Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst 1 13 23 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Integrity

Dear Inelia,

May I ask if you read Flashes excellent article on Manipulators?
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

2. Link to Post #442
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    the 33 didn't destroy Avalon, we destroyed them... lol

don't any of you realize why a group that had been together for 17000 years suddenly broke up after Charles met and joined Bill?
    We have only one person's word on this (Charles), and that person has not exactly been a fountain of truth. There is absolutely no corroborating evidence to support this assumption either, as far as I know.
    I believe Inelia also stated that they are now broken up. My intuition also tells me we have a vantage point if we act quickly. Charles may have made certain indications for us to fill in the blanks but blatant lies ... I haven't been able to find any that "we" haven't created for him as a result of him feeding us "bits" ... can you supply some? PM if you feel it's better there than on the Integrity thread, but it may be a worthy discussion to have.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

SKAWF (26th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #443
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    I was just about to add these comments to the Bill and Inelia in Florida thread, but at the last second it occurred to me that it was more appropriate to be posted here, so here goes:

It was a privilege to meet up with Bill, Inelia and Pharaoh today. The good vibes and the powerful, intelligent, insightful conversation made it an afternoon I will not soon forget. It just now got me to thinking that if more of us here could have the opportunity to meet up, face to face, eye to eye, and simply share some time together in person, we would very soon realize that there is much more that unites us here at Avalon than divides us. It would render the need for threads like this and others of the like obsolete.

This is something very valuable I learned today.

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    More then once i stated that i was game to have a get together for the Avalonians of new england i thought it would be awesome to meet some face to face and exchange a nice conversation about some of the many topics we discuss in here but as usual it fell on deaf ears,oh well at least i tried tho LOL.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th April 2011 at 00:50. Reason: fixed quote formatting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Fred Steeves (26th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #444
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

don't any of you realize why a group that had been together for 17000 years suddenly broke up after Charles met and joined Bill?
    We have only one person's word on this (Charles), and that person has not exactly been a fountain of truth. There is absolutely no corroborating evidence to support this assumption either, as far as I know. Rather than believe it is true or not, we should believe that we don't really know.

And if the "lol" is an indication that your statement is just a joke, it would appear that it didn't translate too well, and many people missed it. Personally, I think you were being sarcastic, and it was a joke. Sometimes I even wonder if this entire existence is a joke, and I'm just not getting it.

I understand you can't look into heads, but at least listen to those of us that can...

I solved missing children cases by looking into monsters heads...

Santa has nothing on me when it comes to seeing whose been naughty and whose been nice...

Charles came to us able to share just a few pieces of info, to most it meant nothing, but to me answered questions as old as time...

some times it only takes a trigger to unlock hidden knowledge, that's what he did for many of us

7. Link to Post #445
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... Sometimes I even wonder if this entire existence is a joke, and I'm just not getting it.
    Chicodoodoo, my friend, this entire existence is more of "role playing" than it is of a "joke", but you are on the right track IMHO. Seriousness, in my opinion is a small tool we have to be able to use, but our base "tool" is play!! If you think of all this as how kids would play a game it becomes so much more rewarding. seriousness is burdensome ..... ;-) Blessings. And BTW if I had to pick a crew - you'd be right there with me too. Why? You question, everything, that is a talent my friend ..

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (26th April 2011), Isthatso (26th April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), Sierra (26th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #446
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

hi chico,

can you point me to one thing that charles said, that you know is a lie?

steve

PS i often thought that life was a sick joke!!
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th April 2011), Sierra (26th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #447
    Bahamas Deactivated
    Thanks

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was
    standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin... 3
    hours later and they're still walking about with it...
    I thought to myself, these buggers have lost the plot!!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to andywight For This Post:

DoubleHelix (8th June 2011), Fred Steeves (26th April 2011), Isthatso (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), mosquito (26th April 2011), Ross (26th April 2011), Sierra (26th April 2011), SKAWF (26th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #448
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    What prompted you [Bill]? Is everything OK? Did you find a wolf in a sheep costume recently?
    There are still some here, I note. Some not even bothering with a costume!

Still - the process of getting the rabid double dealers out of here is the best news I have had today; the reason I've come over to check on progress.

The game is never boring, but some of them are quite an energy drain.

I hope the cull isn't complete. When it is, I'll be more than happy to return.

All my best wishes, Bill
    P

14. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I believe Inelia also stated that they are now broken up. My intuition also tells me we have a vantage point if we act quickly. Charles may have made certain indications for us to fill in the blanks but blatant lies ... I haven't been able to find any that "we" haven't created for him as a result of him feeding us "bits" ... can you supply some? PM if you feel it's better there than on the Integrity thread, but it may be a worthy discussion to have.
    and as far as Integrity, I know Bill didn't want this thread to turn into a discussion on Charles, but the truth is the unanswered questions are what is still bothering many of our members.

I "know" Charles and I like him, he isn't the monster many are thinking...

he actually took my advise about stepping out of Avalon for his health, the stress he was going through was hurting him...

I'm glad Bill brought him to us, but wish the talk of choosing 18 never happened...

Avalon comes as a package deal, all for one and one for all...

15. Link to Post #450
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Flash...

I sincerely wish we did, I sincerely wish Charles is not part of them any longer but part of us. However, what I see is:

1. Egos and stress has been playing and played with quite a lot on this forum and this is the mark of PTB as well as the mark of plain human behavior.
    2. Fight has been going on where we should get in agreement amongst willfull people. Re: the history of this planet as well.
    3. From what I see here, if they could not get the forum, they must think that the job has to be re-thought and done once and for all.
    4. If we destroyed them, from what is going on in the world presently, the job is not finished yet. And for this, we need to tighten up together, not spread gossips but be forgiving and helpful.
    5. The idea of talking about integrity was great. Anything on values is great. If we all manage to have the same definition, it could be easy to manage the boat that is Avalon.
    IMHO of course.
    Atticus, got the ball rolling on 1-4, 1 was to seperate the chaff, number 5 was Bill's. Thanks Guys; As for 2, I see that as secondary --- not that important, but interesting nonetheless. Dang, maybe my cup is just too "half full" ... I better add some pessimism or narrow my view .... or, not. ;-) no dis on you Flash at all, just using your post to make my point.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

pilotsimone (3rd May 2011)

17. Link to Post #451
    Inelia

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    hi chico,

steve

A lie I know about personally, when Charles called me on Skype in January, he told me that he and Bill were putting together a team. When I asked Bill about this (a few minutes later), Bill told me he knew NOTHING ABOUT IT. That he was not putting together a team, that it was something he had not been consulted or talked about by Charles and that it had nothing to do with him (Bill).

There's a one whopper for you

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

astrid (26th April 2011), Chicodoodoo (26th April 2011), DeDukshyn (26th April 2011), Donna O (26th April 2011), Fred Steeves (26th April 2011), Hervé (26th April 2011), Isthatso (26th April 2011), Limor Wolf (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), NancyV (26th April 2011), Nortreb (26th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011), Yoda (26th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

Gmta...

20. Link to Post #453
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Integrity to me is not one of my favorite words... I think it is a word that is over used and miss understood.. I am just going to add my 2 cents...

Claim your power in each moment... be love NOW... even though we are one we are unique... please, please, claim your uniqueness. Be in your knowingness of your truth in every moment. Follow YOUR heart!!! Stand your ground, your knowing in every moment!

I love me and I love you!!!
    XOXOXOXYou ARE love!!!

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

benevolentcrow (26th April 2011), Caren (26th April 2011), edina (26th April 2011), Flash (26th April 2011), Fred Steeves (26th April 2011), giovonni (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), Sierra (26th April 2011), SKAWF (26th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #454
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

FLASH

Dear Flash, Thank you so much.

I read all your posts - all I can say is BLOODY BRILLANT HOLMES. That is exactly what is happening. I was going down this road of thought but without all the information. You have put (nearly) all the pieces of the puzzle together. I personally ask you at this time to lead this group out of the bog and onto higher ground for a group healing. To stay in the bog, we can only sink deeper in the mud.

I felt there were a couple of agent provoctaurs in action here but could not put the story together. You have done a brillant analogy of the situation. Thank you for your perspective it made bells ring.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Flash (26th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), Sierra (26th April 2011), SKAWF (26th April 2011), thunder24 (26th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #455
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    hi chico,

steve

A lie I know about personally, when Charles called me on Skype in January, he told me that he and Bill were putting together a team. When I asked Bill about this (a few minutes later), Bill told me he knew NOTHING ABOUT IT. That he was not putting together a team, that it was something he had not been consulted or talked about by Charles and that it had nothing to do with him (Bill).

Not quite a "whopper" IMHO, but I thank you muchly for sharing that! Atticus has been known to make preconceived assumptions ... food for thought, thanks! Because I have scoured the threads and I can't think or recall of any blatant lies in his posts, that he couldn't argue a misrepresentation. Whatever his alignment, he does have a few talents.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

sheddie (26th April 2011), SKAWF (26th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #456
    Inelia

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Inelia,

No, I haven't. Can you post a link?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Integrity to me is not one of my favorite words... I think it is a word that is over used and miss understood.. I am just going to add my 2 cents...

Claim your power in each moment... be love NOW... even though we are one we are unique... please, please, claim your uniqueness. Be in your knowingness of your truth in every moment. Follow YOUR heart!!! Stand your ground, your knowing in every moment!

XOXOXOXYou ARE love!!!
    Thank you for this post

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Yoda (26th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #457
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Spirituality is the key right now. It's not that we ,spiritual beings, are "better" then those who aren't spiritual it's just that we look at things different. I interveiwed for a job awhile back and the person who interveiwed me couldn't understand why I didn't want to "move up in the world". I just told her " the world wasn't important to me but staying true to myself was". Spiritual vibes are real. The BIG SWITCH is on the way and sooner then we think.....

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Caren (26th April 2011), Fred Steeves (26th April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), Sierra (26th April 2011), thunder24 (26th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #458
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

hi chico,

steve

would that be the 18?

its going to be difficult to respond without accusations of hostility flying around....

bill did say, that he was letting things play out naturally,
    charles had freedom in this place, without any interference...
    when you look at what charles said he was going to do,
    and compare that with the things he has actually done,
    you'll find that he stuck to his word.
    ive said before,
    he walks a very thin line, but he doesnt waver.

maybe when he said about creating a group (the 18)
    he thought the bills support would naturally follow.
    as for the creation of the group itself,
    its would be difficult bordering on impossible to accuse him of lying about it,
    because we all saw him try to do it.
    numerous threads on the topic, and counter threads by those who dissagreed with him.

he's pretty much stuck to his word, and continues to do so.

if he was really about destroying this forum, he could have walked away a while ago.
    yet he's still around building his website.....

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

edina (26th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #459
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    there is much more that unites us here at Avalon than divides us.
    This is exactly why this business of banning Avalon members should be a difficult and visible process, not an easy and invisible one. We need to learn to deal with each other, as hard as it may be, rather that just toss bothersome people by the wayside.

For a long time, I had a blogsite on MySpace. I had absolute power to ban anyone from the comment section of my blogs. I had a very few people call me the most derogatory names they could think of, curse me in the most colorful ways, and insult me with absolute vehemence. Never did I respond in kind. Never did I censor anything that was posted. Never did I ban one person. Why? Because the truth was there for everyone to see. And I believe most people will eventually see it, regardless of what that truth might be, if it is not censored!

When members are banned, the truth is being censored. Even if the truth is that much of what the banned member is saying is a vindictive fabrication, that truth is being censored. Eventually the truth will pop up somewhere else, maybe in another forum, but not here. Avalon is supposedly all about uncovering the truth. Why can't we deal with it? Isn't that why we are here?

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

andywight (26th April 2011), Donna O (26th April 2011), edina (26th April 2011), Lily de Cuir (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), Martin (26th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011), sheddie (26th April 2011), SKAWF (26th April 2011), thunder24 (26th April 2011), winnasboy (26th April 2011), zenith (26th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #460
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Inelia,

No, I haven't. Can you post a link?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)

XOXOXOXYou ARE love!!!
    Thank you for this post

Thank you for your response Inelia,

Sorry, I too computer illiterate and don't know how to do what you ask. However, I went back and looked and the Post is #414 if this helps.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst 1 13 23 26 LastLast