+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: The Real Story about Trails in the Sky.

Quote Posted by Fructedor (here)
    Thanks Ice for starting this thread and for hosting the mostly respectful discussion on the subject in true Avalonian style.

I have to say that I have no doubt that chemtrails and contrails have nothing in common. I remember my Dad explaining contrails to me when I was a nipper back in the 1950’s – high-temperature fuel exhaust meeting very cold air, creating a form of steam, just like steam from a kettle. When the temperature of the exhaust harmonizes with the ambient air, the steam disappears – this means that contrails fade away a short distance behind the plane, usually after about 30 seconds or so.

The aerosol grids that criss-cross the skies these days do not fade away, but disperse over hours, transforming what was a natural clear blue sky into a dull grey haze. The simple fact that our bue skies are being stolen angers me quite enough. There’s one video posted earlier on this thread that clearly shows the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail.

I’ve been aware of this phenomenon for many years – like many people who have posted here, I’ve seen noughts and crosses grids of seven or eight lines each way fencing the sky, and watched them turn into a misty haze. To anyone watching the sky, it’s clear that this is not a natural phenomenon.

There is abundant proof that companies like Monsanto are engaged in manipulation of the genetics of life on Earth, and that none of these manipulations are performed for the benefit of the general public. There seems to be proof that HAARP technology can readily be used to manipulate weather phenomena to the extent of steering hurricanes, creating drought and floods and triggering earthquakes – actual scientific proof that they have been used to these ends is probably lacking, but we do know that lying to the public is the basic job description of government. Cf. New York 9/11, London 7/7, Tchernobyl, and any of the secretive war-mongering and assassination activities undertaken as far back as we can remember. Tragically, the list is long.

A couple of valid questions – why would politicians condone such activities as chemtrails if they know these programmes will damage their own health and that of their families? And how would such programmes be kept secret, given the huge number of people involved? I have no ready answer, but some speculation.

First, it seems quite likely that many mid-level politicians might be working on the basis of a lie, and that they themselves don’t know the full extent or ramifications of these programmes – furthermore, I think it highly probable that members of the elite have access not only to the full gen about these programmes, but also access to all sorts of effective health products which would adequately protect them. A number of such products are available to the general public, but are usually extremely poorly-known, and often the target of quite vicious disinformation campaigns – and there are almost certainly existing health technologies and products that are hidden from us, just as so much as else is hidden from us – the list is probably greater than we imagine. Cf. Pete Peterson, Bill Deagle just off the top of my head. No doubt David Wilcock would have plenty to say about that also.

Second, and this is the question I have a little trouble with – how come there are no, or very few, whistle-blowers about programmes like chemtrails? Official or unofficial Secrets Acts? Death threats? We could also ask how come there are so many people willing to don protective gear and go and brutalize their brothers and sisters who are demonstrating to express perfectly valid citizens’ right – and even fire weapons at them? Personally, I fail to understand, and many people I know also fail to understand how they can do it – and yet there are tens of thousands of them. What about the ordinary people who put the explosives into the WTC?

So what is being sprayed? There’s plenty of information here and on other sites – personally I’ve researched very little of this, but heavy metals do seem to be a common factor. What’s it for? I suspect that it may have something to do with optimizing the wave technologies such as HAARP. There is also evidence that it has a very negative effect on human health – I have discussed this with doctors and health professionals, and I know that here in Europe, the number of pulmonary disorders has increased dramatically over the last twenty years – not to mention the advent of debilitating diseases like Alzheimers and any number of diseases directly related to the depletion of our immune system. Again, when I was a kid, I remember my Mum complaining about what was then the new government decision to put flouride in the water, ostensibly to protect childrens’ teeth. She had been a nurse, and was quite angry about the fact that flouride was dangerous. She moaned about vaccines too.

Chemtrails have increased over the last couple of decades, and anyone who pays any attention to the sky knows this. And we also know that when the government has access to any kind of obnoxious technology, they’ll use it one way or another – and it won’t be for our benefit.

So I’m convinced that chemtrails are in fact chemtrails, but just as with a number of other subjects, I’m not yet entirely sure who or what or why. It just ain’t natural.

Best wishes

Fructedor
    I suspect most of the pilots are are privy to classified mid-level disinformation, backed by conclusions of a clandestine pseudo scientific government think tank. In other words, they are the useful idiots of this campaign. The skinny version fed to them: geoengineering is necessary to avert devastating consequences of global warming, the true gravity of which the public is not fully unaware of, and the public must not know. In other words, the mission they are executing is not a matter for public debate. To the pilots, this is just a noble humanitarian mission -- albeit top secret and very classified. Or something to this effect.

The global warming disinformation program is so active in the public imagination, it would not be difficult to convince compartmentalized military personnel to nobly execute geoengineering in dutiful silence. As far as politicians go -- it is also quite easy to imagine this as a "third rail" issue nobody is willing to touch. That said, there have been a few brave politicians who have addressed the matter, but they have been successfully silenced.

As long as we are speculating -- and I for one agree to speculate only after concluding that chemtrailing is a factual phenomenon -- the real objectives may be far more expansive than we generally tend to think about. In a classical pyramidal structure of disinformation, those who think they are in the know (e.g. pilots and mid-level industrial military complex types) believe geoengineering is saving the planet from imminent Al-Goreian doom. A more inner circle may subscribe to the Malthusian paradigm of eradicating the weak. I don't dwell on the logic of this, e.g. why would the elite destroy their own air supply? Some of the hard-core eugenicists have such a distain for humanity that all logic breaks down. Think Prince Phillip, who is on record stating he would like to reincarnate as a deadly virus to wipe out the human race. The more soft-core eugenicists are likely signing onto a dumbing-down-the-masses campaign and believe they have the medical knowledge and technology to counter the culling. And then there's the explanations in plain sight. it could be a genuine attempt to absorb deadly radiation from either the approaching dwarf star, as mentioned earlier in this thread, or radiation that is emitting from the Mir Space station in the upper atmosphere, to which Pete Peterson alluded. Barium does absorb radiation.

To speak to Richard Dolan's research, I think chemtrialing is probably something the break-away civilization is doing, for reasons beyond our understanding. It could be they are trying to alter the electromagnetism of the very atmosphere to be more conducive to the materialization of intra-dimensional energy fields or intra-dimensional space craft. Who knows? For sure we need to keep discussing.
    Last edited by T Smith; 24th April 2011 at 14:35.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ceetee9 (26th April 2011), Corncrake (24th April 2011), Franny (25th April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), K626 (25th April 2011), KosmicKat (25th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

I think it's important to define "elite".

The controlling elite do exist, but I think we assume who is in this group too liberally.

If I was a part of this group, I would not accept a group of upstart professional liars after simply winning an election. After all, they run the risk of losing their position of power after one term. Hardly a worthy addition.

I think the amount of politicians in the "elite" is very small, if any.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Fred259 (24th April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), Muzz (26th April 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Icecold

Quote There has been a debate on the Chemtrail Pilot Talks thread. In my view, that debate has shown that with the use of solid real world evidence, that chemtrail conspiracy is a pack of disinformation mainly presented on two suspect sites...
    Although I am generally not a conspiracy theorist and insist on checking my facts before I post, on this particular subject I am quite unable to illicit any real data online. Therefore I am surprised that you state above unequivocally that what is presently happening in our skies is either crop-spraying or fuel dumping. For one the jets which fly over here are far to high to have any use whatsoever as crop spraying and as for fuel dumping - then they must have the whole aeroplane filled up with fuel to dump so much over us.

I live on the coast at the South Western tip of England; since I have lived here (in sunny weather) the sky has always been a beautiful azure blue. Not so recently, I have sat in my garden looking at a blue sky early in the morning and then the high altitude jets start to fly across and they are definitely spraying something! In a matter of hours the ‘chem’ trail or whatever they leave in their wake starts to fan out - fusing with all the others and in due course we have no more sun but a grey overcast day.

I have been sky-watching for the best part of my life and am old enough to know the difference between a contrail which dissipates within several minutes of a jet flying over and a chem-trail which most assuredly does not. I cannot say with any conviction what these are, but contrails they certainly are not!

As for large scale crop-spraying - this just does not happen here, although it is a rural area - we have many small farms and small-holdings; any crop spraying if done at all would be off the back of a tractor.

Best regards to you. JP

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

ceetee9 (26th April 2011), Corncrake (24th April 2011), Fred259 (24th April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

OK. Fred, they are definitely convincing me that there is something going on. lol

Now we have come this far we need to ascertain what it is they are doing....and what it is they are not doing.

I can't believe there is a bio weapon program against the world population. That just can't be, the MIC and the PTB would also be victims.

It has to be something else that is non-lethal in the sense that there is some other motive.

So lets develop a rational black ops theory we can agree on?

Hasn't someone suggested that Reptilians breath CO2? Yeh I know....but I'm just throwing it out there.
    Last edited by Icecold; 24th April 2011 at 15:37.

8. Link to Post #85
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Icecold

Quote There has been a debate on the Chemtrail Pilot Talks thread. In my view, that debate has shown that with the use of solid real world evidence, that chemtrail conspiracy is a pack of disinformation mainly presented on two suspect sites...
    Although I am generally not a conspiracy theorist and insist on checking my facts before I post, on this particular subject I am quite unable to illicit any real data online. Therefore I am surprised that you state above unequivocally that what is presently happening in our skies is either crop-spraying or fuel dumping. For one the jets which fly over here are far to high to have any use whatsoever as crop spraying and as for fuel dumping - then they must have the whole aeroplane filled up with fuel to dump so much over us.

I live on the coast at the South Western tip of England; since I have lived here (in sunny weather) the sky has always been a beautiful azure blue. Not so recently, I have sat in my garden looking at a blue sky early in the morning and then the high altitude jets start to fly across and they are definitely spraying something! In a matter of hours the ‘chem’ trail or whatever they leave in their wake starts to fan out - fusing with all the others and in due course we have no more sun but a grey overcast day.

I have been sky-watching for the best part of my life and am old enough to know the difference between a contrail which dissipates within several minutes of a jet flying over and a chem-trail which most assuredly does not. I cannot say with any conviction what these are, but contrails they certainly are not!

As for large scale crop-spraying - this just does not happen here, although it is a rural area - we have many small farms and small-holdings; any crop spraying if done at all would be off the back of a tractor.

Best regards to you. JP

Hold your horses old chap. There is nothing unequivocal about it. I'm looking for a rational explanation. That's it.

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

You can't believe it's a bio weapon, but it may be a reptilian plot for a CO2 rich breathing environment?

Lmao.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Icecold (24th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #87
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    You can't believe it's a bio weapon, but it may be a reptilian plot for a CO2 rich breathing environment?

Lmao.
    I don't believe in the reptilian theory either. lmao

So do you have a theory we can agree on?

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

This is an important thread. I have been reading on line about chemtrails for a long time now - and have watched the documentary 'What in the World are they Spraying? among others. I receive ECETI newsletters and James Gilliland is seriously concerned about this. I believe now - without a doubt - that there are chemtrails but when I have tried to apply the knowledge to what I see in the skies over London it is more difficult. Trouble is I live on the west side of London about 11 miles from the very busy Heathrow airport (not to forget Gatwick) with something in the region of 1000 flights either arriving or departing each day so the skies always have a dozen or so planes in them. The contrast between when the planes were grounded during the Icelandic ash cloud emergency and now was extreme. The contrails rarely seem to dissipate as rapidly as they should and sometimes a hazy mist seems to hang around for hours. I just don't know if this is due to the sheer number of planes in the sky, weather conditions, or something more sinister. Like others I have questioned the wisdom of dropping chemicals over an area like London where much of the corporatocracy and parliament is based and have a few theories about it but none makes much sense. Dumping fuel is quite rare - I was once on a Virgin Flight to the States which had to return to Heathrow because of a cracked window and the tank was all but emptied over the Irish Sea because it is dangerous for the bigger craft to land with a full tank but the FAA says this is rare.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Fred259 (24th April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Chemical saturated soil altering ph levels causing growers to rely 100% on gmo chemical resistant seeds seems viable.

Weather control as well.

I wouldn't put anything past them, but those two seem at least to be likely first level objectives.

The knowledge of intended, or unintended collateral affects is probably compartmentalized on a need to know basis.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Fred259 (24th April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011), T Smith (24th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)

Lmao.
    I don't believe in the reptilian theory either. lmao

So do you have a theory we can agree on?
    Until I have a better grip on why this is being done, I will reserve all laughter and eliminate no possibility, until proven otherwise. Terraforming for Reptilians is a stretch, for sure. But at the end of the day we may just need to stretch to find out why this is happening in our skies.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Andrew (24th April 2011), Dennis Jonathan (24th April 2011), Fructedor (24th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #91
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

hope this helps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[1] Belfort Group videos of International Symposium on Chemtrails, May 29, 2010 proceedings. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/belfort-test

[2] Michael Murphy website: http://truthmediaproductions.blogspot.com/

[3] Dr Coen Vermeeren, Delft University of Technology bio, n.d.

[4] Dr Coen Vermeeren Symposium speech, Afternoon Part 1 video, (starting at about 35 mins..) (29 May 2010) http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7299427

[5] Anonymous, “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies,” 10 May 2010. PDF without appendices:
    http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/201...chemtrails.pdf

[6] High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, Fact Sheet, 15 Jun 2007. http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/factSheet.html

[7] Space Preservation Act of 2001, H.R.2977, 107th Congress, 1st Session. Introduced by U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich.

[8] Deborah Cohen and Philip Carter, “Conflicts of Interest: WHO and the pandemic ‘flu conspiracies,’” British Medical Journal 2010;340:c2912, 3 Jun 2010. http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/340/jun03_4/c2912

[9] The Sunshine Project, “The Limits of Inside Pressure: The US Congress Role in ENMOD,” n.d. Accessed July 2010. http://www.sunshine-project.org/enmod/US_Congr.html

[10] United Nations, “Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques,” Resolution 31/72, 10 Dec 1976, effective 1978. Geneva. http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

[11] Copenhagen Consensus Center, “Top economists recommend climate engineering,” 4 Sep 2009. Press release [pdf]
    http://www.copenhagenconsensus.com/Admin/Public/DWSDownload.aspx?File=%2fFiles%2fFiler%2fPress+Releases+2010%2fCC_PRESS_STATEMENT__4september2010_.p df

[12] Catherine Brahic, “Top science body calls for geoengineering ‘plan B’, New Scientist 1 Sep 2009.
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17716-top-science-body-calls-for-geoengineering-plan-b.html

[13] Donald K. Werle, et al., “Powder contrail generation,” U.S. Patent 3,899,144, 12 Aug 1975. Assignee: U.S. Secretary of the Navy.
    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=3,899,14 4.PN.&OS=PN/3,899,144&RS=PN/3,899,144

[14] David L Mitchell and William Finnegan, “Modification of Cirrus clouds to reduce global warming,” Environmental Research Letters Vol. 4 No. 4, 30 Oct 2009. Available by subscription: http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/4/4/045102

[15] David B. Chang and I-Fu Shih, “Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming,” U.S. Patent 5,003,186, 26 Mar 1991. Assignee: Hughes Aircraft Company.
    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,003,18 6.PN.&OS=PN/5,003,186&RS=PN/5,003,186

[16] Eli Kintisch, “Bill Gates Funding Geoengineering Research,” Science Insider, 26 Jan 2010. http://blogs.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/01/bill-gates-fund.html.

[17] ETC Group, “Top-down Planet Hackers Call for Bottom-up Governance: Geoengineers’ Bid to Establish Voluntary Testing Regime Must Be Opposed,” 11 Feb 2010. http://www.etcgroup.org/en/node/5073

[18] Food and Water Watch: http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/water/world-water/right/

[19] Col Tamzy J. House, et al. “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025,” Department of Defense U.S. Air Force, 17 Jun 1996. Publicly released August 1996. Reproduced at Federation of American Scientists:
    http://www.fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/v3c15/v3c15-1.htm

[20] Weather Modicaton Association website: http://www.weathermodification.org/

[21] Weather Modification Association, “Position Statement on the Environmental Impact of Using Silver Iodides as a Cloud Seeding Agent,” July 2009.
    http://www.weathermodification.org/AGI_toxicity.pdf

[22] World Meteorological Organization, “WMO Statement on Weather Modification,” UN Commission for Atmospheric Sciences Management Group, 26 Sep 2007.
    http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/arep/wwrp/new/documents/WM_statement_guidelines_approved.pdf

[23] Donald J. Travis, et al. “Contrails reduce daily temperature range,” Nature 418, 601, 8 Aug 2002. Reproduced in full by University of Washington, Dept. of Atmospheric Sciences:
    http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~rennert/etc/courses/pcc587/ref/Travis-etal2002_Nature.pdf

[24] Subsidiary Body on Scientific, Technical and Technological Advice, “In-depth Review of the Work on Biodiversity and Climate Change, Draft Recommendation,” Convention on Biological Diversity, United Nations Environmental Programme, UNEP/CBD/SBTTA/14/L.9, 15 May 2010. http://www.cbd.int/doc/meetings/sbstta/sbstta-14/in-session/sbstta-14-L-09-en.pdf

[25] United States Code, Title 50, Chapter 32, “Chemical and Biological Warfare Program.” http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/50C32.txt

[26] James Rodger Fleming, “The pathological history of weather and climate modification: Three cycles of promise and hype,” Historical Studies in the Physical and Biological Sciences, Vol. 37, No. 1, 2006. Available at
    http://www.colby.edu/sts/06_fleming_pathological.pdf

[27] Stephen Cole, “Weather on Demand,” American Heritage, 2005. http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/it/2005/2/2005_2_48.shtml

[28] Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese, “The History of Radar,” BBC, 14 Jul 2003. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A591545

[29] Fleming, citing New York Times, 15 Nov 1946, 24.

[30] Squires, P. & Smith, E. J., “The Artificial Stimulation of Precipitation by Means of Dry Ice,” Australian Journal of Scientific Research, Series A: Physical Sciences, vol. 2, p.232, 1949AuSRA…2..232S, 1949. Republished at Harvard University:
    http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1949AuSRA…2..232S/0000244.000.html

Also see: Stephen Cole, “Weather on Demand,” American Heritage, 2005.
    http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/it/2005/2/2005_2_48.shtml

[31] Life Magazine, “Solution to Water Shortage: Rain makers’ success shows how New York could fill its reservoirs,” p. 113, 20 Feb 1950.
    http://books.google.com/books?id=FVMEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA113&dq=Irving+Langmuir&as_pt=MAGAZINES&cd=1#v=onepage&q=Irving%20Langmuir &f=false

[32] Life Magazine, “U.S. Water: We can supplement our outgrown sources at a price,” 21 Aug 1950, p. 52.
    http://books.google.com/books?id=wUoEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52&dq=Irving+Langmuir+rainmaker&source=bl&ots=Ehqq8hZNsE&sig=
    tkN51NoxqMsKVq6ClZU9Hvej8g0&hl=en&ei=9mhMTO3vG93llQfjpJHGDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&v ed=0CCIQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

[33] John Vidal and Helen Weinstein, “RAF rainmakers ’caused 1952 flood’: Unearthed documents suggest experiment triggered torrent that killed 35 in Devon disaster,” The Guardian, 30 Aug 2001.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/silly/story/0,10821,544259,00.html

Also see: BBC News, “Rain-making link to killer floods,” 30 Aug 2001. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1516880.stm

[34] Jerry E. Smith, “Weather Warfare: The Military’s Plan to Draft Mother Nature,” Adventures Unlimited Press, 2006. pp. 47-54.
    http://books.google.com/books?id=G7t260XD8AYC&pg=PA47&dq=stormfury&hl=en&ei=9wJ
    OTOfVE4G88gbZ3IGaDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDEQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=stormfury&f=f alse

[35] ibid. pp. 54-60.

[36] Richard Gray, “How we made the Chernobyl rain,” Daily Telegraph, 22 Apr 2007.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1549366/How-we-made-the-Chernobyl-rain.html

[37] Ian O’Neill, “The Chinese Weather Manipulation Missile Olympics,” Universe Today, 12 Aug 2008.
    http://www.universetoday.com/2008/08/12/the-chinese-weather-manipulation-missile-olympics/

Taken from http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20369

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=FA4FC1DA155D4C4FAC883844D2CBCD60

it matters not whether they manipulate the atmosphere or the weather,,,,,,,,their simulations always show the same results,,,,,,,,there is too many of us,,,,,,,,therefore they wish to reduce the population,,,,,,,,,,

Although the above sentence demonstrates the pure ignorance and blind stupidity of the bloodies it still does not change their modus operandi one iota,,,,,,,,,

According to their data we need to be culled,,,,,,,,

However if they honestly believe that they can present this case to ET as plausable explanations for their cut and chop job on this once beautiful planet then they are even more stupid than they are capable of realising,,,,,,,

there are other planets in our solar system in similar size to earth but with over twice the number of citizens living very happily and contented on them,,,,,,,,,

Listen up bloodies,change your tak, you are fooling no one,,,,,,,, and all the while making your case to be seen as reputable a very dim reality,,,,,,,

chucking poisons in the atmosphere to weaken the immune systems and alloys to change the radiation levels and alter climatic conditions is winning you not one single vote offworld,,,,,,

Jeez you guys come across well thick considering you've been running this show for over 30 thousand years,,,,,,,how many more millenia are you gonna need before you finally wake up and change your simulation parameters,,,,,,,,,

OR,IS IT TOO LATE,,,,

Cosmic Love

19. Link to Post #92
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Great post Corncrake, I vote #88 the best so far.

Corncrake lives 11 miles from London Heathrow, where 1,000 flights arrive daily.

At 11 miles aircraft passing overhead will be at 3,000 feet approximately.

1,000 flights x say 3 engines per aircraft is 3,000 engines per day going over poor old corncrake! Folks… read what he has to say…

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Corncrake (26th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    OK. Fred, they are definitely convincing me that there is something going on. lol
    What! Who has convinced you, and with what document or piece of evidence?

You are feeling unloved because everyone disagrees with poor old Icecold.

I see they are all throwing snowballs at your face, that doesn’t make them right.

Quote Now we have come this far we need to ascertain what it is they are doing....and what it is they are not doing.
    I can't believe there is a bio weapon program against the world population. That just can't be, the MIC and the PTB would also be victims.
    It has to be something else that is non-lethal in the sense that there is some other motive.
    So lets develop a rational black ops theory we can agree on?

Excluding crop spraying that takes place worldwide at 30feet above ground level.
    And,
    Excluding cloud seeding that generally takes place at either the base of the clouds or less than 10,000 feet.

I sincerely believe that the US Air Force or others are involved in I suspect limited testing, evaluation, and perhaps implementation of substances in the atmosphere around Washington State, Oregon, Idaho and Montana.

I sincerely believe that so called “chemtrailing” along with peak oil, water, global warming and others are psychological tools used within a propaganda campaign against mankind.

Where are all the engineers at Avalon?

22. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Chemtrails is no longer a word that does not meet with immediate resistance. Incorrect word. Some people will not even debate something is being sprayed because you use the word chemtrails. As rediculous as that is...they'll go to the argument that "chemtrails" don't exist.

"Geo engineering" is the hot new word and definition.

Geo Engineering is happening. To what extent,we all want to know.

To say it doesn't exist is like denying Fukashima is fine.

23. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fukashima IS fine right? No new reports means we're safe right? OH.... Japanese Government said to keep quit about it.
    http://yro.slashdot.org/story/11/04/...tm_medium=feed

OH....Hey.....There CAN'T be any GeoEngineering because they would tell us right?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

gigha (25th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

it doesnt really matter what the reason is.

one thing i DO know is few things are done for only one reason.
    another thing i know, is that residue has been looked at, by several different people,
    and these trails are said to contain alluminium, barium, and strontium.
    this stuff is coating the planet as a dusty layer.
    its getting into streams, lakes, rivers, sea's and oceans.
    its landing on the ground and being washed into the earth when it rains.

i say again,

Barium, Strontium, Alluminium.

i saw a doccumentry called 'what in the world are they spraying'

they checked the snow on mount shasta,
    it was said to contain many hundreds of times more aluminium than the safe level. maybe thousands (cant quite remember).
    people EAT that snow, when they climb the mountain!.....

i dont care why they are doing it. those chemicals are toxic to us.
    and they are being sprayed into the atmosphere every day nearly.

our government says nothing. in fact, they all say nothing.
    if it was legit, they would be falling over themselves to tell us about it.
    they would be lauding it as something they are doing out of concern for us,
    but they say nothing.

you wouldnt use those chemicals to garnish a meal,
    but you're breathing it in, eating it in foods, and bathing in it

Barium, Strontium, and alluminium.

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Corncrake (26th April 2011), meeradas (27th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011), TWINCANS (26th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Its not poison. ITS WEATHER MODIFICATION. WWIII is currently ongoing and 99% of humans are unaware of it. Its astounding, really. The reason Cts are prevailant in America on a daily basis is because many nations have HAARP like technologies. We are "protecting" our environments from other nations weather weapons. Katrina was a weather attack IMO, these tornados tearing through the midwest aren't natural. The age of atomic weaponry is all but obsolete, for now we have weapons that not only kill, they destroy infrastructure, economically cripple, yes, tectonic weaponry DOES exist and the tech. is as old as Tesla. All of this is done anonymously, with no accountability, which makes these types of wea[pons so appealing to the scum that are using them. Pandora's box has been opened. IMO, which is a fairly well informed one
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

heyokah (25th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011), TWINCANS (26th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

This is almost ENTIRELY done by private corporations too. "What, you can develop a usable system for enacting "Air Force 2025"?, Here's a few billion in contract form , you have 5 years to get it right and ready to use on a battlefield on a moments notice. Every employee you have will sign disclosure documents, if they say a word, they'll be imprisoned and fined. We expect regular updates". Then, the scum from Evergreen and Haliburton would dance a jig out of the room and to the bank. This is probably eerily similar to what really is said I would guess. Once this technology exists, we become FORCED to develop it faster and better than the next guy or risk getting "outstormed" or "out-natural disastered" by China or Russia. Again, IMO.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

TWINCANS (26th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Koyaanisqatsi,

Im struggling a bit with some of your points.

You say Katrina was a weather attack, by this do you mean it was “manufactured” and not caused by nature?

Tornados in the mid west again you say they are not natural?

I have heard it mentioned about Katrina before on a radio show, but I have to say some very sound scientific evidence exists pointing at the way tropical revolving storms propagate and this would of course include Katrina. Likewise with the tornados

Can you tell us more why Katrina for example,.. Hurricanes happen every year and have always done so. Sure Katrina was a big storm but as I say science has sound explanations as to why it was a big storm..

32. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

How great is it Geo Engineering is G.E. for short? Must be a conspiracy. And G.E. is the largest manufacturer of engine components in the world.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social..._77736461.html
    And that's on a liberal's website. We all know about GE getting a tax favor after Obama put the President of GE on his counsel.

GE claims the only reason they did'nt pay taxes last year was because they lost so much money lending to underqualified homeowners and did'nt know they could'nt pay it back.

Thus the tax write off for lost investment.

Bull****.

They started in Car Loans and went into Home Loans.
    http://www.bnet.com/blog/auto-busine...ar-market/1068

Staying on topic..... Geo Engineering is real...GE is real.. And SOMEONE isn't talking.

Remember ...sign a great package to secure the rest of you and your families life. Break the contract? Maybe broke and your family is broke.

AND? You could spend the rest of your life behind bars for breach of National Security. YOU signed it.

Bless the Camelot/Avalon Whistleblowers. You guys have huervo ranchchero's.

Thank You for that.. Someone will come forward in due time to do a disclosure about Geo and that will be that.

Then what?

I TOLD you so has no merit anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast