+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: See no evil, Hear no evil, Say no evil........

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: See no evil, Hear no evil, Say no evil........

I'm convinced it's vibrational... IMHO...
    People respond to your vibration and, if you just take care of you and work on expanding your awareness spiritually then your vibration will rise and this is only a good thing for all concerned... This is how we are the change we want to see. The people that don't stick around can't handle the vibe... Those that do move more into alignment with it. We're all transmitting and receiving. This, I think more than words is the key and if I'm doing the work on me that brings me more into awakening then, I am contributing without having to strive, exert and 'inform' etc...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

loveandgratitude (27th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), ulli (27th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

I look at people as the elements...makes it easier to respect the balance between the crazy ones and the not so crazy ones. Even when the time comes that all people are willing to except that we were right, (when truth slaps them in the face) There will still be a few of Them wishing it had stayed the other way, swimming against the tide and disagreeing with the changes. Our world is made of opposite extremes..It's kind of our trademark

That's my opinion anyways...who knows, maybe the conflict starters won't last into the new era...true peace would be pretty neat too
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Such a great thread...I just love reading all of your contributions here...
    Thank you, everyone.
    with time something will begin to gel,
    don't know what yet, but there will be pleasant surprises...I can feel it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Roseheart (27th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL - This is a common theme for me in my chats with the two awake people I daily converse with via the net (outside of avalon)

While it is frustrating, I see it as a catalyst for my own growth. I do not try to overwhelm people with information, but an opportunity arises I may sort of blurt out what I believe to be reality (altough I do not believe this is always the best thing to do - recently it is becoming reflexive - so I can't quite control it)

Another way to look at it is to realize and accept that you are in the Avant Garde - pretty sexy huh?

One of my blog posts http://tracking2012.blogspot.com/201...1_archive.html
    has the following info from 11:11 What does it all mean? What is it all about?

The Correcting Time will be a time when orthodoxy fails,
    and folks will be looking for answers. And they will be fearful. They
    will need reassurance.

You may thus be the leading edge - the early
    adopters of new paradigms.

So I guess I am saying - Embrace it - the time is coming - soon. peace.
    Last edited by Alexandrian; 27th April 2011 at 23:49.
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Belle (28th April 2011), Lord Sidious (28th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Roseheart (27th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), sllim11 (13th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

This Thread is both Relevant and Beautiful with its Honesty and Sincerity. Thank you all! As you all see my Avatar is Paul Revere. The man who rushed around to get out the word that trouble is coming and in his time it was the British Redcoats (probably sponsored by the Rothschild’s?). But, he was a man of action and took a chance to awaken his fellow countrymen. I chose it because I saw a parallel to this very topic to help awaken our fellow humans as you all do as well.

Yes, there are times were I am discouraged by a lack of comprehension. But, things are changing. I see people agree with more and more issues. Yes, maybe only inch by inch but it is an inch. There is a great awakening going on at many levels. Many will not agree with you out of fear. The ramifications and implications are mind shattering to many so they protect themselves with denial. But, trust me they know something is a foot and all is not quite right. Fred S. I think you may be a beautiful example of such a case in point.

I do not argue with them that includes way too many ego issues, especially with those you have been wrestling with on these topics for a long time. You want to change the game. Make sure your motivation is always out of love. It shines through, always. Gently probe your recipient and find there soft spots and I promise you will know things that will make them curious in those areas. Do not over handle them because the art of persuasion is not a boxing match. It is a balancing act of your logic and credibility plus their respect for you and the congruence of how they perceive that you feel about what you are saying. If any of these items are out of balance, your chances are not good and you must change their perception of those items.

Listen and understand where their concerns lie these are opportunities for thought provoking statements. Always know when to stop. This information is like staring at the sun. Too much information all at once can have negative effects for moving forward later. Leave them curious and wanting more when you get an interest. Leave them motivated by their own curiosity. Always leave your ego at home and lead out of genuine concern for them and humanity. Good luck!

Peace,
    -R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Belle (28th April 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th April 2011), Miller (28th April 2011), mosquito (29th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Tell ya what, I was a staunch George W. supporter, thought war was the answer, swallowed the Bin Laden lie, thought info. on the internet couldn't be trusted,(only FOX News) the whole 9 yards. Suddenly it dawned that ...
    Same here -- except that it was Rush Limbaugh, not Fox News, and the dawning was slow, not sudden.

I still have a couple of Bush/Cheney stickers on the bumper of my old car.
    Might have to make Paul the most improved - Bush Cheney stickers -------> Avalon Admin - Whoa Nelly!
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Fred Steeves (28th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I saved one that I peeled off the back of my truck when things turned around that said "I think, Therefore I Vote Republican". But it's true Sidious, I'm not in admin., Paul's got me there.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    I learned the value of a one-liner from him...I used one when I was at work on 9/11, the day the twin towers were taken down. There we were, all around the tv watching with mouths hung open, not believing what was being seen. Someone made an angry comment repeating the propaganda expoused by a news reporter...all I said was, "say goodbye to the last of our so-called freedoms." Of course, no one really listened to the "nutcase". I no longer work there, but ran into a former co-worker a few years later...he had remembered what I said as the Patriot Act passed and told me it changed his world view.
    Thank you Belle. That gave goosebumps to read - and there is so much truth in that.

I was partially awake to at least portions of what occurred on 9/11 due my deep knowledge (university studies as well as life experience) of Middle East stuff. I was living downtown NY when 9/11 occurred. I was a witness so you can forget about those hologram theories - lol. Anyway - I was talking about an initial theory of the conspiracy (neocons + that small country on the eastern portion of the mediteranean sea) within 15 minutes based on my knowledge of Israeli involvement in the 1983 Barracks bombing and other things. Years later, this is not very surprising to the awake - but within the first hours of 9/11 I was WAAAAAAAY too far ahead of the curve.

Although there were other factors - this did contribute to the end of my 5 year relationship. That said - she was big enough to tell me years later - Wow - you were right!

Our world did indeed change that day in many ways - and being the unthinking Avant Garde type at the time I did not perceive that they were massively tightening the screws on truth telling(particularly as against their theatrical version) - and I managed to find and step on a huge anti-tank mine within MINUTES. LOL.

All that said - next time I'll be much more thoughtful and stick to the quiet one liner program - thanks for that insight - instead of laying the whole mess out onto peoples heads in the wake of the disaster while sitting in the disaster area.

peace

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

Belle (28th April 2011), Fred Steeves (28th April 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th April 2011), mosquito (29th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Revere (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    I no longer work there, but ran into a former co-worker a few years later...he had remembered what I said as the Patriot Act passed and told me it changed his world view.
    You remember seeing those mastercard ads with the ending where things are priceless?
    When someone tells you how you have changed their life in a positive way that feeling is priceless.
    It is one reason that I post and have done radio, so that I can get people to think.

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

You know it is frustrating to try to share the information you have discovered only to have them cock their head and you realize they think you are one of those "tin hat wearing" wackos. My partner was not as clued in when we first met. But, as I am a persistent lil investigator and very good at connecting the dots, she has definately come around to seeing what's happening in our world. My dad, mom (recently passed in February), sister and her husband all think I am pretty well nuts. Oh, I will still say what I think, but I've never had the pleasure of having a semi-captive audience with them unlike my partner. :D

My partner can only handle so much though, and occaisionally she will get pretty irked and finally tell me to stop!!!!! It's just too much info sometimes, but I can dig for weeks. I want to look at all sides of a given thought / argument. I put aside all previously held ideas and really dig into it from every angle. Then after I am done, I put everything together and come to my own conclusion. This can take weeks sometimes, and I have to tread lightly, wear headphones often, and not talk about it much until my digging is done. Then I get to share the info. Avalon is great because we have so many excellent investigators, thinkers, and "bull****" callers here. My partner of course calls "bull****" immediately whereas I have to dig it out and not just do a gut reaction, "Oh this is Bull****" comment.

So, feel free to pull up a chair, start a thread, share your musings, and never worry that we will call you a weirdo. I do have a lovely set of tin caps though if you are interested

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Hi Rainbow, I know how you feel ! I think I've always felt alone, and these days I mostly keep my views to myself. We're all different and I personally can't be bothered with trying to communicate to the willfully ignorant. Other people (David Icke for example) keep on plugging away, and I admire them (him) for it ! One of the reasons I joined Avalon (or the universe brought me here) is to be able to start communicating with people, to be able to share my views, my experience, and to meet new and interesting people, of which there are many here !
    So I encourage you to open your heart and speak your truth here, we'll all be listening !
    Love, Philip

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

jjl (28th April 2011), Lord Sidious (28th April 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Revere (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

My partner can only handle so much though, and occaisionally she will get pretty irked and finally tell me to stop!!!!! It's just too much info sometimes,
    I can sure relate to that, that was the first and biggest land mine I stepped on, trying to convince my wife of every little thing I was discovering, until I would get that shrill and sudden "STOP IT! JUST STOP!" Ouch, live and learn.

Cheers,
    Fred S

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Being "Awakened" is much like what religious people would call being "born again". Much like what christians say when they teach Christ said "You must be born again". We must realize we are walking, talking, seeing and interacting with dead people (mentally dead). Thier spirit for life and thier zeal for experiance is dim. Think of how we feel when someone tries to wake us up at 3 in the morning. The same here. These are growing pains for the newly awakened because now they will realize how normal looking people whom think they are awake and living are really dead mentally. We must learn to communicate with the dead to bring them back to life. We must make them rise from the depths of death as Christ did Lazarus. Re-member, the force is within you.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Belle (30th April 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (30th April 2011), nearing (11th May 2011), Rainbow44 (1st May 2011), Revere (28th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sllim11 (here)
    i think most here have probably felt this way, given we are the minority on the planet. i really related to what ulli said,

"We don't play the social game the way other people play it;
    we just don't know how to fit in, and were lucky if our artistic expression touched a nerve with the public.
    If there was wealth as a result it became useful to buy the protective lifestyle needed.
    I still spend much of my time in solitude..." ulli

i'm an artist and definitely do not play the social game, really at all. unless forced to at my kids schools events. i rarely go out. i am in relationship with a like-minded kindred spirit, that helps a lot. i think part of the reason i left my marriage (two kids) is partly due to my growing spiritually and waking up to what is really going on around us. and i seriously have two close close friends who share similar views and are openminded and that's pretty much my social scene. i am from the south and my mom and sister are bible thumpers. so, as you can well imagine, i do not even entertain the thought of discussing MANY TOPICS with them anymore, i found that that is the only way to have a relationship with them. and, i too, as someone said earlier, am always the one they come to when they need advice about serious and heavy things. but when it's all "fine" in their lives, it's like i am clearly the black sheep and they have no idea what i am doing with my self / my life... i.e. you just need to meet a nice, wealthy man... then it would be "where does he go to church? where's he from? what's he doooooo???? and as i hinted (did not really come out with it fully) to my mom, i was dating a much younger guy.... she said well that's a waste of time. does he go to church??? so, ufosaliensmultidimensionalrealitiesshapeshifters etc. well you can guess, she might not be ready. HA.

anyhow sometimes you just have to laugh. we are all on our on path. each one being alike and also very unlike. for people who are a bit more open i will share a video or book. and recently, i have seen a very close friend coming down the path. last time i saw her she said she was reading david icke... i was shocked! i guess i am happy where i am now being a hermit as much as possible and reading and researching and being with my kids, when i do brave the world, i just listen to intuition and i am guided who to share things with and more importantly who not!

thanks for the thread!!
    Thank you slim11,

It seems to me that there is a definite difference between the mind sets of how "we" think and the people who buy into the misinfo that is being spoon fed to them. I don't even think they know the difference between what they believe and what is being told to them. The two are morphed into each other so that they are a borg....something that the gov't can control. The beiefs and misinfo can become muddy and in a way they don't even know they are are drinking their own bath water. It's not so much keeping their minds from knowing the truth, it seems to be about making sure they do everything possible so as not to awaken and see clearly. The illusion that everything is alright is easier to swallow then the reality of what they are drinking.

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), sllim11 (11th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)
    Being "Awakened" is much like what religious people would call being "born again". Much like what christians say when they teach Christ said "You must be born again". We must realize we are walking, talking, seeing and interacting with dead people (mentally dead). Thier spirit for life and thier zeal for experiance is dim. Think of how we feel when someone tries to wake us up at 3 in the morning. The same here. These are growing pains for the newly awakened because now they will realize how normal looking people whom think they are awake and living are really dead mentally. We must learn to communicate with the dead to bring them back to life. We must make them rise from the depths of death as Christ did Lazarus. Re-member, the force is within you.
    Wow a good way of looking at things Pharaoh,

I think for me I tend to look at it as each person is on a journey and the learning process has to be apart of understanding the different destinations that each of us come to. It's important to be supportive to all but it's also important for our family and friends to become awake on their own so they can appreciate the lessons of life.

A good example is if I give my students a chance to perform without them earning the privilege then they don't understand or appreciate what I have given them. They tend to take a mile within the inch of opportunity that I gave them. Those who earned their place usually had better experiences and appreciated the chance to perform. You can't give someone what they don't understand or appreciate. They don't seem to understand that it's a gift or in our case important information based on our concern for humanities welfare.

People will keep the blinders on because it's more comfortable to see only what's habitual and normal. They seem to adjust to the abnormality of their skewed vision and after awhile people don't even know they aren't seeing the world in a way that allows for the freedom to see things the way they really are. To me it seems until the blinders come off not much can be done.

Blessings and Thanks,

Rainbow

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), PHARAOH (7th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    Hi Rainbow, I know how you feel ! I think I've always felt alone, and these days I mostly keep my views to myself. We're all different and I personally can't be bothered with trying to communicate to the willfully ignorant. Other people (David Icke for example) keep on plugging away, and I admire them (him) for it ! One of the reasons I joined Avalon (or the universe brought me here) is to be able to start communicating with people, to be able to share my views, my experience, and to meet new and interesting people, of which there are many here !
    So I encourage you to open your heart and speak your truth here, we'll all be listening !
    Love, Philip
    Hello Philip,

Thanks for your encouragement and for commenting.
    I'm finding with all the comments that we are all going through the same thing and I had a feeling that this was the case.
    I was listening to Kerry's last guest the guy who was an expert on becoming invisible and I was appalled at his remark that Kerry was stating ridiculous situations especially with the fact that he was being interviewed by her and didn't really read up on what Project Camelot is all about. He was a closed minded person with a selfish intent on staying that way. Sometimes I think there are people who will do what's best for themselves which includes assuming the world is still flat. He was one of the few interviewees that really irritated me because he was so arrogant and full of his own ideology. So we don't just have the blinder group, we have people like that guy who are so sure that their view of the world is the way it is. The one thing all of you and Project Camelot and Avalon have done for me is to constantly change my view on a daily basis.

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Revere (here)
    This Thread is both Relevant and Beautiful with its Honesty and Sincerity. Thank you all! As you all see my Avatar is Paul Revere. The man who rushed around to get out the word that trouble is coming and in his time it was the British Redcoats (probably sponsored by the Rothschild’s?). But, he was a man of action and took a chance to awaken his fellow countrymen. I chose it because I saw a parallel to this very topic to help awaken our fellow humans as you all do as well.

Yes, there are times were I am discouraged by a lack of comprehension. But, things are changing. I see people agree with more and more issues. Yes, maybe only inch by inch but it is an inch. There is a great awakening going on at many levels. Many will not agree with you out of fear. The ramifications and implications are mind shattering to many so they protect themselves with denial. But, trust me they know something is a foot and all is not quite right. Fred S. I think you may be a beautiful example of such a case in point.

I do not argue with them that includes way too many ego issues, especially with those you have been wrestling with on these topics for a long time. You want to change the game. Make sure your motivation is always out of love. It shines through, always. Gently probe your recipient and find there soft spots and I promise you will know things that will make them curious in those areas. Do not over handle them because the art of persuasion is not a boxing match. It is a balancing act of your logic and credibility plus their respect for you and the congruence of how they perceive that you feel about what you are saying. If any of these items are out of balance, your chances are not good and you must change their perception of those items.

Listen and understand where their concerns lie these are opportunities for thought provoking statements. Always know when to stop. This information is like staring at the sun. Too much information all at once can have negative effects for moving forward later. Leave them curious and wanting more when you get an interest. Leave them motivated by their own curiosity. Always leave your ego at home and lead out of genuine concern for them and humanity. Good luck!

Peace,
    -R-
    Thank you Revere,

One thing that I wanted to add was that I don't spew out all kinds of information, I will usually talk to my family in normal family get togethers or having lunch with friends in a relaxed setting. So it's not an erruption of information, I am finding that even comments or tidbits of info are not welcome. People don't want to think about their bubble bursting. When I do listen to conversations they go in many directions. Talks of childhood, fashion, football, gossip, tv news and conversations based on the controled media, family issues.....need I go on?

It's not that all these topics bore me, it's that the topics are usually based on the blinder epidemic that makes the conversations flat and sometimes pointless because if it's based on mass media on what's allowed to be reported I find it all quite hard to swallow. I don't want to watch golf and I've heard childhood stores told for years till I'm blue in the face. I find that if I want to talk about solutions or ideas on preparing for the future, they think, "Here she goes again. My idiosyncrasies usually become a target so I sit and listen to work complaints or conversations but with a drink in my hand. Yes, a vodka/7 or Margarita can usually make any conversation bearable and that much more lively!!

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow
    Last edited by Rainbow44; 1st May 2011 at 04:41.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (1st May 2011)

31. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alexandrian (here)
    LOL - This is a common theme for me in my chats with the two awake people I daily converse with via the net (outside of avalon)

While it is frustrating, I see it as a catalyst for my own growth. I do not try to overwhelm people with information, but an opportunity arises I may sort of blurt out what I believe to be reality (altough I do not believe this is always the best thing to do - recently it is becoming reflexive - so I can't quite control it)

Another way to look at it is to realize and accept that you are in the Avant Garde - pretty sexy huh?

One of my blog posts http://tracking2012.blogspot.com/201...1_archive.html
    has the following info from 11:11 What does it all mean? What is it all about?

The Correcting Time will be a time when orthodoxy fails,
    and folks will be looking for answers. And they will be fearful. They
    will need reassurance.

You may thus be the leading edge - the early
    adopters of new paradigms.

So I guess I am saying - Embrace it - the time is coming - soon. peace.
    Alexandrian,

I will take Avant Garde any day of the week over being asleep!!!

Thanks and Blessings,

Rainbow

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Alexandrian (3rd May 2011), Jendayi (7th May 2011), sllim11 (11th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    I'm convinced it's vibrational... IMHO...
    People respond to your vibration and, if you just take care of you and work on expanding your awareness spiritually then your vibration will rise and this is only a good thing for all concerned... This is how we are the change we want to see. The people that don't stick around can't handle the vibe... Those that do move more into alignment with it. We're all transmitting and receiving. This, I think more than words is the key and if I'm doing the work on me that brings me more into awakening then, I am contributing without having to strive, exert and 'inform' etc...
    Thank you Roseheart,

I started laughing when I read your comment because if it is vibrational then I must be wonky and out of alignment!!

I think with life journeys it's more then just vibration, it's understanding and appreciation for each other. If we forget that we are all in the same boat the tendency to rock it can cause it to flip over...........we have to understand we all inhabit this planet and that everything effects all of us the same way. Sometimes the preference for staying asleep puts a huge responsibility on the shoulders of those who choose to be awake. We can all only carry so much before we feel the burden of responsibility. The illusion that the gov't has everything under control and in our best interests is the hypnotic drug for those asleep. Perhaps the vibration we share with each other will help awaken those asleep..........one can only hope!

Thanks and Blessings,

Rainbow

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Jendayi (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), Roseheart (7th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

HI fellow avalonians..
    what a wonderful thread you have started rainbow44!
    wow.. i can really relate to what folks are sharing here...
    To be on a path of truth can be very lonely indeed.. due to my travelings, i have had to sacrifice many friendships, i no longer see my relatives, broke up with my soulmate, (something i am at peace with, as we were not that compatible as partners, very good friends though) and had to sacrifice being with my beautiful 2 yr old son, over the course of two years i have seen him for a total of perhaps 4 to 5 weeks..
    both him and his mother, like me, have gone underground/off the grid... not because we want to but because we know we have to.. we are located far from eachother, for safety reasons and to prevent them from becoming a distraction to me and my mission.. which is hard enough as it is..

over the last 5 years i have lost everything i held dear on more than one occasion, on a material level, i lost my job, my car, my house, my income and social security.. i have left behind many friends.. people i love(d) would declare me insane, and this includes some pretty awake people..

Many mediums, so called "sages" and guru's have crossed my path and i have confronted many of the m with their own B.S. resulting in them trying to frustrate my work by spreading lies and rumours about me amongst the few friends i had left.. (something an enlightened teacher would never do)

I have been threatened with imprisonment, been psychically attacked, both during the day and in my dreams, i have been tempted and challenged by many weird events, people and entities.. all trying to break my faith and trust in what i am doing..
    I can be very lonely indeed.. i sometimes miss the presence of a strong woman at my side.. as only she would be able to guide me through certain challenges as i could for her.. in my experience the one thing that is really unstoppable is the love of a man and a woman who share the same mind, path and challenges, who help and support each other, pushing each others limits... i have been fortunate to have been with a woman or two who felt like i did.. like a dynamic duo we soared to new heights.. however something would always happen to frustrate our being together.. almost always from an external source...
    Also with groups of people who shared a common purpose, i have experienced many freaky incidents.. people shifting to almost demon like tendencies whenever i came to close to uncovering truth about certain topics, people or events..

Especially regarding "new age" falsehoods and the tearing down of so called spiritual Hierarchies (my specialty) i would meet with a lot of resistance from my fellow humans and non-corporeal entities alike... a lot of resistance indeed.....

After years of being challenged, badgered, ridiculed and outright attacked, i am still here, still going strong..
    i have learned to become more silent, more camouflaged and more cunning due to all of this... and as i sit on my own private rock, i watch for people who pass me by, observing and waiting for the right moment to make myself known... many times i remain quiet... for they are not ready to hear what i have to say... such is life... such is destiny...
    love and truth will prevail.. and it might be sooner than you think..

p.s. especially the so called "awakened", new age/mayan calendar minded people would become frantic and really aggressive if and when their beliefs were challenged.. quite disturbing..... reminded me of other groups of "loving" people who believed their "way" was the only one... organized religion anyone?
    Last edited by Jendayi; 7th May 2011 at 10:42.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Calz (7th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), heyokah (7th May 2011), Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), nearing (11th May 2011), Rainbow44 (10th May 2011), Roseheart (7th May 2011), sllim11 (11th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast