Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Aliens

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Ancient Aliens

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YJba5HKrjxg

Has anyone seen this?

I was completely flabbergasted when I saw this. They are literally coming out and giving you full blown disclosure. There are no skeptics, they literally just show you the evidence. Everything that was mentioned was accurate. In fact, not one thing was inaccurate. People have lost there lives over some of the things mentioned.

Topics mentioned

Crop circles
    Genetic manipulation
    Pyramids
    Artificial moon
    Ancient societies
    Mayan calendar
    Government coverup
    Ufos
    Aliens walking around undetected in our society (which anyone who follows camelot knows is a highly guarded insider secret)

and more

All effectively stated as if they were facts.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Ancient Aliens

good find derek, i am sooooo looking forward to our history books being rewritten, one day we will live to see this i hope

Quote uforeport2009 — 28 April 2010 — History Channel Documentary Ancient Aliens: The Series (The Visitors) Premiere Date: 27/04//2010

If ancient aliens visited Earth, who were they, and where did they come from? Possible historic evidence and beliefs are examined around the world. The Dogon people possess knowledge of a galaxy they claim was given to them by a star god named Amma. The Hopi and Zuni people celebrate Kachinas, gods from the sky, whose headdresses and costumes appear to resemble modern helmets and protective clothing. Halfway around the world, Chinese legends tell of the Han leader, Huangdi, arriving on Earth on a flying, yellow dragon. Was this dragon more likely a spacecraft? Ancient astronaut theorists believe that these are far from chance encounters and that extraterrestrials not only interacted with us, but changed the course of human history. Follow UFO Report on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/uforeport2009

Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence- https://youtube.com/watch?v=KlTqGr...

Have Aliens Visited Earth? History Channel Documentary (2009)- https://youtube.com/watch?v=nrj1UX...

UFO Files: Ancient Aliens- https://youtube.com/watch?v=sos4tN...

Human's Extraterrestrial Origins- https://youtube.com/watch?v=b2Re4R...

Scientists Find Extraterrestrial Genes in Human DNA- http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home...

Scientists Confirm Extraterrestrial Genes in Human DNA- http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home...

Legacy of the Black Gods - In Time before time (Coming forth from The Akashic Records) Author: Paul Simons (Nebu Ka Ma'at)

The Genealogy of Mankind from Ganawah, to Lemuria, to Atlantis, to Egypt and today- http://www.tamarehouse.com/#/blackgod...

Researchers Suggest That Jesus Was a Descendent of Black Humanoid Extraterrestrials From The Sirius Star System- http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home...

Religion & Alien Life- https://youtube.com/watch?v=8gB7Qh...

Fastwalkers: UFO & Alien Disclosure (Full Length Version)- https://youtube.com/watch?v=CvNKzE...

UFO Report Live Website- http://www.uforeportlive.ning.com

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

been watching the series on the history channel.. last night was pretty good.. they are just letting it loose with no debunkers.. disclosure right in your face.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Here is another series. Great find Derek

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Indeed it's a great documentary series. Something it's cooking...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hey great find derek. I can't believe they're still coming out with new stuff, god bless history channel!

In case anybody missed it, there was a documentary (not a series) that came out last year 2009, superb production, here's part 1:

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I was just about to post the same thing too, it's always good to see others up to speed. I shouldn't expect any less from this site.

keep up the good work guys...

Peace

8. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

They're not running it on the History Channel in Canada. I'll have to find it on line.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Ninjavideo.net has it

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I could not believe how much is said in just the first episode.
    I was amazed at how i searched for a long time for some of these pieces of info and its all in one video on TV years later!
    brew brew

11. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Quote Posted by JoshERTW (here)
    Ninjavideo.net has it

It's on Isohunt too.

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I'm watching it. Wish the captioning feature worked better.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This is something I've been watching for some time now, not the actual show though it's pretty boss in regard to acknowledging the research people have done....History Channel at least as a youth was once the Hitler Channel and now it has become the Conspiracy Channel. Granted Conspiracies sell, which I'm sure we can all agree upon from the ongoing book sales, lectures, so on so forth...Generally when these shows are aired there is a counterpart on at the Nat Geo Channel....For instance Ancient Aliens is discussing the Nazca Lines and Nat Geo is discussing the Nazca Lines in regard to anthropological research etc. A troubling binary world view as usual.......I think that in part this is a corporate franchise getting their piece of the pie in the conspiracy money game....the timing certainly is perfect in retrospect. I just think it's really funny that if they are planning on disclosing information on the subject their main line of data retrieval is based on the ratings system for television programs LOL, so typical. If anything there should be a massive amount of episodes or an entire program dedicated to the insiders and researchers themselves...each episode dedicated to a new person....i.e. Brian O' Leary, Bob Dean, other military boys, Los Alamos boys, Clifford Stone, Hoagland, so on so forth. What were these people doing, what's their information, their goals, why have they done what they've done, if insanity is the label to be put on them why the FUDGE would they commence in this......i dunno..."lifestyle". If you can put some serious dudes with a background in the forefront like greer's front, and put those cats on national t.v. I think people might really start to think.......Joe Shmo: Well jesus nancy the man is a god damn physicist, sargeant, doctor etc. Why the hell would he risk those things to get involved with this sorta thing? Maybe all this is a giant Psy OP itself cuckoo!!!! Anyways I digress
    It's one thing to discuss the concepts, ideas, theories, without debunkers etc. in accordance to the subject....it's another thing to prove it to the best of people's capabilities

Though when showing a friend of mine who is an architect in training the documentary about 9/11 and the architects themselves saying they built those buildings to have 4 planes flown into them along with the beams being cut in the rubble, and the temperature differentials of fuel and steel, and the findings of explosive residue, AND a damn building falling that no body knew about and didn't even have a friggen plane flown into it she still couldn't even consider taking it into account. She refused to acknowledge the fact that professional architects and engineers that built the building said it couldn't have happened. Just one example of my disillusionment of humanity in general. People don't wanna have their ****ed up world views and egos disturbed with things that don't coincide with their existence. That goes for all of us too
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 6th May 2010 at 16:15. Reason: P.S.P.S.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

conk (26th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I've been watching this and listening closely to what they are saying. Each episode seems to have a particular point they are trying to stress. Very informative for the novice and experienced Ufologist.

16. Link to Post #15
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    ...She refused to acknowledge the fact that professional architects and engineers that built the building said it couldn't have happened. Just one example of my disillusionment of humanity in general. People don't wanna have their ****ed up world views and egos disturbed with things that don't coincide with their existence. ...
    i had a similar situation with a friend ... i have shown him endless you tube videos books and pictures about UFO/Aliens etc and he will just find lame excuses... the last one was did anyone you personally know saw something ? if not i dont believe it !!!!!

I gave up after that as he was dead serious.... they have made ppl hide their thoughts and anything that doesnt compute with their world is either fake or it didnt happen.

17. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Etherios, Weve all been there. Things will change soon.

18. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

That was interesting viewing. Thanks.

19. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

i've seen episode 1/2/3/ in HD/720p so far.
    and its worth watching
    most is known info (for me) and some is new.
    but all in all its a good way to start to get the info out to the masses,
    1st proof to them the old facts and what it means thus. like the planes are airworthy from 1:x scaled
    than when the mindset is accepting more and more, them can follow up in whatever way it will be with more currentdate info building up to.....
    but as with all such its like a 12-step plan before we reach the end goal

the ones i watched thus far:
    History.Channel.Ancient.Aliens.S01E01.The.Evidence.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD
    History.Channel.Ancient.Aliens.S01E02.The.Visitors.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD
    History.Channel.Ancient.Aliens.S01E03.The.Mission.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 16th May 2010 at 05:21. Reason: typo :P

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The finale will be on tonight

Peace

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    The finale will be on tonight

Peace
    Hi Peace of Mind,

The finale? are you saying tonight's episode will be the last of the entire series, or do you know if this is just season 1 and they plan on more?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast