+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stepping out of Rat Race and Jumping into Real World

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Stepping out of Rat Race and Jumping into Real World

Quote Posted by Peacelovinman (here)
    One thousand "thank yous" for this post.

I am in exactly the position you describe. I even relate to the school art story - I am partially colour blind and my parents would always come back from school open evenings and say that they could instantly spot my pictures on the wall, with their brown grass and purple skies! This must have affected me pretty deeply because, to this day, I had an aversion to drawing and painting. Who knows, I could have been a Picasso or a Dali!!!!

Sandy: Your post moved me to tears. I wish I had your courage. All the very best of luck and, if you feel lonely, please do send me a PM. I'd be happy to absorb some of your pioneering spirit. I have felt for sometime that, to live my truth, I needed to make profound changes in my life.

One day, perhaps soon, I will.

With love and respect to all that are in the position blufire describes.

Dear Peacelovingman,

I love your name and gentleness too and thank you for your heartfelt words. Made my day to say the least. I don't need much other than love and your words have sure filled my heart with just that. My heart is Brilliant Red with flashing lights of streaking brown and purple beauty and Picasso would have been honored to say he created that joy, but he didn't, you did(my dear dad was colour blind too). Thank you
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

blufire (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Gee I Love this Thread!!

Thank you everyone who has posted, the inspiration and holding the space (within the Matrix Albeit) is motivating no matter what is happening for each and everyone of us. Knowing I'm not alone through your words is so appreciated and you are valued by me. Thank you!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

blufire (26th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), Project_Buggy_Beach (26th April 2011), skyflower (26th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Peacelovinman (here)
    ...pictures on the wall, with their brown grass and purple skies!
    I'm not the only one! When the markers didn't have the names of the colors on them, brown grass and purple skies were the norm.

-Phoenix

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)

Dear Peacelovingman,

I love your name and gentleness too and thank you for your heartfelt words. Made my day to say the least. I don't need much other than love and your words have sure filled my heart with just that. My heart is Brilliant Red with flashing lights of streaking brown and purple beauty and Picasso would have been honored to say he created that joy, but he didn't, you did(my dear dad was colour blind too). Thank you
    "Wipes tear from eye"

Sandy: Thank you for your kind words, from the bottom of my heart.

To all: perhaps those who have made the transition should start another thread to share their experiences?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

I'm not the only one! When the markers didn't have the names of the colors on them, brown grass and purple skies were the norm.

-Phoenix
    That was what it was, man! These days, the crayon makers would probably be had up for discriminating against colour blind folks!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peacelovinman For This Post:

blufire (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), sandy (26th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

The main reason for starting this thread is I know there are perhaps thousands of people that come to Avalon who are beginning to morph or I feel, there are many who are close to making “that” decision, but are reluctant to take that final step because of the life long programming and the personal soul stories and journeys

I intuit so deeply that there is a new emerging group. And it is occurring so quickly that it is hard to stay fluid and sanguine

We are arriving at this place in different ways. Many, many life paths are converging into one narrow path that leads to . . . . . where?? That “where” is one of the most powerful aspects that kept me from my “leap of faith”. But I also deeply intuit that we won’t know the “where” until each of us take that path . . . . and then wait and be at peace and listen carefully.

I know there are thousands who like me have been brought to this “place of decision many times” and in different ways.. . . . a failed marriage, a lost job, the loss of loved ones, thousands of hours and many years of research and watching videos and reading books, rejection of organized religion, having your life foundation ripped apart and left with the task of rebuilding. I have experienced every one of those and I know the thousands that come to Avalon are also . . . . these life experiences are the “2x4 between the eyes” that our guides or angels or our own souls saying Wake Up! you are going down the wrong path again.

Sometimes we are wounded so deeply that it takes years to find the path again. But this wounding is vital.

Finally, for me it was the realization that since I keep being brought to this “place of decision” this place, that in my minds eye has many, many little roads behind me and a meeting point where I have stood many times and one path in front of me . . . . I have stood at this place of convergence many years and at many times in my life.

It . . . this choice . . . is not a “rejection” of family or friends or our current life . . . . it is the acceptance and more than that a Melding of our own personal soul’s decision.

This emerging or shadow group does not fit any of the current groups completely. I feel deeply that for the thousands that keep returning to the “point of choice” that it is this lack of “fitting in” that keeps us undecided or unable to take that first step.

I feel deeply that, like me, thousands feel that the current “defined” groups make us feel slightly uncomfortable or we just don’t fit . . . something just isn’t . . . right.

I have wandered among all these different groups and glean from each of them and I know “you” are too.

We are not New Age searching for the ultimate ascension or conscious level, we are not organized religious or even “being spiritual” doesn’t quite fit any longer, we don’t want communal living . . . its been tried many times, we aren’t old hippies or are but know that is not the way either, we are not pagan, witches, wiccan, warlocks or shaman, we are not vegan or vegetarian, survivalists, conspiracy theorists, granola organic, we don’t want to revert back into total homesteading or 1800’s but want to mix in new technology, we resonate with Zeitgeist to a degree but feel the Venus Project is unreachable, we can’t travel in the astral or influence other peoples thoughts and we probably have the wrong eye color, or Carmody’s posts leave us in complete confusion.

We KNOW deep down . . . in our dna . . . our souls . . . . something is happening and quickly and with conviction.

We see the weather changing rapidly, we know our planet is changing, we believe in chemtrails but not all the “reasons”, we know we are about to be “turned on” but all the information on how to flip the switch doesn’t feel quite right, we believe in aliens and life on other planets but can’t quite swallow the “messages” from the aliens, we are having “those” dreams, we know we should be growing our own food and preparing, but for what? We know that gmo food is killing us along with vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs, but helpless against the massive companies, we know the U.S. and world economies are about to self destruct, we almost believe in PlanetX and the Brown Dwarf Sun but draw the line that Annunaki are coming to eat us, we know the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 but don’t believe it’s the end of the world but don’t quite know what it does mean.

There are many thousands of us that stand before this heap of “almost knowns”

I do know . . . . .

We are the “Shadow Group”, the lurkers, the so called newbies, and we are many thousands and we are the group that will usher in the new existence. We are not going to survive . . . . we will Thrive.

The current generations and the generations to come are the pioneers. We will build those stepping stones along the narrow path.

But. . . . each of us has to make that final step and live the change so we will begin to evolve. That mountain of “almost knowns” will become known or obsolete.

And we are finding each other in the collective . . . . what ever that “collective” is.

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And one more thing . . . . we are afraid to post very much because we just know each post will be ripped to shreds and put in five hundred million of those little boxes and be taken completely out of context . . . . .

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    And one more thing . . . . we are afraid to post very much because we just know each post will be ripped to shreds and put in five hundred million of those little boxes and be taken completely out of context . . . . .

thank you for yours though!

when I've jumped, not knowing whether theres a net or not, I'll let ya know!
    tis nigh......
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

blufire (26th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Dear Blufire,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I left the pretend world non-physically 15 years ago and then physically 4 years ago. Through this process especially the 4 years has been painful. In that I still suffer the grief at times of the loss of my son/grandchildren, parents (both passed in this time) and siblings and some friends.

Those I love dearly I have abandoned in order to not conform to what they believe I should do or be. I retired early so was to take up the position of happy little Granny, free wheeling daughter and sister, which now had all the time in the world to address all their needs. I had always been the strong, do anything for anyone who was hurting or in need, take charge and get things done. I became lost and shared how lost I was and unsure of what was going on or what was happening to me, with those I loved. They did not like it and tried hard to "slap"me back into place. I took it for 2 years and then "slapped" back. (not good) I was in stark raving survival mode trying to save my sanity. It was one thing to leave mentally but another to leave physically. I had to, to honor my spirit and keep evolving, but have been labeled nuts and condemned along the way.

I did not know how material I was but sure learned how much I missed my home of 25 years, how devastated I was when I lost more than half of the profits from the sale of my home in the financial meltdown, lost my retirement dream of traveling to take courses and spend time in very spiritual places, lost my worker identity, lost my mother, sister, daughter, friend identity and totally lost any meaning of what my place or value was in the world.

In the end and thus far I have learned that I am consciousness continuing to strive to get past my ego and the dream world. I have learned that I am of value just because and that I have a being because I chose to. I also know that I cannot turn back (i have tried) so must endure with my journey as lonely as it is.

I now live in a very small old house (all I could afford) but it is my place of sanctuary and peace and even though the basement is flooding I love it anyway. I have no pension (not old enough yet) so trying to live off a meager budget of savings till that happens. Stretching a dollar has become my forte' . The town I live (very rural/pop: 400) in is full of very old retired (Farming district) seniors who have tried to recruit me to their churches(bless them) but have yet to find anyone here in the last 2 years I resonate with. I spend most of my time alone. I study and research daily as well as meditate but boy I have yet to have any mind blowing experiences

I've learned to make my own toothpaste (no fluoride), candles, garden and keep a large yard maintained, winter and summer and to keep looking within for answers. I still get caught up in my belief systems and sadness at all my loss but some how keep on going. Thank God for the internet and forums like Avalon, Camelot and Nexus and all the members.

I do know that one day I will again re-enter the world at large so will stay the course trusting that what is>>>>>>>>is, for now.

Thank you again for this thread and the opportunity to tell someone my journey of late.
    I think you are an inspiration to us all.

I love and respect your motivation - honoring your spirit and it's evolution.

Beautiful and courageous.

Spiritual warrior(ess)

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

blufire (26th April 2011), Lord Sidious (26th April 2011), sandy (27th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Finally, for me it was the realization that since I keep being brought to this “place of decision” this place, that in my minds eye has many, many little roads behind me and a meeting point where I have stood many times and one path in front of me . . . . I have stood at this place of convergence many years and at many times in my life.
    I enjoyed and appreciated your whole post, blufire, but this part in particular. Many times over the last 17 years or so, I have replayed in my mind the scene from the Matrix where Neo is in the car with Trinity and he attempts to escape. Before he can do so and as he looks through the open car door to a rain soaked street, Trinity says something to the effect that running would be pointless as he already knows where that road leads.

We all know where the road leads. Even my wife, who whilst she always listens to my opinions with an open mind, her own path has meant she hasn't dropped as far down the rabbit hole as maybe I have, divulged to me last week that she felt all action taken within the current "system" seems to be futile.

This is the time of transition. I believe we will all have to work it out for ourselves. I am a great believer in what Alex Collier calls "holographic thinking" - in other words, we can no longer rely on external authorities to do things for us.

We must truly be the change we want to see in the world, individually at first and then collectively. With millions of individuals all peacefully resisting and taking focus away from the power elite and creating their own lives in an image of freedom, self-determination, self-responsibility, love and respect for all beings, the current power elite structure will fall. Why do you think they want to cull the population? They fear people waking up and walking out of their Matrix - millions of awakened souls are uncontrolable and is, I'm sure, their biggest nightmare.

That said, it sure does make me feel better to know that there are many of you out there going through the same thing.

Love to you all

Peacelovinman, a.k.a. Andrew.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peacelovinman For This Post:

blufire (26th April 2011), sandy (27th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

The main reason for starting this thread is I know there are perhaps thousands of people that come to Avalon who are beginning to morph or I feel, there are many who are close to making “that” decision, but are reluctant to take that final step because of the life long programming and the personal soul stories and journeys...

...having your life foundation ripped apart and left with the task of rebuilding...

It . . . this choice . . . is not a “rejection” of family or friends or our current life . . . . it is the acceptance and more than that a Melding of our own personal soul’s decision.

This emerging or shadow group does not fit any of the current groups completely. I feel deeply that for the thousands that keep returning to the “point of choice” that it is this lack of “fitting in” that keeps us undecided or unable to take that first step.

I feel deeply that, like me, thousands feel that the current “defined” groups make us feel slightly uncomfortable or we just don’t fit . . . something just isn’t . . . right.

We are not New Age searching for the ultimate ascension or conscious level, we are not organized religious or even “being spiritual” doesn’t quite fit any longer, we don’t want communal living . . . its been tried many times, we aren’t old hippies or are but know that is not the way either, we are not pagan, witches, wiccan, warlocks or shaman, we are not vegan or vegetarian, survivalists, conspiracy theorists, granola organic, we don’t want to revert back into total homesteading or 1800’s but want to mix in new technology, we resonate with Zeitgeist to a degree but feel the Venus Project is unreachable, we can’t travel in the astral or influence other peoples thoughts and we probably have the wrong eye color, or Carmody’s posts leave us in complete confusion.

We KNOW deep down . . . in our dna . . . our souls . . . . something is happening and quickly and with conviction.

We see the weather changing rapidly, we know our planet is changing, we believe in chemtrails but not all the “reasons”, we know we are about to be “turned on” but all the information on how to flip the switch doesn’t feel quite right, we believe in aliens and life on other planets but can’t quite swallow the “messages” from the aliens, we are having “those” dreams, we know we should be growing our own food and preparing, but for what? We know that gmo food is killing us along with vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs, but helpless against the massive companies, we know the U.S. and world economies are about to self destruct, we almost believe in PlanetX and the Brown Dwarf Sun but draw the line that Annunaki are coming to eat us, we know the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 but don’t believe it’s the end of the world but don’t quite know what it does mean.

I do know . . . . .

We are the “Shadow Group”, the lurkers, the so called newbies, and we are many thousands and we are the group that will usher in the new existence. We are not going to survive . . . . we will Thrive.

The current generations and the generations to come are the pioneers. We will build those stepping stones along the narrow path.

But. . . . each of us has to make that final step and live the change so we will begin to evolve. That mountain of “almost knowns” will become known or obsolete.

And we are finding each other in the collective . . . . what ever that “collective” is.
    bluefire: Wow...I'm at a loss for words. What you said is so spot on for me it's scary. I really can't say anything except that was so perfectly 99.99%(I don't know who the Annunaki are) of my exact mindset. Thank you a million times for your words... I hope I can come up with something better to say soon to continue this great discussion.

-Phoenix

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The main reason for starting this thread is I know there are perhaps thousands of people that come to Avalon who are beginning to morph or I feel, there are many who are close to making “that” decision, but are reluctant to take that final step because of the life long programming and the personal soul stories and journeys

I intuit so deeply that there is a new emerging group. And it is occurring so quickly that it is hard to stay fluid and sanguine

We are arriving at this place in different ways. Many, many life paths are converging into one narrow path that leads to . . . . . where?? That “where” is one of the most powerful aspects that kept me from my “leap of faith”. But I also deeply intuit that we won’t know the “where” until each of us take that path . . . . and then wait and be at peace and listen carefully.

I know there are thousands who like me have been brought to this “place of decision many times” and in different ways.. . . . a failed marriage, a lost job, the loss of loved ones, thousands of hours and many years of research and watching videos and reading books, rejection of organized religion, having your life foundation ripped apart and left with the task of rebuilding. I have experienced every one of those and I know the thousands that come to Avalon are also . . . . these life experiences are the “2x4 between the eyes” that our guides or angels or our own souls saying Wake Up! you are going down the wrong path again.

Sometimes we are wounded so deeply that it takes years to find the path again. But this wounding is vital.

I have wandered among all these different groups and glean from each of them and I know “you” are too.

I do know . . . . .

Dear Blufire,

Keep your intuit going as it sure is dead on IMHO. Thank you and if I had the money I would request that you allow me to publish this in all the public Newspapers around the world. So many people are there, but don't even know that and to read your post would so help them know they are not going insane

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

blufire (27th April 2011), Phoenix (11th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just finished listening to Bill’s interview Part I. The part the resounded so solidly for me is when he asks . . . . when we go to bed a night or wake up in the morning what do we think about the most . . . . what is it that we really want to do . . . . what is it that speaks loudly to our hearts? (I’m grossly paraphrasing here)

I feel strongly this “personal soul message” is what brings each of us back the “place of convergence” over and over and each time our soul gently asks “are you ready now to take that first step?”

But do you find that each time you can’t take that step with conviction because of our brainwashing and conditioning we received from birth???

A few personal things about me. . . . . .

I grew up deep in the Appalachian Mountains. My generation was the last to grow up under a true “mountain code”. My father had a “contract” out on his life the same time Buford Pusser had one on his and Buford was a friend of my father. Brown Mountain was two ranges over from the mountain I lived and I have experienced “the lights” on very personal level.

I was married 16 years to an evangelical preacher in a very legalistic and dogmatic church. Very significant knowledge came from these years of intense biblical and subsequent study of other ancient and secular writings.

My second husband of 13 years was . . . . wait for it . . . wait for it. . . . . . . . a senior vice president of Morgan Stanley . . . . yep that Morgan Stanley . . . .complete with country club memberships (I hate playing golf), elaborate vacations and big fancy house.

Imagine the conflict and anger in the spring and summer of 2008 when I, who has no licensing in financial advising or economics, said to her very educated and successful husband “Honey, we need to pull out all our money that is in the stock market and mutual funds and maybe even the bank accounts”. He asked “where are you getting this information” and I say well Dear from some really strange people on the fringe of reality and mostly info based on conspiracy theories. Imagine the division in our marriage when I pulled all “my” money and my children’s money out against his outrage at the penalties, interest and taxes we would have to pay.

Imagine the day the market started having a complete come apart . . . .he came home exhausted and terrified and looked at me as though I was truly an alien from a far far away star.

He blamed me for many thousands we lost. I have yet to figured out THAT logic.

Now imagine the final straw when I said” Honey we need to leave all these wonderful luxuries and prepare for very difficult and hard times that are heading our way”. “We need to prepare for a time when there may be a complete global economic break down and food shortages and horrific weather”.

And oh by the way Honey, I’m a starchild or most likely Indigo, I believe in reincarnation and past lives, they are spraying us with chemtrails, there’s a good possibility a Dark Star is heading our way, aliens live among us, there’s maybe an outpost of some sort on the moon and probably on Mars, there are groups called the Illuminati, Majestic 12, controlling bloodlines, and there will be a One World Government, 911 was probably an inside job, I’m pulling the kids back out of school and home schooling again and no vaccines. And I refuse to eat gmo or processed food, I’m buying another farm growing organic food for as many as I can, become a medicinal herbalist, have a herd of dairy goats and a milk cow and maybe 75 or so chickens

Uh huh . . . I know proof positive he was literally trying to figure out a way to get me in the Mental Hospital. He had people come “talk” to me . . . . . .

I seem to have this way to totally mystify and confuse and anger the men I love and married.

Anyway . . . . . what is your “soul message and journey”?

What is it that you long to do from deep down?

What keeps bring you back to that “point of decision”

And what “conditioning” makes you over and over turn your back on what you KNOW you are supposed to do?

And is that “condition” truly reality or is it a brutal Lie?

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I've"jumped" several times in my life, and expect to have to do so again, as conditions dictate. Last year, my husband and I moved out West to start a spiritually based business. I gave up a "real job" with benefits, and we have no health insurance to this day...nor do I subscribe to allopathic medical views. I am not working in a pointless, mind-numbing, soul-sucking job, and I have no intention on doing so in the future. And...our lives are 10x better and business is good. If the system breaks down, on to plan Z.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarahmay For This Post:

blufire (27th April 2011), sandy (28th April 2011), ViralSpiral (27th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Another epic post Blufire. THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!

my personal coach. I.O.U

Some-one sent me this link today. living off the grid

yummy!!
    aaanyway, I followed the trail, which lead me to this gorgeous property in Portugal for sale...... sigh

Quinta das Abelhas

To sleep, perchance to dream.

Well done Sarahmay. I pay €700.00 per month for private medical aid here in Germany. I get sick just thinking about it ....
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

blufire (28th April 2011), sandy (28th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I just finished listening to Bill’s interview Part I. The part the resounded so solidly for me is when he asks . . . . when we go to bed a night or wake up in the morning what do we think about the most . . . . what is it that we really want to do . . . . what is it that speaks loudly to our hearts? (I’m grossly paraphrasing here)

I feel strongly this “personal soul message” is what brings each of us back the “place of convergence” over and over and each time our soul gently asks “are you ready now to take that first step?”

But do you find that each time you can’t take that step with conviction because of our brainwashing and conditioning we received from birth???

A few personal things about me. . . . . .

I grew up deep in the Appalachian Mountains. My generation was the last to grow up under a true “mountain code”. My father had a “contract” out on his life the same time Buford Pusser had one on his and Buford was a friend of my father. Brown Mountain was two ranges over from the mountain I lived and I have experienced “the lights” on very personal level.

I was married 16 years to an evangelical preacher in a very legalistic and dogmatic church. Very significant knowledge came from these years of intense biblical and subsequent study of other ancient and secular writings.

My second husband of 13 years was . . . . wait for it . . . wait for it. . . . . . . . a senior vice president of Morgan Stanley . . . . yep that Morgan Stanley . . . .complete with country club memberships (I hate playing golf), elaborate vacations and big fancy house.

Imagine the conflict and anger in the spring and summer of 2008 when I, who has no licensing in financial advising or economics, said to her very educated and successful husband “Honey, we need to pull out all our money that is in the stock market and mutual funds and maybe even the bank accounts”. He asked “where are you getting this information” and I say well Dear from some really strange people on the fringe of reality and mostly info based on conspiracy theories. Imagine the division in our marriage when I pulled all “my” money and my children’s money out against his outrage at the penalties, interest and taxes we would have to pay.

Imagine the day the market started having a complete come apart . . . .he came home exhausted and terrified and looked at me as though I was truly an alien from a far far away star.

He blamed me for many thousands we lost. I have yet to figured out THAT logic.

Now imagine the final straw when I said” Honey we need to leave all these wonderful luxuries and prepare for very difficult and hard times that are heading our way”. “We need to prepare for a time when there may be a complete global economic break down and food shortages and horrific weather”.

And oh by the way Honey, I’m a starchild or most likely Indigo, I believe in reincarnation and past lives, they are spraying us with chemtrails, there’s a good possibility a Dark Star is heading our way, aliens live among us, there’s maybe an outpost of some sort on the moon and probably on Mars, there are groups called the Illuminati, Majestic 12, controlling bloodlines, and there will be a One World Government, 911 was probably an inside job, I’m pulling the kids back out of school and home schooling again and no vaccines. And I refuse to eat gmo or processed food, I’m buying another farm growing organic food for as many as I can, become a medicinal herbalist, have a herd of dairy goats and a milk cow and maybe 75 or so chickens

Uh huh . . . I know proof positive he was literally trying to figure out a way to get me in the Mental Hospital. He had people come “talk” to me . . . . . .

I seem to have this way to totally mystify and confuse and anger the men I love and married.

Anyway . . . . . what is your “soul message and journey”?

What is it that you long to do from deep down?

What keeps bring you back to that “point of decision”

And what “conditioning” makes you over and over turn your back on what you KNOW you are supposed to do?

And is that “condition” truly reality or is it a brutal Lie?
    Ohhhhhhhh I hear you Blufire and my heart goes out to you>>>>my decision was much easier as there is only myself , 2 hubbies later when it came to picking up and changing my whole life and lifestyle.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

blufire (28th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #36
    Philippines Avalon Member joelmags's Avatar
    Thanks

i took the red pill in the 70s. instinctively knew that the luxuries were unsustainable illusions. was instantly and irrepressibly happy.

let passion be your compass. joy be your guide. synchronicity your signposts. the jigsaw is always unclear at the start.

know that you only feel bad because you haven"t learned the lesson.

what you have is not the finished product.

it is you.

cheers!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joelmags For This Post:

blufire (28th April 2011), InTheBackground (28th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011), skyflower (28th April 2011), ViralSpiral (28th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I do know . . . . .

WORD. And about thousand thumbs up from me. I'm not a newbie by any means--I have been winding my way slowly down this path nearly all of my adult life, though more so in the last fifteen years, and in earnest the last five--but we each have to face up to the illusion at our own pace during this very strange, very intense transition period, no? I seem to pull out of one thing at a time. Less shock to the system, and less shock to loved ones at the same time. LOL
    Last edited by InTheBackground; 28th April 2011 at 16:57.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

blufire (28th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do know . . . . .

Bingo! Your words could have been lifted straight out of my head - but put more eloquently than I could have done

My wife & I are in the process of following our hearts, selling the house (just need a buyer) & giving up our jobs in order to pursue a sustainable, land-based lifestyle. Everything seems to have happened & fallen into place - as if the stars are aligning - over the last year or so. Hopefully it'll continue!

We've met some amazing, like-minded people along the way so far and they're teaching me / us to trust in our hearts. I still find it hard, but I am trying.

Great thread & many thanks for starting it.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siggy For This Post:

Anna (28th April 2011), blufire (28th April 2011), sandy (29th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great thread and I think most people think about this, some more than others and I find seekers will find the 'machine' we all live in harder than non seekers who are more programmed. At 41 I'm about to let my place out and go travelling in India and Thailand, not sure for how long but with the aim to 'de-structurlise' myself or more my mind. I practice Yoga and would like to see how deep the rabbit hole goes inside myself and to get rid of the 'mind' stuff which we are all fed.

It's hard in todays society as unfortunatley the system is set up that we have to earn money to pay the bills and this keeps us operating at lower levels of vibrational frequency, add into this the media & lies and it doesn't take much to see how everyone is programmed the way they are, and yes I know everyone here is aware of that.

I hope and trust that on my forthcoming journey like skyflower the magic will unfold and find a deeper pupose.

33. Link to Post #40
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Weeping and laughing out loud as I read this tread (and the newly created, similar one: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f-the-rat-race)

I'm in the middle of it - broken relationship just now, no job for 4 years, huge depts after 17 years of climbing the career ladder ending up with good salary senior position - living the matrix.

Thank you all for reminding me that there's only one thing that doesn't change: changes.

These treads helped me see I'm on a new adventure (even though on aided shelter and food for a short duration - hopefully).

I'll continue to dream a dream and make it come true.

Thank you all for your contributions (the the thanks buttons vanished at some time while reading - so this goes to all of you, but especially to Blufire who started the tread).

Last edited by Lucc30; 27th May 2011 at 17:05.
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

ViralSpiral (27th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast