View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Hi all. It's taken me a while to process the experience and I expect to be processing for quite sometime to come. To sum it up the whole experience in one word: AWESOME. Both my Dad and I traveled from Idaho and the 20 hour roundtrip car ride was well worth it. First off, when walking into the room that morning, the energy was incredible. I remember standing in group talking with Bill Ryan and feeling a buzzing of enengy in the middle of my head, focused around my forhead, as well as, in the center of my chest. It felt wonderful. I found that over the course of the day that my body was overwhelmed by the energy (I still need to find a better way to shield).

I loved the ideas, the concepts that were introduced. They weren't all new per se, but most were expansions. All of it was wonderful. For me, I have greatly enjoyed being able to take these ideas/concepts and explore them at home through the use of my Naturalopath and muscle testing. In the past we did some testing on my past lives and it was interesting then. With this remembering of of the Body Intelligence and the Soul (Big Being via Bill Ryan) interactions, I was able to distinguish between some of my past lives that I had thought were all soul related and are appartently not now. For example, I was told at a young age that I was an old soul. This felt right at the time, "I" felt really old, that I had been around a while. This is not the case. My body has been reincarnating for a really really long time. My soul on the other hand is on its 7th incarnation in a physical body, the 4th incarnation as a single entity. Why I mention this, is that I wouldn't have been able to separate out this information if I didn't attend the seminar. Perhaps I would have come across this information another way, perhaps not. These concepts presented in the seminar have helped me evolve my own thinking/understanding (Remembering).

Inelia also mentioned that she has been in the process of communicating with her body now. I feel like I am having a somewhat similiar situation. This body and my soul have not worked together in the past and we have been having "challenges" communicating. I just realized the purpose of going to my naturalpath is to help the communication between my body and soul grow. This has been quite the journey from 4 years ago and while I've made great progress. I feel that I can now focus my energy more directly on the communication with my body. I think in the past the process was to just open up the channels.

I highly recommend attending this seminar. It has been extremely useful to me (body and soul) and our growth.

Thank you to everyone. For those who attended and for those that sent energy in support of. You made it for what it was, AWESOME. I greatly appreciate you.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reirrac For This Post:

craig mitchell (6th May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th May 2011), Heather2017 (6th May 2011), Marin (9th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (6th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

--------

Dear Friends,

We'll be holding a two-day seminar workshop at Dr Brian O'Leary's beautiful retreat in Vilcabamba, Ecuador, on 25-26 June. Brian O'Leary (Camelot witness, NASA astronaut, Free Energy activist, and tireless proponent of the role of personal responsibility in manifesting the necessary new paradigm) will be joining Inelia and myself as a presenter. We'll be incorporating all the valuable feedback we received from the first event.

All details here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...5-26-June-2011

Our warm thanks again to everyone who attended in Sacramento, and to everyone who offered such very generous and thoughtful feedback.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Davidallany (14th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (10th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Meadowlark (here)
    The last suggestion I’d make is for Inelia to have some of her books available for people to look at and buy. I know Inelia is not a big self-promoter, and that’s one of the things I like about her, but I think promoting her message and ideas a little more wouldn’t hurt.
    I think this is a GREAT suggestion and it would be totally appropriate for this kind of venue.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Meadowlark (12th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (10th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Hi Bill, Any news on the possible Amsterdam event? I'd be more than happy to help put this up =]

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    A question for Inelia,
    how would you recommend communicating with a body intelligence which had a VERY violent past?
    ~one that has been a warrior, assassin, captain etc many times before. Yet in this current life, nearly a pacifist.
    So when trying to remember, it can be pretty traumatic.

Any tips for dealing with a BI that has a gnarly past history?
    I'd very much like to hear Inelia's answer to this. Sepia also has a great deal of experience working with the Body Intelligence (the term I use for it was invented by her, since it's a perfect description).

My own answer is that talking to your body is (or should be!) like talking to a friend. That friend might have had a traumatic past. How would you approach the subject?

This helps you to answer the question. Here are my own guidelines:
    • Be genuinely open, interested and non-judgmental. (The key word is genuinely - this cannot be faked!)
    • Listen carefully - without interruption, rejection or denial - when you sense a communication.
    • Acknowledge whatever you're told (which may be in the form of graphic images or feelings, rather than words).
    • Empathize with and have compassion for past suffering. (Many bodies have been forced to do things to other bodies which they do not like to do.)
    • Tell your body that you are willing to listen and help in any way.
    • Tell your body that there are techniques for relieving deeply held stress, and ask your body whether it would appreciate your support.
    • Ask your body if it needs anything right now (could be food, or water, or sleep, or a long walk, or a cuddle from another body).
    • Close by telling your body that you deeply appreciate all the work it does to support you in your mission.
    Important note. If anyone reading this feels emotion when reading the above, this is your body's emotion, not yours. This is a direct indication that, like a person who has suffered abuse, there's someone listening at long last.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

00101 (20th May 2011), Davidallany (14th May 2011), kudzy (8th May 2011), nomadguy (10th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (10th May 2011), Yoda (8th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Thank you Bill i thought my inappropriate thoughts were mine and at 50 only just under control i have worked in a slaughter yard and rendering plant in the past and come quite a custom to dark thoughts. { cancer brought me back to the light many years ago}

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Sorry I didn't make a donation until today due to banking difficulties and a broken computer while traveling in Mexico. Hope the donation moves you towards the next seminar.

I noticed that someone who attended the seminar lives in Idaho.. if you would like to make a connect PM me. Im in Idaho too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Starshowerusa (11th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Although I was not able to attend, it was great to hear about it and see pictures and the smiles and laughter on Bill's face.

I loved getting to know Inelia better through pictures. She looks like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Mother Theresa, what a combo and pure dynamite! She has the power to brighten everyone's day. The sense of fun is obvious and enduring to any of those who see the pictures, that's a real bonus to all of us. Thanks to whoever took them.

In addition, I was wondering if I have missed any video interview between Bill and Inelia and if there is one made earlier than this conference ~ would someone kindly direct me to it? Thanks! I am looking forward to attending one of the next ones, if you have one anywhere in my vicinity. Videos would be fabulous! Much love and thanks for sharing! xoxoxoxo
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

GCS1103 (10th May 2011), nomadguy (12th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Although I was not able to attend, it was great to hear about it and see pictures and the smiles and laughter on Bill's face.

I loved getting to know Inelia better through pictures. She looks like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Mother Theresa, what a combo and pure dynamite! She has the power to brighten everyone's day. The sense of fun is obvious and enduring to any of those who see the pictures, that's a real bonus to all of us. Thanks to whoever took them.

In addition, I was wondering if I have missed any video interview between Bill and Inelia and if there is one made earlier than this conference ~ would someone kindly direct me to it? Thanks! I am looking forward to attending one of the next ones, if you have one anywhere in my vicinity. Videos would be fabulous! Much love and thanks for sharing! xoxoxoxo
    Made me laugh!

Here's the 15 minute interview trailer... http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

butcherman (14th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th May 2011), Davidallany (14th May 2011), g.k.r (10th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Bill,

I enjoyed the seminar so much that I'm looking forward to Inelia's longer interview!

Do you have a general idea of when it will be posted?

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

I know you are in the us but would Europe be a possibility in the near future?.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

jessamy99 (2nd November 2011), Lisab (27th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #192
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hello tonton,Bill is currently settled in Vilcabamba,but knowing that the future holds every posiibility ...my guess is that nothing can be ruled out
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th October 2011 at 17:44. Reason: typo's

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (27th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #193
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

I am commenting briefly on some of the topics in the list above. They all sound fascinating. The first, application of our inborn power to change reality is a very useful skill. There are many ways to achieve this. One of the simplest is to draw a picture of the dream and put it under your pillow so you literally sleep on it. It might take a few months, but it always happens. Since matter is not solid, thoughts and wishes create on a higher vibrational level and as the vibrations slow down, they solidify. What an amazing topic to begin with! The second, existence, the greatest game, yes it is a game of God finding himself! I see people as a whole being like the fingertips of God, in the garden. It is as if God sees out of all our eyes at the same time - like the pixels on the tv. I feel that many people choose their challenges before they are born. I wish I could come, but I am UK based too! Love and best wishes for your conference!
    Jessamy.

23. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

I live in the Old world the being closed down. But where spirit is growing, it must be the balancing way the world works, the land where every house has a pyramid on top of it England one has to be careful of travling the world to find the great wisdom when all along it might just be right at the centre of middle earth, the place where the last none violent revolution took place will be where the new one will begin. Birmingham the spite is rising, the industry is gone that turned in every corner of the world. Reborn to shine the path out of industry into spiritualovedustry. when are you bringing home a seminar to middle earth. be nice to travel and see you bill but I have the age old thing that goes with searching for truth. pot less saying that I have put in the pot of a few researchers a few pennies via some one else bank of course, as I do not have a bank account. love all your work Bill wish you safe travel and wise words. Keep Thinking Birmingham a proven place to start a revolution.

24. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Awww. I thought it was this year!!! =(
    Last edited by Yheraluna; 17th February 2012 at 06:20. Reason: thought it was this year!! =)
    PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT! Luna
    _░▒███████
    ░██▓▒░░▒▓██
    ██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
    ██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
    ██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
    ██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
    _██▓▒░______________░▒▓██
    __██▓▒░____________░▒▓██
    ___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██
    ____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
    _____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
    ______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
    _______█▓▒░░▒▓██
    _________░▒▓██
    _______░▒▓██
    _____░▒▓██

25. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I believe the seminar was last year already. But please, anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

26. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Fro the op's post

16th April 2011 00:38

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

27. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Musical interlude at the seminar anyone?

Thanks Jake, that's totally awesome
    I will be there and I will bring my partner, Kelsey, with me. Should only be a two hour drive. I look forward to meeting everyone who is attending.

I have musical abilities and play the piano and guitar. If a live musical interlude is desired, I would be more than willing to perform a song or two. Music is the bulk of my work here on planet Earth during end-game.

Edit:

Oops, this was last year. Ah, well. I was there in spirit.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

28. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 18:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10