Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Inelia will be in Florida on Monday 25 April

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

Default Bill and Inelia will be in Florida on Monday 25 April

--------

Dear All,

Inelia and I are in Florida this weekend, in the Tampa/ Oldsmar area.

We'll be hanging about at Starbucks here on Monday 25 April, between 1 pm and 3 pm:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CBYQnwIwAA

All Avalonians, whistleblowers, intel agents, time travelers, ETs and ultradimensionals are welcome to join us to say hello.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th April 2011 at 16:06.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caren (25th April 2011), DoubleHelix (25th April 2011), enoch (26th April 2011), g.k.r (25th April 2011), Kent Fallman (25th April 2011), king anthony (25th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011), Nortreb (25th April 2011), PHARAOH (25th April 2011), sunflower (25th April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: Bill and Inelia will be in Florida on Monday 25 April

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    All Avalonians, whistleblowers, intel agents, ETs and ultradimensionals are welcome to join us to say hello.
    Dude! Be careful with this. Inelia or no Inelia. Just sayin'.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

agreed

let's not dangle any unnecessary carrots shall we ....

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    All Avalonians, whistleblowers, intel agents, ETs and ultradimensionals are welcome to join us to say hello.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

oh man you'll be close to Bern's steakhouse. They have a separate restaurant inside the steakhouse called the harry waugh dessert room. One of the best anywhere. You guys got to do it!

http://www.bernssteakhouse.com/Porta...feeDessert.pdf
    Last edited by bearcow; 24th April 2011 at 21:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Caren (25th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hey Bill and Inelia, I live about 15 minutes away from there. I had planned to spend tomorrow, as today, continuing the 16 hour remote viewing course that I stumbled across here at Avalon couple of days ago, but I'll cut it short to come on out and say hi.

BTW, what's the occasion for being here in the bay area?

Cheers,
    Fred S.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    oh man you'll be close to Bern's steakhouse.
    Yes - awesome place.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have a feeling that Inelia can take care of anyone who messes with her, be they human, ET or anything else we may or may not be able to imagine.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (25th April 2011), Hervé (25th April 2011), NancyV (25th April 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (25th April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I have a feeling that Inelia can take care of anyone who messes with her, be they human, ET or anything else we may or may not be able to imagine.

I'd like to see what Inelia could do VS the group(s) that tortures and mind controls me. I'm skeptical she would be a match for them, but not so much I am not open minded about it.

Can she help others with her abilities? I spoke to her about helping people because I get many PMs asking for help or for advice. I don't want to say what she said in a PM, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. But I will refrain for now.

Anyway I would be able to gauge very well how effective over the 'apex of the pyramid' Inelia is over time if she can effect other people. If she could stop my mind control and torture(which happens every single day) I'd be eternally grateful.

A theory that comes to mind when viewing your confidence in Inelia, is she is protected by the elder types(ETs). Can you elaborate further about what gives you this type of confidence? She can beat technology? Like a high powered lazer would not cut her? This is the type of proficiency needed to stop what happens to me. I tend to think they somehow just don't do it to her. But maybe you are right and I'm wrong. Could be either IMHO.

Edit: If you are ever around Portland or Salem Oregon let me know
    Last edited by Omni; 25th April 2011 at 05:57.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Magnus (25th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,227 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Hey Bill and Inelia, I live about 15 minutes away from there. I had planned to spend tomorrow, as today, continuing the 16 hour remote viewing course that I stumbled across here at Avalon couple of days ago, but I'll cut it short to come on out and say hi.

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred S

Could you please point me in the right direction for that RV course? I'd be really grateful. Thanks ....

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred S

Could you please point me in the right direction for that RV course? I'd be really grateful. Thanks ....
    It's probably the same one I downloaded at: http://www.farsight.org/SRV/index.html

Nancy

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th April 2011), Miller (26th April 2011), sunflower (25th April 2011), Woody (25th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

After having heard her interview wih Lucia Rene, I simply do not doubt that anymore :-) (Black Popes/Red Cardinals, Rotschilds, European Queens... my god!) :-) Have fun, wish I had a jump room here in BCN to have a coffee with you guys there in Tampa.
    cheers,

David

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Yoda (25th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred S

check below link
    http://farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV...008_Page1.html

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

At a Starbucks, really? Going right into the lion's den or what? ^^

Well anyway. Enjoy your coffee.

MfG

Martin

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

--------

Dear All,

Inelia and I are in Florida this weekend, in the Tampa/ Oldsmar area.

We'll be hanging about at Starbucks here on Monday 25 April, between 1 pm and 3 pm:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CBYQnwIwAA

See you guys there. Hope i make it in time. Your in my back yard. Call me if you need anything.

*Remark- Phone number deleted for safety purpose,please PM one of the mods if you care to recieve it*

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th April 2011 at 15:31.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

21. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Starbucks is yet another one of those corporations 'us' types are supposed to taking to task. They are no different from coca cola (and many other greedy corporations where all that matters is the bottom line) in the way they treat their employees and what they actually pay the poor farmers that grow the product is well beyond any joke, no matter how black your sense of humour may be.

Could you not have chosen a more appropriate venue Bill? One that is more in line with what we at Avalon have been led to believe those values are?
    Remember, money is a form of energy and where and how you spend it means you have an energy attachment to every cent you spend and are responsible for that energy you give.

For example you will never see me at any BP petrol Station, McDonalds, Starbucks the list goes on and on. Mostly I prefer to buy the products from the person that made them. It often means paying more but you know what you are getting. No numbers listed as ingredients, no pesticides, no battery hens eggs and maltreated pigs. This list goes on and on too. You are what you eat- and that includes what you support with your energy (dollars) No wonder the detox industry is so prevalant! Once you learn something there is no going back- Is that why so many go with the ignorance is bliss mentality.

Akin to holding a conference at Brian O'Learys place. Who benefits? Well the airlines for one. Good on you for being so concious of your carbon footprints. Who but the more well heeled members of Avalon could possibly attend to hear from somebody who's video interview that has not yet been released.
    Do you not think that seems a bit like putting the cart before the horse? Your idea of holding one in either Europe or the U.S.A is much better and more accessible to more people and would make any conference you hold a much greater success. Even if I could afford to attend any one of them I would much prefer to stay home and donate the money to those suffering in Japan and elsewhere.

Mother Teresa had the right idea, no swanky hotels for her- she just got on with it in the slums of Calcutta. Now that is what I call real spirituality.
    Make what you will of this post. It is a reminder, not an attack as such. I guess each must weigh up their own pros and cons and then take the karma either way.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

K626 (25th April 2011), kasee (25th April 2011), Martin (25th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Does this really matter in the grand scheme of things? Worrying about the karma related with getting a cup of coffee at Starbucks? Have you ever used a credit card? Paid your taxes? You have no choice in life but to interact with people/organizations that have motivations that are less than pure.

It's a cup of Coffee and a place to talk, nobody is swearing their allegiance to Adolf Hitler by going into such an establishment.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Billy (25th April 2011), Fred Steeves (25th April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

It's a cup of Coffee and a place to talk, nobody is swearing their allegiance to Adolf Hitler by going into such an establishment.
    He drank tea anyways.

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Does this really matter in the grand scheme of things? Worrying about the karma related with getting a cup of coffee at Starbucks? Have you ever used a credit card? Paid your taxes? You have no choice in life but to interact with people/organizations that have motivations that are less than pure.

Well, it is kind of hard not to use a credit card at some point in your life. On the other hand it is fairly easy not to go to starbucks, McDonalds etc and thats the point.

Btw I also like to drink a good cup of tea.

MfG

Martin

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Starbucks is yet another one of those corporations 'us' types are supposed to taking to task. They are no different from coca cola (and many other greedy corporations where all that matters is the bottom line) in the way they treat their employees and what they actually pay the poor farmers that grow the product is well beyond any joke, no matter how black your sense of humour may be.

Could you not have chosen a more appropriate venue Bill? One that is more in line with what we at Avalon have been led to believe those values are?
    Remember, money is a form of energy and where and how you spend it means you have an energy attachment to every cent you spend and are responsible for that energy you give.

For example you will never see me at any BP petrol Station, McDonalds, Starbucks the list goes on and on. Mostly I prefer to buy the products from the person that made them. It often means paying more but you know what you are getting. No numbers listed as ingredients, no pesticides, no battery hens eggs and maltreated pigs. This list goes on and on too. You are what you eat- and that includes what you support with your energy (dollars) No wonder the detox industry is so prevalant! Once you learn something there is no going back- Is that why so many go with the ignorance is bliss mentality.

Akin to holding a conference at Brian O'Learys place. Who benefits? Well the airlines for one. Good on you for being so concious of your carbon footprints. Who but the more well heeled members of Avalon could possibly attend to hear from somebody who's video interview that has not yet been released.
    Do you not think that seems a bit like putting the cart before the horse? Your idea of holding one in either Europe or the U.S.A is much better and more accessible to more people and would make any conference you hold a much greater success. Even if I could afford to attend any one of them I would much prefer to stay home and donate the money to those suffering in Japan and elsewhere.

Mother Teresa had the right idea, no swanky hotels for her- she just got on with it in the slums of Calcutta. Now that is what I call real spirituality.
    Make what you will of this post. It is a reminder, not an attack as such. I guess each must weigh up their own pros and cons and then take the karma either way.
    1) Re Starbucks, I like the coffee.

2)
    Quote Your idea of holding one in either Europe or the U.S.A is much better and more accessible to more people and would make any conference you hold a much greater success.
    That's going to happen. Would you like to organize a seminar for us in New Zealand? If so, we'll happily travel. (Or maybe we shouldn't fly there!)

Brian O'Leary is a close friend, and Vilcabamba is a great place to be. We were going there anyway - and the idea of a seminar was a natural one, as Brian hosts them there all the time. Half the attendees will already live in Ecuador.

That saves their air travel to the US, yes?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (25th April 2011), Billy (25th April 2011), karelia (26th April 2011), Nortreb (26th April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #20
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I'd like to see what Inelia could do VS the group(s) that tortures and mind controls me. I'm skeptical she would be a match for them, but not so much I am not open minded about it.

Can she help others with her abilities? I spoke to her about helping people because I get many PMs asking for help or for advice. I don't want to say what she said in a PM, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. But I will refrain for now.

Anyway I would be able to gauge very well how effective over the 'apex of the pyramid' Inelia is over time if she can effect other people. If she could stop my mind control and torture(which happens every single day) I'd be eternally grateful.

A theory that comes to mind when viewing your confidence in Inelia, is she is protected by the elder types(ETs). Can you elaborate further about what gives you this type of confidence? She can beat technology? Like a high powered lazer would not cut her? This is the type of proficiency needed to stop what happens to me. I tend to think they somehow just don't do it to her. But maybe you are right and I'm wrong. Could be either IMHO.

Edit: If you are ever around Portland or Salem Oregon let me know
    Hi Omniverse,

Yes, you can share the PMs if you like.
    The entire process of protection is a big topic at the moment. Can I do something about the beings who are torturing you? The answer would be, a question to you, would you be prepared to do the work to focus on and process all the effects that they are having on you, as well as the beings themselves? I, as a rule, don't "do" stuff myself, but teach others how to do it. This promotes empowerment and independence.

With regard the lase beam, nope, I cannot stop a bullet or any other physical weaponry.

Yes, we plan on being in Oregon at some point, probably this year, and very much look forward to meeting you in person then

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Billy (25th April 2011), elysian (26th April 2011), Hybrid5226 (26th April 2011), Magnus (25th April 2011), Nortreb (26th April 2011), Omni (26th April 2011), Yoda (25th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast