Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by dan i el (here)
    Many thanks for the reply! I also have some leather boots and as said on occasion eat animal flesh too. If I can ask your own opinion-- why does physical ingestion play a part in the process? Is it because what is expected is solely a material transcendence and thus clothing oneself in animal hide, as oppose to eating animal flesh makes a pronounced metaphysical difference? Simply put, I simply just don't understand the difference that it entails! Why is it any different?
    Seems like you already got the answer, but yes eating and wearing are different because when you eat you transform the material into your own body. When you wear it, you don't (well there is some subtle effects).

The important thing in my view is the giving of special and extra thanks and blessings for all that the animals provide us with.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

astrid (28th April 2011), dan i el (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), granny (29th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I don't want to be disruptive, I want to dissent. I don't want to be banned, I want to ask a question to Inelia. It is a respectful question and I mean it in a respectful way.

please don't ban me, i want to be a constructive participant in the community.
    The very core of the question you are asking is exactly why this forum exists, but the bracketing of the question in please don't ban me speaks to a deeply flawed understanding of what has been going on recently with those who were asked or made to leave.

No one is going to get banned for asking questions or challenging views in a genuine manner that is not a sly ad-hominem or otherwise passive aggressive attack on someone.

John..
    I think there is a real downside to the atmosphere lately and hopefully that will soon pass.

So many posts now have to have some sort of "disclaimer" such as "don't shoot the messenger" etc.

Yes there should be controlled moderation to ensure we all have room to speak without personal attack ... but still there needs to be "room to speak" with a level of comfort.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

dan i el (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), sandy (28th April 2011), sheddie (28th April 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Many thanks for the reply! I also have some leather boots and as said on occasion eat animal flesh too. If I can ask your own opinion-- why does physical ingestion play a part in the process? Is it because what is expected is solely a material transcendence and thus clothing oneself in animal hide, as oppose to eating animal flesh makes a pronounced metaphysical difference? Simply put, I simply just don't understand the difference that it entails! Why is it any different?
    Seems like you already got the answer, but yes eating and wearing are different because when you eat you transform the material into your own body. When you wear it, you don't (well there is some subtle effects).

The important thing in my view is the giving of special and extra thanks and blessings for all that the animals provide us with.
    No, I didn't feel that my question was adequately answered.,Personally perceive it on an equally spiritual as atomic level ie. wearing and eating both are tantamount to the same. I do not subscribe to your onus on "there are only subtle effect if you dont actually ingest" -- it reminds me of Clinton not inhaling! In light spirit, no offence intended, sorry if I caused rancor.

I agree with thanking the flora and fauna though!
    Last edited by dan i el; 28th April 2011 at 03:38.
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

Sierra (28th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

It is about eating animals.

On average ( I think ) I eat animal flesh about once every two years or so...simply when my body urges me to do so..

I read on the Ascension blog that eating flesh can preclude or inhibit smooth Ascension ( I am not entirely sure what Ascension is supposed to constitute other than an apparent shift in state of being for those "ready" for such an experience )

My question is this: If it is not good to eat the meat of a once living flesh and blood creature then why is it acceptable to clothe oneself with the flesh of such creatures? Is it not, in essence, exactly of the same premise? I cite the the photo of the leather jacket worn against the backdrop of hills laden with Cacti.

As said, I eat of animals, very rarely, but occasionally, I am not a Jain. I thought the idea of eating animals as unhelpful to Ascension but wearing their skins as presumably okay, confusing and paradoxical. In these terms, I am proffering dissent as I don't think it makes sense and it makes me wary of the overall message.

please don't ban me, i want to be a constructive participant in the community.

I am wary, often wary. I was wary when a Lama told me he knew me from a time before. I apologise if I am being overly wary, I have Asperger's and wariness is sometimes a healthy necessity for my ilk in navigating the neurotypical world.
    The very core of the question you are asking is exactly why this forum exists, but the bracketing of the question in please don't ban me speaks to a deeply flawed understanding of what has been going on recently with those who were asked or made to leave.

No one is going to get banned for asking questions or challenging views in a genuine manner that is not a sly ad-hominem or otherwise passive aggressive attack on someone.

John..
    Exactly!

Dan i el, this is an important and intelligent question. Thanks for asking it.

I'll be really interested to read Inelia's answer. Here's my own:

As spiritual beings, most of us are heavily affected by our bodies - more so than most of us realize.

The body has its own intelligence, its own problems, its own concerns, its own sense of purpose, and its own [very long] history - both as itself a reincarnating 'body intelligence' (an intelligent spiritual component) and also through the DNA, which is a deeper program that contains elements of all the genetic line going back a very long way. (Important to note: these two factors are different and separate, though they can sometimes be connected.)

What we eat (and other things that happen to the body - like radiation, illness, psychic attacks, and physical incidents) all affect us as big beings.

All bodies (and body intelligences) are different - as different as people are. They have personalities, quirks, preferences, strengths, weaknesses, sensitivities, and vulnerabilities.

Some food that the bodies eat can affect the body in various ways. Like poison, toxins, allergens, and poor quality food.

One aspect of poor quality food is food that contains a residue (like a kind of spiritual echo, or accompanying shadow) of suffering. That is the case with many animal products.

This can be minimized by 'blessing' (healing) the food before it is eaten. One does not necessarily have to abstain.

A good prayer before eating a meat meal is similar to that of Dr Masaru Emoto's prayer for polluted water (the principle is very similar indeed):

I am sorry to have made you suffer. Please forgive me. I thank you. I love you.

This works for all animal products. It's not a ritual, of course. One has to mean it sincerely.

The physical components of meat can be valuable for the body in physical terms - like repairing a car with components made of high quality steel. But the spiritual component of meat can be upsetting to the body intelligence.

Regard this as a sort of cannibalism: the body is really an animal (but the kind of animal that a highly sophisticated spiritual being can 'drive' - like 'driving an Avatar', as in James Cameron's wonderful movie). And here it is eating another animal that has suffered - forced to do so by its 'driver' (i.e. you or me).

Some bodies will not mind this at all. Others may be highly sensitive.

In my opinion, eating meat is not connected at all with 'ascension' (which Inelia uses as an encompassing term for I call the wholesale raising of consciousness) - unless it interferes with the body's operation and 'body's mental health', which in turn affects you or me as the 'driver'.

And it can affect the driver, in this way, as surely as if you had food poisoning. One can't easily 'ascend' (or readily expand one's consciousness) if one is very sick, either.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th April 2011 at 04:10.

8. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), 7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alan (28th April 2011), Anchor (28th April 2011), astrid (28th April 2011), bennycog (28th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (28th April 2011), Corncrake (28th April 2011), dan i el (28th April 2011), David Topí (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), EDONAZRA (15th May 2011), Eram (12th April 2012), EsmaEverheart (28th April 2011), exponentialist (30th April 2011), gabbahh (30th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), gigha (28th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011), granny (29th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Hybrid5226 (28th April 2011), jcocks (28th April 2011), Jean-Luc (28th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), katewilliams79 (29th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), magicmanx (28th April 2011), Magnus (29th April 2011), mattymoto (28th April 2011), Mike (28th April 2011), MorningSong (30th April 2011), Mystique (29th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Nortreb (28th April 2011), OmeyocaN777 (28th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), Rosco1 (29th April 2011), Roseheart (28th April 2011), sanjosenian (28th April 2011), Sebastion (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), Swanette (28th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011), Woody (28th April 2011), Wookie (7th June 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

That's a great answer, Bill. many thanks. I could be off track in terms of the genomic imperative in this but I suspect we should possibly also consider equally to offer prayers of conciliation to the animals' whose skins we adorn for warmth against the elements or to stop our feet scuffing against the ground. A song springs to mind here!

"Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

Anna (28th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Mike (28th April 2011), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Inelia

<snip>
    I read on the Ascension blog that eating flesh can preclude or inhibit smooth Ascension ( I am not entirely sure what Ascension is supposed to constitute other than an apparent shift in state of being for those "ready" for such an experience )

My question is this: If it is not good to eat the meat of a once living flesh and blood creature then why is it acceptable to clothe oneself with the flesh of such creatures? Is it not, in essence, exactly of the same premise? I cite the the photo of the leather jacket worn against the backdrop of hills laden with Cacti.

As said, I eat of animals, very rarely, but occasionally, I am not a Jain. I thought the idea of eating animals as unhelpful to Ascension but wearing their skins as presumably okay, confusing and paradoxical. In these terms, I am proffering dissent as I don't think it makes sense and it makes me wary of the overall message.

<snip>
    Hi Dan i el,

The definition of Ascension I use in my website is as follows = The expansion of Awareness.

It is, as pointed out by Bill, a matter of the vibrational residue left in the meats that enter our own physical body. The meat from a battery hen, is not vibrationally the same as a freerange hen who has been well looked after and kept, plus given a quick and painless death.

Also, as Bill pointed out, blessing the food, or energizing it with light and love will have a huge effect on it.

With regard what we wear on our bodies, this has a lesser effect, but does have an effect. Again, something (whether leather, cloth of plastic) that has been crafted by an individual who loves his/her craft, is much better energetically than a shirt from a sweatshop in China or India. I often will put clothes back on the rack at stores because I can "read" the makers suffering while she/he made it. One can, of course bless the clothes too, plus the washing and wearing process will eventually "clean" the negative residue... but on this regard, I prefer to spend a little more too and buy from local artisans who enjoyed making them.

12. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), astrid (28th April 2011), Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Calz (28th April 2011), Corncrake (28th April 2011), dan i el (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), Eram (12th April 2012), gabbahh (30th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), gigha (28th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011), granny (29th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Ixopoborn (29th April 2011), jcocks (28th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), katewilliams79 (29th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), mattymoto (28th April 2011), Mystique (29th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), Rosco1 (29th April 2011), sanjosenian (28th April 2011), Sebastion (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Sierra (28th April 2011), sunflower (1st May 2011), Swanette (28th April 2011), TWINCANS (28th April 2011), Woody (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Hi Inelia, I appreciate your reply. I do understand the issues of sweat shops and Laogai's and really don't want to participate in such atrocity at all. In fact, I haven't even bought clothes for a long time now as I figure I have accumulated enough through the last few years which are presentable enough to see me through for a while yet! lol

My main quandry was about the energetic effect of wearing animals as oppose to refraining from eating them.. Bill answered it for me with aplomb tbh, so I won't labour the point any longer. I must though admit that I do not see a pronounced difference in terms of "energetic residue" spiritually between eating and wearing, if only in terms of our identity as independent entities being, nevertheless, a perceived construction within a light reactive atomic field at core level on this plane? The nature of separation being facilitated by the dance of the atom?
    Last edited by dan i el; 28th April 2011 at 04:33.
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2012), Gardener (28th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), Swanette (28th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Inelia

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Hi Inelia,

What can you tell us about 2012? Is there going to be a shift? It always seemed a little too soon for me, perhaps something with an element of truth that got spun out of proportions.

Can you please elaborate on what will happen around this time and what sort of changes we can expect?

Cheers,
    Jim
    The "shift" began in the 50s, through the 60s, was hijacked in the 70's and 80s, and took off again in 2004 or thereabouts. We are accelerating, a huge global awakening is the result of it, and the changes will be in direct relation to the level of awareness of the entire human collective. When I have looked at the "natural" disasters that have happened in the past couple of years, I feel they were enhanced by artificial means. Why? Because tptb want to create an Armageddon type scenario for their own purposes. Keep the collective in a "fear" vibration, and they minimize how much the collective wakes up en mass.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Never upset a tiny toddler with a keen sense of justice when they're new to this universe and have all their abilities intact.

That's FUNNY!

EDIT: Inelia, I wonder why it took so long?
    Hi norman,

What took so long?

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Bea (2nd May 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), gabbahh (30th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Jean-Luc (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), MMA_Fan (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Redtailhawk (5th June 2011), Swanette (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #109
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Folks .. I just need to reiterate ... I am very uncomfortable when people with exceptional abilities that are doing good come to the forefront ... Inelia isn't invincible in the physical realm .. we need to keep these people's identities guarded ... not draw attention to them ... so that they can continue to do their good work and hopefully teach/guide/help others.

Create an Avalon inner-circle (greater than the mod team)?

Food for thought - Mr X, Mallove, JFK, Colby, Kelly + Deacon, McKinnon, Humble, Peterson ...
    It is true that my physical body is as vulnerable as anyone else's. However, if they did take my body out, I would simply come back in an instant (unless the job was finished, in which case, I would not). It is actually beneficial to those who track people like me to know where I am and what I am up to, that gives them a sense of "control". If they killed my body, they would have to find me again, among billions of people

18. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Baby Steps (4th May 2018), bennycog (29th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), David Topí (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), Eram (12th April 2012), fifi (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), jcocks (29th April 2011), Jean-Marie (29th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), kevlar (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), magicmanx (28th April 2011), Mike (28th April 2011), Mystique (29th April 2011), NancyV (28th April 2011), nearing (30th April 2011), Normalguy31 (29th April 2011), Professor (28th April 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (1st May 2011), Rosco1 (29th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Swanette (28th April 2011), Taurean (28th April 2011), Unicorn (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

If I may just share a little on eating meats: My appetite for meat has vastly waned in the last couple years, in fact it has for most all food, and definately processed foods. I really like meat, but I am now sensitive to this "residue" - never quite thought of it like that though, but I could sense the fear and suffering in my meat. I can actually taste it now even. I seem to be able to taste or sense every single chemical and food additive and it's really hard to force myself to eat a lot of the time. I grew up as a kid with garden fresh vegetables charged with love and care - I can barely eat grocery store vegetables anymore - they taste like crap to me. I ended up hardly eating at all for a while and discovered that I didn't even need 75% of the "food" I was putting into my body anyway. I still need to start a garden - something I've been meaning to do.

I would have far less issues eating meat if I could grab a bow and arrow, pray for any critter willing to give up his life for my meal to meet me out in the woods. I would appreciate that so differently because it was given to me - not taken by me.

Thanks Bill and Inelia for so simply yet accurately describing the issue.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 28th April 2011 at 05:13. Reason: cleared things up a bit ..
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), NancyV (28th April 2011), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Hi Inelia,

Did you hear the name of Alexandra Williams?
    I think I have met him with different body , person and will.

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Normalguy31 (here)
    Excited to hear more about Inelia's story. I get a good feeling inside from her posts, and attitude. I am eager to see where this goes!

Anyone know when the interview will be published?
    Here's the 15 minute trailer. The full interview will be published in the next few weeks.

http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4

or

http://sendspace.com/file/c7lmij

Enjoy.
    Hi Bill, I cannot see the trailer in either link, because I cannot open mp4 file, only mp3, and cannot access the second link either. Is it possible for you to post the trailer and later the full interview in mp3, or as an embedded video file.

Thank you very much,
    fifi

23. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

nearing (30th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)

Hi norman,

What took so long?

You, I, Bill, and so many more have been here a very long time. I feel worn out by the world I've endured.

By 'what took so long' I mean, couldn't this have been started many years ago?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anna (28th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #114
    Inelia

Hi norman,

What took so long?

You, I, Bill, and so many more have been here a very long time. I feel worn out by the world I've endured.

Oh! right! Yes, well overdue. The shift, on this timeline, was hijacked and slowed down (the acceleration of the shift started in the 50s, if not earlier). That's why so many lighworkers and lighwarriors are feeling battle-weary and have a sense that this darkness and sleeping masses, destruction of the planet etc.. has simply gone on waay, way to long.

27. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anna (28th April 2011), Artemesia (19th May 2011), Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Bea (2nd May 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (28th April 2011), dan i el (29th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), fifi (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), giovonni (28th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Ixopoborn (28th April 2011), Jean-Marie (29th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), magicmanx (28th April 2011), Mystique (29th April 2011), Neal (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), Taurean (28th April 2011), Unicorn (29th April 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #115
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hey Inelia any chance you can share some insight from my question please...?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...720#post205720

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Anna (28th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #116
    Inelia

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Hey Inelia any chance you can share some insight from my question please...?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...720#post205720
    This is a very good point. Yes, a lot of people who were beacons of light, have been taken out in many ways. While looking at it from my perspective, we are all going to die and disappear from the human collective consciousness at some point. There has been a couple of deaths, such as that of Lady Diana, which were not just to take out her light from the planet, but to vamparise the archetype she was bringing into the planet.

One of the solutions is for so many people to come out and shine bright, that at the end of the day, they cannot take us all down. The proof is in the pudding, the planet is awakening... and there is nothing tptb can do about it.

As to our collective choice of not agreeing with doom... yes, very important.
    Last edited by Inelia; 28th April 2011 at 07:37.

31. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Anna (28th April 2011), Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Bea (2nd May 2011), bennycog (29th April 2011), Calz (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), DeDukshyn (28th April 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), DoubleHelix (28th April 2011), Eram (12th April 2012), fifi (28th April 2011), Gardener (28th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Jean-Marie (29th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), karelia (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), norman (28th April 2011), Rosco1 (29th April 2011), Roseheart (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Spirithorse (28th April 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

hi inelia .
    do you have any targets at this present time.

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Hi norman,

What took so long?

Oh! right! Yes, well overdue. The shift, on this timeline, was hijacked and slowed down (the acceleration of the shift started in the 50s, if not earlier). That's why so many lighworkers and lighwarriors are feeling battle-weary and have a sense that this darkness and sleeping masses, destruction of the planet etc.. has simply gone on waay, way to long.
    HI Inelia,
    for those who seem to be ascending, moving to a higher state of awareness and vibration, and for those that, at a Higher Self level seem to be ending their 3D physical learning cycle, do you have any "knowledge" on how an hypothetical transition to a new higher density level would be? For instance, do you recall when you moved from being a 3D consciousness to a 4D one and how was it?

thanks!
    cheers,

David

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), Yoda (28th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    Inelia

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    hi inelia .
    do you have any targets at this present time.
    Yes, I'm working with lightworkers, leaders and artists. It is very effective to give support to those who are empowering thousands/millions of people, because as they become stronger, and their light brighter, they can then serve those people they are empowering even better. As to "dark" targets, yes, there's a couple of groups I am working with at the moment.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2018), Calz (28th April 2011), Dawn (26th September 2011), dmarie (29th April 2011), Hervé (28th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Jean-Marie (29th April 2011), jelleng (28th April 2011), Lifesong (28th April 2011), Lunesoleil (15th November 2012), manny (28th April 2011), seko (23rd May 2011), Yoda (28th April 2011)

37. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

one more q please.
    was there any dark targets that you have targeted,that have you have worked with and surrendered the light ,and would they be willing to come forth and tell their story.
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 58 LastLast