+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Times Square

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Times Square

I'm surprised no one has commented yet on this event...

I saw this in an online article- a statement made by a relative of the accused man:

Shahzad is the son of a former top Pakistani air force officer and deputy director general of the civil aviation authority, according to Kifyat Ali, the cousin of Faisal Shahzad's father.

"This is a conspiracy so the (Americans) can bomb more Pashtuns," Ali said, referring to a major ethnic group in Peshawar and the nearby tribal areas of Pakistan and southwest Afghanistan. "He was never linked to any political or religious party here."

I think it is interesting that both this man and the "Christmas Day bomber" (or was it Christmas eve?) both have fathers in positions of power (or retired from). Another similarity is the reported "crudeness" of their devices.

Wondering what people's thoughts are on this. Do you think it is a false flag? Does it matter since the result of situations such as this will most likely be the same, as in a demand for increased "homeland security"?

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Times Square

I guess we know which family he spent the 5 months with last year...

Quote The announcement comes as at least five others have been detained in Pakistan in connection with the Times Square bomb plot, and raids continue in different Pakistani cities.

Two men arrested are reportedly related to Shahzad: friend Tauseed Ahmed and Shahzad's father-in-law.

+ Reply to Thread