View Poll Results: Would you like to attend Bill and Inelia's seminar in Sacramento on Sat 30 April?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

34 49.28%
  • Probably

12 17.39%
  • Possibly

23 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

1. Link to Post #61
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

Hi Bill,
    All is from my "Eternal Gratitude" to your contributions for everything!

All the best to you, my Friend.

Nortreb
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

magicmanx (26th April 2011), Yoda (21st April 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill + Inelia experimental seminar, Sacramento, CA, Saturday 30 April

My son and I would definitely like to attend.
    Please let us know the details when they are available.
    Thanks,

Laura

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angel-sylph For This Post:

Whiskey_Mystic (22nd April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

If if happens, I'll be there!

Sierra

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be very interested in attending (must first confirm my availability around family events), I can bring with me one or two friends. Please let me know if and how I may be of assistance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

Yoda (26th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

I will most certainly attend. I have been recently feeling an overwhelming need for some carbon based connection and Avalon , of course!, has synchronistically obliged. I live in the area, so attending is no problem, but I would be very grateful to any of the other Avalon members who have offered to cover event costs for me because I currently live on virtually nil. Thank you.

Alexandrian
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Both my Dad and I plan on attending.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Reirrac For This Post:

Yoda (26th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Alexandrian (here)
    I will most certainly attend. I have been recently feeling an overwhelming need for some carbon based connection and Avalon , of course!, has synchronistically obliged. I live in the area, so attending is no problem, but I would be very grateful to any of the other Avalon members who have offered to cover event costs for me because I currently live on virtually nil. Thank you.

Alexandrian
    Get yourself to the seminar We have already received sponsoring donations for those who can't pay, and the rest of the sponsor money we receive, will be used to lower the cost for everyone else.
    Last edited by Inelia; 22nd April 2011 at 19:50.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Alexandrian (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), Tahi (23rd April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Get yourself to the seminar We have already received sponsoring donations for those who can't pay, and the rest of the sponsor money we receive, will be used to lower the cost for everyone else.
    Thank you to those who have helped out.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Alexandrian (22nd April 2011), GCS1103 (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), Spirithorse (22nd April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by Alexandrian (here)

Alexandrian
    Many many thanks to generous Avalonians for seminar scholarhip.

Bill and Inelia - while I do not have federal reserve debt instruments to contribute - I would be honored to contribute good old fashioned time and labor for any needs. Alexandrian
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Yoda (26th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

i would love to attend but cannot.
    so i will help sponser someone else.
    but it will have to be in may when i make my donation .
    send me details of whome i am sponsering and for how much.

ex...i would sponser greybeard,jjl,modwiz..ect
    any person who cannot afford the cost but deserves to be there.
    we will all learn from their experience
    Last edited by manny; 22nd April 2011 at 21:41.

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Will there ever be one in the Southeast portion of the states? Close to Floirda?
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Alexandrian-

I have sent in a donation to sponsor some people who would like to go to this seminar. I would respectfully ask Bill to please use some of my donation to cover your costs. I hope you have a wonderful time. (wish I could get away from the office for this, but I can't)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Alexandrian (23rd April 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2011), magicmanx (28th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), silvervioletrubie (29th April 2011), Spirithorse (23rd April 2011), Starshowerusa (30th April 2011), Tahi (23rd April 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    Alexandrian-

I have sent in a donation to sponsor some people who would like to go to this seminar. I would respectfully ask Bill to please use some of my donation to cover your costs. I hope you have a wonderful time. (wish I could get away from the office for this, but I can't)
    Many many thanks GCS. I very much appreciate the faith shown by you and community despite my provisional-ness and despite my light posting. I was drawn down many rabbit holes (some radioactive) by the Japan incident, which drew me away (but not to other forums! - just info overloading). But, I have been drawn back as if by gravity, thanks in part to the fact that I find here the same ethos which drew me in the first place. Namely, after much fretting about all the goings on of politics, the planet etc etc etc - it was here that I found what I believe to be the group possessing the most rational, practical, and therefore legitimately hopeful approaches to it all anywhere...period. In hindsight, it is now obvious to me that I would find myself back here after being (temporarily, thank god) sucked into the negative insanity vortex that has become the daily norm.

It is very very clear that the solution to all of these problems will not be solved on the same level that they were created - one of my favorite sayings ever - and it is clear that Avalon is one of if not possibly the place for really being part of the solution.

How synchronistic, wonderful, and even convenient for me that some of the brainstorming for this will occur right where I'm at - I look forward - well frankly - very humbly and very thankfully to contributing to the best of my ability.

Thanks GCS and other donors once again.

Alexandrian

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

GCS1103 (23rd April 2011), Sierra (27th April 2011), Spirithorse (23rd April 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just voted 'probably' because it depends on how much it costs, but after reading that you don't expect prices to exceed $30/person, that's more like a 'definitely.' I'm only two hours away by car. Please count me in! I haven't posted much over here yet, but I'd love to interact with you all in person.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Transpacifickism For This Post:

Sierra (27th April 2011), Tahi (26th April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I definitely want to drive to Sacramento to attend, along with my husband, who is not currently a member. I voted "probably" because as soon as we hear the details of when and where you will be, we must then have someone cover our work shifts and secure child care. It would mean a lot to me to be able to make it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IndiRey For This Post:

Sierra (27th April 2011), Tahi (26th April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Bill, Inelia and everyone else coming to the seminar

I have a request to make. I'm deaf, I lipread, and I need to sit front and center facing Bill and Inelia who hopefully will sit still and face the audience.

My sister would like to come too so we'd like the two best seats in the house if you would be so kind.

Bill, Inelia, my sister would like to come too

I thank all you Avaloners in advance for your generosity and please believe me it makes such a difference. As an example, my sister and I went to see David Icke. I did not understand most of what he said even though we were in the fourth row front and center. David walks while speaking, facing mostly towards the wings of the stage rather than the audience. He trails off at the end of sentences. His body swings, bounces up and down and sometimes he bows so far his face disappears entirely! As for the accent with the addition of a little mumble ... <smacking forehead LOL>.

Sierra

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Agape (26th April 2011), magicmanx (28th April 2011), manny (26th April 2011), ulli (26th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

why oh why did you not show the fifteen minute trailer before.
    i would of set off walking,hitchhiking,swimming a month ago.lol

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Bill, Inelia:

I just got an email from my sister that she will not be able to make it. Once I said we'd have to leave at 7:00 in the morning to get past rush hour, she realized how long the day would be and she just can't do it.

She is right. I was surprised and elated when she said yes in the first place but worried. Lupus sucks.

So I'll only need one seat front and center ...

Sierra

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    She is right. I was surprised and elated when she said yes in the first place but worried. Lupus sucks.
    Oh dear - your sister has lupus? My condolences. Yes, it sucks. I had a good friend once who had it.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Sierra (26th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Oh dear - your sister has lupus? My condolences. Yes, it sucks. I had a good friend once who had it.
    Yes. Another sister, not the one with an autistic child. The genetic evolution training tools are spread pretty evenly around in my family lol.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 28th April 2011 at 05:17. Reason: added a word to clarify meaning

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (26th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast