+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: See no evil, Hear no evil, Say no evil........

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: See no evil, Hear no evil, Say no evil........

Felt your heart in that post Jendayi. Thanks and love now in mine. x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), Rainbow44 (10th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Jenydayi,

When I read your story I can relate.

And when people who are struggling with becoming better into themselves read our accounts , because its not a trip up the flower path (as some promise) they get scared. One one hand I want to honor your journey and your honest expression and on the other hand I want to ask us who have taken the low, swampy, rock road to get to the higher road...why? Why did we do this. As if life were not problemic before we end up with problems we never knew existed during that time of travel.

But in attempting to mentor people to come into themselves...

Not a whole lot of people are tempted into a place where they are psychically attacked by things seen unseen, divorce, losing kids ,separation sacrifice , sacrifice, torment.

And it does seem that way the moment we decide to transform ourselves every negative thing in the universe finds us, strangely, in a way that we were never noticed before. But there's a reason for that.

We shouldn't be dishonest about our experiences and enlightenment is not achieved without a struggle. And once one is on this path we can't get off of it.

I seldom relate the onerous parts of my path because no matter how I express it I'm victimized and whiney sounding . And I may have a heads up that other people don't get. It was all written out for me how things would occur during my inner struggle. All of it. The self traps I'd fall into I was warned of straight from the horses mouth before I even stepped on this path. No I went trip trapping through them any way, because I didn't take the note from the universe as a cautionary note, but direct order to be as miserable as I could make myself and then plaster a strained grin on my face and say "I'm happy. I'm on a path of enlightenment. "

And people are not all that blind. They'd say ,you don't look spiritual or happy, you are the most imposed upon saddest person I've ever met. ' I wasn't in a good place to impress upon others that they should attempt to know themselves better.

And they were right. Because I was taught it was all sacrifice. My little note from the universe (which was an 300 page instruction booklet) said that I would fall into the trap of just thinking it was giving away the house.

But I seldom ever hear people speak of what occurs when that struggle ends. Which is the real temptation.. Where do we arrive at that we can express to people 'this is worth it' and all that crap that we endured was the result of our own confusion about who we are. WHAT happens exactly on a mental, emotional, spiritual--all levels of our existence--that will make it worth it for other people to attempt.

Where's the good stuff at?

Because on one hand we offer transformation, making all levels of existence better. But then we are offering of our own experience is trials, hardships and sacrifices and then 'but I learned to cope with it and I'm happy' people stop and say, "But wait" what happened to all the really great stuff? I have trials I can cope with now, is that all you are teaching is bringing in even more negative ****, and then teaching how to cope with EVEN more negative ****? ""

So what exactly are we offering people? Most will think they are way better off than we are before coming near this path. A lot of people say that to me "you should have ended up in a mental home, are you suggesting I should take a journey like that. No, thanks."

Because it does occur that place without sacrifice. That brass ring. Opening my eyes made me realize it was there the entire time. That I didn't have to wade through the sewer to get there I thought wading through the sewer was expected of me. I was ready to be a victim.

So where's the good stuff at? When do we express something that people can look forward to. Or better teach them a way to understand and avoid that external pressure? Or rather than internal pressure that 'appears' to be external.

What has made this worth it to you, on a material, emotional,mental--all levels of your existence. For YOU. For all the sacrifice you've given one gets it back ten fold in spades. So what is it?

4. Link to Post #63
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rainbow44 (here)
    Last week I was about to pull my hair out because I had come to a disagreement with my father about what's happening on the planet. If I tell friends and family about the serious problems in Japan that are not being reported by the general mainstream media they think I'm nuts. My father believes that mainstream news keeps him informed and if it's not reported, it's not important. If I say anything about chem trails, vaccinations or fluoride in the water they say I am paranoid or out to lunch.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am really tired of telling people who don't want to listen what's happening under their noses. I don't feel it's my job to go forth and report bad news but on the other hand I feel I have an obligation to impart important news that is being hidden from the general public especially to friends and family. But very few want to listen and I even have a cousin that if I'm not careful would probably phone in and give my name to the Walmart spy on your neighbor scam.

It's like almost everyone around me might as well be the walking dead because they believe in an illusion of what America once was. It's like they panic and react to different information instead of listening with an open mind. Pretty much they are like reactions waiting to happen and the open mind idea really is not an option.

Do any of you feel alone? Seriously there is literally no one to talk to. If I do talk to people they conveniently change the subject or excuse themselves. The common gossip or conversation does the same thing to me and I tend to avoid it if at all possible.

I like to talk about fun stuff so it's not like I'm doom and gloom all the time but I like to talk to informed people and it's a wake up call to find very few within my circle awake and aware.

So are you all feeling the same way as me? I'm not giving up perhaps just venting.

Thanks and Bless all of you,

Rainbow
    Hi Rainbow, I totally understand.

From what i have experenced, due to the nature of the subject/s it has attracted an ocean of BS, so much so that it takes effort and time to sift through it to get to the gold.

Unless you are driven by that internal yearning it would be very easy to throw the subject/s into the bin and close your mind, or even mock the subject/s. Which is what alot of people do.

All I know is there is no way back from here. I know to much to go back to sleep and I will continue to search for the truth untill the day I die.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enquiring1 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), Rainbow44 (10th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Jenydayi,

When I read your story I can relate.

And when people who are struggling with becoming better into themselves read our accounts , because its not a trip up the flower path (as some promise) they get scared. One one hand I want to honor your journey and your honest expression and on the other hand I want to ask us who have taken the low, swampy, rock road to get to the higher road...why? Why did we do this. As if life were not problemic before we end up with problems we never knew existed during that time of travel.
    I can only speak for myself when i say that it has been worth it... i love a good adventure! I got to wrestle with orks and demons, dance with elves and fairies, sit around the fire with my fellow rainbow warriors, shared love with women who were angels, guided lost souls to the here-after, waged battle with unknown dark forces and became allies with certain non-terrestrial beings.. i have had visions that blow away any hq 3d movie production hollywood can throw at us.. it has been quite a ride and on a soul level i have loved every step of the way!!! (my ego might have a slightly different opinion though, but then again... who is writing this???)[/QUOTE]

But in attempting to mentor people to come into themselves...

Not a whole lot of people are tempted into a place where they are psychically attacked by things seen unseen, divorce, losing kids ,separation sacrifice , sacrifice, torment.
    For me, it has never been a temptation... it has been a conscious endeavor for the most part..
    I simply knew i had to venture into darkness and face my/the "dark side" so i could understand and transcend it...(one of my alltime favorite journeys into darkness was watching the first 3 "Hellraiser" movies on mushrooms and at the end felt nothing but compassion and a fatherly love for all things demonic.. i understood the pain and sorrow which leads so many people to a path of evil, they just wish to be loved.. it changed my life)

whenever something or someone would be "sacrificed" and disappear from my life, i would go through a very short period of grief and "letting go", releasing myself from any emotional chains that held me down, and knowing that what was released benefited both me and the "other".. some of us are here specifically for that task...

And it does seem that way the moment we decide to transform ourselves every negative thing in the universe finds us, strangely, in a way that we were never noticed before. But there's a reason for that.
    and it's a beautiful reason at that... when you turn on your light.. "mosquitos" and other nuisances are bound to be drawn to you, that's ok.. they can't generate their own light (yet) so they need some of yours.. high vibrations are like a commodity to some.. something to consume and trade at their own whim..
    someday.. they too will reach higher states of being.. life and consciousness are eternal, so don't worry about anyone else.. we all make it to the "other side" at some point..

We shouldn't be dishonest about our experiences and enlightenment is not achieved without a struggle. And once one is on this path we can't get off of it.
    I seldom relate the onerous parts of my path because no matter how I express it I'm victimized and whiney sounding . And I may have a heads up that other people don't get.
    I am always open about what i "endure"... I have to be honest, no sugar coatings whatsoever.. i do tell my stories with a genuine sense of adventure and a big smile on my face.. even regarding the hard and more difficult parts of my journey... i am no victim of circumstances.. i chose them myself.. i am not sad about not seeing my son.. i know it is in both his interest and that of others.. i gladly sacrifice being with him if that means i am more free to do what i came here to do.. when i miss a woman at my side i am not sad about it.. it's more like a serene acceptance of that which is not present.. a melancholic sense of knowing that whoever or where ever she is, she is living her life and doing what she needs to do.. to have a smile on your face while a tear rolls over your cheek is the ultimate human expression of balanced emotion.. an allowance of duality without judging it.. one of the greatest gift the human experience can offer imho...
    Yes.. to walk the path of truth and evolution is not an easy thing.. you will experience pain, sadness and heartache, but you will also experience Bliss, love, peace, brotherhood and adventure.. the heavy side of things will only weigh on you if you refuse to let go.. it takes a lot of effort to hold on to that which is heavy...
    however, the beauty will always remain with you and grows every day.. it takes no effort to carry that with you as it "floats" by itself..
    You will learn to let go.. to be... to accept... to love....
    for me, it has been worth every step of the way so far! it's exciting!

It was all written out for me how things would occur during my inner struggle. All of it. The self traps I'd fall into I was warned of straight from the horses mouth before I even stepped on this path. No I went trip trapping through them any way, because I didn't take the note from the universe as a cautionary note, but direct order to be as miserable as I could make myself and then plaster a strained grin on my face and say "I'm happy. I'm on a path of enlightenment. "

And people are not all that blind. They'd say ,you don't look spiritual or happy, you are the most imposed upon saddest person I've ever met. ' I wasn't in a good place to impress upon others that they should attempt to know themselves better.

And they were right. Because I was taught it was all sacrifice. My little note from the universe (which was an 300 page instruction booklet) said that I would fall into the trap of just thinking it was giving away the house.
    To find out who and what you "are", within the confines of this "3d/4d/5d" or whatever reality, you will have to experience that which you "are not".. it gives contrast and perspective to know all sides of the coin (ever checked the 'edge' of the metaphorical 'coin' that is your life?) once you are aware of this you are able to experience much more "nastiness" in a day than the "average Joe" could in a life time... you no longer see it as negative but more as a "cut scene" out of a video game that was needed to clarify the interactive experience you chose to be a part of.. it has no emotional hold on you.. any drama will become neutral information whereas it used to be emotionally charged with suspense, sadness and stress... you become an observer instead of a victim..

But I seldom ever hear people speak of what occurs when that struggle ends. Which is the real temptation.. Where do we arrive at that we can express to people 'this is worth it' and all that crap that we endured was the result of our own confusion about who we are. WHAT happens exactly on a mental, emotional, spiritual--all levels of our existence--that will make it worth it for other people to attempt.

Where's the good stuff at?

Because on one hand we offer transformation, making all levels of existence better. But then we are offering of our own experience is trials, hardships and sacrifices and then 'but I learned to cope with it and I'm happy' people stop and say, "But wait" what happened to all the really great stuff? I have trials I can cope with now, is that all you are teaching is bringing in even more negative ****, and then teaching how to cope with EVEN more negative ****? ""
    The "good stuff" is all around us! whenever we make a sacrifice, reduce suffering or heal wounds.. small nuggets (hi Sidious!) of truth and beauty are given to us every single time we have undergone any heartship.. adding to our being... (whether we wish to accept them or not) there's no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.. and why should it? it makes you forget to watch and marvel at the beauty of the rainbow itself.. and i would take walking on a rainbow over a pot of gold anytime! many small things can lead to greatness...

So what exactly are we offering people? Most will think they are way better off than we are before coming near this path. A lot of people say that to me "you should have ended up in a mental home, are you suggesting I should take a journey like that. No, thanks."

Because it does occur that place without sacrifice. That brass ring. Opening my eyes made me realize it was there the entire time. That I didn't have to wade through the sewer to get there I thought wading through the sewer was expected of me. I was ready to be a victim.

So where's the good stuff at? When do we express something that people can look forward to. Or better teach them a way to understand and avoid that external pressure? Or rather than internal pressure that 'appears' to be external.

What has made this worth it to you, on a material, emotional,mental--all levels of your existence. For YOU. For all the sacrifice you've given one gets it back ten fold in spades. So what is it?
    Like ourselves.. we can't prevent others from going through negative experiences.. like us at the time, they don't listen to others who are trying to help them and prevent them from suffering.. we didn't either... the insight you share in the last words of your post about the brass ring could only have been gained by you experiencing what you did... even if it was there all the time.. you where not ready for it yet.. so again.. the good stuff is all around us..

we will eventually all become aware of the brass ring.. each of us in our own due time.. and be careful with giving advice to people.. some personal insights are exactly that, "personal".... so always double check what it is that triggers an impulse to help another.. is it for their, or your benefit? or both? are you sharing insight... or are you giving advice? there is a difference..

thank you so much for your post and giving me an opportunity to express this part of my experience..
    and for those who might wonder.. i am typing all of this with a genuine smile on my face and joy in my heart as i am walking down memory lane with all of you..
    ahhhh, sweet nostalgia indeed...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

9eagle9 (8th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), Rainbow44 (10th May 2011), Roseheart (11th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), sllim11 (11th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Found this article posted yesterday at Natural News entitled "The Gullible Mind Explained".

"(NaturalNews) In light of the string of the blatant falsehoods being announced by the U.S. government these days (FDA, DHS, White House, etc.) it's interesting that so many people still believe whatever they are told by "official" sources. It brings up the question of the functioning of their brains: How could a person swallow official information so gullibly and so completely without even asking commonsense questions about the reliability or factual basis of that information?

These people, it turns out, are operating from what I called The Gullible Mind. It is a psychological processing malfunction that filters out information based on its source rather than its integrity. People who operate from The Gullible Mind tend to have misplaced trust in governments, institutions, mainstream news networks, doctors, scientists or anyone who wears the garb of apparent authority.

Whereas a normal, intelligent person would raise commonsense questions about information they receive from all sources, the Gullible Mind wholly accepts virtually any information from sources that occupy the role of apparent authority in society."

More at: http://www.naturalnews.com/032293_gu...#ixzz1Lff2wz00

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), Rainbow44 (10th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), sllim11 (11th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    TimelessDimensions

What is "evil"?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Rainbow44 (10th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    What is "evil"?
    Good question. The fact we think we are battling evil is a mind trap, and what keeps us in the game. You engage in battle, you engage in the game.

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    HI fellow avalonians..
    what a wonderful thread you have started rainbow44!
    wow.. i can really relate to what folks are sharing here...
    To be on a path of truth can be very lonely indeed.. due to my travelings, i have had to sacrifice many friendships, i no longer see my relatives, broke up with my soulmate, (something i am at peace with, as we were not that compatible as partners, very good friends though) and had to sacrifice being with my beautiful 2 yr old son, over the course of two years i have seen him for a total of perhaps 4 to 5 weeks..
    both him and his mother, like me, have gone underground/off the grid... not because we want to but because we know we have to.. we are located far from eachother, for safety reasons and to prevent them from becoming a distraction to me and my mission.. which is hard enough as it is..

over the last 5 years i have lost everything i held dear on more than one occasion, on a material level, i lost my job, my car, my house, my income and social security.. i have left behind many friends.. people i love(d) would declare me insane, and this includes some pretty awake people..

Many mediums, so called "sages" and guru's have crossed my path and i have confronted many of the m with their own B.S. resulting in them trying to frustrate my work by spreading lies and rumours about me amongst the few friends i had left.. (something an enlightened teacher would never do)

I have been threatened with imprisonment, been psychically attacked, both during the day and in my dreams, i have been tempted and challenged by many weird events, people and entities.. all trying to break my faith and trust in what i am doing..
    I can be very lonely indeed.. i sometimes miss the presence of a strong woman at my side.. as only she would be able to guide me through certain challenges as i could for her.. in my experience the one thing that is really unstoppable is the love of a man and a woman who share the same mind, path and challenges, who help and support each other, pushing each others limits... i have been fortunate to have been with a woman or two who felt like i did.. like a dynamic duo we soared to new heights.. however something would always happen to frustrate our being together.. almost always from an external source...
    Also with groups of people who shared a common purpose, i have experienced many freaky incidents.. people shifting to almost demon like tendencies whenever i came to close to uncovering truth about certain topics, people or events..

Especially regarding "new age" falsehoods and the tearing down of so called spiritual Hierarchies (my specialty) i would meet with a lot of resistance from my fellow humans and non-corporeal entities alike... a lot of resistance indeed.....

After years of being challenged, badgered, ridiculed and outright attacked, i am still here, still going strong..
    i have learned to become more silent, more camouflaged and more cunning due to all of this... and as i sit on my own private rock, i watch for people who pass me by, observing and waiting for the right moment to make myself known... many times i remain quiet... for they are not ready to hear what i have to say... such is life... such is destiny...
    love and truth will prevail.. and it might be sooner than you think..

p.s. especially the so called "awakened", new age/mayan calendar minded people would become frantic and really aggressive if and when their beliefs were challenged.. quite disturbing..... reminded me of other groups of "loving" people who believed their "way" was the only one... organized religion anyone?
    Thank you Jendayi,

The work and quest of the enlightened few always seems to be an epic novel in trials and tribulations. With all that we have around us, isn't it crazy that people would only choose to see what is only in front of them. A bought and sold society can't afford to have people like yourself in their company because when the blinders come off , the realization of what they never saw would be apocolyptic in drama, stress and shock. As souls on this beautiful planet, we were handed the right and privilage to be here the day we were born but many view themselves as sinners with a mark of imperfection staining their existence. If people could see how truly beautiful they are, our world would be a different place. Tolerance for war, famine, economic collapse and community rage would be a thing of the past. A distant memory of how distant and isolated we were.................from ourselves and each other.

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow
    Last edited by Rainbow44; 10th May 2011 at 14:34.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th May 2011), loveandgratitude (12th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enquiring1 (here)
    Last week I was about to pull my hair out because I had come to a disagreement with my father about what's happening on the planet. If I tell friends and family about the serious problems in Japan that are not being reported by the general mainstream media they think I'm nuts. My father believes that mainstream news keeps him informed and if it's not reported, it's not important. If I say anything about chem trails, vaccinations or fluoride in the water they say I am paranoid or out to lunch.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am really tired of telling people who don't want to listen what's happening under their noses. I don't feel it's my job to go forth and report bad news but on the other hand I feel I have an obligation to impart important news that is being hidden from the general public especially to friends and family. But very few want to listen and I even have a cousin that if I'm not careful would probably phone in and give my name to the Walmart spy on your neighbor scam.

It's like almost everyone around me might as well be the walking dead because they believe in an illusion of what America once was. It's like they panic and react to different information instead of listening with an open mind. Pretty much they are like reactions waiting to happen and the open mind idea really is not an option.

Do any of you feel alone? Seriously there is literally no one to talk to. If I do talk to people they conveniently change the subject or excuse themselves. The common gossip or conversation does the same thing to me and I tend to avoid it if at all possible.

I like to talk about fun stuff so it's not like I'm doom and gloom all the time but I like to talk to informed people and it's a wake up call to find very few within my circle awake and aware.

So are you all feeling the same way as me? I'm not giving up perhaps just venting.

Thanks and Bless all of you,

Rainbow
    Hi Rainbow, I totally understand.

From what i have experenced, due to the nature of the subject/s it has attracted an ocean of BS, so much so that it takes effort and time to sift through it to get to the gold.

Unless you are driven by that internal yearning it would be very easy to throw the subject/s into the bin and close your mind, or even mock the subject/s. Which is what alot of people do.

All I know is there is no way back from here. I know to much to go back to sleep and I will continue to search for the truth untill the day I die.
    Hello Enquiring,

The truth is always the guide that leads us to those who are similar in thoughts and ideas. My path came here and I am grateful. Your words as well as everyone elses lets me know that we are all searching for similar answers relating to relationships, inner peace and world issues and the untold story of so much secrecy.

May our journeys always lead us on a path paralleling each other. The quest for knowledge is always more enjoyable with like minded souls!

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow
    Last edited by Rainbow44; 10th May 2011 at 14:36.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Enquiring1 (20th June 2011), Lord Sidious (10th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What is "evil"?
    Evil is whatever a person thinks it is. Or it may not exist at all depending on a persons viewpoint.

It can as in this case by me be used symbolically instead of a literal meaning. I was just stating a common term that most people have heard to relate my frustration of the moment.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    TimelessDimensions

What is "evil"?
    Evil is whatever a person thinks it is. Or it may not exist at all depending on a persons viewpoint.

It can as in this case by me be used symbolically instead of a literal meaning. I was just stating a common term that most people have heard to relate my frustration of the moment.
    Sifu always said "ignorance is the only evil"

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (10th May 2011), loveandgratitude (12th May 2011), nearing (11th May 2011), Rainbow44 (11th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What is "evil"?

Sifu always said "ignorance is the only evil"
    As with evil there are many forms of ignorance which basically means it can be anything a person sees or thinks it to be.
    It's all in the mind of the beholder!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (11th May 2011), loveandgratitude (12th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

The people will not follow you. For sure they will not. The truth is different as you step in next/upper level. This means that you will not accept the truth from the above. Therefore you will remain in ignorance, so to speak.

So, if you want to know more don’t spend your time on others, ....such a waist....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

Rainbow44 (11th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FrankoL (here)
    The people will not follow you. For sure they will not. The truth is different as you step in next/upper level. This means that you will not accept the truth from the above. Therefore you will remain in ignorance, so to speak.

So, if you want to know more don’t spend your time on others, ....such a waist....
    Hello FrankoL,

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about. I mean there is always someone with a greater understanding of life than ourselves and I don't agree to stay in ignorance just because the truth might be hard to take or unbelievable. There is no waste of time if you care about people...........the waste is really in your own state of mind. If helping others or looking for answers is a waste of time...........then you and I differ greatly here!

Blessings,

Rainbow

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (11th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Yes, you are.

You cant help others to understand if they don't want to. Meaning, they are not yet prepared. As you may not accept the truth from upper level. And as the matter of fact you are not.

You are just a step forward, not more than that....Besides are you sure...what you know is true? If not, how you can teach others? It is not only waist of time but also misleading your love ones,.. Are you aware of damage you can cause? I am sure you are not...

This has nothing to do with love and taking care of the people (in fact it is, but is right opposite of your way of thinking). They are just fine with their believes and nothing is wrong with that (to be ignorant). What are you trying to do is so disturbing in their perspective, see...no wonder about their reaction. Just the same as I am right now. The difference is you asked for it...they have not (your family).

Your believes suddenly changed,... you know why? What are you going to do next? Teach others? Please be serious.

28. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FrankoL (here)
    Yes, you are.

You cant help others to understand if they don't want to. Meaning, they are not yet prepared. As you may not accept the truth from upper level. And as the matter of fact you are not.

You are just a step forward, not more than that....Besides are you sure...what you know is true? If not, how you can teach others? It is not only waist of time but also misleading your love ones,.. Are you aware of damage you can cause? I am sure you are not...

This has nothing to do with love and taking care of the people (in fact it is, but is right opposite of your way of thinking). They are just fine with their believes and nothing is wrong with that (to be ignorant). What are you trying to do is so disturbing in their perspective, see...no wonder about their reaction. Just the same as I am right now. The difference is you asked for it...they have not (your family).

Your believes suddenly changed,... you know why? What are you going to do next? Teach others? Please be serious.
    Yes your are what??? What a bizarre way of commenting!

Look.......... don't tell me to be serious...........this is my thread.
    You can have your view point and I am "allowed" to have mine.

Give up, go be isolated and by yourself. Care about no one and think only of yourself.

Are you sure you know what is true? Please what a typical question. The bottom line for all of us is to look for what feels like the truth and go from there. Trial and error maybe but with searching for the answers one of us might find the truth.

The only person here misleading themselves is a pessimistic mind such as yourself..........

And disturbing in who's perspective, your own???!! Damage you say.......with your negativism what makes you any different???

The only damage that can be done is if the intent is to hurt people............when it's all said and done people listen when they are ready and I will be there for them and with them.

And don't tell me what "YOU" think love is because you dont' know me and I don't really care to read about what you think love is or isn't. You really haven't added anything useful to this thread.

What is disturbing is you putting words in peoples mouths that you don't know, what is disturbing is you trying to push your brand of thinking onto my ideology. What is really sad is that you sound way off base, maybe a few quarts low and you are trying to justify your own state of being.

Fine..... think the way you want but seriously get a grip. If you don't agree with me get off this thread and push your views some place else. I don't need you telling me I need to be serious. Get serious yourself and while your at it, get some compassion for humanity.
    Last edited by Rainbow44; 12th May 2011 at 04:36.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

nearing (12th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Hi Rainbow,
    Long time ago, you would be one of mine Paranoid schizophrenic patient.
    I would give you prescription immediately. There is still out there or here some of PSs but I, now, strongly believe people have witnessed , is witnessing .
    This summer I and a dozen collegiate will have an informal meeting at Europe and will have think tank against to Association's block.

Love and Peace

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Rainbow44 (12th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Re-read my post 10 times....maybe you will get the message from it. I wanted to help you …to understand why people won’t listen to you. Funny thing is that you are exactly the same (see your response).

I will not reply any more, you don’t deserve it.

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

What a wonderful sharing thread this one is... Thanks for the honest and spirit here. We are so lucky to have found each other on Avalon. There are many spiritual groups and all offer something special but Avalon has the most open and alert folks you can find. It was a most wonderful surprise to be able to rub shoulders with so many fabulously enlightened people in one place. Kind of like a hangout of some old spiritual hierarchy that heard some quiet call and are gathering to make the big shift together. It's surprising, amazing, and quite wonderful.

Our spirits are ageless and we knew each other prior and during this Earth experience, and of that you may be certain. Do any others feel this pull of destiny as strongly as I do?

As for converting and alerting others about TPTB, it is much too late for that now. Those old warriors and dark powers have finished their reign over the Earth and no longer pose a threat. Let me repeat that, once again, those old dark warriors have lost their powers rendering everything moot at this point in time. I used to beat my head against the wall, too, and felt this great urgency to awaken others. Then, I found out that if we each work within our own hearts, and change things there, the rest of the world will fall into step with us. Now, I don't mean in 3D but through development of our own heart centers, we ascend out of this darkness which then, can no longer threaten, take action against us, nor cause anything that effects our lives anymore. We have always been the ones to create this 3D paradigm and we can also end the illusion whenever we so desire.

In one of the latest updates, we are told to concentrate on creating the world we wish to inhabit and let the old one fall away. If we resist and if we continue to support it through speech, writing, seeking, it only makes these old systems stick around longer and get darker still. We cannot feed the illusion any longer, it's too late for it. Where all our seeking and striving and sorting will come in handy is now, as we create this new vista, a new Earth and Heaven combined, it is necessary to release and let go of all things that anchor it into place in 3D by ascending to a higher vibration within our own heart and then outwardly in concentric circles over the Earth. And in this mannerm bring Heaven to Earth ourselves.

The 4th dimension has open arms for us and we must go there if only in spirit for a short time to find respite from the storms that soon will overtake these old falling systems and until ascension is completed. Others who are unaware of all that has transpired will be very lost, and that's where we can come in as Lightworkers and Wayshowers for them when asked. For a time, a feeling of devastation may overcome them. They will feel as if their whole foundations has been overturned but this not be long lasting. They may ask for our guidance and we need to be ready to give it when called upon.

We can no longer jump in there and attempt to "save" anyone or anything. It's not needed or desired and will work against us if we try. Free will is operative and a very real focus to keep in mind at all times. All is in good hands now ~ as we drop the old and pick up the new wonders open to us all now.

These others in our families and social groups even strangers are about to lose their entire religious foundation. It ain't going to be pretty. They are about to lose their ideology and belief in the idea of America ~ land of the free and find out that all they believed was a complete lie. And then there is our DNA codes and origins.

There is no hope for a different happy outcome until we release the 3D illusions and begin creating a fabulous new vista of abundance, peace, unconditional love for each and every being on Earth and within it. This is the narrow path between these two different worlds and dimensions and they include the fact that there needs to be space to come forth properly. Until the old is released, there will be no space to allow the New Golden Age to exist and come forth bringing us fully into the light of a new day.

So ~ an attitude adjustment is to be asked for and granted. As World Servers, I believe we are on Avalon to strength and fortify ourselves for the panic that is about to reach the masses. Each person is valuable and precious and it is Earth and all the celestial being's greatest desire that as many as can choose, desire, and ask to ascend, a way might be found to assist them in reaching the 5th dimension to ascend along side our beloved Mother Earth. Make no mistake this is what we came here to do. We have just forgotten.

Once when I had researched the government and all the betrayals available to find, I finally found the last piece of the puzzle. I took a deep breath and fell back onto my bed in utter astonishment and utter shock at the absolute betrayal put upon our people. It was too much to endure at first. I had to catch myself and get my thoughts and body back into some balance. To put it mildly it was too much for anyone to absorb and I had to manually put one foot in front of the other to get out of that dark place.

It took some time to adjust. Now, add that all religions will be revealed and fall to the ground along side the entire financial structure and the shock that will be to the others who believed in these false prophets. Many will not be able to adjust to the new truth that is coming forth and can't be stopped. Many will leave, many will not be able to endure the change of attitude necessary to go forth. Many will choose not to go and not to ascend through free will choice open to all of us.

Meanwhile, those old solar winds just keep blowing in....and with them, all consciousness rises. No stone will remain unturned and all will be known. Here is where we have an opportunity to become, "Physical Angels" and our assistance if called for, will need to be strong, and ready to serve in whatever capacity we find our circumstance put us into. We are each in different areas of the world and are to become anchors of light and love for these others. We will have the assistance of all the Galactics and the Agarthans from Inner Earth. We will need to ~ if we so desire ~ become celestial liaisons for the Galactics and help make this new transition possible with the gentlest hand of love possible.

Are you ready to begin now? Well, please think about it. Because those days and this calling is upon us now. Much love! xoxoxoxoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Enquiring1 (17th July 2011), loveandgratitude (12th May 2011), nearing (12th May 2011), Rainbow44 (12th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #80
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Your words resonate deep to the core of my being. Everytime I start to feel the saddness in the world, I now turn to your words of wisdom and beauty. It give me strength and reassurance to leave that sadness behind me and travel light. Thank you so much Darla for being here at Avalon. You bring joy and happiness.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), nearing (12th May 2011), Rainbow44 (12th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast