Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #461
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Let me say this, the white light that people see when they have a near death experience could be thought of as your soul, it comes down from heaven and reels your astral body back in when your time is up. As people experience it, they see themselves separate from it, yet if they choose they can or cannot merge back into it.

The trick is to merge the soul light into the physical/astral body while still alive in order to become a full expression of the divinity.
    That's exactly the very trouble with current nomenclature and what John started to do away with in order to unconfuse the issue.

Taking the example of that white light thingy, some people call it an electronic tractor beam as in "beam me up Scotty" that's ideal for "soul" harvesting and the transportation channel to the hypnotic rooms full of screens and telepathic implantations of the newly retrieved "soul." (see any abduction stories)

This is where Inelia's input is invaluable and badly needed to first sort out what's what and then give it a name that leaves the accumulated confusion out of the picture.

Hence my question to Inelia: What's what in these "white light" tunnels?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

777 (4th May 2011), Caren (6th May 2011), dmarie (8th May 2011), pilotsimone (5th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #462
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Anchor - thank you for the Blake quote - a timely reminder to read him again. William Blake - great artist, great poet, great mystic.

4. Link to Post #463
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

some of these post jogged a memory from when i was younger.
    for many a year i always felt i did not belong in my body.
    someone else was inside me looking out.
    my feelings and thughts did not match my physical body.
    i looked in the mirror many a time wondering who i was.
    i felt dis connected,dis embodied.
    as though i was watching a real time movie of my life.
    i was always questioning my innerself.

i remember trying to explain this to a friend,and he stood me in front of the mirror and said,
    manny this is you this is what you look like.
    was i depressed?
    or was there a connection to a HS ,a walk-in.
    i don,t know.

i accepeted this and began to try and conform with the physical world we live in.

well just maybe i was right,and he was wrong.
    and latley questions are coming back again .
    but now i have people who may be able to explain these questions.
    thank you
    does this make sense.

what does make sense to me is that if you go to your gp and say...
    i can astral travel.
    i see things.
    i can communicate with et.
    i can communicate with source.
    ect.
    what would he do.
    you are not conforming with rules that he has been taught and will advise you to take medication and see a psychatrist..
    Last edited by manny; 4th May 2011 at 22:25.

5. Link to Post #464
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    how can we know if our body has been "invaded"? Sometimes, when I feel very negative, it seems as though it is not my own soul creating this energy, that it is from another source, and do we just "ask" or "tell" it to leave, or is it more complicated than that? Thank you again for your wisdom.
    Starchild111 - you may find a review of this thread takes a few steps to answering this question https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ttack&p=101563

Also a thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...another-spirit which discussed a real event

Also from the old forum ...

Quote While reading the Matthew message for ( http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm ) for Feb 18th 2006, I noted the following - very relevant to this thread.

--

13. So that you can distinguish between the dark souls and those through whom dark entities are working and thereby deal most effectively with all, I asked my mother to gather information that will assist in your identification and protection processes. And now, Mother, please add that and also the guidance for connecting telepathically with light beings and assuring that sources you reach are who they claim to be. Some readers may know this innately or may have learned it, those to whom this is new can benefit a great deal from it, and all who wish can make this guidance available to receptive people.

S: Matthew, I’m just going to write my notes and not take time to put them in literary fashion because I know you want this to go out.

14. The eyes are a direct reflection of the soul’s frequency. To distinguish between light-filled souls and dark, look into the eyes. The eyes of a lighted soul shine with aliveness; dark souls’ eyes are dull-dead, devoid of warmth or light. A person with a lighted soul can hold a steady gaze when talking with you; a person with an “ordinary” dark soul or is heavily influenced by darkness keeps glancing around, unable to meet the light in your eyes.

15. Strategic touching. Dark entities know that the nape of the neck and lower back are especially vulnerable to their entry into a body’s energy system. Someone who grasps you in either or both places probably is NOT being playful or affectionate—the darkness in them is trying to infiltrate you. This doesn’t come from that person’s intellect or conscious awareness; it’s an automatic response to their influencing dark entity’s attempt to interrupt your energy flow so its streamer tentacles can enter.

16. Tone of voice, choice of words, topics of conversations. Indications of dark entities working through a person are gossip; sarcastic, hurtful or boastful remarks; unjustified criticism or blame; monopolizing a conversation; in a large group, insensitivity to others’ conversations by speaking out loudly; obsession with talking about fearful subjects. When you’re listening to someone and can’t tell whether the person is speaking from ego or soul, mentally ask your soul and pay attention to your immediate reaction—it is instinct, one way the soul communicates with the consciousness. ALWAYS listen to your soul voice—it never lies. Soul knows when lies come from other sources and alerts you via your instinct, intuitive thoughts and sensations—trust them.

17. Characteristics; change of behavior. Controlling or intentionally harming others, torturing animals, uncontrollable anger, greed, dishonesty, insistence that only their beliefs are right, and egotism are obvious reflections of dark souls and dark entities operating through unaware people. Infiltration by those entities is evident in people who formerly did not exhibit those traits or condone the actions and suddenly their behavior includes one or more; a slight tendency toward the traits or actions and/or cracks in the psyche “invite” this.

18. The aura, like eyes, is a dead giveaway. Ask your soul to let you see the person’s aura (energy emanating from the body) and look two inches above the head. You may see only a fleeting glimpse of color, a form or geometric symbol; depending on what you see, you know whether light or dark energy is flowing from the body. A cross or some other symbol you feel is sacred will identify a lighted soul; if you are light energy-sensitive, you may see gold, white, blue or rainbow prisms around the person. The auras of dark souls are dark, corresponding in degree to their energy emanations, and any symbols you see will be the opposite of what you think of as good, or light—e.g., a small viper, a tail (may be lashing out), an inverted cross or a broken star. Look down, about two inches in front of the person’s feet, for the same kinds of symbols that are in the aura.

19. Radiated energy. Energy-sensitive people can feel warmth radiating from lighted souls and cold from dark ones. With the pretense of seeing something on the floor, feel the energy by the feet; dark energy at that point is icy cold. Icy cold hands (unless holding an iced drink) or clammy hands is another indication of dark influence IF that's in conjunction with the primary signs that darkness is present.

20. Other physical reactions. The negativity of dark energy streamers is very heavy and creates a heaviness in your sensations when you’re in the presence of dark souls or people under the influence of dark entities. Also a lighted soul usually starts to feel repulsed, and some will begin to feel their skin itching. Dark energy is parasitic; it drains your energy and uses it to refuel itself. After such an encounter, your body may need lots of water, sea salt or even sugar to spontaneously regenerate itself. You may feel a sudden stiffness as the chakras work to protect themselves against dark energy streamers or feel throbbing in your temple or third eye area. Chakras always instinctively act and react to protect the root system and alert you to the dark energy through physical sensations.

21. Levels of darkness. Dark forces attack their equal in the strength of light-filled beings. Lesser-strength entities will move away from bright light; they can’t bear to look into it or stay near its energy. The more light in a person, the stronger the entity sent to invade it; “tests” for light beings become correspondingly harder because new, stronger entities come. Dark souls and people through whom the stronger entities work have NO power over souls who stay steadfast in the light and know its greater power; your “safety net” is WITHIN, not in any external source. ALL levels of darkness can be defeated by knowledgeable action on your part.

22. The innocence of young children and animals gives them heightened sensitivity to energy. Pay attention to the reactions and body language of children who seem suspicious or express fear for themselves or others and animals that keep a wary eye on their animal and/or human family—they try to avoid people whose energy is dark and feel a need to protect others from dark energy around them.

23. Protection. You must be aggressive against the dark forces. Write out and memorize the following words, which were given by God; these exact words are essential because the vibration they carry is your protection. After you have memorized this command and practiced enough so that the exact words easily come to mind, the command will come immediately and automatically as a sensation and verbalizing no longer is necessary. Practice quieting your mind, then saying aloud or mentally: “In the name of Jesus The Christ, I now command that if you are not of the highest, most evolved form of Jesus The Christ Consciousness, that you are to here and now disappear immediately and NEVER return.” Dark souls CANNOT disobey this command due to its vibrations.

24. The darkest souls are the most cunning, most determined; they seek a lighted person on one-to-one basis and engage in direct and steady eye contact, like a cobra, to mesmerize the person. To break the effects of their powerful gaze, think the word LIGHT with forcefulness. This command is essential in that situation; the dark soul can’t disobey its vibration, which is the light intensity equivalent of that soul's darkness. This command isn’t a substitute for the other one that's required for protection in other situations.
    -- update --

The information above was cut and pasted direct and offered as is. I don't always agree with everything that Matthew says, but the material does have some useful parts to it and if read with discernment, is usually valuable.
    Last edited by Anchor; 5th May 2011 at 00:50.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

777 (5th May 2011), Bea (11th May 2011), Caren (6th May 2011), pilotsimone (5th May 2011), Sidney (9th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #465
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Let me say this, the white light that people see when they have a near death experience could be thought of as your soul, it comes down from heaven and reels your astral body back in when your time is up. As people experience it, they see themselves separate from it, yet if they choose they can or cannot merge back into it.

The trick is to merge the soul light into the physical/astral body while still alive in order to become a full expression of the divinity.
    That's exactly the very trouble with current nomenclature and what John started to do away with in order to unconfuse the issue.

Taking the example of that white light thingy, some people call it an electronic tractor beam as in "beam me up Scotty" that's ideal for "soul" harvesting and the transportation channel to the hypnotic rooms full of screens and telepathic implantations of the newly retrieved "soul." (see any abduction stories)

This is where Inelia's input is invaluable and badly needed to first sort out what's what and then give it a name that leaves the accumulated confusion out of the picture.

Hence my question to Inelia: What's what in these "white light" tunnels?
    Hi Amzer,

I haven't had any experience with the tunnels. Nor do I have any "in between lives" memories, so I am not really qualified to answer questions on the trajectory of the soul between bodies or how they are trapped after death. I've had two near death experiences in this lifetime, and in both of them, the trajectory was one where I went into a state of "nothingness" and then emerged as the "higher self" - the highest conscious singularity in the matrix - where we are all beings, all things, all time and all space, and all nothing, at the same no-time "kinda thang", ready to move past it and out of singularity. At which point, I was thrown back into the smaller singularity which is the person typing these words.

Once, while bi-locating to see where one of my aunts was as she was not answering her phone, she saw me as a white, butterfly like light near her ceiling - she stared right at me. She immediately called the other aunt I was with to tell her she just saw a "spirit", the second aunt asked her if it was hanging out near the ceiling in her corridor, "yes," and we had a good laugh about it. But it does give us data on how RVer or bi-locators can be detected by gifted psychics and perhaps by specially designed technology too.

The only time I experienced a tunnel with a light at the end of it, was when an old relative (who had passed away several decades earlier) came to fetch me. She pulled me out of the body, into the tunnel, and into the light. In the light was another place in the planet, my grandmother's room in Chile. She was dying at the time, and the other relative asked my grandmother to go "with us" to the other side, to rest. My grandmother refused and went back to sleep. The next day I phoned and was told that my grandmother had had a very close call the night before, but had made it through.

This is all the data I have with regard light tunnels, near death, and a light type "body", I have not investigated an interpretation for it. Any input is welcome

One important thing to remember, and something a good friend reminded me of recently, is that there is a very thick eeky yucky membrane surrounding the planet, which is thick, dark and removes memory. Plus I think people bounce off it when they die while still asleep. One of the things I suggest to people to do is to move their viewpoint toward the sun, looking back at the Earth, where the Earth is about the size of a small soccer ball. And just hang out there, soaking up the solar energy, and being out of the "trap" for a while. Then get in communication with the planet, exchange vibrations directly (unpolluted) with her, and to see how they can assist Her and the collective in this shift.
    Last edited by Inelia; 5th May 2011 at 00:43.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

araucaria (5th May 2011), Aurelius (5th May 2011), Bea (11th May 2011), Caren (6th May 2011), David Topí (5th May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th May 2011), DoubleHelix (5th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), fifi (5th May 2011), Firinn (5th May 2011), Fred Steeves (5th May 2011), Garry Irwin (5th May 2011), Heather2017 (5th May 2011), Hervé (5th May 2011), hohoemi (6th May 2011), kasee (8th May 2011), nomadguy (5th May 2011), pilotsimone (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #466
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote The eyes are a direct reflection of the soul’s frequency. To distinguish between light-filled souls and dark, look into the eyes. The eyes of a lighted soul shine with aliveness; dark souls’ eyes are dull-dead, devoid of warmth or light. A person with a lighted soul can hold a steady gaze when talking with you; a person with an “ordinary” dark soul or is heavily influenced by darkness keeps glancing around, unable to meet the light in your eyes.
    This is not correct, people who have suffered severe trauma or chronic depression will have no life in their eyes and will generally shy away from direct eye contact. This has nothing to do on whether or not they have a "dark soul". Basically this statement says that introverts are bad, extroverts are good. Rubbish

Read Wilhelm Reich's books if you want to understand why some people lack the ability to elicit a positive response through direct eye contact.

Cant say anything else positive about what "matthew" is saying, mostly half truths served up with a dash of paranoia to boot.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

777 (5th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (5th May 2011), Garry Irwin (5th May 2011), Heartsong (5th May 2011), manny (5th May 2011), Sidney (9th May 2011), StephenW11UK (20th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #467
    Inelia

Quote The eyes are a direct reflection of the soul’s frequency. To distinguish between light-filled souls and dark, look into the eyes. The eyes of a lighted soul shine with aliveness; dark souls’ eyes are dull-dead, devoid of warmth or light. A person with a lighted soul can hold a steady gaze when talking with you; a person with an “ordinary” dark soul or is heavily influenced by darkness keeps glancing around, unable to meet the light in your eyes.
    This is not correct, people who have suffered severe trauma or chronic depression will have no life in their eyes and will generally shy away from direct eye contact. This has nothing to do on whether or not they have a "dark soul". Basically this statement says that introverts are bad, extroverts are good. Rubbish

Read Wilhelm Reich's books if you want to understand why some people lack the ability to elicit a positive response through direct eye contact.

Cant say anything else positive about what "matthew" is saying, mostly half truths served up with a dash of paranoia to boot.
    Thank you for your response on the Mathew part. It does have to be read with discernment, and is a little too filled with generalities. I have had dealings with "dark" beings in human bodies, they indeed don't necessarily avoid eye contact. . The previous thread listed in the post you quoted has some very good discussions on the matter from various points of view, worth a read

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

58andfixed (27th May 2011), bearcow (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #468
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

this i can vouch for.
    i was severly depressed and started work.
    i remember a rastafarian guy looking up at me and saying ..i had no soul.
    i read his lips.i read him.as he did me.
    and he was right i was severly depressed.
    and i showed it.
    how you feel affects other people.how they read you.
    i have had many a experience of this and learned to handle it..
    but people avoid you,because of the facial,energy that you radiate .
    the energy you give off can be misunderstood.

in world war one they shot people for going AWOL.

now it is understood that they may be under the influence of shellshock.

who are we to judge anyone,people must judge themselves.
    Last edited by manny; 5th May 2011 at 00:48.

14. Link to Post #469
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

This is not correct, people who have suffered severe trauma or chronic depression will have no life in their eyes and will generally shy away from direct eye contact. This has nothing to do on whether or not they have a "dark soul".
    Fair enough. I think when it comes to generalities, they will always be a fight with other generalities.

Like Inelia said it needs reading with discernment.

I will add that I do not personally agree with everything Matthew says either.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bearcow (5th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #470
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Quote Posted by Charlie Pecos (here)
    Hi Inelia,

I have been noticing for quite some time how events that occur in this reality must have an extradimensional origin. It is my summation that most in this reality are unable to perceive this. Many, if not all, of the events we see on the world stage are driven by entities just outside of our awareness. It is often repeated in our circle that the spiritual governs the natural, as above-so below. But how many in the alternative community truly understand what this means? Beings beyond our ability to perceive them are influencing us and helping to orchestrate our moves. Why is this necessary? This is very apparent to me in the realms of world leaders, corporations, and politicians. Many times these forces are of a dark nature although I am also able to see how events are also influenced by beings of love and light. I have read about wars being waged between the Angels and the Dominion of Darkness. It is my observation that this is done here on the 3D plane as well. It is subtle but exists none the less. I am quite certain you have also seen this but I am curious as to your take on this as it has been occupying my mind for the past week. It is like a dirty little secret no one ever acknowledges or talks about. Yet I see it happening every day in big ways and small.

There seems to be a large piece of the puzzle that is missing because most do not see that it is not there. There is something much larger here than even those in the alternative community are aware of. Why is it necessary for perfect beings to come here and be subjected to the atrocities that are so prevalent here? So many beings desire peace and harmony and yet there is a concerted effort on the part of our "leaders" to keep this from happening. Why? What are we not seeing here? These leaders appear to be influenced by a negative energy. We have been poisoned and dumbed down to the point that we are little more than retarded monkeys. Why? What is there to gain by doing this? And by whom and to what end? It is my observation that many spirits return to the spirit world badly damaged as a result of their time here on earth, yet we are told that this is a game where no one really gets hurt.

I have felt that I am a prisoner all my life, all I have ever wanted is to be free, truly free. Why do we have to pay to live in a place where we were born? Why is it necessary to come here over and over again to "learn" when we are already All? Why is it necessary to come here at all? It makes no sense. I propose to you that our enslavement is not just here in this hard reality, but in the spirit realm as well. As above, so below. Perhaps unlocking our freedom here will cause the walls to come crashing down there. There is so much more than we are aware of. I tired of being told I chose to come here, bull****! I have read Michael Newtons books and I have to tell you that the most striking piece of information that he had was when his clients would tell of very advanced beings coming to visit their class. Who are these beings? What is the purpose of their visit? Are they gauging how their slaves are coming along? The students were not aware of who these beings were or why they were there. According to Newton, there is no such thing as deception in the spirit world, but I can't help but wonder if there is such a thing as ignorance. We are told this is a game, but who's game is it? I have never enjoyed games, I find them useless. I love to explore and take the world on my own terms. I'm tired of playing someone else's game and having to follow their rules.

It all comes down to energy. If every thing and every one is energy, then what is the purpose of producing and directing energy in this reality? We are energy. We use energy. We manifest and produce energy. Others take energy from us. Everything we are, everything about our existence is energy at its most fundamental level. Could this be the key to why we are here? Is this why the concept of free energy is taboo? If our individual realities are constructed and influenced in such a way as to direct our energy in a certain direction, towards a certain end, what is that end? Think about this. We are forced to spend our days putting forth our energy at work or at school. Where does this energy go? Look at our society. We are enamored with sex, violence, fear, celebrity, politics. These things draw an energy from us, it goes somewhere. Where does it go? If there are beings standing outside of our reality who are in fact directing our reality then what are they doing with the energy that is being produced in this reality. Is this energy being sent to an extradimensional reality? Why and to what end?

I am most curious to hear your thoughts on this subject.
    Excellent post.

Indeed, we are being harvested. All the information I have on this, is something that relates to the story The Tower of Babel depicts. Human beings in their natural state are extremely powerful. It was human beings who built great cities in the past, lifting huge stones with their kinetic abilities, they were able to "see" the "gods" too. All these things were blocked from the human body. Ask your body: were you disempowered by an external species?" Your body will respond and give you a yes or no.

It is my understanding that adam and eve could see God and the angels before they both sinned.
    Once they were kicked out of eden, Adam could hear the flutter of angels wings, as they came
    near him, but neither of them could ever see God or the angels again.

When you say gods, you have to be referring to aliens because after adam and eve got kicked out
    of eden, they didn't even know how to eat or drink, let alone build cities. If mankind did build
    cities, it was with the help of aliens.

This information comes from the lost books of the bible in Geneis.

17. Link to Post #471
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I haven't looked at the "Hollow Earth" topic or place at all actually, so know nothing about it. I have, however, looked at the hollow moon, and the aliens who are buzzing around our moon too, plus the humans there. And can be most certain that the moon is an artificial and hollow-ish artificial construct. Hollow as in an office building being hollow, not one big hole, but compartmentalized and with communication corridors all through the inside. I decided to take a look after a member mentioned it, and at the same time a friend sent me Ingo Swan's book "Penetration". My experience of RV the moon was somewhat different to Ingo's. It appears that they now get visited regularly by ordinary folk doing RV, so now they have a type of "welcome room", at least one of the species does. I couldn't work out if there is just one species there or whether they are groups who have like "embassies" or "watching posts" there from different species. I haven't had the time to go back and investigate it further.
    You told me that you don't do remote viewing. What's up with that?

18. Link to Post #472
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I haven't looked at the "Hollow Earth" topic or place at all actually, so know nothing about it. I have, however, looked at the hollow moon, and the aliens who are buzzing around our moon too, plus the humans there. And can be most certain that the moon is an artificial and hollow-ish artificial construct. Hollow as in an office building being hollow, not one big hole, but compartmentalized and with communication corridors all through the inside. I decided to take a look after a member mentioned it, and at the same time a friend sent me Ingo Swan's book "Penetration". My experience of RV the moon was somewhat different to Ingo's. It appears that they now get visited regularly by ordinary folk doing RV, so now they have a type of "welcome room", at least one of the species does. I couldn't work out if there is just one species there or whether they are groups who have like "embassies" or "watching posts" there from different species. I haven't had the time to go back and investigate it further.
    Inelia doesn't really 'remote view' anything. Remote viewing is when you look at a distant scene (in time or space) as if through a kind of psychic security camera. That's the reason it's called remote viewing.

This is what most - but not all - 'remote viewers' are doing. An exception is David Morehouse, who wrote the book Psychic Warrior. It's the only book I know of that describes remote viewing as bilocation, which is a totally different process.

But the two terms are sometimes used casually and interchangeably, especially when checking out what's going on in a remote location.

As she explained in her interview trailer, Inelia goes there personally - in time or space. She travels there, instantly, and sees what's happening for herself. She's done this all her life. She just goes to take a look at something, and then comes right back.

I accompanied her on one trip (to a location in Chile, in November 1972). It's totally different from the kind of enhancement of remote perception (which the Victorians called 'clairvoyance') that Ed Dames or Courtney Brown describe.

In this post Inelia describes how she went to take a look at how one of her aunts was doing, and the bilocating Inelia was spotted by her aunt as a bright light near the ceiling.

Quote Once, while bi-locating to see where one of my aunts was as she was not answering her phone, she saw me as a white, butterfly like light near her ceiling - she stared right at me. She immediately called the other aunt I was with to tell her she just saw a "spirit", the second aunt asked her if it was hanging out near the ceiling in her corridor, "yes," and we had a good laugh about it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th May 2011 at 03:07.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), fifi (5th May 2011), gigha (5th May 2011), Hervé (5th May 2011), nomadguy (5th May 2011), Nortreb (5th May 2011), transitionalman (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #473
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

It would be handy if we could get someone reliable to take a look into the earth and put some of the hollow earth questions to rest.

21. Link to Post #474
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    It would be handy if we could get someone reliable to take a look into the earth and put some of the hollow earth questions to rest.
    Would people trust them if they gave an answer they didn't like? People are so attached to their ideas that they will devalue their confidence in someone if that person's first hand account doesn't correlate with their tenaciously held beliefs.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

777 (5th May 2011), Omni (5th May 2011), Professor (5th May 2011), TraineeHuman (30th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #475
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Hi Inelia, someone who i used to be very close to once told me that Mars was a place where various beings, entities or just travelers from other dimensions, planes etc. would go as a meeting place. I guess my question is have you ever heard anything about that. Love and Peace gigha.

24. Link to Post #476
    Inelia

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I actually did not say that I did not remove view. However, Bill is correct that I do go to the place, bi-location is a better description. What I have been describing are not "claims" but actual events, with witnesses in most cases, of things that have happened. FYI, these things are not at all unusual or unfamiliar in my family. To quote what I did say to you, "The only ability I lay claim to, is that of imparting information and tools that can be useful/empowering to others. And I always ask the person to check that the information resonates with them before doing it, because if it doesn't, it's wrong for them." You may go to my website, and if you think I am not doing this at all (which some people do think) then that's your proof of my claim being wrong for you.

Everything else is my subjective experience... with witnesses who collaborate them. Nothing I can lay claim to, prove or say it is even in any way important or unusual. It is my belief, that a completely rehabilitated human being and body, can do MUCH more than this.

And a group of people are even more powerful than any individual person.

For example, while I was in college in Dublin, I used to smoke cigarettes. I was sitting at a table with some friends, who, like you, had asked for proof of the psychic kind and had seen some during our years together. I lit a cigarette, then realised I needed to go to the loo. I was a bit annoyed because tobacco in Ireland is very expensive, and the way they design cigarettes means that even if you leave it unattended, it will burn completely. So, I picked it up, and said to it, "don't burn out," put it on the ashtray and walked off. When I got to the loo, I found it had a huge queue, so it took me a while to get back to the table. As I approached the table, I saw that all my friends were leaning toward the center of the table, watching something very intently. When I reached them, I saw that the cigarette had not burned out, not one millimeter. I reached over, picked it up and took a long drag, then looked at it and said, "thank you."

My friend all clapped and said, "wow", "amazing", "how did you do that," all that sort of stuff. So, I looked at them and said, "I didn't do a thing, you did it. You thought it was going to happen because I said it, and then it did happen." It wasn't me at all you see, it was them. I had forgotten about the thing as soon as I got to the loo. They knew I could do a few "weird" things, so they really believed that it would happen. They are, we are all, able to manipulate this holographic reality to the extent of our own "knowing" and rehabilitation.

Also remember that abilities are common, and they don't necessarily come packaged in "light" or even "wisdom", or even a "higher awareness". The reason, I believe, that these abilities do develop via a spiritual evolutionary journey, but a spiritual evolutionary journey does not develop from these abilities, is because the abilities belong to the body, and the spiritual journey, to the "spirit". So, even though anyone can find the information on the internet to do these things themselves, I would strongly suggest to match it with meditation, or other spiritual exercises, or they are in danger of losing their way (it can become a real distraction).
    Last edited by Inelia; 5th May 2011 at 04:51.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Andrew (5th May 2011), AuCo (6th May 2011), eddie1 (29th June 2011), fifi (5th May 2011), Garry Irwin (5th May 2011), HaveBlue (5th May 2011), Heather2017 (5th May 2011), Hervé (5th May 2011), hohoemi (6th May 2011), kasee (8th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #477
    Thanks

Inelia, you should use your bilocational ability to go somewhere new for a cup of tea... be frivolous lol

Edit:... shall I put the kettle on? :D

Edit 2:... although I would leap out of my skin :D

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

28. Link to Post #478
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Inelia, you should use your bilocational ability to go somewhere new for a cup of tea... be frivolous lol

Edit:... shall I put the kettle on? :D

Edit 2:... although I would leap out of my skin :D
    LOL

I love it. Actually, that's not a bad idea. It would save on air fair, and would be much easier on my body (which suffers pain while traveling on airplanes). And think how we would cut down on our carbon footprint!!

Earlier I had a thought, I wanted to travel to Europe for a couple of hours, and, like all things, it is possible, all we have to do is remove the stops. Then I thought, oh dear, what if I get there, and then I can't get back, I've got to get my boy from daycare later, I'd have to call and tell his teacher, "errrr, I'm in Europe right now, can you hold him for a couple of days while I travel back please?"

I know, crazy thoughts right?
    Last edited by Inelia; 5th May 2011 at 05:03.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Heartsong (5th May 2011), Hervé (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #479
    Inelia

Quote Posted by gigha (here)
    Hi Inelia, someone who i used to be very close to once told me that Mars was a place where various beings, entities or just travelers from other dimensions, planes etc. would go as a meeting place. I guess my question is have you ever heard anything about that. Love and Peace gigha.
    No, I haven't. The only data I have on Mars is that stuff that Bill has been working on. Obviously there are being there, whether human or alien, and the place is very much like Earth, but apart from that, I've not taken a look.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

gigha (5th May 2011), Hervé (5th May 2011), Yoda (5th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #480
    Thanks

It could be worse. "Hey, could you look after my boy for as long as it takes me to hijack the next shuttle from the Moon? Yeah visa problems, that's right"

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

hohoemi (6th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 58 LastLast