Closed Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks

Default Re: Integrity

Oh boy, hearing the word integrity so much over the last couple of days. Does anyone really knows what it is supposed to mean anyway? *g* I just hope that the atmosphere here won't be tainted by all the events recently any longer no more. I am recently joined up at the nexus forum myself. Not yet activated the account, but I will drop by in the next days. I have chosen the same name as here and for now that is enough integrity for me.

MfG

Martin

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martin For This Post:

edina (25th April 2011), Gardener (26th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (25th April 2011), Jendayi (25th April 2011), skippy (25th April 2011), sllim11 (25th April 2011), Tahi (25th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #402
    Inelia

How did a thread about the exploration of integrity become about who was or wasn't banned at Avalon?

At what point was the thread hijacked and bastardised? And by whom? Very telling.

I say lets get back to topic: Instead of attacking one person's view of what is integrity, or attack the fact that some of us have decided to explore this question, why not explore what it means to you?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

3optic (25th April 2011), DeDukshyn (25th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (25th April 2011), Gardener (26th April 2011), Hervé (25th April 2011), king anthony (26th April 2011), Nortreb (26th April 2011), Snowbird (25th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (25th April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #403
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Martin (here)
    Oh boy, hearing the word integrity so much over the last couple of days. Does anyone really knows what it is supposed to mean anyway? *g* I just hope that the atmosphere here won't be tainted by all the events recently any longer no more. I am recently joined up at the nexus forum myself. Not yet activated the account, but I will drop by in the next days. I have chosen the same name as here and for now that is enough integrity for me.

MfG

Martin
    Lol, you’re on a thread called ‘Integrity’. What did you expect, a discussion about French fries

Integrity is just a word, it is the values it connotes we are trying to discuss. Sometimes one word is just not enough.

Peace

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (25th April 2011), Nasu (25th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), Tahi (25th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #404
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Listen up, Folks: here is an example of where I draw the line.

Céline wrote here:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...ll=1#post10203

Quote dont come to canada, bill and inelia. I promise you both that I will expose you as frauds if you attempt to peddle your snake oil here...
    The Avalon members (aroundthetable, goldenyears and modwiz) who thanked that post revealed their real views. That's fine, of course - but they also communicated clearly that Avalon is not an appropriate community for them to be members. If someone just doesn't understand that, there's not a lot more I can do to explain.
    Bill, don't be disingenuous, you are quoting part of a post.
    How do you know they agreed with the post in its entirety?
    Or if in part? And if in part, which part?
    Things are starting to get into the surreal now.
    It is almost like the twilight zone.
    I would have to think it is carrot time again, except I am not sure who to carrot first.
    hi m'lord... i would like a carrot... just to get me back on my feet again...
    You of all people would be welcome to some if I had any left.
    But to eat, not up your nostrologies.
    Be well brother.

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    How did a thread about the exploration of integrity become about who was or wasn't banned at Avalon?

At what point was the thread hijacked and bastardised? And by whom? Very telling.

I say lets get back to topic: Instead of attacking one person's view of what is integrity, or attack the fact that some of us have decided to explore this question, why not explore what it means to you?
    I am glad you asked.
    To me, it means standing for what I believe is right and/or defending those who haven't done anything wrong and that is regardless of who attacks you.
    My colours don't run. I stand and don't back down or back off.
    And that isn't internet talk, you can take that to the bank.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 25th April 2011 at 13:35.

8. Link to Post #405
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Bloody hell, I come back after a day to a thread which looked as though it would be really interesting and have just had to wade thorough all this bickering !!!!!!!
    Wake up people ! If it's like this when we're only connected by bits of wire and plastic, imagine what it would be like in a flesh and blood community ! And maybe that's something we can learn from ...... ? Anyone who believes that a "spiritual" community is all fluffy bunnies and candles needs to get their head from out of their arse ! Conflict and disagreement are a part and parcel of our current dualistic, physical reality. I don't like it either, but tough sh1t. A couple of brief observations :
    - Plenty of people have clearly expressed a meaning of integrity, why not get back to discussing that, rather than questioning anybody elses (integrity, that is) ?
    - Integrity and "free speech" are not necessarily the same thing.
    - And finally, an apt little gem of my own creation ........

"Wisdom is knowing when to tell someone to **** off"

Sweet dreams, Philip
    Last edited by mosquito; 25th April 2011 at 14:05. Reason: Spolling mistake

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (25th April 2011), Isthatso (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (25th April 2011), loveandgratitude (26th April 2011), Miller (26th April 2011), mondaze (25th April 2011), shijo (25th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), Snowbird (25th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #406
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

<snip>With integrity, there is no two-facedness, no camouflaged position, no variance of view depending on the circumstances or who one is with.

Or what forum one posts on.

The criterion we use with all members, no matter how longstanding, is that if we had known [ --- insert something new that emerges about this person here --- ] when we'd welcomed them in the first place, we would not have accepted their application, then we may ask them to leave.

<snip>Clearly their membership was a mistake - on our part.

<snip>I do welcome all views and perspectives.
    The thread's first post was not just about the subject of integrity, it was about members getting banned and Bill's perception on that, on why he had done so or would do so.

It wasn't as though this thread was bastardised by members [Icecold made reference to an act of sodomy - that does not mean all who wished to speak about banned members would be so rough with our suggestions] looking to change its subject - the subject was already a part of it.

And it is an integral part of it in relation to Avalon and what is occurring here right now, and it is of some concern for people. It was not an act of hijack, it is something people wanted to discuss and it is about the subject matter of integrity.

11. Link to Post #407
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

C'mon guys this has been done to death.. I think we're treading over old ground here!

Have we established what Integrity means?
    Do we understand what will and what will not be tolerated at Avalon?

I think this has been a learning curve for everyone involved, I foresee a bright and positive future for the community of Avalon !

Now could I make a request to the Mod team in having this thread closed.

Thanks

-DH.

12. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Thanks Inelia... it went from Integrity to Entitlement...
    which is a whole 'nother big can a worms...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

jjl (25th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #409
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

There was a valid point brought up by Ross, and at least one other instance that I saw, where a couple of ad hominem attacks showed up in this thread that were not dealt with quickly. I'll offer a personal apology for not catching these quickly, and now we have replies (some reasoned and wise, some not so wise) to those being re-quoted back. Being late to clean these up causes both the problem that they were left there in the first place and it is one of the things mods are asked to contain, and the problem that the replies quoting the ad hominem attacks can look like Swiss cheese after surgically removing chunks of words. But, I'm going to try to do my best anyway.

So, I'll close this thread for a few minutes while I do that task.

Thanks,

Dennis

{edit} Ross' observation was in a different thread.

I did remove one small exchange by a couple of members that was ad hominem - and tangential to the thread as well.

I had read all of this thread before, and a quick scan back over the posts shows me that it would be impossible to remove the names (forum pseudonym 'handles') that have been brought up numerous times, of people recently retired from Avalon - some bringing up these names in incredulity, some in defense, some gobsmacked at what was written elsewhere. Though this stuff is a tangent to Bill's original post about Integrity, in my opinion it was nonetheless directly tangential and does not appear to me wholly intended to segue away from the topic of "Integrity." However, I believe that dead horse has been beaten sufficiently.

I would hope, at this point, that if anyone really wants to keep this thread going, that they will regroup, and go back to the original topic of Integrity as a general concept and not about individuals recently departed.

Thanks,

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 25th April 2011 at 15:47.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

greybeard (25th April 2011), John Parslow (25th April 2011), K626 (25th April 2011), loveandgratitude (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), Nasu (25th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (25th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Hi Inelia. You make a good point. Definitions are worth exploring here. Very simply I've always felt that living with integrity means that one keeps their word. For me this is often one of the principles that alerts me to when things may be out of balance. Bill expanded on this defenition quite well.

Quote The best definition of integrity I ever heard is when one's beliefs, actions and statements are all in alignment.
    However discussing who has been banned is actually on topic. Bill goes on to say,

Quote The criterion we use with all members, no matter how longstanding, is that if we had known [ --- insert something new that emerges about this person here --- ] when we'd welcomed them in the first place, we would not have accepted their application, then we may ask them to leave.
    Generally rules are rules and don't leave much room for discussion. I don't have a problem with this in a private forum so there isn't much to discuss there. I have at times expressed dismay at seeing members leave as I enjoyed their contributions but this has been well covered by many. If I were asked to leave I might be disappointed but life does go on and (forgive the triteness ) as Alexander Graham Bell said, “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

edina (25th April 2011), gigha (25th April 2011), Isthatso (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), sandy (25th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #411
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I really like this quote 3 otpic, thanks for sharing it, this perspective can be very healing....

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” by Alexander Graham Bell
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

InTheBackground (25th April 2011), sandy (25th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #412
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

The multiple bannings that have occurred recently have the appearance of being unjustified and are dividing the Avalon community. This not only affects the integrity of the Avalon community, but also calls into question the integrity of the forces behind those bannings.

Quote At what point was the thread hijacked and bastardised? And by whom? Very telling.
    This thread has not been hijacked or bastardized, in my opinion. It is right on target, still talking about integrity, but there may be interested parties that don't want this subject explored as it may incriminate their integrity.

Quote I say lets get back to topic: Instead of attacking one person's view of what is integrity, or attack the fact that some of us have decided to explore this question, why not explore what it means to you?
    That is indeed what this discussion has been about. Integrity does not imply that justice has been done or fairness has been achieved. What we have witnessed here at Avalon is this very phenomenon -- integrity leading to injustice. It is an open wound that needs care and proper healing if we hope to avoid a festering infection.

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

andywight (25th April 2011), edina (25th April 2011), Flash (25th April 2011), Gardener (26th April 2011), giovonni (25th April 2011), Gone001 (25th April 2011), InTheBackground (25th April 2011), Isostool (26th April 2011), John Parslow (25th April 2011), Lettherebelight (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), Nasu (25th April 2011), Oxygen (25th April 2011), sandy (25th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011), skippy (25th April 2011), thunder24 (25th April 2011), ViralSpiral (25th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #413
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

It may sound kind of obvious and cliche, but years ago someone changed my life by simply saying, "When you walk and talk the truth of your life, you will find that it aligns itself in harmony." This has been an ongoing practice for me ever since. I have many reasons to deceive myself or act in a way that misaligns with my turth. Conflict avoidance or simple lack of courage for example. This is part of what integrity means to me.

I think there are two discussions happening here. I don't know for sure, but I think Bill was trying to start a discussion about integirty which happened to exist within the greater context of the recent bannngs. If he wanted it to be specifically about the bannings, then he would have been more direct. Hell, I thought he was referring to something with Kerry when I read it.

Then some people wanted the thread to be about the details of those specific bannings and absolutely will not let go until they feel satisfied that everything was fair and justified or, barring that, Bill apologizes and reinstates everyone.

I am proposing that this thread be locked and two new ones created. One to discuss integrity. And another for the torch and pitchfork crowd. (no disrespect, really. That's just what I see in my mind. Oh c'mon, it's funny!)
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

edina (25th April 2011), Gardener (26th April 2011), Isthatso (25th April 2011), Lifesong (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #414
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Icecold, allow me to hijack your writing on one of the other threads, on topics unrelated to this one. It can help to explain so much in my opinion.

Please bare with me with this long post, there is a logic throughout that has to be explained.

For those that love Charles, I am in for a real blasting here, so please, replace Charles by the 33, in case he was truly genuine as you may believe. It is the principles that matter here, not the persons. The following is, in my view, for the welfare of us all.

It goes as follows:

Quote Re: Chemtrail pilot talks
    From Icecold:
    What happened to the thread??????

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.

As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs. For example, in reading about gun control, people usually prefer sources that affirm their existing attitudes. They also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position.

Biased search, interpretation and/or recall have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a stronger weighting for data encountered early in an arbitrary series) and illusory correlation (in which people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

A series of experiments in the 1960s suggested that people are biased towards confirming their existing beliefs. Later work explained these results in terms of a tendency to test ideas in a one-sided way, focusing on one possibility and ignoring alternatives. In combination with other effects, this strategy can bias the conclusions that are reached. Explanations for the observed biases include wishful thinking and the limited human capacity to process information. Another proposal is that people show confirmation bias because they are pragmatically assessing the costs of being wrong, rather than investigating in a neutral, scientific way.

Confirmation biases contribute to overconfidence in personal beliefs and can maintain or strengthen beliefs in the face of contrary evidence. Hence they can lead to disastrous decisions, especially in organizational, military, political and social contexts.

Now a little history:

1. Charles/33 come in somewhere last August or even prior in Bill’s life. He/they presented himself/themselves as the destructor of Avalon, and of Bill in his physical body – following Kerry, Bill still has death threats. The destructor, Charles, has a change of heart – having had his life spared thanks to Bill - and won’t do the job given to him.

This could (speculation here) only means he won’t kill him, because he owes him that much. Therefore, he and/or they 33, found a mean of doing the job while not having to make Bill disappear, by killing Avalon.

In the mind of paid “problem solvers” this is a great gift and a real change of heart, what Charles did. I do thank Charles for sparing Bill’s life.

2. Now, the best way to destroy something is through looking at its prey, its behaviour, habits, weaknesses and strengths, be it in commercial terms between competitors, in hunter’s terms during hunting season, or in a killer’s/33/destructors terms.

So, Avalon’ structure is analysed, Bill’s behaviour is analysed, and every important member of Avalon is analysed – through regular means, simple behavioural and structural studies (barely speculative, this is how it is done on a regular basis in ordinary businesses and more in depth by the army during wartime).

Other means – unknown to normal folks - may have been used to see the future potential of members and their impact on Avalon (speculation here).

Then measures are taken. And this with the outmost grace and pleasantness if it was coming from Charles. If you master the information and know how, why would you be unpleasant?

3. The measure taken will always start with the easiest, namely structures and behaviours. Here Icecold article comes in handy
    Quote ]“people are biased towards confirming their existing beliefs”.
    Furthermore, what will often be considered is in fact biased:

Quote ]“gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs” .
    You can be absolutely sure about this. This is people’s basic behaviours. This is why change is so hard to achieve in families, organisations, societies or forums. As Carmody just mentioned in another thread, we are pre-wired to see in certain ways, to “lie to ourselves” for faster brain processing.

Now, was there any more emotionally significant issues for Bill and Richard than Avalon existence – which, standing alone, is quite an emotional issue. The answer is yes: Bill’s life, consciously or not, and Richard’s wife, consciously or not.

I explain: Bill has been threatened covertly or overtly for a while (see Kerry’s comments). Anybody in his place would feel edgy. This may cloud one’s reactions and behaviours.

On the other hand, the most interesting hitting point was Richard, he was holding the day to day aspects of the forum together. Get at him and be efficient, to make sure he holds a constant grudge, that will permeate even when the Avalon’s problem is resolved (meaning dead).

How do you do it? Here are some speculations, based of reading through the lines of Céline’s posts on Avalon: Through Richard’s weakest point, Céline. Be nice to Céline, make sure she feels like a potential saviour, an extraordinary women and hit when she is on the downside of manic disorder. She will pick on it.

Richard’s will feel edgy for the forum and for his wife at the same time (for losing her personally or through the illness), and he will make mistakes. Easy, just drive the guy crazy. Any other extra stress – which may have inadvertently been given by stressed out Bill or others, and there it is, mistakes in behaviours.

One of the main characteristic of manipulators is that they will end up having people do things that are entirely out of their natural make up. Ex: Vincent Lacroix in Quebec who stole 30 millions$ from pension funds- his accountant is now in jail and he still does not understands how come he let this fraud go on, this was out of character for him, but he rots in jail, while Lacroix is basically out.

Following Icecold article, this:

Quote “explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence)”.
    In behavioural science, you can absolutely count on this.

What are the expected behaviours/desires we can count on here precisely:

INTEGRITY for one (established expected belief system, positive in open relationship, but usable if one wants destruction) –
    POLARISATION – BITCHING for the other (expected behaviour when grudge/beliefs blindness holds).

Once the first results show up and the strategy is well implemented, the manipulators can leave, human behaviour will take over, this becomes automatic, pre-wiring and grudge doing the job.

4. Why do I bring this point: In my idea, anything still polarized in this forum is the result of what went on previously.

When we continue, anyone of us, hammering this nail, we are pursuing the manipulation job already started by PTB and/or the 33 and/or Charles.

Furthermore, we can be assured that this will be tried again if the forum holds up. If we know how manipulation works, it will be easier to defeat.

When I deal with manipulators, one thing I do is to behave in unexpected ways. I behave and react in unexpected ways that are not in my basic temperament, in order to throw the manipulators off and have the time to recoup and strategize. This is difficult to do when one is basically straightforward and honest.

It took me literally 35 years to learn. Do I like it: NO. Do I have to do it? Usually not, I just leave. But I will do it if needed, while trying to hold love in my heart - these manipulators are only doing what they have learned, and it pays them well. And most manipulators are not aware of manipulating – not true for the trained ones.

5. Please, stop doing the manipulators jobs. Openly desiring integrity and transparency for example, in open relationships, is entirely fine and helpful. Doing the same in manipulative circumstances is naive and not helpful. IMHO.

Relaying suspicion, he said, she said, he said, and trashing anybody that have regular behaviour (sometimes without grandeur, but just human petiteness) in any way is doing the manipulator’s job, for him. How silly will we get?

6. This is why I was trying to mitigate what was said in some of my posts, and told some of you to rest. Rest, recoup and relaunch with open heart. Lets stop doing the destructive job started by manipulators and please move on to better areas of openness.

I really hope that Richard and Céline are reading this as well because I am sure they are fundamentally of good hearts, as Bill is as well, and that these behaviours could be stopped. Mourning is over, destruction happened, now lets move on. I also hope Bill reads it.

7. Lets go back to open, honest and working relationships and really define what is

INTEGRITY

for each one of us, and for us all.

Thanks to all for your patience at reading this long post, hopefully it will be helpful. Love to all.

Flash
    Last edited by Flash; 25th April 2011 at 20:28.

25. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

astrid (26th April 2011), Belle (25th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (25th April 2011), dan i el (25th April 2011), Dorok (26th April 2011), Gardener (26th April 2011), giovonni (25th April 2011), Hervé (26th April 2011), hohoemi (26th April 2011), Isthatso (25th April 2011), K626 (25th April 2011), Lifesong (25th April 2011), loveandgratitude (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), mondaze (25th April 2011), mosquito (26th April 2011), Nairnia (25th April 2011), Nasu (25th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), sepia (25th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), sunflower (26th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #415
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i think what happened was, some people from here were saying things about bill and others, on another site.
    i think bill and others found out about it.
    i think a decision was made to drop a few members,
    and the whole thing was dressed up to look like a thread about integrity.
    to make it more palatable for everyone.
    otherwise we are left with a massive coincidence,
    a thread about integrity was started at the same time as people were being banned for a lack of it, and the two events are in no way are related.

it wasnt hijacked or bastardised, it was started by bill in relation to verbal attacks against him.

may i ask why you think it was hijacked?, and who was responsible?,
    and also, may i ask what you think is 'very telling'?

or were we supposed to have an intellectual debate about integrity, while other members were being booted out?
    with no one saying anything about it. (integrity?)

we all know why this thread was born.

steve
    Last edited by SKAWF; 25th April 2011 at 20:43.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

edina (26th April 2011), Isostool (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), Martin (25th April 2011), Miller (26th April 2011), mondaze (25th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011), TigerLilly (26th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #416
    Inelia

Well steve, you are persistent, that's for sure.

It's funny how we read things through our own filters.

Can I ask you, what's with the hostility toward Bill?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Nortreb (26th April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #417
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Little bit patronising sweetie?

K
    Last edited by K626; 25th April 2011 at 20:54.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Gardener (26th April 2011), Isostool (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), Miller (26th April 2011), mondaze (25th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #418
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Dear Bill

Please stand back for a week and take a deep breath, jump out of the cocoon, remove yourself from all the drama and take in where you are, what you are doing and why.

Please do not come back with an answer until you have collected all your thoughts.

We are all here for one reason and one reason only...remember what you started with Kerry all those years ago...and why! To see seek the 'truth' and pass it on...

Don't get engulfed with all the politics of the 'merry go round'...look around you and ask how other 'truth seekers' would react to all this! ... David Icke is a supreme example...and many more...you know I have followed him from day one...(as I have with both you and Kerry)when he was ridiculed on the Wogan show, and he just had a handful of folk attending to his talks/seminars ... he just kept chipping away...remained on track and hardly ever steered away from his mission. Look at him now.

The dark ones have many tricks up their sleeves and will try all they can to divert you from your 'mission' ...don't lose track...stop trying to find out what he or she said and whos back stabbing who and why whats what and where!! do what you came here to do... TO PASS ON TRUTH AND WAKE EM UP.

You are a great interviewer...in fact I would put you on par with Parky!!!

Just bloody well do what you came here to do...and stop piss arsing around with trivialities!!!!

And Inelia if you really do care for Bill ... support this message and get it sorted...

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 25th April 2011 at 21:53.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Isthatso (25th April 2011), K626 (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), loveandgratitude (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), Martin (25th April 2011), mosquito (26th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), silverchimes (25th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #419
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i'm not hostile to bill in any way.
    in spite of everything thats happened over the last couple of months,
    i believe in what he's trying to do.
    i was watching an interview only this morning,
    and i felt bad for the crap thats been thrown at him in recent times.
    and yet he's still there standing up, putting one foot in front of the other.
    i respect that.
    sometimes the hardest thing in the world to do,
    is to get back up after you've been knocked down.

my response wasnt in any way hostile either.
    i assure you the only thing i was feeling, was flabbergasted,
    that you thought the thread was hijacked.

interesting what you say about filters.

i'm suprised you actually posted what you did. flabbergasted you might say.
    there cant be many people who have read this thread, and not realised what it was about.
    even bill has posted to confirm this.
    which is why i had to respond to YOUR post.

i'll say again, i believe in what bill stands for.
    i have no hostility against him at all.
    your assumptions about me are inncorrect.

without wishing to appear hostile,
    may i have your answers to the questions i asked you.

cheers

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (26th April 2011), Dorok (26th April 2011), edina (26th April 2011), Isostool (26th April 2011), Martin (25th April 2011), mondaze (25th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #420
    Inelia

steve, Thank you for the clarification, much appreciated.

Answer to your question: very telling in how the person/s who have been working very hard to pollute/destroy Avalon can take a thread about a very high vibrational level topic and corrupt it onto low level drama.

Viking, Bill is very much on his mission, which is on track and going strong what he posts in Avalon is by no means the bulk of his work. Thank you for your passion and concern. Things are moving very quickly and very nicely!
    Last edited by Inelia; 25th April 2011 at 21:13.

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

DoubleHelix (26th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (25th April 2011), Fred Steeves (25th April 2011), gigha (25th April 2011), Hervé (25th April 2011), Nortreb (26th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2011), Sierra (25th April 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011), skippy (25th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (25th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast