+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CHEMWEBS in Nebraska live on camera!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default CHEMWEBS in Nebraska live on camera!

IF YOU SEE A CHEM WEB please do not touch it! The lab that tested the chem web , lab tech broke out in a Morgy rash on her face! Jerry neimen of McCook Nebraska catches a chem web on film as it is falling from the plane! The web is sent to a lab in Cyprus, and tested for nano fibers (Morgellon's Disease) by Caroline Carter. We follow the evidence ON film in this 3 part mini documentary. This is Part I of III

Quote I extracted a nano sized organism from a chemtrail fibre that had been collected after heavy spraying in Nebraska.

I captured its growth with my dark field scope. The living fibre is now on its way to a friend who has better lab access.
    Live chemtrail fibre
    Quote I have tested 23 out of 35 adults and 3 out of 4 children positive for these same fibres. None of those tested showed any outward signs of morgellons. I now know these fibres respond to frequencies, electromagnetic ones. lets hope none of our friendly governments decide to let loose a frequency that awakes these horrors

Morgellons In Chemtrails PROVEN
    TWO FORMER FORT DETRICK BIOLOGISTS ADMIT MORGELLONS WAS MADE THERE IN THE 60's
    As of two weeks ago I have full blown Morgellons. Many of the fibers coming out are similar to stuff in this video. The fibers coming out of my body do not burn with a blow torch neither do they dissolve or change at all after being left in 35% peroxide for 15 hours,
    Quote I AM IN AGONY. and am finding it hard to function. The top of my body is covered in massive painful sores as are the full length of my arms.
    Last edited by ktlight; 17th April 2011 at 15:30.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Calz (19th April 2011), GlassSteagallfan (4th November 2011), morgs59 (19th April 2011), observer (3rd December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: CHEMWEBS in Nebraska live on camera!

Interesting Ktlight. A couple of questions please.

How did you obtain them the webs? Did they fall out of the sky into your yard? How soon after they sprayed did you get them? Hours?

I have never witnessed any falling to the ground. They seem to spread out and dissipitate at the same time and don't lose height. (At least from viewing here on the ground.)

Do you have a link to the pilot story? What,in your opinion,is the connection to their story and the spraying?

Sorry your not feeling well. To the best of my knowledge I have'nt been sick ..yet...so I have concerns.

Thanks for the information.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

Atlas (26th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)

How did you obtain them the webs? Did they fall out of the sky into your yard? How soon after they sprayed did you get them? Hours?

I have never witnessed any falling to the ground. They seem to spread out and dissipitate at the same time and don't lose height. (At least from viewing here on the ground.)

Do you have a link to the pilot story? What,in your opinion,is the connection to their story and the spraying?

Sorry your not feeling well. To the best of my knowledge I have'nt been sick ..yet...so I have concerns.

I have amended the original post because it was obviously confusing. I took the information from j35p3r4d0 on DI forum.

This is how he introduced it:
    Quote FACEBOOK ALBUM, PHOTOS TAKEN TODAY OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fb...6&l=edfd8798f4

NO JOKE. CHEMWEBS ARE REAL, THE STUFF WAS EVERYWHERE, MY FRIENDS DOG HAS DIED AND THERE WAS SOME IN THE TREE

(OMG LOL BUT NOT FUNNY JUST BECAUSE IN CAPS, DERP)<FALSE HUMOR

IT'S FALLING FROM THE SKIES IN SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA, THIS WAS FORETOLD IN THE NOSTRADAMUS PROPHECIES OF WW3, THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A FABRICATED INSERT BY WORLD GOVERNANCE, WHO KNOWS. BUT

THE STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKIES IS REAL, I HAVE SEEN IT FOR MYSELF TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, MORE LINKS>
    Sorry for being confusing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

bluestflame (17th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

When we first arrived in the US last year i had no car and had to walk everywhere. A couple of days while walking to playschool I noticed a lot of these webs floating down to the ground. They literally look like bunched-up spider webs.

I have not seen them since, but I drive everywhere now so maybe I'm just not aware of them anymore. I will keep an eye out and if I see them I will takes photos.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

Atlas (26th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

yes i'm in Victoria and have seen the webs falling from the sky today , they look different to normal spider webs , thicker and whiter

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

An Cailleach (17th April 2011), Atlas (26th February 2014), Patrikas (17th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Bluestflame

yes they're definitely thicker and whiter, but very similar nonetheless. do you think you could get a sample in a safe manner and we could try to find out where to send it for testing? Just a thought.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

Atlas (26th February 2014), Patrikas (17th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    [I have amended the original post because it was obviously confusing. I took the information from j35p3r4d0 on DI forum.

I have been following treatment protocols for Morgellons for about 6 years now. What seems to work are large doses of www.nutrasilver.com

Please take this info back to the forum where you got this information.
    For photo details on a morgellos sufferer who cured it go here: http://brandytwirl.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Morgellons_Pictures_Before_and_After_Treatment?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fphotos%2Falbum

there are other reported treatments but this is what I am most familiar with. Its what cured it for Joni Mitchell

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (18th April 2011), Patrikas (17th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    [I have amended the original post because it was obviously confusing. I took the information from j35p3r4d0 on DI forum.

I have been following treatment protocols for Morgellons for about 6 years now. What seems to work are large doses of www.nutrasilver.com

For photo details on a morgellos sufferer who cured it go here: http://brandytwirl.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Morgellons_Pictures_Before_and_After_Treatment?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fphotos%2Falbum

there are other reported treatments but this is what I am most familiar with. Its what cured it for Joni Mitchell
    Thanks, Arrowwind, I have posted your information in the DI forum in j35p3r4d0's post. Will let you know the outcome, if any. That is very kind of you.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I have passed on your questions to j35p3r4d0 on the DI forum and will let you know the outcome, if any.

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    yes i'm in Victoria and have seen the webs falling from the sky today , they look different to normal spider webs , thicker and whiter
    Quote Posted by An Cailleach (here)
    Hi Bluestflame

yes they're definitely thicker and whiter, but very similar nonetheless. do you think you could get a sample in a safe manner and we could try to find out where to send it for testing? Just a thought.

This site deals with the chemtrail /morgellons connection and lots more ....10 years of reasearch on the issue
    http://www.carnicom.com/

This is a Vid from that site concerning chems/morgellons
    http://www.carnicom.com/morgvid1.htm
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th April 2011 at 13:17. Reason: fix quote'ing

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have passed on your questions to j35p3r4d0 on the DI forum and will let you know the outcome, if any.

This is the response to you:

HOW I OBTAINED THE WEBS:

They were falling from the sky yesterday, drifting as part of long strands of the same material, but with globular clusters of polymer-like slightly plastic-smelling material.

There was the usual natural spiderwebs as-well, but not drifting ones, and spiderweb has a noticeably different composition, not as thick or stringy, nor does spiderweb form these sort of groupings of material.

you could see amounts lodged on trees, and strands drifting from the tops of trees, it really was something, I DO NOT KNOW WHEN AND IF THE SUBSTANCE WAS SPRAYED, BUT IT WAS CERTAINLY AIRBORNE, AND AEROPLANES WOULD BE NEEDED FOR SUCH LARGE AREA AS SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA so i assume that it was

IT'S NOT FROM A TREE, IT'S NOT FROM INSECTS, IT REALLY DOES APPEAR TO BE A SYNTHETIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE, DRIFTING THROUGH THE AIR

SINCE YESTERDAY IT HAS DISSIPATED, BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF RESIDUAL SUBSTANCE IS 'NODULES' PERSISTING LODGED TO OBJECTS

regardless of self-righteousness, here are some more photos i have since uploaded to Photobucket instead of Facebook.

in the words of New-Zealand Drum and Bass artist Concord Dawn:
    WARNING WARNING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, TOXIN 31-40 IS NOW AIRBORNE

HERE IS THE ALBUM ON PHOTOBUCKET:
    http://photobucket.com/CHEMWEBZ739

Quote:
    Take everything you own and move now.

Its not worth the risk.

leave...NOW.
    WHERE? Australia is a big place. It's face-masks and Bleach Baths, Riots and fossil fuels, Friend, time to test metal approaches. SAMURAI, NYABINGHI WARRIORS, CHILDREN OF EDEN

>>>MY REGARDS TO CAMELOT<<<
    >>>>>>>>J35P3R4D0<<<<<<<<<
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th April 2011 at 13:18. Reason: fix quote'ing

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Yipes.

Guess it isn't enough to kill a few billion here or there ... "they" want to create as much suffering and lower the vibration as low as possible as well.

Thank you ktlight for this. Allegations such as this have been made before but this provides some compelling data to discern.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Here's the response. Shybastid:

HOW I OBTAINED THE WEBS:

They were falling from the sky yesterday, drifting as part of long strands of the same material, but with globular clusters of polymer-like slightly plastic-smelling material.

There was the usual natural spiderwebs as-well, but not drifting ones, and spiderweb has a noticeably different composition, not as thick or stringy, nor does spiderweb form these sort of groupings of material.

you could see amounts lodged on trees, and strands drifting from the tops of trees, it really was something, I DO NOT KNOW WHEN AND IF THE SUBSTANCE WAS SPRAYED, BUT IT WAS CERTAINLY AIRBORNE, AND AEROPLANES WOULD BE NEEDED FOR SUCH LARGE AREA AS SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA so i assume that it was

IT'S NOT FROM A TREE, IT'S NOT FROM INSECTS, IT REALLY DOES APPEAR TO BE A SYNTHETIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE, DRIFTING THROUGH THE AIR

SINCE YESTERDAY IT HAS DISSIPATED, BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF RESIDUAL SUBSTANCE IS 'NODULES' PERSISTING LODGED TO OBJECTS

regardless of self-righteousness, here are some more photos i have since uploaded to Photobucket instead of Facebook.

in the words of New-Zealand Drum and Bass artist Concord Dawn:
    WARNING WARNING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, TOXIN 31-40 IS NOW AIRBORNE

HERE IS THE ALBUM ON PHOTOBUCKET:
    http://photobucket.com/CHEMWEBZ739

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    Quote Posted by An Cailleach (here)
    Hi Bluestflame

This site deals with the chemtrail /morgellons connection and lots more ....10 years of reasearch on the issue
    http://www.carnicom.com/

This is a Vid from that site concerning chems/morgellons
    http://www.carnicom.com/morgvid1.htm
    I have added your additional info to a second post. If there is any outcome I will let you know.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Patrikas (20th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I see exactly the same here in North of England except not as white as yours. A few months ago a conifer hedge was covered in the stuff and it formed square webs which I took pics of and are still in the camera. These webs are prevalent in the early morning...prob sprayed out at night. Anyway the hedge is now dying at a fast rate. I have lost all my shrubs and fruit trees to this. I wonder if thats part of it ....to kill the trees .Everything else is dying from the bees to the bats so why not the trees.

+ Reply to Thread