Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Integrity

Quote Posted by Janos (here)

Some of those whom I’ve just learned today that were banned, have contributed MUCH to Avalon.

So, I am asking you publicly, here and now, to reverse these bans and put an end to this foolishness.

We need to present a united front, not fractured ‘cliques’. If someone wants to leave voluntarily, that is one thing, but forcing someone out is another thing entirely.
    Janos,

many people spend so much time posting they never take time to look at Avalon and get to know the members or what is going on here.

They were so full of their truths that no one else's mattered...

yes I miss everyone that leaves Avalon, but I also know it is a force moving forward that can't be stopped and many groups have sent attackers into the forum to try and stop the progression. The only way to prevent them from succeeding is to toss out all fighters...

all forums are created for differences of opinions to be discussed, but members should be above discussion...

if I was at Bill's house and a group walked in and started attacking the host and other whistle blowers present, not because of info they presented, but because they didn't comb their hair the right direction.

at first I would step forward and ask what does their hair style have to do with what they presented?

then the group would say ok it isn't the hair it's the shoes...

again I would ask why...

after all their attacks have been answered and I see what they are upset about is they want to learn more...

I ask them to sit down relax more will be coming...

They start jumping up and down about the hair, and the shoes... the whole group jumps in so nothing is discussed...

Then they turn on Bill mad that they aren't learning anything demanding more answers to why the hair is parted wrong...

everyone would leave not knowing anything more, not because of the whistle blower or host of the party, but because of the group of attackers...

for the next gathering do you want them there, or do you want to learn?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd April 2011 at 21:33.

2. Link to Post #262
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    Jorr-wish I could answer you. I only know about my own experience with someone else. Why don't you corner a mod and ask? Wish I could help. All I can say is from my perspective, they must have had their reasons. Again sorry your friend isnt here. But at least you can find him on Nexus. When Lee B was kicked off, I never saw him again.
    Im not a member on Nexus, have never been. Im sure they have their reason.

102 000 years ago we entered the fifth underworld( the Cultural) in which we learned

reason, so of course. I dont want to corner a mod. We dont have to do that here. We

discuss those things in the open here on Avalon. You are nice jjl, thank you.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Gaia (24th April 2011), Gardener (24th April 2011), Lord Sidious (24th April 2011), loveandgratitude (24th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi all I have been away for a week working and bang here we go again.
    Those that feel that Bill is laying down the law, are missing the point.
    Those that know, do not need to have the point mentioned.
    The points are being mentioned because people are not getting the point , and that no point ever has been placed on people who understand that there are no rules and no rules were ever placed by Bill Ryan ever, I have never had any rules placed on me by bill, He never had to because I am not missing the point, if i have seen rules and regulations here, is because you am missing the point.
    This is a self regulating forum, once you understand the point.
    When people have to have thing pointed out to them, then they need to see what is pointed at them and for what reason. One either is or is isn't. you all have an opportunity to be here.

I have been following Bill and Kerry for many years now, and I still follow them both daily, I have never had bill or kerry lay the law down, or any such thing ever, it is an unnecessary and unmentionable effort by them, when people get the point.

We all class ourselves as being awake here, so why are there so many that have missed the point. check exactly what we feel we are awake about yet, miss the point of Integrity.

as penance I will ask you all who are missing the point, or believe that are missing the point to read my humble offering to you the bright brains out of control. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-1

As always my regards to all
    roman
    thank you roman... and to all.. roman's and sierra's words are what helped me regain my composure and remain on avalon.. be it in lesser degree.. back to observing for now (if i can, haha)
    thank you both!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Caren (24th April 2011), loveandgratitude (24th April 2011), ROMANWKT (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #264
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Maybye I can get an answer if I whisper
    Jorr, everybody knows what happened to Modwiz. Just check out his personal explanation on Nexus. The point is that we would like to hear the story from Bill and/or the mods. I agree with Chico, that the integrity of PA is here at stake. But, at the same time, I trust Bill and his team to step forward, to clarify things and to take some appropriate actions. Transparancy is needed to restore the balance and integrity of this endeavour. We need to learn from this experience, take the appropriate actions and move forward hand in hand with our friends at Nexus.

Respectfully yours,

Skip.
    Last edited by skippy; 23rd April 2011 at 21:39.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (23rd April 2011), sandy (24th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

transparency on a conspiracy site?

why do I hear the song Dreaming...

Modwiz will always be one of us, and he wasn't kicked out, he just joined his friends...

They are working on a healing project, speaking of which, how is Josephine?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd April 2011 at 21:53.

9. Link to Post #266
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by skippy (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Maybye I can get an answer if I whisper
    Jorr, everybody knows what happened to Modwiz. Just check out his personal explanation on Nexus. The point is that we would like to hear the story from Bill and/or the mods. I agree with Chico, that the integrity of PA is here at stake. But, at the same time, I trust Bill and his team to step forward, to clarify things and to take some appropriate actions. Transparancy is needed to restore the balance and integrity of this endeavour. We need to learn from this experience, take the appropriate actions and move forward hand in hand with our friends at Nexus.

Respectfully yours,

Skip.
    I'm sorry to differ with you here Skippy, but I don't thing projects Avalons integrity is in question here???????????????? as has been stated by Bill and others, its is our integrity being questioned here, and for that reason a clean up.
    regards
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 23rd April 2011 at 21:52.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

loveandgratitude (24th April 2011), NancyV (24th April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Iran's Ayatolla in my left hand, children of the world in the other...

4.0 Earthquake location 33:33:000 just a few hundred miles from Tehran...

who says we haven't learned anything this year...

>>>>FOCUSED INTENT<<<<

12. Link to Post #268
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

We should all remember what reason Bill and Kerry started this quest of seeking the truth, and what this site is all about. We have some amazing minds and contributors here that you will never find any where else, I can tell you that after 32 years of seeking, this is the only place for like minded people that are seriously looking for answers to life and view the results of others on their spiritual paths. This is the place that you get up to the minute news, the real news. The whole world and a whole world of views are here for you to digest and ponder or take on and proceed with if you vibrate with it, and there are many people here to guide the beginner in their knowledge for truth as we know it up to the minute. I could go on and on about this, so what is this thread here about, just possibly,people who have lost their way as to what this site is all about, ITS ABOUT EVERYBODY, not just some, all contribute, and all are heard.
    My regards to all
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 23rd April 2011 at 22:18.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Caren (24th April 2011), Isthatso (23rd April 2011), Jendayi (25th April 2011), Lifesong (24th April 2011), loveandgratitude (24th April 2011), Sierra (24th April 2011), thunder24 (24th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #269
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    well said brother! (may i call you brother?)
    You need not ask, Jendayi. We are brothers, and we always have been. Everyone here is family. That's why it pains me to see family members treated unfairly by other family members. This is a critical problem, and it's precisely why the integrity of Avalon is at stake. Avalon is a microcosm of humanity, and humanity itself is still searching for ways to solve the exact same problem. The answer has been with us for millennia -- "Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you." We know the answer. Why can't we be the answer? If we want to know what integrity is, we need look no further than that.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Arpheus (23rd April 2011), Fred Steeves (24th April 2011), Jendayi (23rd April 2011), Lifesong (24th April 2011), Lord Sidious (24th April 2011), loveandgratitude (24th April 2011), sandy (24th April 2011), sheddie (24th April 2011), Spirithorse (24th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

Buffski posted a vid earlier that made me blub.

Here's a vid I hope will do something for a few tracking this thread now and especially in the future as lurkers.

Integrity is a sense, a conciousness, not a role.

enjoy. ( as well as care ) { and the last little 'judas' bit is just for Bill }

edit: it's been a busy evening and now I'm off to bed, good night.

17. Link to Post #271
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    You need not ask, Jendayi. We are brothers, and we always have been. Everyone here is family. That's why it pains me to see family members treated unfairly by other family members. This is a critical problem, and it's precisely why the integrity of Avalon is at stake. Avalon is a microcosm of humanity, and humanity itself is still searching for ways to solve the exact same problem. The answer has been with us for millennia -- "Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you." We know the answer. Why can't we be the answer? If we want to know what integrity is, we need look no further than that.
    Again I beg to differ with you Chicodoodoo, I still don't see where Avalon integrity is at stake here , when we the contributors of this site are the sole integrity keepers??????????????
    regards to you
    roman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (23rd April 2011), Jendayi (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (24th April 2011), NancyV (24th April 2011), sandy (24th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #272
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

hi guys 'n gals..
    i guess i reacted a bit emotional to the whole thing... i have adjusted my signature accordingly.. i will stay on avalon but will reduce my presence again, like i did before and try to only share thoughts from my own personal experience and no longer get caught up in discussions like these.. i have way more valuable information to share on a more personal level, touching upon the core of our being, especially regarding the healing of emotional and sexual imbalances.. i can help people to let go... now i just need to find a way to express it without needing others to get me going... and without offending anyone I guess.. (please read that i say "Try" for a reason, i am still human..

i just really love modwiz's being.. he is a gentle soul who, i believe, deserves better...
    I still don't understand fully what is going on here... and i don't care anymore.. i have not lost a friend, just one way of communicating with him.. i realize that now..
    namaste!

p.s.
    just saw that this post generated my 777th "Thanks" so that is definitely a sign! Thanks Norman or JJl (did not see who was first )
    p.p.s. Just saw modwiz on the other forum where he received 777 thanks so far... ( I Kid you not!!! just doesn't feel right to make a screenshot)
    now that's what i call syncronicity!!!! this IS freaking me out a bit but i am enjoying the ride...
    let's see where it will all lead, shall we?
    YIPPEE!!!! er... I'm so glad you are staying and it is SO TOTALLY AWESOMELY AMAZING that there is such a connection between you and ModWiz and that number is really powerful, a triple number, a triple seven number and it resolves to three CATALYST.

May these numbers bless the connection catalyst

I never got to tell ModWiz how HANDSOME he is in the photograph, he was so handsome he made me shy rats. Please give my apologies and regards to ModWiz.

Sierra your fondest Grandmother on this site

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Gardener (24th April 2011), Jendayi (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), sllim11 (24th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    breath in............................................... breath out
    Whew ... Heaving a big sigh thank you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

jjl (23rd April 2011)

23. Link to Post #274
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Norman (here)
    Buffski posted a vid earlier that made me blub.

Here's a vid I hope will do something for a few tracking this thread now and especially in the future as lurkers.

Integrity is a sense, a conciousness, not a role.

enjoy. ( as well as care ) { and the last little 'judas' bit is just for Bill }

edit: it's been a busy evening and now I'm off to bed, good night.
    Well that's an insult Norman calling Bill a Judas, whats that all about, where will that get you??????????????????????????
    Think again,regards
    roman

24. Link to Post #275
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

ROMANWKT:
    Quote Well that's an insult Norman calling Bill a Judas, whats that all about, where will that get you??????????????????????????

.....possibly banned, but his personal integrity will be intact.

25. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

well Judas wasn't as bad as the good book says...

now we find out he was the one Jesus trusted the most...

so maybe it was a compliment...

Happy Easter everyone!!!

26. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Chicodoodoo, when the winds of change blow there comes a time when old ideas have to be shelved for a while as one contemplates everything in a fresh light...
    What you say here tells me something about where you are at in your life's development- I honestly believe that you are showing signs of being a leader yourself. Perhaps you ought to try your hand at forming a small forum of your own where you could offer open and frank discussion for alternative community building. One where you get to show your strength as a protector...
    It doesn't have to be a forum as complex as Avalon, maybe start small, with a Yahoo group...I'm sure you'll get quite a few to join and then invite their friends, and see how it grows...alongside being a member of the Avalon forum

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

jjl (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

28. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Avalon is a microcosm of humanity, and humanity itself is still searching for ways to solve the exact same problem. The answer has been with us for millennia -- "Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you." We know the answer. Why can't we be the answer? If we want to know what integrity is, we need look no further than that.
    Chico ... I know we're supposed to turn the other cheek but did you hear jjl? She was hounded for six hours and became afraid to post. I felt pretty intimidated myself and was expressing it rather sideways over in the patriarchy thread until I figured out at the end of three I am embarrassed to say longwinded postings the excessive aggressive streak at Avalon really stressed me out. Really stressed me out. Really stressed me out. If I don't speak out for me and others would that be integrity? Should I hide and cower? I don't want to.

What do you do when two family members cannot even agree on what is reality? The incongruence is unbelievable. Reunion without the return of dissension and bullying is a difficult reality to manifest at this point and I do not see united intent to manifest this reality at this point in time.

Both parties have to bring integrity to the table and I don't see this over at Nexus. They seem to be riling each other up as hard as they can. This does not allow time to give healing nor the emotional body to calm down. This is insincere behavior. Sit down and breathe dammit.

Ahem snort. This blowup was HUGE, absolutely HUGE. That is what I see still manifesting on Nexus. The emotional reaction to the blowup. Richard I believe did more for Avalon than anyone up to that point in time. That packs a powerful punch to the light or the dark. It was so painful to watch. It is painful to see ModWiz and GoldenYears be gone too. But sitting over on Nexus and being snarky as hell does not contribute to an attitude or ambiance of respect and compassion does it? Same for the Bill bashers on this site ... lets start being responsible with what we do with our emotions and our words and our energy and our manifestations. Have you noticed the iteration is happening so FAST? Its making people dizzy.

So go away focus
    Go away red tunnel vision
    Go away claws
    Go away predator
    Return light
    Return air
    Turn your head away
    Sit down
    Breathe
    Breathe
    Return human
    Breathe
    Breathe
    Calm is here
    Peace is here
    You are here
    I am here
    This is biggest gift
    You are here
    I am here
    It is my prayer
    It is my prayer
    If I must die today
    Let me know
    Let me see
    Let me greet you
    with eyes wide open
    at the dawn
    joy in the morning
    Great Joy

This is where someone from the peanut gallery should yell, "A pox on both your houses!" lol snicker ...

So hows about back to spiritual development and conspiracy theories youse guys? And I'll take out the garbage, mop the floor and do we need to do a beer run ...

Chic, it is the time of choice. Be a kind respectful compassionate bridge Chic, please. I just can't do it, the heaving bosoms you know ...

Man my moods are flipping second by second this site is red hot.

Sierra heaving a deep breath
    Last edited by Sierra; 23rd April 2011 at 23:43. Reason: missing word and changed one word for clarity

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Caren (24th April 2011), EsmaEverheart (24th April 2011), Jendayi (25th April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (24th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #279
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    I still don't see where Avalon integrity is at stake here , when we the contributors of this site are the sole integrity keepers??
    I would gladly agree with you if we, the contributors of this site, were the sole integrity keepers. Unfortunately, that's not the case. When push comes to shove, we have seen Bill overrule entire moderation teams (and there's no telling how many times we didn't see it -- those that know have all been banned).

I know the argument is that this is Bill's house, and he can do whatever he pleases, but that ignores the fact that this house could never have been built without the contributions of so many Avalon members. Imagine you are invited to help build a house where all contributors can enjoy shelter and camaraderie. You work hard and help build a magnificent structure. You enjoy almost every minute of the time spent creating this beautiful shelter. Out of the blue, the foreman comes up to you and says, "This is my house, and it's no longer the place for you. Pack up your tools and leave immediately."

How do you feel about the project's integrity then?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Arc (24th April 2011), Isostool (24th April 2011), Jendayi (25th April 2011), Lord Sidious (24th April 2011), mondaze (24th April 2011), sandy (24th April 2011), sheddie (24th April 2011), winnasboy (24th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Sit down and breathe dammit.

that gave me a big gulp of fresh air and a healthy guffaw!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Sierra (23rd April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 26 LastLast