Closed Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 5 15 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Default Re: Integrity

Thank you Bill, your posts here are well thought out and very clearly written. I couldn't agree more with the concepts you are expressing. There has been a very big paradigm shift in my own life over the last year and a half. I lost a trusted friend and employer due to great changes in vibrational energy between us and I lost my house (short sale) in part due to this circumstance. A complete paradigm shift. But it's not bad by any measure because I had been desiring a positive change in my life for quite some time. We now live in a small energy efficient house that backs up to open space. I now work with a group of individuals who are much more aligned with my change in energy, their integrity is a refreshing change from the psychopaths I used to work with.

Like Greybeard was expressing, I too have received scorn from close friends and family members for expressing myself on this new path, but I find my journey into selflessness to be very liberating. Indeed, everything unnecessary does seem to depart from ones life. Thank you for inviting me to join you here. Much love and peace to all.
    Last edited by Charlie Pecos; 22nd April 2011 at 11:49.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Anna (22nd April 2011), Beloved (22nd April 2011), Brodie75 (22nd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), GCS1103 (22nd April 2011), greybeard (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

My mother taught me early on: "when you don't like someone, it's usually because they represent something within you, that you don't like about yourself." I grappled with this forever, but nevertheless, endeavoured to apply this principle throughout most of my life and though there were times when I'd be adamantly defiant thinking this or that person is nothing like me.....in retrospect she was absolutely bang on!! So as those situations arose, I became more adept at letting that philosophy be my first port of call.....REFLECTIVITY!! I think that what Bill speaks about is precisely that - it's not intellectual or intuitive, but highly REFLECTIVE RESONANCE.

Just trying to put it all together, as are we all and thought I'd share.
    Namaste!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Post:

Brodie75 (23rd April 2011), butcherman (22nd April 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd April 2011), Davidallany (23rd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), from_Brzil (1st June 2011), Ivanhoe (22nd April 2011), kaatje (24th April 2011), Mad Hatter (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), sheddie (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), ulli (22nd April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (22nd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by Beloved (here)
    My mother taught me early on: "when you don't like someone, it's usually because they represent something within you, that you don't like about yourself." I grappled with this forever, but nevertheless, endeavoured to apply this principle throughout most of my life and though there were times when I'd be adamantly defiant thinking this or that person is nothing like me.....in retrospect she was absolutely bang on!! So as those situations arose, I became more adept at letting that philosophy be my first port of call.....REFLECTIVITY!! I think that what Bill speaks about is precisely that - it's not intellectual or intuitive, but highly REFLECTIVE RESONANCE.

Namaste!
    That might explain my squeamish nature around redheads I was born a gingertop, and thankfully it morphed itself into dark brown. (still i can grow a ginger beard though lol)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Beloved (24th April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

I can absolutely feel some vibrational changes for sure, and, no doubt there are some lines being drawn.
    Also I can relate to the bit about long standing friends parting ways.
    I have lost very old and valuable friends simply because we can,t dicuss the obvious changes all around us. Still love them though.
    But it feels a little funny, because, I don,t miss them and have no thoughts of making amends with these dear old friends.
    I just want to continue my journey of learning. It almost feels a little selfish.

When one,s beliefs, actions and statements are in line, so, are there vibratons.

The reason that we use the word "no" is for self preservation, very positive.

Integrity, "Moral wholeness", "uprightness" and "soundness of character".
    Maybe this will resonate.
    I put my two grandsons on the school bus every morning and afternoon, so I get to spend a great deal of time with them.
    Thank-you to whomever or whatever the original creator of this universe was or is.
    I,ll be gratefull to her forever for my time with these boys.
    Anyway, I try to give them the best advice I can.
    I tell them," if and when you are old enough, and they ever they want to know the truth about anything, come and ask me and I will always tell you the truth, situational of course.
    I try to give them as simplistic advice as possible.
    There are so many things they need to learn on thier own.
    The one they hear from me the most is, you boys were brought up proper enough, you both know "right from wrong" "hurt from tickle" and "give love to get love".
    In any situation no matter how serious or funny, you know the right thing to do and you both know the wrong thing to do.
    Use compassion in your thoughts and make your decision. They are 9 ad 10 yrs old.
    The generation that will straighten out everything for everybody.
    I hope there is someting about integrity in all that.

toothpick

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), jjl (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

I came to the conclusion long ago that some people give their worst but expect the best.
    The whys are too numerous to mention.

I think it goes beyond what a good book said - " Do unto others as you would have done to yourself " but it does show that it was recognized a long time ago.
    Ultimately it shows up one of the big paradoxes in life, there is no good and evil only action and reaction viewed by perspective.

Perspective being the key we use to transcend.
    If every person is a mirror of us and we find fault in their action it invariably means we find fault in ourself.
    When we can smile and say " they know not what they do " and are no longer affected by an others action we come from a place of freedom.

I think?
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Quote Bill-->This does not portend any kind of big, destructive conflict. But I see it as more of a separation of 'vibration' (dare I say the word!) - natural re-clusterings and new alliances of people who see things in similar, mutually agreed ways because other perceptions are (or may be) denied them.
    Yea 'vibration' has attracted some connotations, try 'frequency' Bill see how that resonates, it works for me.

Really interesting thread ty everyone.

g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

11. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Thank you very much for this post Bill.

integrity

Pronunciation:/ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/

noun

[mass noun]

• 1 the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles: a gentleman of complete integrity e.g. Bill Ryan
    • 2 the state of being whole and undivided: upholding territorial integrity and national sovereignty
    • the condition of being unified or sound in construction: the structural integrity of the novel

Quote This is the point. If there's a member here who I would not literally invite into my own home for an interesting chat (with other members who are also invited into my own home), then they may be asked to leave.
    There's a very small number of members we've been applying this to, and we'll continue to do so. Anyone is free and welcome to say anything they want to anywhere on the internet - but not here.
    I for one have always found you to be honest and truly a man of integrity, one only has to watch any of your excellent videos to date to understand you are a really upstanding citizen of the world. I do not actually post a lot but I have learned so much here and I am delighted to be a member of the best forum in the world even though there are often dissenting voices to be heard.

In your general posts you have always been clear and concise; and in any PM communications you are always generous with your time and conduct yourself with dignity; a sign of a true gentleman. You would be very welcome in my house anytime as a genuine and trusted friend.

My best regards to you both now and for the future. JP

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

araucaria (22nd April 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (22nd April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by litmus (here)
    Something else is going on here - more to do with spiritual 'vibe' rather than intellectual analysis or grasp of raw information.
    do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?
    No - that's not what I'm saying at all!
    - but there's an aspect of human comprehension that is neither intellectual nor intuitive, but is something ese: it just knows. It recognizes. It realizes. It's operating at a higher level than intuition - and at a much higher level than intellect.

Intellect is valuable (like having a fast computer processor) - but is way over-rated. The processor is nothing without good programs. And the processor and programs are nothing without the operator.

The 'operator', of course, is the unharnessed, unencumbered spiritual being. The program is the mind (which may contain all kinds of bugs, viruses, glitches, redundant files, and recurring errors, some of them major): the intellect is the brain (which may be fast or slow).

But the operator is now making the difference. The operator can see - or not see, understand, or not understand. The operator is what we resonate with in people once we transcend all the other stuff that just gets in the way.

To call it how I think it is: the regroupings, the new friendships and relationships, and the re-arranged alliances are manifestations and reflections of us as spiritual beings. Not of anything else.

If this is what I feel this is, this is an enormously important development. It's hard to talk about this in anything other than metaphor. Some of you will grasp what I'm saying - and I welcome your mirroring.
    Bill, I want to give you a great BIG HUG!!!

What you have said here, I feel is most important in "Knowing" how to respond to the conditions we are entering in during this time, and no time.

I agree, understanding the principle of mirroring, or as Beloved called it, REFLECTIVE RESONANCE, (Loved that Beloved ), and practising the skills of this in our lives is very helpful. So many wonderful spiritual gifts open up with this, as well as the development of our character, and noble virtues.

Eventually, we learn to see clearly, or see TRUE.

The result of this is we awaken to our Inner Knowing. We begin to awaken to our Self, our True Self, our Spirit Self Within.

This awakening to your Self is probably one of the most effective, graceful, and beautiful gifts we have to offer, first to ourself, and then to each other, and also to the Cosmos.

We live, and act from this True Self, or as Sepia described, "our being".

This being is who we are in a greater reality, and who we are in a greater community. And we bring our greater being into action here in our daily lives.

As you may imagine, this changes everything. Timelines change. Peoples hearts open up, their imagination and inspiration open up. As each one of us lives this way, Humanity creates It's Reality from this larger Reality.

I believe that what you are seeing as a regathering is the natural action of what happens when we begin to live our Knowing.

In fact, there is no separation, since we are all unique expressions of One Being.

When we come home to our Self, we begin to live from this Self.

This Self is unified with the larger One Being of All Life.

We start taking our direction from this larger perspective. And the magnificent intelligence of this One Being then guides us through our inner knowing into the relationships, and actions that express the highest purpose of All Life, or All That Is, of our One Being.

Discover...now...that we are all Radiant Beings living in a Reflective/Responsive Universe. In doing so, See Life reflect your Radiant Self.

I believe this is necessary so we may join the Greater Community of the Cosmos, and live in the Greater Reality of Life.
    Last edited by edina; 22nd April 2011 at 13:43. Reason: add space between space, :0)
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

AuCo (22nd April 2011), Belle (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

15. Link to Post #89
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Longstanding friends are parting company. Relationships are ending. New alliances are forming. Lines are being drawn. I do not understand all this yet. But it's clearly happening.
    I liked that part the best and couldn't agree more,
    Lines are being drawn in the sand and its about time.
    *Hurritt withdraws himself from the sticky subject of integrity* hehe

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

17. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

I Hope that this is On-Topic, I Hope that it is not too long, and I Hope that you will all pardon me for "Ctrl C. & V.ing" this for your discernment...

Thank You BR.. I hope this is as fascinating as the explanations/thoughts you so aptly provide:

It is said that an "unhealthy" person is one who, among other things, is locked into his/her projections. A lot of disowned qualities (good and bad) of that person's self are unrecognized by the person, and are seen by the person as existing outside of one, especially in other persons who are emotionally important to him/her, either positively or negatively. The projected qualities are perceived as literally, unambiguously outside of the perceiver, other than the perceiver, just as clearly as seeing a piece of furniture outside of one. In Jungian terms, a shadow projection. An example at the macro level (Republicans may have a hard time with this example): What did George Bush accuse Saddam Hussein of being? How did Bush perceive Hussein? As a power-hungry dictator, cruel and insensitive to the needs of his own people, motivated solely by greed and power. I wonder if anyone ever experienced George Bush in the same way? In my view, these are Bush's unconscious attributes, projected onto Saddam. Important!: the idea that Bush was projecting his own attributes does not exclude the possibility that Saddam also had those attributes! In this case, I believe we had a mutual shadow projection. It might be easier for Americans to see that Saddam's perception of Bush--a power-hungry, cruel, expansionist dictator--was Saddam's projection. Other examples, perhaps clearer: the rabidly anti-homosexual minister is most often a closet gay, having furtive, guilt-ridden homosexual encounters, or at least powerful "temptations" or same-sex fantasies; the bomb-throwing leftist, enraged at fascism, is often a dictator at home to his own wife and children. The sexually abusive father accuses (and really perceives) his pre-oedipal daughter of being seductive and hungry for sex (!), when obviously (to outsiders) it is he who is being seductive and hungry for sex. The paranoid person (the projector par excellence) sees others as hostile to him, never dreaming that it is really he who is hostile to others. He sees himself as an innocent little lamb. In other words, to the extent we project, we attempt to deal with what are really our own attributes, in substitute fashion, "out there" in other people. The principle seems to be that those attributes in other people that really grab us and gall us, are--mortifyingly enough--the very ones that we possess, but have disowned. Projections get in the way of peaceful, reality-based relations with other people, since we are seeing them through the lens of our projections, instead of having compassion for them as being just as much in the bittersweet human predicament as we are. Certain kinds of pathology are associated with splitting, i.e. others and the self are seen as being either all-good or all-bad, and often projecting all the bad onto others. This is neat and simple, but not realistic. An adult with a view like this becomes alienated from others. (Incidentally, positive projection also operates: those qualities we are attracted to in other people are our own, undeveloped, unacknowledged positive qualities.)

As a person becomes healthier, s/he learns to withdraw the projections. This takes moral effort, and the willingness to endure the embarrassment of realizing that what I have accused others of, is also in myself. When one acknowledges this, one is immediately put into a more reality-based (and conciliatory) relation with others; one also regains access to parts of oneself that were hitherto alienated, thus increasing the strength of the self. The professional victim, for example, learns to acknowledge that s/he is also abusive to others. The rigid anti-gay learns to accept his own homosexual component. The callous person, who projects all his sensitivity onto others whom he attempts to exploit, learns to acknowledge his own vulnerability. Rather than see evil happening only in the enemy's camp, he learns, perhaps with a certain sheepish grin, that he is as much of a rascal as anybody else. Do I tend to see others as opinionated? Then I should ask myself whether others may not also experience me as opinionated. Do I tend to see people of different religion than myself as evil, benighted, aggressive? Better take a look at my own shadow side, that is, the things others see about me that I cannot directly see. Example: Christians have a stereotype about Muslims as being violent and spreading their religion through war. But take the viewpoint of all the peoples whom Christianity has oppressed (e.g. Native Americans and Africans), and who is it now who spreads their religion through war? And vice-versa: Muslims tend to see their own religion as the pinnacle of monotheism, humane and refined. They tend to see Christians as boorish warmongers. Just as in the case of Bush and Saddam (who may be seen as modern epitomes of this Christian/Islamic conflict), there is a mutual shadow projection going on. I'm using macro examples, but the really crucial areas for therapy are in intimate relations, of course.

Salvation from this kind of thing comes only when someone can see they are projecting, and begin to take responsibility for their projected qualities. This takes encouragement, some intellectual understanding of the nature of projection, a non-judgmental stance on the part of the helper, and the insight that withdrawing the projection will actually restore some sense of dignity, power, and freedom to the person doing the projecting. The key "motive" (only half-conscious) for projection is that it allows the projector to shed responsibility for the negative quality. It's not me that is hostile, it's that other guy, so I don't have to do the work of dealing with my anger, I can just sit back and accuse the other of being so gosh-darned hostile. When a projector (any of us) takes responsibility, and says, "Well, I guess it's true in some way that I am hostile (or whatever)," everybody around him can breathe a sigh of relief. Unconsciousness has now been replaced by a modicum of consciousness, and therefore, hopefully, responsibility. Imagine Saddam saying, "I realize that I am aggressive as much as Bush, and I take responsibility for that." Imagine an abusive male father and husband saying, "I recognize that, although I accuse the rest of you of being lazy and insensitive, I am also lazy and insensitive. And I can take responsibility for that, and for the hurt it has caused you." Now this doesn't have to be guilt-inducing. It's more in the spirit of, I'll join the human race, I'll acknowledge that I have faults just like the rest of you. I apologize for acting like I was above the human condition.

To me, it is the hallmark of integrity, both personally and professionally, to own one's projections, and to be open in principle to owning all of them. This makes a person whole.

I again, hope this was completely relevant - Have A GOOD FRIDAY!!

http://www.g-gej.org/5-2/1996feldhaus.html
    Last edited by SEAM; 22nd April 2011 at 14:29.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), ulli (22nd April 2011)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

There is always someone who is going to uplift you, and there is always someone who is going drag you in the dirt.
    There are two sides to the coin.

Integrity is accepting the fact that you go on doing your best even if someone's taking you for the next Messiah, or even if someone else is taking you for the biggest fraud on earth.

Experiencing the paradygm shift is not exactly a fun ride.
    It's bumpy, it hurts, you lose some of the people you loved the most along the way,
    sometimes you lose yourself,
    but hey we signed up for the gig!

I love this forum, it's a great place to be.

Thanks Avalon. Thanks Bill.

It's up to everyone of US to make this a great experience!
    Last edited by luciole; 22nd April 2011 at 14:49. Reason: spelling mistakes

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luciole For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

21. Link to Post #92
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)

Namaste!
    That might explain my squeamish nature around redheads I was born a gingertop, and thankfully it morphed itself into dark brown. (still i can grow a ginger beard though lol)
    LOL, you wouldn't like me or my daughter then!

22. Link to Post #93
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by An Cailleach (here)
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)

Namaste!
    LOL, you wouldn't like me or my daughter then!
    If we ever meet. Ill bring some hats

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

An Cailleach (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    - but there's an aspect of human comprehension that is neither intellectual nor intuitive, but is something ese: it just knows. It recognizes. It realizes. It's operating at a higher level than intuition - and at a much higher level than intellect.

Intellect is valuable (like having a fast computer processor) - but is way over-rated. The processor is nothing without good programs. And the processor and programs are nothing without the operator.

The 'operator', of course, is the unharnessed, unencumbered spiritual being. The program is the mind (which may contain all kinds of bugs, viruses, glitches, redundant files, and recurring errors, some of them major): the intellect is the brain (which may be fast or slow).

But the operator is now making the difference. The operator can see - or not see, understand, or not understand. The operator is what we resonate with in people once we transcend all the other stuff that just gets in the way.

To call it how I think it is: the regroupings, the new friendships and relationships, and the re-arranged alliances are manifestations and reflections of us as spiritual beings. Not of anything else.

If this is what I feel this is, this is an enormously important development. It's hard to talk about this in anything other than metaphor. Some of you will grasp what I'm saying - and I welcome your mirroring.
    Bill, I want to give you a great BIG HUG!!!

What you have said here, I feel is most important in "Knowing" how to respond to the conditions we are entering in during this time, and no time.

I agree, understanding the principle of mirroring, or as Beloved called it, REFLECTIVE RESONANCE, (Loved that Beloved ), and practising the skills of this in our lives is very helpful. So many wonderful spiritual gifts open up with this, as well as the development of our character, and noble virtues.

Eventually, we learn to see clearly, or see TRUE.

The result of this is we awaken to our Inner Knowing. We begin to awaken to our Self, our True Self, our Spirit Self Within.

This awakening to your Self is probably one of the most effective, graceful, and beautiful gifts we have to offer, first to ourself, and then to each other, and also to the Cosmos.

We live, and act from this True Self, or as Sepia described, "our being".

This being is who we are in a greater reality, and who we are in a greater community. And we bring our greater being into action here in our daily lives.

As you may imagine, this changes everything. Timelines change. Peoples hearts open up, their imagination and inspiration open up. As each one of us lives this way, Humanity creates It's Reality from this larger Reality.

I believe that what you are seeing as a regathering is the natural action of what happens when we begin to live our Knowing.

In fact, there is no separation, since we are all unique expressions of One Being.

When we come home to our Self, we begin to live from this Self.

This Self is unified with the larger One Being of All Life.

We start taking our direction from this larger perspective. And the magnificent intelligence of this One Being then guides us through our inner knowing into the relationships, and actions that express the highest purpose of All Life, or All That Is, of our One Being.

Discover...now...that we are all Radiant Beings living in a Reflective/Responsive Universe. In doing so, See Life reflect your Radiant Self.

I believe this is necessary so we may join the Greater Community of the Cosmos, and live in the Greater Reality of Life.
    Wow, this is exactly it. Greater than the intellect, greater than the mind, it is us the Cosmos, represented in individuality.

Access to this "above the mind" seems to be easier when processed through the heart. I mean the physical heart as well as the emotional heart as well as the spiritual heart. In human, we speak litterally of the heart link to the greater.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011)

26. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I was referring to the phenomenon of separation... and the regrouping, in new configurations, of friends, relationships and allies.

Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

What I'm saying is that this failure to understand is nothing to do with failure of intellect: it's to do with a disharmony of something else entirely.

We're singing in different keys: talking in different languages: or trying to accompany a piano with uilleann pipes. It's a spiritual mismatch: not an intellectual one.

It's not even about right or left brain: I think there's something completely different going on at the moment, which is gathering momentum and gaining in amplitude.
    Perhaps this is what is happening at Avalon at this time. There are so many misunderstandings going on...it's like people are becoming more of who they really are at their core. Facades are dropping away..."niceties" that would soften their words are being left behind as though they aren't really necessary anymore.

Quote - but there's an aspect of human comprehension that is neither intellectual nor intuitive, but is something ese: it just knows. It recognizes. It realizes. It's operating at a higher level than intuition - and at a much higher level than intellect.

I think I understand what you are saying. Though I don't really know what it is or what to call it, I have experienced something like it most of my life and notice that it is happening more often to more people.

A couple of examples:
    There have been times I've met certain people for the first time, and yet there was a recognition on both of our parts as though we had known each other for lifetimes. It's like the joy of seeing a very old friend after many many years and knowing the connection is still there...even though I had never met them before. At the same time, some old friends seem like strangers...the face is the same but it feels like they are different somehow.

Since we first met, a long time dear friend and I have been able to talk in a kind of "shorthand". Our conversations can take leaps and bounds in thought and flow in a way that someone observing cannot follow, yet we understand perfectly not only the words but the intent as well.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I think we are inherently born into a world of jealousy , greed and as Sepia says the mud. To be in the world and over come these things is not easy.I may disagree with anything, but respect for it should never be an option. Thank you Bill for a place where I can spread my spiritual wings.
    Last edited by Loren; 22nd April 2011 at 15:29. Reason: Spelling correction

29. Link to Post #97
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote In connection with this, there's a kind of 'separation' happening. I can see it all around. I even talked about this with Kerry two years ago, and since then it has gradually intensified and amplified. You can see it in the YouTube comments on any alternative video you care to pick at random
    I haven't seen anything like it before, but it is true. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I believe that it has to do with frequencies or vibrations.
    The cream separates from the milk (if the milk isn't artificially treated).

Just a question of different density and nothing wrong with it.
    The universal game keeps organizing itself naturally.

vibration - energy - consciousness - a huge dance in all eternity...

Sepia

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), K626 (22nd April 2011), magicmanx (22nd April 2011), mondaze (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sebastion (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), toothpick (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011), yaksuit (22nd April 2011)

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Dear Bill

I will always have enormous respect for you and consider it an honour to be invited into your house. I have followed you and Kerry for many years and, although I have not found truth in all information you have brought forward, you guys along with David Icke have been (and continue to be) an enormous help to me during my "awakening".

However...

Quote Posted by NxTLvL34 (here)

Furthermore, Bill, you have been silent on the whole Charles situation. I have no idea what to make of it all. The beginning of the video when you interviewed Charles was such an inspiration. "look what we did!" ummmmm......... What did we do? Am I missing something? What's up with all the secrecy Bill?
    I believe you have let yourself down over the "Charles" material, Bill. It was introduced by you as possibly the most important interview you had ever done and it created a huge amount of interest and debate. However, it feels like the situation desperately needs some closure in terms of a statement from you. Is there more information to be released? Does Charles have "integrity", a quality you rightly hold in high esteem? Are you distancing yourself from it or standing by its importance?

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    The sycophants will continue to post without fear.
    There is an element of this that manifests itself from time to time. Who was it who said, "Call no man Master"?

I was one of the original members of Avalon, back in the day! I loved the forum, the quality and diversity of information in the threads was excellent and I ended up meeting with with like minded people in my area. However, I found over time that the quality dropped and so I drifted away. The Charles interview brought me back but, with that situation now seemingly over, the quality again seems to be dropping.

Do you think it would help, Bill, to re-define the purpose of Avalon, as you see it? Is it to usher in positive changes to a world that surely needs change? Is there an agenda to the way this will be done or is the field open for discussion; in other words, is Avalon a forum only for those who share your vision of the future?

Peace and good wishes to you all!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peacelovinman For This Post:

Martin (22nd April 2011)

33. Link to Post #99
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Keep up the good humor, I always say, even when «things» get very serious. It keeps «things» in prespective.
    Love you all.

34. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I disagree about lines being drawn. I think its just the world needs trail blazers right now and other people arn't in a position to understand them, yet. Agree respect should be a bare minimum though and exclusion from a positive movement because of a lack of it could be a useful and obviously necessary lesson.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 5 15 26 LastLast