Closed Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 1 9 19 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #161
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Integrity

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    i had written a long response to this thread, but somehow words aren't doing it for me much these days.
    There just doesn't seem to be words to fit what is currently happening.
    I seem to be "thinking" in sounds and light, vibrations now.
    I don't really understand it, but i do know its happening.
    We are in very magical times.

This clip sums it all up, forget the 2012 title, its not what its about.
    Please watch.
    Blessings,
    A
    I was watching this vid before I started reading this thread.

Wasnt going to post till watched your vid Astrid. This answered a lot of questions for me... (last weekend) hadnt expect the thread to move in this direction. So just going with the flow...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahi For This Post:

astrid (23rd April 2011), NinJin (26th April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote LOL. You have never been the victim of other forum members digging into your private life or information to use against you in an argument?

You haven't lived Kimberley. You will just have to live with people wanting to protect their anonymity.

The world is not the fairyland some think it is.
    Quote I have been a public figure on commercial radio for more than half my life I am 53 in a week and have been on commercial radio as a voice since 1976.... you think I am in fairyland. hahahhaha Love you!!!
    This is why we are here, to put our guards down, relax and breath. The world has been fed negative thoughts and false affirmations thought of as truth by all groups of people, especially those with influence and power.It's not something trivial, but very dangerous indeed. We are here to stop that, and realize that we are one body, if one of us is hurt it will affect the rest of us directly or indirectly. This predatory tendency among the people is the very thing that prevents awakening. It gives rise to competition, mistrusting and false social behaviour as a protective barrier.Like pretending.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 23rd April 2011 at 02:59.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

I LOVE THE NEW BREED OF ANGELS AND HIGH ENERGY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ATTRACTED TO AVALON OF LATE. A breathe of fresh air has entered the room. This house seems to be far more peaceful these days. The TROLL ALERT seems to be working for now.
    Let us all support each other in our endeavour to learn, grow and evolve rather than what has happened of late by only a few people who enjoyed behaving rudely, attacking wonderful loving people. Let us keep up the good work to keep our house in order, enjoying this Forum and working together to keep this wonderful house a place where integrity abides.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

astrid (23rd April 2011), Davidallany (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), karelia (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), Spirithorse (23rd April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    Quote Posted by Mr54 (here)
    Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    Quote Posted by Mr54 (here)
    Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)

Quote Posted by Belle
    'IMO, FWIW, people will be lost to Avalon one way or another, Janos. If the people that have been banned return, some of us will leave. I have spent more and more time lurking rather than signing in lately. It is annoying to be on a thread I enjoy only to have it interrupted by someone who feels they must attack a poster rather than discuss the ideas that are presented. It would be hard to believe that their aggressiveness was not a deliberate personal attack, no matter what their justification for such behavior may be. There is enough of that in the world.'
    Belle - I have been feeling just the same. It is hard sometimes not to take certain comments personally and as has been discussed on the forum ad infinitum this is mostly due to the way they are phrased. It is amazing the difference a few smileys or the occasional IMHO can make! In fact there was a whole thread devoted to this a while back.
    Hey corncrake can you point me in the direction of some of the posts that have inspired this thread. I've been here intermittently and haven't seen any. Sounds like things are getting crazy again!
    I disagree, I don't see things getting crazier... there'll always be the odd bit of noise, that's expected, but I think of late things have settled.

Hey Devil Pigeon! That was my sense too, things seem much more ordered recently to me too. I was just wondering where all of the dissent and aggression was to be found?
    Hey Mr54! Ah yes, apologies, just re-read your post. TBH I'm not sure whether the 'dissenting' posts are concentrated in a particular thread or are dispersed... I've not noticed anything particularly untoward recently anyway.
    Wow, go away for a few hours and return to find all of the above!

For clarity, I was addressing the post Janos made about allowing banned posters to return to Avalon in an attempt to bring people together. My comment was intended to point out that some current members would leave if the banned posters returned...due to the aggressiveness of personal attacks on other posters...thus negating his well meaning attempt at healing the fracture.

I have never been personally attacked by anyone on this forum. I seriously dislike reading an interesting thread and having it disrupted by nasty comments...it ruins the flow and makes me think twice about posting my thoughts or questions.

I think Bill and the mods have done amazingly well under the circumstances to make people feel at home and comfortable here. I have ground rules in my home and guests/family/friends all clearly understand the consequence of breaking the rules...if they don't like them, they don't have to come over. Bill's house has ground rules as well, and the consequence of breaking the rules have been made clear.

Whew! I think that covers it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd April 2011 at 04:53. Reason: fix quote'ing

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), GaiaJeanie (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote For the record IMHO (in my humble opinion) I do not understand why people on this forum have "silly" names like Mr 54??? or DropD, or Icecold and I could go on and on and on... very few use their real name??? What is that all about? I have never understood that. I have been on-line and on chats and forums since the get go. I have always been some form of my real name. What are most of you all hiding from? I have nothing to hide..I am in no fear.. it feels as if you with not real names are hiding something? Or in fear?

I sure hope that you all can see how this fits into this thread of "integrity".
    In my humble opinion, your post sounds a little to PC, to me, as to why people use other name's AND implying they have something to fear and that they may lack integrity because of it?. That is nonsense IMHO. People use different "handles" in many walks of life.

Musicians
    Poets
    Writers
    Truckers
    Forum members, to name some.

I have (to many to count) PM's and E-mails from Members whom 95% sign off with their real names. Many on the forum board, prefer using a "handle" simply because it's different, because they want to, and because its allowed.

Regards,

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 23rd April 2011 at 03:41.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), Gaia (23rd April 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), Lettherebelight (15th May 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), Mandala (23rd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Janos (here)
    And as someone so eloquently quoted, I’ve never had to throw anyone out of my house that I’d invited in. Why are you feeling the need to do so with increasing frequency?
    If you're really asking that question, you've either not read or not understood anything I've written.

(And this disconnect of understanding is exactly what I was describing...)
    Speaking of throwing stones… that one did not go unnoticed. Nor was it much appreciated.

You sure you really want to go down this road again?

Can you really afford to alienate the people who have tirelessly worked to keep the peace?

Do you really need any further bad press or bad blood between the forums?

I will have you know that bashing of you or Avalon on Nexus has been discouraged in the extreme. We’ve moved on from that a long time ago. Then comes this latest train of drama… And it’s all over the front page of the board again, distracting people from important information.

If you are going to continue to ban people, then as a professional courtesy please ban everyone that’s ruffled your feathers all at once, so we can cope with the 3 or 4 weeks of fallout it will invariably bring at Nexus, and get back to discussing real and important business that affects every man, woman, and child on the planet.

I did not throw the first stones. I'm willing to engage with a extremely wide range of people. Anyone who knows me personally knows this.
    Whether you threw the ‘first stones’ or not is unknown to me. What is known to me is that you insist on continuing to throw them. This does not speak well for someone of your capacity or intellect. You are better than this, sir, and need to stop playing these silly games. Your first response to me was professional and polite. You somehow felt the need to edit it to not be, and *poke* me along the way by insulting my intelligence and making it out like I somehow did not comprehend what you had written.

I asked:

Quote Posted by Janos (here)
    Why are you feeling the need to do so with increasing frequency?
    And you replied:

If you're really asking that question, you've either not read or not understood anything I've written.

(And this disconnect of understanding is exactly what I was describing...)
    I am asking that question as it seems like either hundreds of members, the vast majority of which whom were Avalonians in good standing, along with nearly the entire mod team (minus 1?), chose to depart from here, some voluntarily, some involuntarily.

In all my years upon years of being a member of, and moderating/administrating forums, I’ve never run across that kind of egress from anywhere.

Are people who have been respected here really ‘crossing the lines’?

Now, either all those people who have left or were made to leave were somehow cursed with some rare and strange affliction causing them to go insane all at the same time…

Or you’ve changed somehow.

But after a while (and often after really quite a long while) - I draw the line at offensive, ignorant, destructive trolling and backstabbing. This offends one of my very core values. To draw that line is not a weakness.
    That is understandable and expected. Few will truly criticize that. There are always a few who are there just to cause problems, but I do not think that those who have been banned recently are among those.

Folks like Goldenyears, Modwiz… are you kidding me?

You have in the past stated that you wanted to make this a ‘safe’ place for people.

Often, ‘safe’ = sanitised = stagnant.

I highly doubt you want an entire forum full of ‘me too’ers’.

As one member wrote to me (quite true - and this made me laugh):

This forum has become a haven and a refuge and is, in my view, only preserved by your willingness to actively guard and protect it. It is your house after all, and if someone repeatedly hoists their muddy boots onto the couch, carves their initials in the table, drinks too much, makes an ass of themselves and absconds with the silverware, then good riddance.
    Be careful how far you go with that ‘Dictator of Light’ mentality, or ye just may find yourself alone in a crowd of people not worth talking to. Tend carefully to that discordant 10%. It’s where the growth and real innovation always lie.

I truly wish you alll the best, whether you believe it or not, Bill.

If I didn't, I wouldn't have spent all the time I have trying to bury the hatchet between the two boards. If I were you, I'd find out who your friends TRULY are, and fast. Friends aren't afraid to call a spade a spade, and oft will tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear.

All the best,

~Janos.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Post:

edina (23rd April 2011), Heather2017 (23rd April 2011), Icecold (23rd April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011), jorr lundstrom (23rd April 2011), Oxygen (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), TigerLilly (23rd April 2011), winnasboy (23rd April 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote In my humble opinion, your post sounds a little to PC, to me, as to why people use other name's AND implying they have something to fear and that they may lack integrity because of it?. That is nonsense IMHO. People use different "handles" in many walks of life.

Musicians
    Poets
    Writers
    Truckers
    Forum members, to name some.

I have (to many to count) PM's and E-mails from Members whom 95% sign off with their real names. Many on the forum board, prefer using a "handle" simply because it's different, because they want to, and because its allowed.

Regards,

Ross
    It all depends on intentions. Thoughts make the world seems very real.

14. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think, that there is no need to attack others, if we don't agree with an opinion then we simply state so, politely. Imagine that the person you are addressing is in front of you physically. Treat others without abuse, sarcasm, belittling or inferiority. We are all on this forum to understand in a relaxed, and non-threatening fashion. We are not here to injure, intimidate, bully or retaliate. Let it all go and focus on what's important, we are brothers and sisters in a village cooperating with each-other, supporting each-other and sincerely striving to help all.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), GaiaJeanie (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #169
    Australia Avalon Member GaiaJeanie's Avatar
    Thanks

What I attempt to apply re the meaning of Integrity is the art of grace and diplomacy when confronted.
    "To thine own self be true - look within"

love and joy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GaiaJeanie For This Post:

Davidallany (23rd April 2011)

18. Link to Post #170
    Australia Avalon Member GaiaJeanie's Avatar
    Thanks

wow - this is some heavy debate that is happening here! I haven't been a member long and am still on provisional, but as for a debate on integrity, what I see here is quite discerning. I will however add I am a little dismayed that there is a joust in session in Avalon!!!!!
    Words can cause far more damage than spears and lances. Take time to chill out guys for we are all of the same mould.
    "To thine own self be true - look within"

love and joy

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaiaJeanie For This Post:

Davidallany (23rd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Miller (26th April 2011), Ross (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #171
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

We need to understand others; we need to be thoughtful.
    I've had, more than once, the need to show people the way out of my house. Doing it, I've been judged both as a fair man and as a "psycho". But I did do what I had to do according to my principles.
    But it is not true, in my humble opinion, that anyone should be let in.
    There are inferior and superior. No matter which one you are, you won't let the other in --that's how I understand the difference Bill was talking about.
    "There are no facts, only interpretations"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feren For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #172
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    You don't think the Mods and BR have been patient enough with the trolls and thread-nappers?
    I really can't say, as I'm not privy to most dismissals and the related things that go on behind the scenes. That in itself is a danger (the lack of transparency) that Avalon witnessed to some extent with the last blowup of the moderator team that went to the Nexus forum. I've only witnessed two member dismissals, and both occurred quickly for little apparent reason. Neither appeared to have anything to do with trolling or thread-napping, as far as I could tell, but like I said, my perspective is limited as these actions are not readily reviewable by the general Avalon membership.

I would say Avalon is a great forum, with much credit due to Bill Ryan, but those that might offer a dissenting opinion to mine no longer have a voice here. It would be useful if all members that were dismissed had the opportunity to leave a final post. I bet that would be quite an interesting thread as well as a valuable learning tool for everyone.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

3optic (23rd April 2011), Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), Calz (23rd April 2011), Feren (23rd April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011), Nasu (23rd April 2011), shijo (23rd April 2011), skippy (23rd April 2011), winnasboy (23rd April 2011)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    I am a hot head. I have a temper. That's a fact. I try to post responsibly. The day will probably come when I need a course correction. From what I know of Bill, and from what I have seen of the current mod team, I trust that this will be brought to my attention in an appropriate manner and with generously allowing me to save face. Nothing more is needed. I trust that these measures were taken with others. I trust this based on my observations of Bill and the mod team.
    No, I'm not sure why I feel like I have to post this, but here it is.
    I quite agree with your observations about Bill and the mod team. Nothing more is needed, indeed. I am confident the mod team would treat me with respect AND step in quickly if I lost it and started flaming and insulting people, no need to humiliate myself any longer than I absolutely have to. I trust them too. I have never seen you lose your temper Whiskey Mystic lol and I've seen lots of your postings and you seem like a sweetie to me. I am sixty-two and from hard won experience, it DOES get better with the ****ing temper. Sigh. Dramatically leaning on cane.

When I was 22 I was at a Christmas social event and everyone was to stand up announce their name and describe what they do. I was trapped in a dysfunctional family situation and this was well known. When it was my turn, I stood up and (my spiritual name at the time with that group was L----) and said, "My name is L----, I live at home with my family and I practice the art of patience." There was a dead silence for awhile after I sat down and then the room broke up. Spirit was there. I think if you state your spiritual purpose (even by accident), by the speaking, the purpose shines through, people can see the that the goal intensely desired by this spirit mucking about in the mud is the attribute of patience and it sets you free to laugh your head off... I hope that made sense. Temper patience patience temper. All the same.

Don't know why I shared that either Whiskey ...

I'm a firm believer in saving face myself... so much easier on the complexion don't you think?

Rock On Whiskey Mystic

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), W.C. (23rd April 2011)

26. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote There are inferior and superior. No matter which one you are, you won't let the other in --that's how I understand the difference Bill was talking about.
    Hi Feren, try to look at it not in term of inferior and superior, but in terms of where your thoughts are coming from, more precisely what channels of energy are present. It's a matter of waking up and realizing what one really is, why one feels a certain way, who is typing words, and who is looking at the computer screen?
    Because this and other places are sanctuary for those awakened, or vibrating at other frequencies, or experiencing specific energies, it's hard for those with different vibration to get it, and you feel energy drain when trying to say anything to the ones with different energies. So they get confused. I can see this clearly, it's as though we are in different dimensions.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 23rd April 2011 at 05:03.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), Feren (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

28. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    You don't think the Mods and BR have been patient enough with the trolls and thread-nappers?
    I really can't say, as I'm not privy to most dismissals and the related things that go on behind the scenes. That in itself is a danger (the lack of transparency) that Avalon witnessed to some extent with the last blowup of the moderator team that went to the Nexus forum. I've only witnessed two member dismissals, and both occurred quickly for little apparent reason. Neither appeared to have anything to do with trolling or thread-napping, as far as I could tell, but like I said, my perspective is limited as these actions are not readily reviewable by the general Avalon membership.

I would say Avalon is a great forum, with much credit due to Bill Ryan, but those that might offer a dissenting opinion to mine no longer have a voice here. It would be useful if all members that were dismissed had the opportunity to leave a final post. I bet that would be quite an interesting thread as well as a valuable learning tool for everyone.
    PMs are private for a reason.

Those that feel the need to troll can easily do so elsewhere.

I personally appreciate any and all efforts made to keep this forum respectable.

If it degrades into something "less" I (among others) will consider leaving.

29. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Janos, thank you for your posts and your efforts for healing, repair and reconciliation.

When I first read this thread I was effusive about it's premise.

Then I logged on to Nexus, only to discover who Bill was actually talking about.

After looking at their posts on the Nexus forum, I've decided that the real reason they were banned is because of their comments at Nexus, about the charging money for the seminar, and their opinions about Inelia and their concerns about how Inelia is affecting Bill. To be honest, and up front, open and direct, ergo, authentic and in integrity, I must say many people have expressed this concern, and I have at times felt it myself.

After learning about who Bill was referring to as "Trolls" and such, I now question the integrity of Bill's motivation for starting this wonderful "Integrity" thread.

I had been under the impression from Bill's comments that we were talking about serious disrupters. It simply would have never occurred to me to ever see Goldenyears, Modwiz and lightblue as trolls.

I love so many of the sentiments and comments expressed in this thread. And, with this new info about who some of these people are who were shown the door, I feel I want to become much more discerning about why I am being "guided" to accept the disappearing of so many members.

It may behoove us to look just a bit deeper to see what is really going on here.

Things are not always as they seem, and deception can take the form of very enticing packages.

We are very often played to our weaknesses. Another reason to become impeccable with our integrity, to our highest Self, and to thoroughly and regularly examine our personal inner motivations of behavior.

In the days to come, our ability to repair and reconcile through our hurt feelings and irreconcilable differences will be vital to our ability to survive and thrive, as communities, in addition to the awakening to our True Self I mentioned earlier.

Bill, with love, will you reconsider accepting Janos, repeated attempts at reconciliation between the two boards?
    Last edited by edina; 23rd April 2011 at 05:26. Reason: to increase clarity of meaning
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

aikisaw (23rd April 2011), Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), Chicodoodoo (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Heather2017 (23rd April 2011), Icecold (23rd April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011), Janos (23rd April 2011), Lifesong (23rd April 2011), naochan (25th April 2011), Oxygen (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), shijo (23rd April 2011), TigerLilly (23rd April 2011), winnasboy (23rd April 2011)

31. Link to Post #177
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)

Oh Gawd Chic lets not go through THAT again whine ... Pleeeeeez, let it be behind the scenes let it. The ones I saw get dismissed were people that trolled and kidnapped threads to have a fight. Or kept going on and on off the thread's purpose. Or were chasing people from thread to thread to hound and bully them. Or were insulting over time to a lot of people. Or egging fights on. The mods at that time were doing nothing about it. It was pretty scary watching the action. I did not like it and was dismayed that this was what the site was about or so it seemed at the time.

And that is not why they left to go to the Nexus forum. They were kicked off Avalon for pretty serious offenses. People were in the mods room that had no business being in the mods room. People were showing by their own words they possibly had access to others Private Message records stored in the database. People were being thrown off Project Avalon by admins losing their tempers. And it went on for weeks. And then the good byes you desire to be repeated again, went on for days I repeat DAYS, while the banners across the threads trumpeted the new site and just trot over to Nexus if you want to see what respect the attributes of patience and generosity receives over there.

I swear, if I heard the phrase, "a real man" uttered in breathy reverential tones with heaving bosom one more time, I was going to start screaming and ripping heads off dolls.

No offense Chic but I'd rather not go through that again.

Sierra

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Hervé (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), W.C. (23rd April 2011)

33. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

WOW!!

This is all to sad, especially when there is already so much dissension in the world. I cannot understand the rational for what Avalon is doing regarding the membership>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>members wanted who have a certain mindset, values, beliefs, frequency, etc. those who differ should check elsewhere???

Stop and think what that is saying!!!!!

This is not a house with guests, this is a forum. It is public, it is not a private home. All can read it so if you insist it is a home then one must be living in a glass house for all to see whether they are invited in or not. We all know what they say about people in glass houses.

Integrity is nothing unless intent is included. IMHO one should check to ensure that intent and integrity are aligned. Again I speak of hidden agendas that one may not even know they have unless they are brutally honest within themselves about where they truly are coming from. This means checking ego and spirit and more often than not, ego leads the way in getting some perceived personal need met.

A personal example of my post and personal intent >>>>>>>>>>an aching heart, a lonely person wanting someone to see that it is my heart and humanness that is hurting and for this to be recognized by those I love>>>>>not happening so I post here to reach out and not be alone. However if your compassion comes from your head and not your heart then the war of words begins.

Thus I will reiterate my opinion on Integrity. True Integrity is not there unless one has defined clearly and honestly their individual intent behind their actions.

We are all just trying to evolve the best way we momentarily know, we are learning to take personal responsibility for this and to have the integrity to stop pointing fingers at those we perceive are barriers to our personal evolution.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Buchanan561 (23rd April 2011), Calz (23rd April 2011), edina (23rd April 2011), Gaia (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Janos (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), shijo (23rd April 2011), TigerLilly (23rd April 2011)

35. Link to Post #179
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote There are inferior and superior. No matter which one you are, you won't let the other in --that's how I understand the difference Bill was talking about.
    Hi Feren, try to look at it not in term of inferior and superior, but in terms of where your thoughts are coming from, more precisely what channels of energy are present. It's a matter of waking up and realizing what one really is, why one feels a certain way, who is typing words, and who is looking at the computer screen?
    Because this and other places are sanctuary for those awakened, or vibrating at other frequencies, or experiencing specific energies, it's hard for those with different vibration to get it, and you feel energy drain when trying to say anything to the ones with different energies. So they get confused. I can see this clearly, it's as though we are in different dimensions.
    Hello, David:
    Thanks for your generous comment.
    This is my opinion: there are many frequencies. Those awakened are indeed vibrating at other frequencies. "Awakeness" or "awareness" is just a word for what you --and I, indeed-- value as superiority of vibrations. There are many levels below and above us.
    In the end I think we agree. It is just a matter of words.
    "There are no facts, only interpretations"

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feren For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

37. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    WOW!!

This is all to sad, especially when there is already so much dissension in the world. I cannot understand the rational for what Avalon is doing regarding the membership>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>members wanted who have a certain mindset, values, beliefs, frequency, etc. those who differ should check elsewhere???

Stop and think what that is saying!!!!!

This is not a house with guests, this is a forum. It is public, it is not a private home. All can read it so if you insist it is a home then one must be living in a glass house for all to see whether they are invited in or not. We all know what they say about people in glass houses.

Integrity is nothing unless intent is included. IMHO one should check to ensure that intent and integrity are aligned. Again I speak of hidden agendas that one may not even know they have unless they are brutally honest within themselves about where they truly are coming from. This means checking ego and spirit and more often than not, ego leads the way in getting some perceived personal need met.

A personal example of my post and personal intent >>>>>>>>>>an aching heart, a lonely person wanting someone to see that it is my heart and humanness that is hurting and for this to be recognized by those I love>>>>>not happening so I post here to reach out and not be alone. However if your compassion comes from your head and not your heart then the war of words begins.

Thus I will reiterate my opinion on Integrity. True Integrity is not there unless one has defined clearly and honestly their individual intent behind their actions.

We are all just trying to evolve the best way we momentarily know, we are learning to take personal responsibility for this and to have the integrity to stop pointing fingers at those we perceive are barriers to our personal evolution.
    You know ... those on "the other forum" are our friends.

We may disagree about some things ... but not so much.

I came here with resonance and agreement with "camelot".

Can we ***PLEASE*** remember the base we have been formed from???????

I share the respect for nexus members as I do avalon ... in most cases that overlaps.

Let us not forget.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd April 2011), Feren (23rd April 2011), Gaia (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Heather2017 (23rd April 2011), Janos (23rd April 2011), Lifesong (23rd April 2011), Limor Wolf (24th April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), shijo (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), TigerLilly (23rd April 2011), Whitehaze (23rd April 2011), winnasboy (23rd April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 1 9 19 26 LastLast