+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We are here to serve Humankind in evolution of consciousnessor is this just a Myth?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default We are here to serve Humankind in evolution of consciousnessor is this just a Myth?

hello, we are here to serve Humankind in evolution of consciousness, by providing free information to those who can take it, my question is "How do we discern if a person is writing the truth or falsehood if we have never met them? , only met an avatar and how will this assist us on our spiritual journey....is it only done by intuition?or is all a Myth?.....your thoughts will be most helpful, no negative stuff please......
    lol
    blue

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: We are here to serve Humankind in evolution of consciousnessor is this just a Myt

I believe it is the other way around. Humankind is here to serve consciousness, it is the body that is the slave, not the consciousness.

How do I discern? I Look deep within. Everyone on this planet has their own ideals and beliefs, but mankind, like cattle, feel safer somehow in groups, so we continue to look for the "group" that will agree with our own deepest thoughts and fears.

If we could just stop and listen to ourselves, which includes our "higher self", we just may get the answers. You do not have to meditate to do this, in fact, it has nothing to do with meditation, it has everything to do with trust in oneself and what one needs to do at this particular moment in time for their own consciousness evolution. It is that "little voice" guiding you that is the most important one to listen to. This is the voice that I listen to, no one else.
    (By the way, it has served me very well!)

in love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,253 times in 813 posts

Default Re: We are here to serve Humankind in evolution of consciousnessor is this just a Myt

I agree rosie,

There is too much conflicting info out here, and much of it is probably meant to keep you confused…as if there wasn’t enough confusing in the world already. Trust only yourself.

Peace

4. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,713 times in 7,840 posts

Dr David Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force" explains why people are incapable of telling truth form falsehood.
    (That was a shock to me as I thought I could trust my gut feelings, every one does)
    He also explains scientifically the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Wayne Dyer based some of his books on the teaching of Dr Hawkins and is a personal friend of his.
    If I only give a little bit of what he has written then it could miss lead so I will give the web site of his publisher and part of his bio
    Most of my posts in "The ego what is it thread" comes from studying Dr Hawkins books and some from Eckhart Tolle.
    We serve the spiritual evolution of man kind just by trying to raise our personal spiritual vibration.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rosie (here)
    I believe it is the other way around. Humankind is here to serve consciousness, it is the body that is the slave, not the consciousness.

How do I discern? I Look deep within. Everyone on this planet has their own ideals and beliefs, but mankind, like cattle, feel safer somehow in groups, so we continue to look for the "group" that will agree with our own deepest thoughts and fears.

If we could just stop and listen to ourselves, which includes our "higher self", we just may get the answers. You do not have to meditate to do this, in fact, it has nothing to do with meditation, it has everything to do with trust in oneself and what one needs to do at this particular moment in time for their own consciousness evolution. It is that "little voice" guiding you that is the most important one to listen to. This is the voice that I listen to, no one else.
    (By the way, it has served me very well!)

in love & light
    Thank you rosie , a great answer, i was thinking about the evolution of consciousness because that does not stay still
    lol

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Dr David Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force" explains why people are incapable of telling truth form falsehood.
    (That was a shock to me as I thought I could trust my gut feelings, every one does)
    He also explains scientifically the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Wayne Dyer based some of his books on the teaching of Dr Hawkins and is a personal friend of his.
    If I only give a little bit of what he has written then it could miss lead so I will give the web site of his publisher and part of his bio
    Most of my posts in "The ego what is it thread" comes from studying Dr Hawkins books and some from Eckhart Tolle.
    We serve the spiritual evolution of man kind just by trying to raise our personal spiritual vibration.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

Chris
    thanks Chris...quote:Dr David Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force" explains why people are incapable of telling truth form falsehood
    .In that case we only have pur higher selves and intuition to fall back onto.........does our higher selves have more authority than intuition or are both the same thing?

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hey, it was nice to read your post and i guess this discernment is a big issue in the New Age community where you have all kinds of people making claims that they're getting inspired material from whatever supernatural source or a group of extraterrestrials or whatever. i think it's really difficult to pin down "this is the method of proper discernment" because any distinct method or way implies us thinking about it, and i think really discernment is something which occurs like a "gut feeling" or an "inner-knowing" which may appear to be too capricious and emotionally-driven to be dependable, but is actually representative of a deeper intelligence operating beyond the thinking mind. all i can say is that you are the arbiter of all the information which comes into your field of perception, and what importance you give it depends largely on where you're at as an individual along the "path"; i wouldn't worry too much about what is or isn't a true or false message from whatever source, because until the facts become clear all we really have are opinions about these things, and opinions in retrospect are never really worth as much as we thought at the times in which we had them

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    thanks Chris...quote:Dr David Hawkins in the book "Power vs Force" explains why people are incapable of telling truth form falsehood
    .In that case we only have pur higher selves and intuition to fall back onto.........does our higher selves have more authority than intuition or are both the same thing?
    I dont want to muddy the water by attempting a short answer, reading the book is an eye opener.
    Higher Self knows but most people think they are accessing Higher Self when they are not.
    Hitler and all Dictators are charismatic and millions have died following their heart and gut reactions to follow these ego maniacs.
    They all thought they were doing the right thing.
    History proves that human beings are gullible and easy led.
    Chris

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I dont want to muddy the water by attempting a short answer, reading the book is an eye opener.
    Higher Self knows but most people think they are accessing Higher Self when they are not.
    Hitler and all Dictators are charismatic and millions have died following their heart and gut reactions to follow these ego maniacs.
    They all thought they were doing the right thing.
    History proves that human beings are gullible and easy led.
    Chris
    Therefore you do not agree with Dolores Cannon and what she is saying about our higher selves and healing.....also raising our frquencies to a higher level of consciousness.....lol

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Therefore you do not agree with Dolores Cannon and what she is saying about our higher selves and healing.....also raising our frquencies to a higher level of consciousness.....lol
    Hi Blue777
    I dont know Dolores Cannon work enough to agree or disagree but if you accept that enlightened ones exist and understand that that is the highest spiritual state that human beings can achieve in embodiment then you might accept that Dr Hawkins knows what he is talking about as he is a mystic.
    Im not saying I know but I am saying that he does and I accept what is in the book and there is ample proof of a scientific nature to convince me that people have thought that they were following a noble cause but it led to their deaths and the deaths of millions.
    Honestly Blue777 to make sense of the llittle I have said you would need to read the book.
    Everyone, without fail, thinks they are right and there lies the problem.
    Through spiritual teachings I am in the happy state of not having to be right.
    Its a great place to be.
    Im happy for anyone to have a different opinion from the opinion I have at the moment. How else would I learn?
    Best wishes
    chris

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi again Blue777
    My path is the path of enlightenment and coming from that discipline the intention is to be the highest service that I can be to man kind through serving God, its the same thing.
    When a person raises their spiritual vibration it raises every one else's too.
    At this moment in time it is essential that every endeavor is made to raise consciousness.
    The tried and trusted ways of self-realization are set out by Dr Hawkins and Eckhart Tolle in a way that is understandable to english speaking people.
    Its a question of removing all that is not truly that which you are and Self will shine forth illumined.
    So yes I agree with healing self so that Self can shine and of course I agree with raising spiritual vibration. Ive spent the the last thirty years endeavoring to do so.
    Regards
    Chris

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,771 times in 332 posts

Hi Greybeard,

I too am in this wonderful position in my life of not feeling the need to be right, or correct. Its quite liberating. Not to say I am not using an inner compass or discernment, I am just aware that my personal ideas and conclusions about what is are based on my experience in this thing we call life. I think its fair to regard my experience with the same gravity as anyone else's experience.

My focus in the last few years has been on refining my experience of reality. When I am feeling happiness, I allow it to be the most pure form of happiness that I can imagine. My sorrows too, are explored in every nook and cranny! A fully realized being doesn't merely eat.....he smells the food, sees the light glinting off the spoon, feels the food in his mouth, senses the life energy of it...tastes the sweetness, the tartness, the richness, is sorrowful for the sacrifice, deeply thankful for the gift of life, and finally finds the dynamic wholeness in the sharing of this symphony of light and vibration we call "reality".

My experience shows me that all of the above is simply "God Godding".

There is no fixed truth....it is not static--its not a static state. It moves and changes constantly. If one sets their sites on such a thing, they will find that when they get there, its not where they thought it would be! Yet the drive to find it is ALWAYS there!

Its the drive, or the will that's important.

A person can spend all of their time trying to forget that they exist, that their mind and ego exist at all--and they will grow much from this. yet you can't learn everything from such practice.

A great secret of this universe is that two mutually contradictory things can both be true at the same time.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi again Blue777
    My path is the path of enlightenment and coming from that discipline the intention is to be the highest service that I can be to man kind through serving God, its the same thing.
    When a person raises their spiritual vibration it raises every one else's too.
    At this moment in time it is essential that every endeavor is made to raise consciousness.
    The tried and trusted ways of self-realization are set out by Dr Hawkins and Eckhart Tolle in a way that is understandable to english speaking people.
    Its a question of removing all that is not truly that which you are and Self will shine forth illumined.
    So yes I agree with healing self so that Self can shine and of course I agree with raising spiritual vibration. Ive spent the the last thirty years endeavoring to do so.
    Regards
    Chris
    hello Chris..quote:

Wos is and what is your GOD...WHAT ABOUT THE GODDESS?
    Last edited by blue777; 6th May 2010 at 07:42.

14. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 428 posts

I am here because I wish to shed my ego and fears and become a better person.

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    great...same as me.......thankyou...lol

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

hello Chris..quote:

Wos is and what is your GOD...WHAT ABOUT THE GODDESS?
    Not the God of the old testament or religion as such but the One that became everything.
    God became from absolute stillness and pure love the female and male aspects of a creator.
    So I honor female and male aspects of creation and male and female within me.
    Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Thats more than enough Humble Janitor.
    If everyone did this we would have a different and better world.

Chris

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not the God of the old testament or religion as such but the One that became everything.
    God became from absolute stillness and pure love the female and male aspects of a creator.
    So I honor female and male aspects of creation and male and female within me.
    Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chris
    Therefore your god is the union of opposites of light and sound........reason and intuition....We have to conquer our EGO and FEAR ...easier said done......how does one conquer their ego and fear?
    lol

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hello, we are here to serve Humankind in evolution of consciousness, by providing free information to those who can take it, my question is "How do we discern if a person is writing the truth or falsehood if we have never met them? , only met an avatar and how will this assist us on our spiritual journey....is it only done by intuition?or is all a Myth?.....your thoughts will be most helpful, no negative stuff please......
    lol
    blue
    We are more than our physical and mental bodies and we can read energy patterns. Words, even written have encryption that reflects the energy of a person, when they are being thruthfull and when they are trying to profit from being amongst people that gives others the benefit of the doubt.

Reading energy is not difficult but it takes practice, is like learning to play a musical instrument

Providing information is service and it does not matter whether many reads that information or not. The whole forum is the average of the energies of the people that gather here which is the reason why sometimes heated debates take place. There are many here that "sense" something is not truthful and try to quash it (mia culpa ). I think in the future I will do the opposite I will withdraw my energy from those posts, posters that are promoting disinformation and I am sure they will die down pretty pronto

Glad to see you back blue777 hope your privacy issues were resolved

Love STD

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    We are more than our physical and mental bodies and we can read energy patterns. Words, even written have encryption that reflects the energy of a person, when they are being thruthfull and when they are trying to profit from being amongst people that gives others the benefit of the doubt.

Reading energy is not difficult but it takes practice, is like learning to play a musical instrument

Providing information is service and it does not matter whether many reads that information or not. The whole forum is the average of the energies of the people that gather here which is the reason why sometimes heated debates take place. There are many here that "sense" something is not truthful and try to quash it (mia culpa ). I think in the future I will do the opposite I will withdraw my energy from those posts, posters that are promoting disinformation and I am sure they will die down pretty pronto

Glad to see you back blue777 hope your privacy issues were resolved

Love STD
    ThAnk you STD...Everything is fine,How do we discern truth from falsehood...information from disinfromation..lol
    Last edited by blue777; 6th May 2010 at 13:29.

20. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

ThAnk you STD...Everything is fine,How do we discern truth from falsehood...information from disinfromation..lol
    By reading the encryption on the energy of the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast