+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UFO dives into river then shoots off again!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: UFO dives into river then shoots off again!!!

Real or fake, that is fun to watch. eyecandy! I have heard that USO's can travel at mind boggling speed through the water without the friction that it would normally create. If that were the case, then there would be no splash coming in or out of the water. Here is another one, complete with Military jets and helicopters...

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

DianeKJ (21st April 2011), Gone001 (20th April 2011), SKAWF (21st April 2011), W.C. (22nd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the background came from a vid used a year ago with a spinning ufo, same flight path right to left. fffaakkkee.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have to say fake. When you hear reports of USO's the witnesses usually say that the craft makes no splash when entering the water. This thing mind as well have done a cannon ball lol.

5. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

you know, just the fact that people are walking by the water and they don't react to a big ass UFO splashing in the water and then exiting right next to them, should be enough to tell people it's a fake.... but apparently not .

6. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Looks like this is the last place a genuine film is ever going to get flagged up. These are some of the arguments for stamping the film as fake:

1. I'm not buying it. Just for the obvious fact that the camera operator was panning already for the full entry/exit without hesitation.
    - I think he notices its direction of travel and is able to track it by predicting it will keep going in the same direction. When it gets to to the river he pauses to wait to see what it's direction of travel is again. It can then be followed again once the new direction has been taken up. Fairly easy I would think.

2. If you play frame by frame you will see at 9 seconds exactly on the exit point that the water has been pasted in. I suspect it is a very good cut and paste of a whale emerging from a different film.
    - I don't think whales blow water at that angle and why cut and paste something in that decreases it's credibility especially as it looks next to impossible to do. The jet of water is consistent with the angle the object exits and what you might see if the object was spinning or had some kind of spinning field around it. That is the one part that adds some credibility for me.

3. It just looks fake.
    - And others say it is too good to be real.

4. One thing that doesn't ring true is that the filmers did not sound in any way alarmed that a UFO was flying at a high speed in their direction. I think most people would at least flinch and let out a couple of expletives if they saw that coming for them.
    - Apparently it turns up every Friday. I don't believe every one would scream or swear in such circumstances anyway. I suspect I might watch in stunned silence.

5. How would they have known that it was goning to turn slightly and dive into the river?
    - The camera is panning at the same angle all the way until it hits the river (as they are able to predict where it will be next by its direction of travel). There is no sudden jerk when the object suddenly drops into the river. They didn't keep up with that.

6. It shouldn't disrupt the water when it enters it.
    - It must be fake because it is following the laws of physics? It belly flopped into the river.

7. The guys is saying in Russian: "Here it is, sweetheart, its hanging around here every friday....." as it flies away: "get lost!" Appears to be drunken...
    - No rule to say you have to be sober. I suspect a faker would like to avoid drunken commentries.

8. It happened so fast, how did the cameraman know where to follow as it flew underwater.
    - It has to go one way or another when it goes into the river and left would be the best guess (especially if it does it every friday night).

With respect there is absolutely no chance of anything worthy being spotted here when people can convince themselves of a fake with logic such as this. Yes it may well be fake but i'm going to take a lot more convincing than that.

Even dive bombing into rivers isn't going to get them noticed it seems. If they get out and swim next Friday I suspect it will be proclaimed fake because a nearby dog barked in the wrong tone

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

D-Day (21st April 2011), elysian (20th April 2011), ponda (22nd April 2011)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Clearly fake IMO. Really doesn't look real at all. The splash is out of proportion with the scale of the rest of the scene. Panning issues as mentioned above.

But hey if you think its real that's fine too............................
    Last edited by Mr54; 20th April 2011 at 23:04.

9. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    If this is a fake then it's a pretty good effort...

Very cool! But ... has tell tale signs of being a clever hoax. Nice work, whoever put this one together ...

Ok normally, I don't elaborate much and expect everyone to take me at face value, but here's my take: The speed of the craft coming into the water is not consistent. The splash is not quite the right size or shape for the objects hitting the water at that speed (I was raised on a lake - I know splashes ;-) The speed and size of the waves moving away from the craft are not accurate - the creator knew this and did added blur to simulate a brief out of focus moment, but it conveniently hids the details of the splash and waves. To me it's some great 3D and overlay work, but if anyone can find flaws in my judgement please point them out.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

the late Bill Cooper himself witnessed a UFO coming out of the ocean so the technology is probably there

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Dorok (here)
    Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    If this is a fake then it's a pretty good effort...

I'm not buying it. Just for the obvious fact that the camera operator was panning already for the full entry/exit without hesitation.

There's no water ripples following the ship after it enters the water... it would have created a wave which would have followed it untill it exited the water.. first thing that grabbed my attention, amungst other things...

12. Link to Post #30
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

The first one is obviously CGI nuggetry.
    Jakes one is also CGI nuggetry, but it is part of a trailer for a movie in Spanish.

13. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Very cool! But ... has tell tale signs of being a clever hoax. Nice work, whoever put this one together ...

Ok normally, I don't elaborate much and expect everyone to take me at face value, but here's my take: The speed of the craft coming into the water is not consistent. The splash is not quite the right size or shape for the objects hitting the water at that speed (I was raised on a lake - I know splashes ;-) The speed and size of the waves moving away from the craft are not accurate - the creator knew this and did added blur to simulate a brief out of focus moment, but it conveniently hids the details of the splash and waves. To me it's some great 3D and overlay work, but if anyone can find flaws in my judgement please point them out.
    Ok. Why does the speed need to be consistent? The splash looks fine to me. It seems as though it drops towards the surface of the water and changes direction into more of an oblique dive as it nears the surface of the water. Infact the splash looks correct to me for a saucer shaped object diving into the water at that angle. The don't see anything change during the blur and I see nothing wrong with the splash or speed of the waves/ripples. There was plenty of detail of the splashes to see either side of the blur and on the exit of the water.

Yes amazing 3d overlay work is an understatement if thats what it was.

14. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    There's no water ripples following the ship after it enters the water... it would have created a wave which would have followed it untill it exited the water.. first thing that grabbed my attention, amungst other things...
    As I say if you look closer it changes direction at the last fraction of a second before hitting the water to dive. Looks fine to me. What were the other things that grabbed your attention?
    Last edited by One; 20th April 2011 at 23:54.

15. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    that is because it is submerged under water and not breaking the surface ; )

16. Link to Post #34
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

For the time being these individuals are happy with just a view count for these efforts.
    Fun video though..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Hervé (21st April 2011)

18. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Ok. Why does the speed need to be consistent? The splash looks fine to me. It seems as though it drops towards the surface of the water and changes direction into more of an oblique dive as it nears the surface of the water. Infact the splash looks correct to me for a saucer shaped object diving into the water at that angle. The don't see anything change during the blur and I see nothing wrong with the splash or speed of the waves/ripples. There was plenty of detail of the splashes to see either side of the blur and on the exit of the water.

Yes amazing 3d overlay work is an understatement if thats what it was.
    The "craft" high speed "belly flopped" into the water. That's suspect, right there. Have you ever seen what happens to a bullet as it hits water? The faster it hits, the faster it disintegrates. a 50mm "cannon" shell disintigrates instantly when shot into the water. A 9mm handgun bullet travels ~10 feet. In other words the faster an object hits, the forces increase exponentially. That belly flop was an impossible feat of physics in my opinion. But then there is this: where is the stream of air (cavitation) that would follow the craft under the water for some time? there are non-whatsoever. Where's the murk turned up from the bottom as the craft streaks by underwater? Now look very closely at the exit. Does the UFO have a firehose attached to the front of it? Where is that focused stream of water BEFORE the UFO exits the water coming from?

If you have ever seen a very large agricultural irrigation "sprinkler" -- the kind that operate the same way as your rotary garden variety, and imagine it first starting up; The water begins to eject, pushes the "balance" back; ==this is where the "firehose stream" starts - just before the UFO "exits"==;Then the ufo comes out and the main "splash" is actually the point where the balance comes back and "cuts" the main stream, where it would be pushed back out again. On the sprinkler this would be the very start of the "tsh-tsh-tsh-" effect. It's an overlay of the water stream from the startup of agricultural sprinkler. If it is real this must be a daily event in Russia as no one is all that alarmed.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st April 2011 at 23:46.

19. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Well it appears that we have a lot of video and image experts here as members of Avalon,you guys should be making tons of money examining ufo videos and making a living while at it?Instead you are all using your free time commenting on youtube videos on our forum and giving us all many many reasons why every video posted here is obviously fake LOL,sorry this just cracks me up,i can have my own opinion on it but thanks a lot for adding some good times to my life,so my question is this ,well is there any video evidence anywhere NOT FAKE?Is there any PURE AUTHENTIC videos out there?Does anyone care to post anything that has been absolutely proven to be TRUE 100 per cent?I would love to see some REAL IMAGES that aren't fakes or hoaxes,thanks a lot folks good times!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

D-Day (22nd April 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (22nd April 2011)

21. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

With all these wonderful debunking tips, I wouldn't be surprised that an "undebunkable" fake video would come out soon to your nearest YouTube theatre...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (22nd April 2011), Gajanana (22nd April 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (22nd April 2011)

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Jakes one is also CGI nuggetry, but it is part of a trailer for a movie in Spanish.
    Lord Sidious, do you know the name of the movie?

I wouldn't mind watching it from what I saw.
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

24. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agricultural sprinkler ;-) (you can even see the rotation movement ... it's more and more obvious the more I watch it)

Arpheus I am not a skeptic at all, just someone (as an artist) who pays close attention to detail. I have seen some impressive UFO vids, this one is entertaining, but created.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd April 2011 at 04:54. Reason: missed a whole word ..

25. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

It's also possible that water might react in a manner that is unknown to us because of whatever force a ufo might have around it.The ripples might be different or there might be no ripples etc.

Here's an amazing ufo clip from Scotland

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1fccY5CoJ44

Last edited by ponda; 22nd April 2011 at 05:42.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast