+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dead Alien found in Irkoetsk, Russia

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Dead Alien found in Irkoetsk, Russia

Today this article about the body of a dead alien found in Irkoetsk, Russia appeared in one of Belgium's 'quality papers' De Standaard:

http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=DMF20110419_029

Dode 'alien' gefilmd in Russische Irkoetsk

Op YouTube dook op 17 april een filmpje op waarop een buitenaards wezen wordt getoond. De beelden komen uit Irkoetsk, Siberië, waar vorige maand vele getuigen een object zagen neerstorten.

Vorige maand zagen honderden getuigen een groot object neerstoren in de buurt van Irkoetsk. Een groep onderzoekers en militairen is sindsdien bezig met de site te onderzoeken.

Dit filmpje toont de vondst van de 'alien', een ET-achtig lichaam, liggend in een kuil in de sneeuw. Restantanten van een ruimteschip zijn niet zichtbaar op de video.

Critici vragen zich ook af waarom er precies op die plaats gegraven is in de sneeuw, terwijl de rest van het sneeuwlandschap onaangeraakt lijkt. Dat blijkt omdat de hond van de cameraman op de plek begon te blaffen en zo alarm sloeg.

It says:

Dead 'alien' filmed in Russian Irkoetsk

A YouTube video of april 17th shows a body of an E.T. in Irkoetsk where a lot of people witnessed an (UF) object crashing. A group of scientists and military personnel are investigating the site.

This video shows an 'alien', an ET-like body found lying in a pit in the snow. Remaining parts of a spaceship aren't visible on the video.

Critics also wonder why the digging was only done on this particular location in the snow while the rest of the landscape seems untouched. The reason given is that the dog of the cameraman started to bark on this spot.

Here's the link to the video:

Last edited by dAkapacity; 19th April 2011 at 11:54.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dAkapacity For This Post:

Billy (20th April 2011), dan33 (21st April 2011), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), phimonic (19th April 2011), Realeyes (19th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dead Alien found in Irkoetsk, Russia

Is it?.... Isnt it?........Is it?..... Isnt it?

Thanks to all the hoaxers, even if the real thing is presented you are still left wondering if its fake.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enquiring1 For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually found that quite sad. If it is real, I hope it was quick.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

firstlook (6th May 2011), Freeman (20th April 2011), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), Realeyes (19th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

question:

why is the discovered alien's right leg always damaged in some way?
    think alien autopsy and any other dead alien video I've ever seen.
    funny.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Has anybody here ever seen a skinned rabbit? That's what this looks like to me with a masked head so it looks like a grey....and to prolong the creature's right "arm", someone stuck the hind leg on it....notice that the left "arm" is missing too, so you can't compare....yuck.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), Pagan (19th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,735 times in 32,946 posts

--------

I saw this for the first time just a few minutes ago.

I must say, as an immediate 'flash' opinion (totally uninformed - I've done no research, and have only seen the YouTube video) - that it looks and feels pretty real.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (25th February 2014), Calz (20th April 2011), Carmody (20th April 2011), Davidallany (20th April 2011), Flasky (7th May 2011), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), jackovesk (20th April 2011), kaatje (19th April 2011), magicmanx (20th April 2011), MorningSong (19th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), Realeyes (19th April 2011), sepia (20th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014), tkh123186 (19th April 2011), Yoda (19th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

This video is from D-Day's thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Italian-forest. I think there is also another thread that discusses both discoveries.

Another corpse found in Italy...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Realeyes (19th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

my take is, the more fantastic a video or claim is, without any documentation = fake = highly suspect.
    if these claims are factual, scientifically prove it, then I'll change my mind.
    faking is easy and fun nowadays.
    Last edited by jimmer; 19th April 2011 at 16:28.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

Atlas (25th February 2014), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-earth.html

This is the same story. If it is real, should be pretty easy to get a sample for DNA testing, so we should know soon enough. Let's keep an open mind and see if the story has legs as they say. But of course, if there is no further news, that might be the best indication that it is for real

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), sepia (20th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I guess there are still many things on earth, even those in our visible scope that are still to be found or explained. I'm not saying I believe at all... but my experience with this kind of info leads me to believe that if it is real, then who staged it? Also the April 1st thing rears it's ugly head, do we have a date on the original film/posting?

The Italian one looks very odd, also the right leg missing in both... I guess the accelerator pedal was floored when he crashed, damned joy riders.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

I posted this in the other thread which contains the same content:

Quote Posted by 000 (here)
    The small one is confirmed as a hoax: http://rt.com/news/dead-alien-siberia-body/

I attempted viewing retro-chronal and could not detect any life force attached to either the Russia body or the Italy body. There were no claimant souls or spirits.

Italy body seems to be a very well made up dummy (on the quality scale of what makeup departments are capable of in film and television productions).

In a genuine situation I would expect high definition video with evidence/proof backing it up from a proper autopsy. Keeping in mind for reasons of objectivity, even these vectors can be forged.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Atlas (25th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Its even made the 'Headlines' in Australia...

'Dead alien' found in Siberian snow after UFO crash

THE body of a dead alien is found in Siberia after claims of UFO 'hurtling to earth.'
    This could definitely be a case for Mulder and Scully.

Two walkers from the remote Russian village of Kamensk in Siberia claimed to have discovered the body of an alien, producing video of the body as proof.

In the footage the corpse of the badly-damaged creature - which is distinctly ET-esque - is 2ft-high and has part od its right leg missing.

UFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by extraterrestrial visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crash.

Strange but true?

The area is a known UFO hotspot with dozens of sightings reported every year and in March local media reported a slew of incidents.

It follows reports of a UFO hurtling towards Earth in the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia one month ago, reports the Daily Mail.

"We couldn't believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked," said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.

The video - which was uploaded on YouTube on April 14 - has become an internet sensation after being translated into English and an excess of one million views to date.

However, disappointingly, the video has now been exposed as being fake.

The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the 'body' and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

The truth is obviously still out there.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226042012505
    Last edited by jackovesk; 20th April 2011 at 09:23.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    my take is, the more fantastic a video or claim is, without any documentation = fake = highly suspect.
    I thank you for living in a negative mindset, Jimmer. It really brings something to the forum.

A general note to everyone:

recall that science is a record of supposed facts that we rely upon to complete engineering jobs and tasks. That's it. Science leads nothing, rather it drives it's cart before the horse...backward...through a narrow view in the rear view mirror. And that's an optimistic look at 'science'.

Science, like religion, is a good idea, but has seldom brought the best to the table for humankind. There is something very rotten in the scientific system and it pollutes everything. The stench is rising... it is connected to the point/ideal that science can only move forward by utilizing it's past and that is a surefire technique to end in disaster -and that is the inescapable part. Something that cannot self correct is by fact a RELIGION and that is the current state of science today. Science is a record of the past concerns that are deemed 'factual'. Like textbooks it brings nothing new to the table but is a record for people to use to step up to the new. Never see it as anything else as it is never meant to be anything more. The problem tis that so many scientists come out of a linear world where their insanity is tha they have the vey audacity yo think tha the limits of the universe are somehow connected to their given individual and intellectual limits. This is patently absurd. Think about that for a few seconds, while in a honest frame of mind.

So be very careful about using the word 'science'.

All paths need a reset and or corrections from time to time...and the vast # of linear minds in the world of science are perennially unaware that their own failure is written directly into the system that they are so deeply embedded in.

Point: the word engineer is derived from midevel bomb makers who invariably blew themselves up with their own creations. 'Hoisted by their own petard', is the term that was used. How fitting.

I believe you should use and invoke science but be prepared to dump it or modify it, as it's limits, to me, are easily reached and surpassed. Surpassed with the new that science does not yet accept. But it is not the fault of science, per se, it is the fault of the limited reach minds that are attached to it and they conflate their reality view with facts--all for a unrealized internal sense of comfort.

This sort of behavior is an emotionally based reactionary animalism, plain and simple. However, being linear minded they tend to not possess the basic rudimentary psychological skills to understand the basics of their own mind's interference in their scientific questioning and explorations.

The issue of sciences has been -and always is-... a psychological one.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th April 2011 at 01:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bilko (20th April 2011), Calz (20th April 2011), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), hohoemi (20th April 2011), jackovesk (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), str8thinker (20th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,720 posts

Why would and one or group go to so much trouble to put fake crap on the internet? What would be their gain? Seems to me like a sick way to get imagined response.
    If someone did really find something would it not be a big phenomenon that would attract scientists and curious people from around the world?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

This even interests even me the Randian super-skeptic.

Though, it seems someone has taken its brain and eyes! I feel a bit sick looking at the pictures when he is supposedly fresh but looks so mutilated. Eek.

I've had my own experiences either with a complete psychotic break or an actual alien organism I described in a thread of mine.

My thoughts are, what if this skeleton is not so important to whatever species this is and the brain and eyes have gone for a hike after the crash. That would explain the fact that this frozen (and so not rotting quickly, depends on the chemical properties) body looks so aged. I also wonder what will come up in tests of the body as to what materials it is made of. Perhaps this is actually the easiest method for a smaller person (they have personalities I do believe the word is correct) to get on the ground these days. We have come an incredibly long way, and so to evade detection why not leave behind a shell that I imagine will turn out to be made of synthetic polymers just like what we have or even something more improvised and rudimentary. It might just be a complete hoax.

Issi has thoughts on this as well. They are somewhat like the following "Are you serious? Where did these so-called superior beings get their saucer license, a Captain Crunch box?" Issi and I both seem to think that this was left here to see how we respond to it. I've written a little in my thread about my experiences with an explorer and it is not unlike level 1 civilizations to leave behind tests like this to see the reactions and thus the progress we are making in the information age. Yet what it really could be about in Issi's mind apparently is to see if any objective scientific assessment is done whatsoever... by anyone. It would surprise Issi if any scientific study is done whatsoever.

Aliens or not, we are being trolled, or perhaps they come from somewhere nearby. Still, some sick bugger has scooped out his brains through his eye sockets by the looks.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Tate For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Regardless of whether it is fake or not we can view this as a gauge of where society is. Or to put it another way, tptb can use it as a gauge.
    In preparation for a red flag event there are many benefits to be had from posting such a video.
    We can tell them where we think they are going wrong with our comments.
    What would seem more real and what we accept as real.

Emotional responses can be measured.
    Etcetera etcetera...
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Alecs (28th April 2011), firstlook (6th May 2011), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), sepia (20th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    I actually found that quite sad. If it is real, I hope it was quick.
    Upon my own analysis I doubt he died on impact, where are his eyes and brain? I wonder if the poor bugger was mobbed or this body is a vessel based off of our own hoaxes or is just a hoax.

This really ignores the casual relationship, for scientific study there must be an interest. Thus, you're really jumping the gun. Without any study it would obviously be for extra tourism bucks. Yet I doubt anyone is brave enough to risk being an idiot on such a scale in this the age of Internet. Hopefully an objective scientific assessment will be done and we will actually get to hear about it. Maybe not, but it is a leaky world out there in these times.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I thank you for living in a negative mindset, Jimmer. It really brings something to the forum.

A general note to everyone:

recall that science is a record of supposed facts that we rely upon to complete engineering jobs and tasks. That's it. Science leads nothing, rather it drives it's cart before the horse...backward...through a narrow view in the rear view mirror. And that's an optimistic look at 'science'.
    This is not what science is, what you are thinking about is what a library is. Science is a method that gradually improves. The Greeks had their method, the Romans copied it and ended up with their own method, and then religion came along and killed it. Science is a term that specifically pertains, as a verb, to a specific method of finding facts. Scientific as an adjective pertains specifically to describing facts that have been found this way.

Quote Science, like religion, is a good idea, but has seldom brought the best to the table for humankind. There is something very rotten in the scientific system and it pollutes everything. The stench is rising... it is connected to the point/ideal that science can only move forward by utilizing it's past and that is a surefire technique to end in disaster -and that is the inescapable part. Something that cannot self correct is by fact a RELIGION and that is the current state of science today. Science is a record of the past concerns that are deemed 'factual'. Like textbooks it brings nothing new to the table but is a record for people to use to step up to the new. Never see it as anything else as it is never meant to be anything more. The problem tis that so many scientists come out of a linear world where their insanity is tha they have the vey audacity yo think tha the limits of the universe are somehow connected to their given individual and intellectual limits. This is patently absurd. Think about that for a few seconds, while in a honest frame of mind.
    You're so close but so wrong. The problem isn't so much the science but the culture behind it. Any deadbeat reporter can cite a correlative pile of rubbish and call it science because people that cannot use the words correctly or understand them and come about misleading absolutely everybody as to the definitions. It's no longer self-correcting because people including scientists have become increasingly reliant on fallibility to the argument from authority. It is an interesting problem - because unless you look in the microscope yourself it isn't really science - it is some dude saying "Yo, Imma scientest, ya'll just listen - my microscope says this and that."

Quote So be very careful about using the word 'science'.
    Now that is just the kettle calling the tea-pot black.

---

We might never get to see a scientific assessment of this video, and even if we do will we really get to see it? I myself want a report on the materials because it would be interesting.

Really though we all on the most part need to hold our horses. The real proof for me would come in the form of technology several steps ahead of anything else we have available as a grand hello. That is, something with which we don't have over half the building blocks for - and that has its own paradox of understanding. I want to be awed and amazed as my standard of proof. Science is as good as the researcher, perhaps non-scientists should just be quiet - and so I will.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Tate For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (20th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Regardless of whether it is fake or not we can view this as a gauge of where society is. Or to put it another way, tptb can use it as a gauge.
    In preparation for a red flag event there are many benefits to be had from posting such a video.
    We can tell them where we think they are going wrong with our comments.
    What would seem more real and what we accept as real.

Emotional responses can be measured.
    Etcetera etcetera...
    It seems great minds think alike. This will for us and for any aliens that if they are watching and one is watching with me be a test of reason for mankind. A nice change considering it has mostly been tests of faith and other nonsense.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Tate For This Post:

Nasu (25th February 2014), sepia (20th April 2011), ThePythonicCow (20th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

http://rt.com/news/dead-alien-siberia-body/

Quote The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

arpanet (21st April 2011), Atlas (25th February 2014), GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011), jimmer (21st April 2011), Nasu (25th February 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I don't think you will get much more than weather balloons, lighthouses and bread from any official sources (or science). I expect it is much easier if they can find the film makers so they can just pay them off or lean on them to produce another story. It soon turns up in places like this quoted as fact. Nice cheap hatchet job.

Lets not forget that the best science the US could buy tells us the twin towers were brought down by planes?

I'm not saying it wasn't bread either and its good to hear the explanation. However I don't trust such statements as fact at all.
    Last edited by One; 20th April 2011 at 07:17.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to One For This Post:

GaiaJeanie (20th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast