likely to blow my expectations away.

IF we can only >Hold this energetic inside you as a modus operandi, we can change all things that don't work for us.
    So in a sense you take a couple steps right or left and then a new angle is present ~to consciousness, and then forms a new picture to our eyes ~ And we let it be pure untainted possibility or creative force.
    Why not now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast