+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Inelia, thank you, I enjoyed the trailer and am looking forward even more to hearing the entire interview.

I have many questions, but will hold off until the full interview is released.

Safe travels to Florida, you and Bill...please take care.

- In Peace.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

Caren (27th April 2011), MMA_Fan (27th April 2011), Yoda (27th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    ...Last night my ego was triggered when I wanted to either post or thank a few people on the Integrity thread only to find it had closed while I was on there. At first I blamed Inelia because no sooner had I read her say the thread should close...and it did.
    That was my fault. I closed the thread (which I had almost done several times earlier, as the thread had run its course and was disintegrating.) Mods are supposed to leave a note when they close a thread, and I forgot to. (Paul properly noted the thread closing later.) My apology for my mistake that led to misplaced anger.

Dennis

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2011), Caren (27th April 2011), DoubleHelix (27th April 2011), Isthatso (28th April 2011), Lord Sidious (27th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), sunflower (27th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Folks .. I just need to reiterate ... I am very uncomfortable when people with exceptional abilities that are doing good come to the forefront ... Inelia isn't invincible in the physical realm .. we need to keep these people's identities guarded ... not draw attention to them ... so that they can continue to do their good work and hopefully teach/guide/help others.

Create an Avalon inner-circle (greater than the mod team)?

Food for thought - Mr X, Mallove, JFK, Colby, Kelly + Deacon, McKinnon, Humble, Peterson ...
    Last edited by Aurelius; 27th April 2011 at 13:28.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Phil (27th April 2011), Rosemarie (12th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Create an Avalon inner-circle?
    No!

Inner circles are broken!

Look what happened the last time with the "Charles" inner circle.

Personally I am not worrying about Inelia - I think she knows exactly what she is doing, and I am quite pleased that she is.

I have never seen Bill coming from this new spiritual "perspective" before, so that's a big plus for me.

Go Inelia!

John..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

multlpass
    Classic.

Fifth Element is a big hit with the Wanderers that I have come across - I am guessing that another favourite would be the film "Contact"

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Astra (27th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Caren (27th April 2011), Carmen (28th April 2011), gabbahh (30th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Isthatso (28th April 2011), loveandgratitude (28th April 2011), Muzz (28th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), pilotsimone (29th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), thunder24 (27th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Thoughts winging towards a positive and spiritual outcome. All good. We can contribute to this optimal flow.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Caren (27th April 2011), John Parslow (28th April 2011), loveandgratitude (28th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), Yoda (27th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Deactivated
    Thanks

no inner-circle ... hmmmm ... do you see anything wrong with exposing all exceptional people to the whole internet community indefinitely ?

ps. no one said it is meant to be easy / unbreakable ...

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    No!

Personally I am not worrying about Inelia - I think she knows exactly what she is doing, and I am quite pleased that she is.

I have never seen Bill coming from this new spiritual "perspective" before, so that's a big plus for me.

Go Inelia!

John..
    Last edited by Aurelius; 27th April 2011 at 18:37.

12. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Folks .. I just need to reiterate ... I am very uncomfortable when people with exceptional abilities that are doing good come to the forefront ... Inelia isn't invincible in the physical realm .. we need to keep these people's identities guarded ... not draw attention to them ... so that they can continue to do their good work and hopefully teach/guide/help others.

Food for thought - Mr X, Mallove, JFK, Colby, Kelly + Deacon, McKinnon, Humble, Peterson ...
    I am so damn happy you brought this up because i have been thinking about a question all day that involves your comment.
    In relation to living our lives over and over again, (reincarnation, souls/energy projecting itself into a a body here on earth). With an entity entering a body here on earth and containing the wisdom and knowledge before they enter. Why do they enter into a body knowing full well that the outcome of what they want to acheive here on earth will result in thier own death or complete removal of social recognition? It is not only done a few times but we have seen so so so many people from the past and now removed from us that could have changed the world as we now in a drastic but beautiful way.
    Another thing i guess i will bring up is the timeline strategy. My feeling is we need the doom so we can choose not to go through that part of the timeline find another path around it. If we are told something bad is imminent, lets choose not to go that path. If we are holographic and in a play and ad-libbing and in control ourselves. This place called avalon, (as well as other communities), are really the neuron's and pathways or forks in the road that can lead us to or beyond disaster for ourselves and the universe.
    Last edited by bennycog; 27th April 2011 at 14:11. Reason: only had to add an "n" somewhere quite proud of that lol

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Anchor (28th April 2011), Aurelius (27th April 2011), Flash (27th April 2011), jcocks (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), NancyV (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Phil (27th April 2011), seko (7th May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), thunder24 (27th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

no inner-circle ... hmmmm ... do you see anything wrong with exposing all exceptional people to the whole internet community indefinitely ?

ps. no one said it is meant to be easy / unbreakable ...
    No I don't generally - because these people tend to know exactly what they are doing and why they are doing it.

What I do like (very much) is the pure-hearted intent behind your idea - you want to protect something you see as good.

However, inspiring as that is - does it not admit a measure of fear? A little fear that something can go horribly wrong and wreck everything? I suspect that people like Inelia dont need that - they would rather the support came in the form of active and fearless energy.

I'll admit I am guessing a lot here and might not know exactly what I am talking about

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Blueskywalking (25th May 2011), DoubleHelix (27th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Isthatso (28th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), norman (27th April 2011), pilotsimone (29th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), thunder24 (27th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Alexandrian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by An Cailleach (here)
    Great choice of music for trailer opening:

"We're living in a strange time
    working for a strange goal
    we're turning flesh and body
    into soul.."

Strange Boat- The Waterboys

Just watching it now.
    Last week - I was in one of those conditions where I KNEW there was something significant I should be doing but had not found it yet....

Opened Avalon - and badaboom badabing - this Inelia thing is starting in my neighborhood....

As I was enjoying this re-connect to the flow/source etc - Pandora (the music player) graciously served up the song "How to Become Clairvoyant" by Robbie Robertson. Highly recommended - lots of soul in his music in general - seems to touch that place in me - unleash the potential that is within me.

It's new so I couldn't find a youtube to add here but here are the first few lines:

Benedictine sister to Isis
    And the black Madonna
    Mysteries and magic
    Goddess of the night
    She could read the stars
    Knew the secrets of the day
    And could see what kind of madness
    Was stirring around in your head
    She said "My birth sign is Scorpio"
    We ate ourselves up and burn ourselves out
    So could somebody show me
    How to become clairvoyant
    To be one of the ones
    Who can see around corners
    And knows what's to come
    How to become clairvoyant
    That's what I've gotta know
    So just show me where to sign
    And point me where to go

light-love to all
    Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexandrian For This Post:

John Parslow (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Mystique (29th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), Snookie (11th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Hi Aurelius, wonderful name by the way. It rolls off the tongue so well.
    I respect your post here however i get the feeling that Inelia is in no danger.

If i am right then Inelia being the wonderful gifted vessel that she is, is like a constantly live circuit.
    If i am right then she is instantaneously protected by love and/or the power that works through her, she is a conduit, a vessel for higher powers. She does not actually have to do anything but allow IT to work through her. It is for this reason that i believe she is in no danger.

Maybe a different analogy - a black hole does not have to be on its guard from light and matter because it snatches it as soon as it comes into contact, sometimes before it comes into contact. Inelia could be described as an expanding ball of love that snatches or engulfs darkness and evil without thinking about it, if i am right.

She is the balance or the power that works through her is. Anything bad that comes into contact with her has no escape and it knows this too as it asks for leniency.
    So you see i believe Inelia will be fine. Inelia, our beautiful spiritual terraformer lol.
    Like i say i do respect and understand your opinion here though.
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), NancyV (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), thunder24 (27th April 2011), Yoda (27th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good Morning,

I am so glad that my husband and I will be able to join this event on Saturday. I know it will be a very powerful co-creation! I am so looking forward to meeting you all, make new friends and connections and create a powerfield that will help support the creation of the new timeline. We are making this happen!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

NancyV (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), Yoda (27th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #92
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    <snip>
    In relation to living our lives over and over again, (reincarnation, souls/energy projecting itself into a a body here on earth). With an entity entering a body here on earth and containing the wisdom and knowledge before they enter. Why do they enter into a body knowing full well that the outcome of what they want to acheive here on earth will result in thier own death or complete removal of social recognition? It is not only done a few times but we have seen so so so many people from the past and now removed from us that could have changed the world as we now in a drastic but beautiful way.
    <snip>
    for me it is simple. we need to start to play this game properly. we don't have infinite time to get it right. having a strategy is key.

you raise an excellent philosophical question .. ie. why does a soul incarnate when they see the path ahead. it would be good to get Inelia's take on this, since she has full recollection. it may be as simple as .. we often do things based on the end result (overlooking the actual journey) ... and things look different from an etheric perspective .. ie. time doesn't exist the way it does for us (our history is the snap of a finger) and everything is an illusion (holographic universe)

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    <snip>
    This place called avalon, (as well as other communities), are really the neuron's and pathways or forks in the road that can lead us to or beyond disaster for ourselves and the universe.
    <snip>

Nurture, preserve and protect ...

(addressed in a strategy & the key message in my original post)
    Last edited by Aurelius; 27th April 2011 at 18:51.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

bennycog (28th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #93
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Bilko .. this all boils down to strategy .. anticipating & preparing ahead of time.

ps. don't loose sight of some of the examples I listed .. the list goes on.

Quote Posted by bilko (here)

<SNIP>
    I respect your post here however i get the feeling that Inelia is in no danger.

<SNIP>
    If i am right then she is instantaneously protected by love and/or the power that works through her, she is a conduit, a vessel for higher powers. She does not actually have to do anything but allow IT to work through her. It is for this reason that i believe she is in no danger.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

bilko (27th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dennis, I don't know what it is with me and the Thanks button, but it just won't work for me most of the time. Anyway, thanks for your reply to my post. But whether you did or did not follow proper protocol really isn't the point for me. What I gained from that experience is to notice when I'm reacting instead of responding.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

NancyV (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

No!

Go Inelia!

John..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

multlpass
    Classic.

Fifth Element is a big hit with the Wanderers that I have come across - I am guessing that another favourite would be the film "Contact"

John..
    Agreed ... while many have fallen by the wayside bringing forth "truth" I think Inelia can handle herself.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anchor (28th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I don't want to be disruptive, I want to dissent. I don't want to be banned, I want to ask a question to Inelia. It is a respectful question and I mean it in a respectful way.

It is about eating animals.

On average ( I think ) I eat animal flesh about once every two years or so...simply when my body urges me to do so..

I read on the Ascension blog that eating flesh can preclude or inhibit smooth Ascension ( I am not entirely sure what Ascension is supposed to constitute other than an apparent shift in state of being for those "ready" for such an experience )

My question is this: If it is not good to eat the meat of a once living flesh and blood creature then why is it acceptable to clothe oneself with the flesh of such creatures? Is it not, in essence, exactly of the same premise? I cite the the photo of the leather jacket worn against the backdrop of hills laden with Cacti.

As said, I eat of animals, very rarely, but occasionally, I am not a Jain. I thought the idea of eating animals as unhelpful to Ascension but wearing their skins as presumably okay, confusing and paradoxical. In these terms, I am proffering dissent as I don't think it makes sense and it makes me wary of the overall message.

please don't ban me, i want to be a constructive participant in the community.

I am wary, often wary. I was wary when a Lama told me he knew me from a time before. I apologise if I am being overly wary, I have Asperger's and wariness is sometimes a healthy necessity for my ilk in navigating the neurotypical world.
    Last edited by dan i el; 28th April 2011 at 02:52. Reason: word error
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

Anchor (28th April 2011), astrid (28th April 2011), bennycog (28th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), jcocks (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), Loveisall21 (21st June 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), sandy (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), Swanette (28th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #97
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Well, I feel this is better suited here with regards to the current avatar:

Name:  lion_cat-2.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  38.4 KB
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), winnasboy (28th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Dear Dan i el,
    I cannot speak for Inelia, but I understand your confusion regarding meat and the wearing/ use of leather. I eat sparingly of meat, and I am always careful of the source (grassfed, locally raised). I consider myself to be on a spiritual path. I read the material at "Ascension 101" and I took away the idea that intention and an overall mental attitude was key. Most spiritual traditions encourage a vegetarian type diet, but in some geographical locations, this is not possible. Listen to your body and focus on raising your vibration in as many different ways as possible. Obsession on any one thing is probably not a good idea!

That said, I DO still wear boots of leather, carry a leather purse, and have a leather jacket (also a "pleather" one that looks like leather - good for rain). I am not ingesting these into my body, so I don't think the vibrational impact is the same. For example, compare shaking hands to making love as to the impact on the participants. Anyway, I don't think people get banned for asking questions, rather for being sort of nasty and mean or deceitful and devious. Hope this helps! Namaste.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2011), dan i el (28th April 2011), Donna O (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), nearing (30th April 2011), sandy (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), StephenW11UK (29th June 2011)

36. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan i el (here)
    I don't want to be disruptive, I want to dissent. I don't want to be banned, I want to ask a question to Inelia. It is a respectful question and I mean it in a respectful way.

The very core of the question you are asking is exactly why this forum exists, but the bracketing of the question in please don't ban me speaks to a deeply flawed understanding of what has been going on recently with those who were asked or made to leave.

No one is going to get banned for asking questions or challenging views in a genuine manner that is not a sly ad-hominem or otherwise passive aggressive attack on someone.

John..

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Calz (28th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), gabbahh (30th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), gigha (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), sheddie (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Dear Dan i el,
    I cannot speak for Inelia, but I understand your confusion regarding meat and the wearing/ use of leather. I eat sparingly of meat, and I am always careful of the source (grassfed, locally raised). I consider myself to be on a spiritual path. I read the material at "Ascension 101" and I took away the idea that intention and an overall mental attitude was key. Most spiritual traditions encourage a vegetarian type diet, but in some geographical locations, this is not possible. Listen to your body and focus on raising your vibration in as many different ways as possible. Obsession on any one thing is probably not a good idea!

That said, I DO still wear boots of leather, carry a leather purse, and have a leather jacket (also a "pleather" one that looks like leather - good for rain). I am not ingesting these into my body, so I don't think the vibrational impact is the same. For example, compare shaking hands to making love as to the impact on the participants. Anyway, I don't think people get banned for asking questions, rather for being sort of nasty and mean or deceitful and devious. Hope this helps! Namaste.
    Many thanks for the reply! I also have some leather boots and as said on occasion eat animal flesh too. If I can ask your own opinion-- why does physical ingestion play a part in the process? Is it because what is expected is solely a material transcendence and thus clothing oneself in animal hide, as oppose to eating animal flesh makes a pronounced metaphysical difference? Simply put, I simply just don't understand the difference that it entails! Why is it any different?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by dan i el (here)

The very core of the question you are asking is exactly why this forum exists, but the bracketing of the question in please don't ban me speaks to a deeply flawed understanding of what has been going on recently with those who were asked or made to leave.

No one is going to get banned for asking questions or challenging views in a genuine manner that is not a sly ad-hominem or otherwise passive aggressive attack on someone.

John..
    I didn't want the impetus behind my question to be misconstrued in such a time of strained emotions!

edit) I will be the first to accept that I may have a "deeply flawed understanding" of what has been going on here, though...although your phrasing might be unnecessarily strong tbh.

with respect
    Last edited by dan i el; 28th April 2011 at 03:51.
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

nearing (30th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 58 LastLast