Closed Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 26 LastLast

Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Integrity

I look for truth, goodness and beauty, PA has all that and more. I take what I want and leave the rest. I am grateful for the learning experience, thanks to all who contribute truth, goodness and beauty.

I have never looked upon ease and happiness as ends in themselves - such an ethical basis I call more proper for a herd of swine. The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Truth, Goodness, and Beauty. ~Albert Einstein

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

astrid (22nd April 2011), Caren (22nd April 2011), crosby (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), giovonni (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), The One (22nd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Great summation of the times, and the term Bill.

I am in full agreement.

Question:

What prompted you? Is everything OK? Did you find a wolf in a sheep costume recently?

Just curious.

Cheers.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Bill Ryan thank you so very much for inviting me to your house... mostly I'll keep quiet listening to the conversation, I'm not so interested in let my own opinion known as that is something I already know, I'm interested in others opinion as a way of learning and meanwhile I respect every opinion and those who share.

With all its ups and downs in this forum, this is still the only one I visit and it's hard to keep up. Because of you and Kerry I have this wonderful place that I enjoy very much.
    Thank you again.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Art (22nd April 2011), Deega (22nd April 2011), GCS1103 (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

Much love and respect Bill, much love and respect!
    And I know this sounds simple, even trite, but we must all live in peace and mutual respect for each other or our community purpose becomes unfruitful and we gain nothing much of value...

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you for keeping the Forum civil and honest. It is easier for some of us to post knowing we will not be attacked, humiliated or ridiculed. Humor is always appreciated, but biting sarcasm either shuts people down or invites more of the same. Real listening and communication is then cut off, and it turns into a silly game of one upsmanship....The "vibrational" change Bill remarked on is fascinating - a bit like watching metal filings on glass rearrange themsleves as a magnet is passed underneath! As my personal work intensifies, others are either attracted and come into a sort of resonance, they drift ,or are pushed away by the energy, or they can be provoked to an emotional response - hatred and love at both ends of the continuum. Love and peace to all of you working, learning, sharing and caring. Avalon is a pretty cool forum.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Caren (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), GCS1103 (22nd April 2011), gigha (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Thank you Bill for receiving me so well as a guest in your house. I was going to write about my views on integrity, then I realised I did not wish to say that much, so integrity required to recognize it.

A few points though:
    Quote There's a very small number of members we've been applying this to, and we'll continue to do so. Anyone is free and welcome to say anything they want to anywhere on the internet - but not here.

In Sepia's words, this is my house, and you are all guests, and I value and honor everyone here as long as your integrity is in. If it is breached, I will ask you to leave, and I will make that call myself.

It's not about differing views or free speech. I have many views that differ from those of my closest friends, and we have animated debates about all kinds of things - from which we all learn.

It's about principles, and respect, and positive agendas, and how we communicate, and whether we're being the change we want to see in the world.
    I do not personnally let people scream at others, destroy or insult others in my house - they must work at resolving problems or they are out if they keep doing it. So I do understand your point and Sepia's point. I do not let people insult each other in public settings when I lead, for any reason (opinions, ethnies, knowledge, etc). Everyone is otherwise free to express themselves with respect. Therefore, I do respect someone like you Bill who does the same. It is about respect and positive agenda, yes.

I would add something of my own: it is also about tolerance, tolerance of the differences of all kind, tolerance for the others, as long as respect is there. I would say even more, it is about genuine acceptance and love of humans, with all tenderness, respect and acceptance, yet with definite behavioral rules that allows for communication and acceptance/love to flourish.

Thank you for allowing this.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caren (22nd April 2011), DianeKJ (22nd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), Lifesong (22nd April 2011), Miller (22nd April 2011), sepia (22nd April 2011), sheddie (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), skippy (22nd April 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I Don't see eye to eye with Bill, and Bill is quite aware of this fact, but I don't go around Avalon being a turd; if anything I will speak on my blog, which I see as my personal and relatively private space [but in the sense that it is still public]. Bill knows how I feel and think and I do not keep it secret.

My reasons are my own - perhaps you could call it differences in fundamental philosophy, and I keep it to myself on the most part - as in my opinion of Bill does not necessarily support anyone, any group or anything else's agenda.

Would he and I still be able to sit and have a beer or whatever in his house [or mine] even? Yes. I think so. I understand that being civilised means that we could do so in a peaceful manner and from a common ground that indeed we have, and I think we could have a respectful and interesting conversation.

[And btw, Shiva777 [who was recently asked to leave by Bill personally] definitely had a problem understanding the concept of civilised boundaries - I was friends with him on facebook for about a day til he was so inappropriately rude that I blocked him. Like seriously wtf...]

People get blocked permanently or temporarily for behaving somewhere along the spectrum of turd, but no I don't always agree with those judgement calls [see: SPIRIT WOLF] And I think that it is a healthy thing that people not be afraid to keep on appealing calls [in whatever capacity they are enacted and on whatever subject they are made on] that they do not think are correct, and not just stop speaking up because they are afraid of being disenfranchised. It is just about staying out of the turd spectrum while doing so.

Having integrity is about staying in your truth, sometimes at cost.

However, unfortunately, sometimes one man's integrity is another man's turd. And then there comes the question of relative and contingent truth [and integrity], depending on the observer. So what do we do? Just do our best.
    Last edited by Isostool; 22nd April 2011 at 03:00.

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Whitehaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 293 posts

Integrity means you hold fast to your personal code of conduct. You hold fast to what you decide is right and wrong.

When you live with integrity, you succeed. You are open and honest with yourself and all others. Your life is uncomplicated and less stressful and things move smoothly.

When you have excelent integrity you have no reason to lie. You can look at yourself in the mirror and see you have nothing to hide.
    In the light of the day the other light is hidden, never the less that other light still exists seen by other eyes.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whitehaze For This Post:

Cottage Rose (22nd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), Icecold (22nd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), SKAWF (22nd April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (22nd April 2011), winnasboy (22nd April 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Hypothetical's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for this posting Bill. I totally believe this is vibration based (dare i say ascension based). I've noticed that over the last 2 years I've gone from a normal drone watching TV, into sports, politics, browsing the net, etc to having no interest in any of those things and completely focused on spirit and life purpose. I've surrounded myself with new friends that share similar interests and they too have recently become awaken for lack of better word. Most of my old friends I'm sure think I've fallen off my rocker but that is there issue not mine and I hold no contempt for their lack of interest in my change. Bruce Lipton who I seen last year spoke at length about these changes and how its increasing at a very rapid rate. I will see him again next month at the same show in Toronto and I really look forward to his perspective. He really highlighted how women are definitely are making this vibration change in a much larger scale to us men.

Overcoming the dominance of the Ego is highly important to be in this higher vibration space. I used to to love debating anything or so I thought I did. I really didn't want to debate anything it was my Ego and not really important for me. I suspect the bickering is the Ego's of the unawakened ones fighting to keep us in line because it needs to feel superior and without a battle it becomes weak. Here is a video I saw over a year ago that I found very empowering. The way he describes the Ego and how you can overcome it was very powerful for me. I hope you enjoy it to. There are 2 parts.

Part1
    Part2

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hypothetical For This Post:

finally there!!! (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), NancyV (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Snookie (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (22nd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member jesterking's Avatar
    Thanks

I posted this on another thread but feel like it applies..also wanted to point out that the reference to "charles" below has nothing to do with him specifically, you could replace his name with any other. My point being that if you really think about it, SOOO many problems stem from people discussing "things" or people with no regard to the responsibility of truth.

If people were held responsible for the things they said they might think before speaking. Integrity to me is the result of someone who is self-disciplined, they maintain a standard of behavior set by themselves, and hold themselves responsible for their actions. Setting an example for those who get to witness this quality, leaving them almost afraid to behave below that standard. True integrity is powerful and slightly contagious ..oh.. and my "slap the mouth" comment below is figuratively speaking of course..to shock the person "talking trash" the same as a slap to the mouth would but do it with a display of strength and integrity instead of joining in.

Quote= I have a point of view Id like to share. It comes from a "lifestyle" of an underground nature, one that I am no longer affiliated with. The principles however you DO NOT forget, rules of respect that I feel have been lost especially by our youth. I learn from my mistakes and pull the good from the bad, in that way there is no bad, just a medium on its way to a "well done" But its like they say "you can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the boy"

I was taught that the man in charge is in charge for a reason, its not by accident, and its not my "place" to question that man. That "place" is earned, and held by few, and they know better than to ever question him in front of others. How a real Father should be respected. (mothers too!)

This is not a dictatorship, a "council" discusses matters but ultimately orders come from one place. This eliminates confusion, discourages the ignorant or inexperienced from acting on impulse, or taking direction from somebody with ulterior motives.

If something goes wrong you have only one direction to look to find the person responsible. He will let you know if and what will be done to fix it, has the resources to do so, and the integrity that guarantees results.

If you think the boss is slipping, you dont dare express that thought to anyone prematurely, you will do your homework and be absolutely positive before opening your mouth. Each word spoken in accusations, assumptions, gossip, etc. are like axe chops on a tree, and you're in the treehouse. Nobody trusts a treehouse in a chopped up tree.

When someone is introduced, especially if introduced by the boss, that someone is given the same respect you would give the person doing the introduction. Any issues with that someone are discussed privately with your associate first, not directly to that person. This allows conflicts to be addressed by friends first, strangers are quick to battle for pride instead of principle.

If Bill tells me Charles is Jesus, Ill say "pleezed ta meecha mister jeeezus" and if somethings seems fishy Ill give it a looooooong hard thought. Then Ill pretend Im Bills attorney and its my job to convince the jury that charles IS jesus. When Im done buildin my case and Ive failed to convince myself, I can at least say I gave Bill the benefit of the doubt... thats the LEAST he deserves.

Bill built Avalon.(think about it......a lil more....lil more.......AHA! "yeah, its kind of a big deal") We are all guests in Bills house. Sure we'd all like to decorate our rooms or re-arrange the furniture, move breakfast to noon, play our music really loud because "I know everybody loves this song as much as I do they just dont know it yet!"

Stand around pointing and adjusting our manhood while we tell folks how we woulda done it or whats wrong with the way its done. But really those are behaviors once considered rude.

Think about all the disrespectful things some people do while in somebody elses house and then compare it to avalon...it kinda humbled me a lil.

I took off my shoes, went back to the bathroom and wiped the pee drops on the toilet with some t.p. and put the seat down, ADDED some beers TO the fridge, took out the trash (without being asked) and left this lil note for the host and fellow guests.

Im trying to express the power of TRUE LOYALTY, where you slap the mouths of those who speak any ill words of your friends. Someone accuses a friend and you DEFEND them as if it were you, without question. Refuse to listen to negativity.

.....and before you try to tell me why Im wrong, try to tell yourself why Im right.

or not. you're still awesome.
    PLEASE NOTE: tone of voice is sometimes crucial to comedy, and impossible with text, so consider this when you read my posts. If it doesnt seem to make sense....its prolly just a joke...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jesterking For This Post:

Carmen (24th April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), write4change (31st December 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote from Ross from another thread:

"I believe that if all parties involved, were to sit together, over a cuppa, away from the forums, in each other’s energy, with "real" eye contact, much would be resolved."

Can someone try to organise this please??

How good would it be to see an end to the bad vibes?!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to An Cailleach For This Post:

DianeKJ (22nd April 2011), edina (22nd April 2011), norman (22nd April 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,425 times in 1,397 posts

I think that when a contentious point is made by a forum member their INTENT shines through the message, although subliminally in some cases. Intent to provoke a stimulating and thought provoking discussion is different to just causing trouble or having a pop at somebody. I wrote to a new friend in a recent pm that it saddened me to read these types of comments because if we can't work all together on this extraordinary forum, what hope is there for the rest of the world? They just alienate everybody ....

Oh the whole though I THINK WE'RE DOING JUST GREAT, DON'T YOU??

Love you Bill -mwar mwar mwar

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Roseheart (23rd April 2011), Shezbeth (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Good thread. Thank you Bill.

23. Link to Post #54
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

THE LIGHTHOUSE
    As you raise your vibrations you are like a lighthouse in a fog. As you come to realize this, you realize that with each level you reach, your vibration elevates. The brighter your light becomes and the stronger those of "darkness" can see you and be attracted to your light. Negative energies and people will try to cling to you, argue with you. However, now that you are more aware of your light, with consistent practice and due diligence for yourself, you will be able to recognize them as well. It takes time and practice. We are all constantly working on the goal to rid ourselves of the negative energies and "ego" based thought processes.

We strive to release those negative energies and move higher. As you pass the test of letting those of negative/lower vibrations fall away (whether it be people, places, things, situations, etc.), the easier life becomes! The more opportunities of positive, love and light come your way. And the more you take those opportunities and say "yes" to the Universe, the more life will powerfully open up to you. It's a positive ripple effect.

You will start to notice friends of lower vibrations fall away.
    If you let them cling to you, they will bring you down and you will have to fight hard to get back "up". It's not impossible, but it will make your path harder if you don't just naturally let those people fall out of your life. These people drag your vibrations to lower levels if you let them with their negative talk and negative sense of being. They can't help it themselves, as they are not "aware" or "awake". Some will naturally just let *you* go, but it is also a test for *you* to let them go when the opportunity presents itself.

You know that feeling you get from certain people. You dread talking to them or when you do talk with them they act as a Psychic/Energy Vampire and literally suck the life out of you. It's a subtle but strong negative pull. This causes a negative internal ripple effect on you. And when you are at a higher vibration you will feel this even stronger than when you were lower. The fight gets harder and the pull stronger. You must fight back and strive for positive love and light to come your way.

Negative situations may occur as well and you must be more aware of your surroundings and situations. Take a moment. Truly see it for what it is and not the surface issue(s). Depending on the situation you can ignore it and let it "fall away". Other situations require you to openly reject the situation in order for you to "rise above". If you don't take action against negative energy you risk it affecting you in a horrendous way.

Your light will guide you to where you need to go. You will feel your path naturally. You will flow into the right situations. When you are on the right path, life flows easily. You will know your life's passion and the Universe will easily take you to it. There will be challenges, but they will be easily seen and conquered. Stay in your light, take positive action, protect yourself from negative energies, be constantly aware and in the NOW and you will thrive.

LOVE TO ALL ON AVALON and THANK YOU FOR ALL BEING HERE. I will strive to keep my own energy higher when confronted with negative energies. This is my personal challange that I am learning from AVALON. Thank you for this challenge.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Carmen (24th April 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), sandy (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011)

25. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member litmus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

Something else is going on here - more to do with spiritual 'vibe' rather than intellectual analysis or grasp of raw information.
    i just started posting on this forum and noticed the same thing. many of the people who post on similar forums seem they have to add a sometimes deeply personal view, regardless of the posts context.

and honestly if folks are posting and supporting any data on faith or religeon then that post is not taken as seriously by most readers.

the reason i responded was also because i have a question and this is kinda related.
    do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?
    Last edited by litmus; 22nd April 2011 at 07:19.
    |.|-,_ _ _
    |||_|||L|_\

26. Link to Post #56
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Integrity. One of my favorite themes. Great post Bill.
    I will share my own experience with integrity as I think it might add to the conversation. For me it isn't about surrounding myself with people who have the same beliefs or world view as me.
    Beliefs are hollow and shallow at the same time. A world view is something we can hold on to, to strictly. I love to surround myself with people who question my actions, my thoughts, my behavior. Who show me a mirror. They don't have to agree with everything I say, please not. It pushes my buttons when my 'friends' agree with me, for the sake of harmony or what they sometimes call: to be in alignment with each other, and harmonize. When you are a public person, it happens to often that people want to speak your language, use the same words, phrases, expressions, simply cause they want you to like them. You can use the same words and say something completely different. I respect authenticity. The ability to speak a different language against what is socially accepted or how we are conditioned.

When we realize that we all are independent thinkers, at a bigger level, independent free souls, we realize that we already are in alignment all the time, by simple being spirits that are having a human experience. When we communicate on a human level, we can play fun games with each other, discuss, be on the same page, disagree etc. When we connect and take our conversations to a higher level, there is a sharing of higher truths. Of experiences, views that are real to you right now on your path. I like that.

At this moment I feel there is a big clearing going on, on a small scale and on a big universal scale. Friends that used to be friends are seduced by power games, New friends enter your life, which you never even considered to be so real, authentic and honest. These times are weird, there are tsunamis of power games going on, forces that are stronger than we can imagine, but more hollow than love.
    It asks from us to not only be in integrity with our human vessel, expressions and thoughts but above all with our souls. There is the freedom that will illuminate other forces, there is the real power that doesn't come from above or the outside, but from a place deep within, radiating out worths. That is the immortal power of integrity.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mirrirocks For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Gardener (22nd April 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2011), pilotsimone (2nd May 2011), sandy (22nd April 2011), Swanette (22nd April 2011), write4change (31st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by NxTLvL34 (here)
    in·teg·ri·ty/inˈtegritē/Noun
    1. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    2. The state of being whole and undivided: "territorial integrity". 
    Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

If I came to your house and and had to fill out an application to come inside, I would ask you to do the same for me. Because I had never joined a forum before, I assumed this was the natural protocol of things.

I did not realize that the "house" I entered and the "host" I trusted would change names. It certainly felt like I was in charles's "house" and since that happened, integrity would be the last word I would choose to describe that.

Do you not realize Bill that you took a lot of people for a ride? People like me who are in dire straits and then i join Avalon where there is talk of a new timeline, a machine you were going to ask questions to, a group of controllers you were going to meet, and the members here participating in what you may decide to bring to the table when you met this group. There was supposed to be another interview with Charles. What has happened to all this plans?

Furthermore, Bill, you have been silent on the whole Charles situation. I have no idea what to make of it all. The beginning of the video when you interviewed Charles was such an inspiration. "look what we did!" ummmmm......... What did we do? Am I missing something? What's up with all the secrecy Bill?

I have seen a lot of people come and go since I have been here and quite a few loose ends as well. Now we have you telling us Inelia is amazing and the interview with her is being built up just like Charles was. And there are documents that Kerry posts showing a much different perspective. The letter she posted in which Bill wrote about Charles states nothing about Aubrey or the machine or Charles dying of cancer. And the reference to St. Germain indicates nowhere that he is Charles's father.

I feel very unsettled by all of this. So if I am being "watched" in your house, fine. My IPad and IPhone are watching me and my XBOX 360 is too. And Big Brother. And my neighbors. And my bank. And the cops. So I'm fine adding Avalon to the list.

I just really had hopes that I had found a house built on INTEGRITY and not hypocrisy.
    I'd like to attempt a helpful answer in a small way to this post.

If you joined on 27th January (I joined on the 24th), then Charles was already a prominent guest in the dining room, having filled in a much lengthier 'application form' than yours or mine. I can understand that maybe you didn't come for Charles, but nevertheless Bill did not exactly spring him on you, did he?

If you did come for the ride, it may have been bumpier than you bargained for. This can happen. When a funfair says 'not for people of a nervous disposition' you need to recognize when that means you. Meanwhile there were people in the sitting-room who could hear enough across the hallway; you could have joined them. How you circulate at a private party is your own business, it's usually pretty easy to drift off if you don't like what you're hearing.

On the other hand, you host will not be available much just for you. I recently attended a large function where the host invited me to the cocktail party afterwards to continue our conversation. I joined the queue to speak to him, but of course it never happened. No bother. You don't expect anything major to happen at a party, except perhaps making a few contacts.

Just relax.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

edina (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?

Critical thinking, common-sense and rational are worthy tools to have in your arsenal, along with intuition and heart felt energy...find a balance with these abilities and one will do very well with any endevour, including forum posts

Ross.
    Last edited by Ross; 22nd April 2011 at 07:41.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Gardener (22nd April 2011), Harley (22nd April 2011), Hervé (22nd April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (22nd April 2011), Muzz (22nd April 2011), sheddie (22nd April 2011), Shezbeth (22nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), SKAWF (22nd April 2011)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member litmus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Quote do you consider or hope that the avalon forum posts will follow a "scientific" standard, and camelot posts more the "spiritual"?

Critical thinking, common-sense and rational are worthy tools to have in your arsenal, along with intuition and heart felt energy...find a balance with these abilities and one will do very well with any endevour.

Ross.
    this has gotta be a joke.. if it is its clever
    i really think you are jokeing. pm me if you wish to reply please
    Last edited by litmus; 22nd April 2011 at 07:47.
    |.|-,_ _ _
    |||_|||L|_\

33. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Let it go. People come, people go. As long as we stick to our integrity, PA is alive and kicking! Let the others do their thing...

Skip

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 26 LastLast