+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The High Strangeness of Crop Circles

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Default The High Strangeness of Crop Circles

OK, this was on blogtalk radio tonight. One thing that perplexes me is the potential military/intelligence connection with this phenomenon AND THIS MAN, especially given this man's past connection with J. Alan Hynek. Check it out........(they say people cannot be made to do things against their will under hypnosis, but I am not convinced that is true in many cases)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starsee...edium=listener

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

ponda (20th April 2011), str8thinker (20th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: The High Strangeness of Crop Circles

I'm not sure if you're implying that the military are behind the designs or not but anyway I think that most of the more complex crop circles are beyond what the military could do.Sure some of them could be of negative et origin but not man made.The part to be careful of IMHO is the interpretation of the designs and what some people say that they mean.There's no doubt that there is some important info being given out by these crop circles.I don't know much about Mr Andrews.

Many people have said that sometimes not long after a circle has been found that suddenly black choppers are buzzing around and trying to scare off orbs etc

I suspect that this years crop circle season is going to be both interesting and important.We should be getting the first crop circles fairly shortly in southern UK.

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 20th April 2011 at 10:09.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Ahkenaten (20th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

This is an amazing interview. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Many of us have seen Colin's work, not just with crop circles but other phenomena such as "HAARP circles".
    Only one problem. Two web pages with pictures are mentioned.

http://starseedhotline.com/cropcircles
    http://www.colinandrews.net/special-page.html

The first link works, the second (special page) doesn't (404). Has anyone succeeded in opening it?

(Added)
    Correction: the address for the special page is
    http://colinandrews.net/Special-Page.html

However, there is nothing on it (except for the standard menu).

Note: If you measure the sides, the triangle in this pic is not equilateral, but isosceles. More importantly, the correlation with the chakras depends on the angle her arms make with her body. But this is just nit-picking, I'm sure. The overall view is what counts.

Come to think of it, the "stomach chakra" in the pic is too low for the stomach. But if she moves her arms further out from her body so that a perfect equilateral triangle is formed, this raises the position of her stomach chakra (maintaining the same ratio) so that it will now lie over her stomach and not her intestines.

(Intestinal chakra? Hmm, that sounds interesting...)

Note: Anyone who watched the series "Turn Back in Time: The High Street" on BBC and Australian ABC will remember the town of Shepton Mallet, which as you will see on the map is at one of the corners of the equilateral triangle of crop circle frequencies. Just a coincidence.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 20th April 2011 at 13:59.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Ahkenaten (20th April 2011), ponda (20th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

So the Celtic cross at the upper LH end and the "menorah"-like branching and the boxes also appear on the recently-discovered Lead Codices?

Well, it's understandable that a lead codex from the Middle East might display a menorah:

However, it requires a big stretch of the imagination for me to see a menorah in the lower left of the crop circle above; half a menorah is about all I can manage, and even then it looks far more like a series of orbits.

Peter Thonemann has plausible evidence that the Lead Codices are actually fakes, in which case we could forget about trying to link them to crop circle formations.

Barbary Castle crop circle 1991 as mentioned by Jen who phoned in.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

ace (20th April 2011), Ahkenaten (20th April 2011), ponda (20th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    I'm not sure if you're implying that the military are behind the designs or not but anyway I think that most of the more complex crop circles are beyond what the military could do.Sure some of them could be of negative et origin but not man made.The part to be careful of IMHO is the interpretation of the designs and what some people say that they mean.There's no doubt that there is some important info being given out by these crop circles.I don't know much about Mr Andrews.

Many people have said that sometimes not long after a circle has been found that suddenly black choppers are buzzing around and trying to scare off orbs etc

I suspect that this years crop circle season is going to be both interesting and important.We should be getting the first crop circles fairly shortly in southern UK.

cheers
    Hello Ponda..........I am not saying I think the military is behind all crop circles but suggesting they may well have to do with quite a bit of it. As Richard Hoagland puts it there is a bit of truth and disinfo mixed together, and 'the lie is different at every level.' I just find it exceedingly odd that any advanced extraterrestrial race of beings could get so absorbed in human myths and religious traditions and then use symbols from such to 'communicate' with humans! To me that would be similar to a biologist studying rattle snakes making squiggles in the sand similar to snake tracks to attempt to communicate with them while studying them! Bad example, I know. What I DID find telling in this long interview with Mr. Andrews was his statement that he had been hypnotized by a Professor 'Harder' from California, who was an associate of J. Allen Hynek. I thought - "Bingo." To me it seems plausible that some if not many of the more complex crop circles contain information/memes buttressing a certain view being put out there that frames events in such a way that we humans are being prepared on many levels for a number of catastrophic events including an abrupt decline in our numbers. And from my perspective anyway, the ones making that decision are VERY VERY HUMAN.

I agree that interpretation is to be approached with extreme caution - as well as accepting and being spoon-fed the interpretations given out by the 'experts.' Healthy skepticism is always important.

Having said that I am very interested in Crop Circles and always have been.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

gardunk (21st April 2011), ponda (20th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    So the Celtic cross at the upper LH end and the "menorah"-like branching and the boxes also appear on the recently-discovered Lead Codices?

Well, it's understandable that a lead codex from the Middle East might display a menorah:

However, it requires a big stretch of the imagination for me to see a menorah in the lower left of the crop circle above; half a menorah is about all I can manage, and even then it looks far more like a series of orbits.

Peter Thonemann has plausible evidence that the Lead Codices are actually fakes, in which case we could forget about trying to link them to crop circle formations.

Barbary Castle crop circle 1991 as mentioned by Jen who phoned in.
    Someone - can't remember if it was Bill or Kerry recently, said something about there being some evidence that at least some of the crop circles are fakes made with electromagnetic/infrared technologies or something like that. I wish either one of them would stand forward and provide a little more information on that subject.

I personally find the circles intriguing, but I repeat - what I am skeptical about is the appearance of many themes/symbols from ancient human religious history and myths that buttress the meme being aggressively inserted into all our heads that we are up against the 'end times.' First it would seem to me suspiciously convenient that this particular idea is being pushed now, because it prepares the mental field, so to speak, for perhaps a sudden and drastic reduction in our numbers 'for our own good' - and most of all, I am suspicious of these complex messages because it is implausible for me to conceive of an advanced race of beings that would take such an obsessive and detailed interest in our mental lives..........that SEEMS VERY HUMAN TO ME. Imagine this, a biologist actually getting down on the ground and wriggling around with the snakes he is trying objectively to study, in an attempt to communicate with them!! I know this isn't a very good example.

Having said that, again it appears that this is yet another example of a mixture of truths and fiction. Those who are enemies of humans will not let any opportunity pass by to exploit human superstitions and fears to their advantage, so I think we should always be very vigilant and very, very skeptical.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 20th April 2011 at 16:03.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Yeah most of the symbolism that is used by the makers is beyond me.It obviously comes from a much higher intelligence and what they are trying to convey is often for us uninterpretable IMHO.The designs might as you say have an unconscious effect on us somehow.

The circles that have been fairly accurately interpreted have given us some interesting info such as solar flare dates in advance,comet info,alignments and of course that there is other life out there.

One possibility is that some of the more complex designs might not be meant for us but for "other' et races who are here helping out.There might be some protocol involved for the giving of info from some higher et races that means that the circles are the method of choice for passing on info.Just a wild guess.

The upcoming season should be very interesting indeed.

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 20th April 2011 at 16:07.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Ahkenaten (20th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Honestly I do not know WTF to make of it at all. Very intriguing, very puzzling, and to some extent, sets my alarm bells ringing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

ponda (20th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Waaaaaaaaay more than just two drunk Brits with ropes and planks, stomping around in the dead of night.

My favorite bit of physical evidence is how magnetic particles in the soil are evenly distributed inside the circle. Outside, the particles are found ramdomly. Something other than pranksters are involved.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ahkenaten (21st April 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ha ha.........I am afraid there are pranksters operating at many levels of expertise these days. The magnetic signatures provide a fascinating glimpse into the possible technologies used to create the circles............technologies which the military intelligence and alphabet-soup agencies have in abundance, not to mention the time and the money to do these things. Considering the increasingly complex, esoteric subject matter and symbolism in recent years, subject matter which these same entities are VERY interested in too, to me occam's razorblade points in that direction as perps of many (but not all) of these crop circles, that is for the usual fun and games i.e. propaganda and directiing/misdirecting people probably AWAY from some truth they do not wish disclosed.

+ Reply to Thread