Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #201
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

Default Re: Integrity

i can understand that if people, no names needed, post one thing on here and another at another place, this could appear disingenuous if taken out of context. We as human beings do this all the time in the real world. we naturally tailor our words to fit the audience. So hard as it may be to accept, i think if we dont want to hear bad things about ourselves, we shouldn't listen at the keyhole. love and respect to all!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Dorok (25th April 2011), Heather2017 (23rd April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011), Janos (23rd April 2011), Jendayi (23rd April 2011), K626 (23rd April 2011), Lifesong (23rd April 2011), Limor Wolf (24th April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

this thread has been open a couple of days now.
    so how about moving on to the spiritual vibe.
    what is it you are seeing,sensing Bill.
    time to start a new thread.

4. Link to Post #203
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Okay this post has a bunch of nested quotes !I see this with an increasing and worrying frequency......The point of quoting is to give a reference to one's answer but often times you see this kilometric quote and a relatively small addendum from the poster, this makes the reading clumsy and irritating. I'm reasonably certain the reason for the long quotes is laziness by the quoter.
    Yes, spot on friend, I'm usually quite diligent with quotes... But sometimes laziness kicks in...
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

Gaia (23rd April 2011)

6. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ---------

Dear Friends:

A few people posting on this thread have completely missed the point.

I suggest that that makes the point.
    lol ...

'Sometimes fewer words have more impact than many'

I haven't read all the posts here...but generally I understand the shift that we all are going through. Bill makes a very valid point as I have witnessed here on Avalon for a few years now...it is really profound to say the least. I can feel/understand exactly what Bill is has so eloquently stated.

And please don't take this in the wrong context. I bow to few. But Bill has made a good call here. Call it what you will, a separation/shift/awakening. It is happening and speeding up as we speak.

Anyone going to speculate where we will be in 12 months??

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 23rd April 2011 at 13:19.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Caren (24th April 2011), Gaia (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), yiolas (23rd April 2011)

8. Link to Post #205
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Sorry for the fake handle.
    It,s nothing serious.
    It,s just an old mans way of putting a little bit of mystery in his life.
    Like we used to do when we were children.
    It,s just for a little fun.
    You sound very brave, excellant.

toothpick

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

10. Link to Post #206
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote I am of the understanding that the public can view Avalon so If I am wrong then my error. I know that only members can post etc but that those who want to check out much of Avalon's forum can read much (not all) of what is posted. This is my understanding and where I was coming from with the glass house analogy.

Please let me know if this is not true. Thank you for your response
    Hello sandy, You are absolutely correct, and I am sorry about the misunderstanding.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

sandy (23rd April 2011)

12. Link to Post #207
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Just a small and perhaps unimportant question. Is it true that Modwiz was asked to

leave Avalon because of something he wrote on another forum?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

DevilPigeon (24th April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011)

14. Link to Post #208
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

I do get what he is saying about Integrity. I'm certain that the primary energy that drives Bill Ryan is received messages from people who now see their lives in totally different ways ! And the purpose of Avalon forum is to provide to the visitors the right tools to help them, sending the right message at the right time and finally providing high quality information and contents. I would like to see a subforum that the public could not see to discuss members who are banned.
    Last edited by Gaia; 23rd April 2011 at 11:41.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), Icecold (23rd April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), luciole (23rd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #209
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote The problem here is that Modwiz and Goldenyears have never behaved badly on this forum, their contributions were wise and valuable, their crime appears to be that they have criticised Inelia at Nexus.
    Hello TigerLilly,a beautiful Saturday isn't it? everything is calm and birds singing over here.
    Modwize was always kind, polite and courteous in his replies, if he really criticized Inelia then that's out of character and odd. Inelia is a force of light and love, why would anyone criticize her? It's not fair, you know I see many bad and hurtful comments about Bill, Kerry and David Wilcock on youtube, and every time I feel hurt by those comments. These people are dedicating their lives for the sake of Humanity. They deserve better from all of us. I am the first one to blame for not doing enough for them financially, spiritually and physically.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Caren (24th April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

so erm.... attempting to get back onto topic.......

the thought occurs that ive gone to great lengths to explain myself to people. right back from when i was a child.
    there were points when i became very withdrawn. there was no point in trying to talk to some people.
    i DO struggle sometimes to explain some of the things i see.
    one knows when one has found the right words for the job though.

even then, when i know that i cant break something down into simpler terms, its still not heard.
    i was disturbed to find out that quite a lot of the younger people i meet, dont think they have an imagination!!!!!!!

how am i supposed to convey pattern based concepts to them?

its like a different operating system.

i think 'incompatability' is a suitable term to use.

the phrase 'we are all one' is a nice ideal, but i think its practical life is running out.

now it seems that rather than trying to get the message out to everyone, we should group up and leave the rest to their own path.

to use an analogy, if you want to play football, but none of your friends play, you're quite likely to go out and search for people to play with.
    thats the only way you're ever going to get a game on. trying to play with people who dont get it, is a waste of energy.
    especially when there are others around who are also looking for a game.

and then we have the 'crabs in the basket' that pull back those who try to escape.

are we happy to sacrifice our own path, for the sake of someone who doesnt even realise there IS a path?

each being is responsible for its own path. no one else. and that includes watching what you say, and where you say it.
    actions have consequences dont they.

i dont know the why's of the bans,

i have popped over to nexus, and camelot a couple of times....
    as someone else has said on this thread, i saw for myself why some got banned,
    but to hear them talk its like butter wouldnt melt in their mouths. i could name a name........ (i did, but i removed it)

he posted on the thread that kerry linked to with regard to the human genetic tree thing.
    about how he was so hard done by, just voicing an opinion. read his posts there was a consistant negative tone to them,
    yet over there its like 'I would never do ANYTHING wrong', whenever i see stuff like that,
    that persons credibilty drops through the floor as far as i'm concerned.

if i reach accord with someone, that person can be sure that my views wont change unless something happens to change the situation.
    that comes from the center of me, not the surface.
    ive met people who change loyalties more often than i change my socks.

i have to ask, is this post ok? i'm not sure these days

steve
    Last edited by SKAWF; 23rd April 2011 at 23:04.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Caren (24th April 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd April 2011), Flash (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Herbert (23rd April 2011), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), Jendayi (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #211
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes, the frequency dilemma... Those familiar friends who you no longer resonate with... the awkwardness and confusion, then the acceptance when you realise you really can't be on the journey together anymore... then, the silence while you gently let things just fade away... Or...
    Sometimes, I find the other person will create a circumstance where you have no option but to pull the plug - it can get ugly - and all I can do is walk away. The mask will drop every time one way or another and the others truth will out. I think this is because my mask has gone and they don't know what to do with me so they have to blame me so it's ok to let me go... Or something. It's complicated. It's a relief though. I still love them.
    I think it is unstoppable and appropriate and feels right.
    We are all moving into alignment with each other and the universe like a multidimensional jigsaw... We'll all be in the right place at the right time...

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

Anchor (24th April 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd April 2011), Fred Steeves (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (23rd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    Ah yes, the frequency dilemma... Those familiar friends who you no longer resonate with... the awkwardness and confusion, then the acceptance when you realise you really can't be on the journey together anymore... then, the silence while you gently let things just fade away... Or...
    Sometimes, I find the other person will create a circumstance where you have no option but to pull the plug - it can get ugly - and all I can do is walk away. The mask will drop every time one way or another and the others truth will out. I think this is because my mask has gone and they don't know what to do with me so they have to blame me so it's ok to let me go... Or something. It's complicated. It's a relief though. I still love them.
    I think it is unstoppable and appropriate and feels right.
    We are all moving into alignment with each other and the universe like a multidimensional jigsaw... We'll all be in the right place at the right time...
    could this be the reason charles has come and gone....? just a thought..

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Buchanan561 (25th April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

"we teach best what we most need to learn"
    "those who can't do, teach.."

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Buchanan561 (25th April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Icecold (23rd April 2011), jorr lundstrom (23rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), mondaze (23rd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), yaksuit (23rd April 2011), yiolas (23rd April 2011)

26. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I think I first noticed this separation, or rather realised it was going to happen, in 2000. I was fortunate enough to be able to visit Guatemala in order to celebrate the New 13 year cycle with the Mayans and other indigenous elders from the Americas. I saw and understood many things in the short time I was there and remember while travelling oneday that humanity was going to polarize. The way I saw it then was that the split would be between indigenous, Earth honouring people and those who just want to grab grab grab and "civilize" in the process. Since then, of course, many many things have occured in the long running soap-opera of our species, and as Bill says, separations are occuring on all sorts of levels. I don't see this as a bad thing, more as a necessity and, in purely survivalistic terms, it's good to know which side of the fence we are all on. I think we need to be aware that something similar happens within our psyche, an oscillation from pole to pole as we seek equilibrium, a process which I've noticed happening more rapidly and unpredictably within myself. Scary at times but we have to observe ourselves and allow the process to happen, knowing that the mystery of life unfolds at spirit's pace, NOT mine.
    Integrity - I wholeheartedly agree with what you say Bill, and I'd like to add a couple of things if I may. First of all, I remember reading Jonny Wilkinson's autobiography (Note to all Americans: an English Rubgy player who was shot to stardom at quite a young age) in which he talks about his career and how he coped with being in the limelight. Writing about coaching youngsters, he says "I want to make sure that if young people are looking up to me, they are looking up to the genuine me, not a fake. The way I live cannot be an act." Which emcapsulates it perfectly for me. Secondly I'd like to introduce you all to my favourite Chinese character - , pronounced "De" (as in Dao De Jing, the famous book by Lao Zi, beautifully concise and full of profound wisdom, worth all the world's "holy" books put together). The character means virtue, integrity, goodness, personal energy, and has wrongly been interpreted by Westerners as morality - a bi-product of Judaeo-Christianity with no place in Daoism. (I can see that pressing a few buttons - feel free to disagree !) The elements of this character are: a man stepping forward, 10 eyes analysing something on a pedestal, seeing it to be true, and the heart. To me that means authenticity, or to put it another way, walking one's talk, living from the heart. That's been part of my personal journey for the last few years, and as many of you will testify it's far from easy, letting go of old patterns, then watching them reappear, being truthful while surrounded by lies ...... But I feel it's the only way to live, being true to my heart and allowing my personal truth to work through me in whatever situation I find myself in.
    Thanks to everyone, power and blessings to you all, Philip

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), Herbert (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), karelia (23rd April 2011), mondaze (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Roseheart (24th April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

28. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Just a small and perhaps unimportant question. Is it true that Modwiz was asked to

should it matter?

29. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

i'll stop quoting this thread now...(edit: few hrs later... sorry.. i Quoted) just feel a bit frustrated about people (including bill, yes, i dare say it) not getting it....
    to be human means you get to pick from an unfathomable amount of choices.. light choices and heavy ones... you get to say what you want, to who you want and where you want... we all do it.. don't judge... accept... we are all in this together... aren't we? don't beat yourselves and other up about it...
    we are a freaky bunch indeed... i forgive any and all who have done me "wrong" and ask forgiveness for when i was not where i was expected to be... to forgive my actions is more about you then it is about me... i don't need your forgiveness.. you do...
    all is well...
    Last edited by Jendayi; 23rd April 2011 at 20:53.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Buchanan561 (25th April 2011), Flash (23rd April 2011), Heather2017 (23rd April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

31. Link to Post #217
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

should it matter?
    Yes, to me. Thats why I ask for an answer.

32. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

The story of the three domains:
    domain # 1:
    a wheat field, a salt mine, a river
    domain #2:
    a jar of flour, a bowl of salt, a jug of water
    domain# 3:
    a mixing bowl......

each one must decide for themselves whether they want to make it through the heat of the oven....

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

benevolentcrow (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), king anthony (26th April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

34. Link to Post #219
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

i have the feeling that this venerable forum is becoming a cult. if that is the case i didn't sign up to join a cult. To view the panarama of existence one has to be free to experience at all levels, and not be constrained by dogma. If this view treads on anyone's toes i'm truly sorry.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Lettherebelight (15th May 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), Nairnia (23rd April 2011), Oxygen (23rd April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011)

36. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    i'll stop quoting this thread now... just feel a bit frustrated about people (including bill, yes, i dare say it) not getting it....
    to be human means you get to pick from an unfathomable amount of choices.. light choices and heavy ones... you get to say what you want, to who you want and where you want... we all do it.. don't judge... accept... we are all in this together... aren't we? don't beat yourselves and other up about it...
    we are a freaky bunch indeed... i forgive any and all who have done me "wrong" and ask forgiveness for when i was not where i was expected to be... to forgive my actions is more about you then it is about me... i don't need your forgiveness.. you do...
    all is well...
    The "We are all ONE" paradigm works only for those who can manage living with the paradox that we are also all individuals.
    BOTH paradigms are true, depending on space and time levels of perspective. Our physical selves are NOT all one.
    Otherwise why even bother to have locks on our cars, or our front doors.

Don't forget, Jendayi, Bill Ryan is a mountaineer. That alone tells me a lot about him and his spirit, and to me it's all good.
    Having done the 3 D thing he is now mountaineering in higher dimensional realms.
    Plus he risked his life for a friend, hanging on to a rock face by a thread, at night, in the rain.
    Doesn't that tell you something about him?
    I'm still on a spiritual quest, even though I have had glimpses of absolute truth in the past, which helped me with my personal integration process.
    But I know, in the depth of my heart, that the new quest is about teams. Teams that are aligned, and in harmony.
    Integrating groups of people means those with opposite views fall away. No one is wasted, as the universe provides for all.
    Bill explained it quite clearly, I think.
    There are many opportunities out there for people to find their place, where they can feel amongst friends, and start integrating with "their" community.
    And no one has to give up their highest ideals, just because there is a fork in the road...

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Flash (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), mosquito (24th April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst 1 11 21 26 LastLast