+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #861
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

no no mystery by common communion of man
    i'm view this now. maybe u can come to my 3rd of Norea system orientations by some links i saved to view again

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yi-BH...feature=relmfu
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxR_JxkwC0E
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EwnXC...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=gyMPS...eature=related

can
    t remember whic h frags are in theres but arewamaybe us se see u seee

actually:
    actually it is telling me not to war. where i will go to war eventually i know not
    see u guys don't understand common language. my 3 is not perhaps trinity 3, but a systems 3 i've seen. know not if u can get my full frags
    Last edited by sirac; 4th September 2011 at 21:16. Reason: actually

2. Link to Post #862
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

view that

mistake i made by coming amongst u again
    to cover this mistake
    the hangman dropping a fragment amongst u

i see i
    have to
    start Majarim 18 befor i intended,
    as a corrective action
    antidote for my flames
    to me they were gems
    the smallest fragment intrepreted from u is your own fire

so speaking as a man knowing my trouble
    knowing the hope and desire i have to save in me, by p & in preventing my self from total evil
    i have to work for three ends,
    my job in biologicals, if i can survive so far and decide not to turn to USD to make chemicals,
    and in this
    evil is in failure
    success is fulfillment of desires
    and desires are small, they just merely want to be as my father farmer, cattle farmer not sheep farmer..i love space and love land

it will be in lore to law
    law ended at 23 my birthday
    majarim will start with system name 18
    i intend as one to intrepete the parable of startrek and the 3 major races
    subs they needed for the human one just to build it up. but 3 their are
    and we are actually in fact borg and that specie tath borg feared
    we all 3
    Last edited by sirac; 4th September 2011 at 21:44.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Lettherebelight (4th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #863
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Shine on, brother Sirac!

Thanks for the links!
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 4th September 2011 at 23:48.

5. Link to Post #864
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

sirac (8th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #865
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

roll eyes indeed;
    thank-you,
    hence this need to work it off and show central perspective, not just the outer fragments.... soon...sometime like a saturday sometime. Greetings Great Nemeth

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #866
    Thanks

Dear Sirac,

Please understand this. I have felt from the start that you are one of considerable knowledge and power. Your style of writing, for me, makes me have to concentrate very hard with my right brain to understand your meaning. I have learned a lot from your posts. Your take is unique and thought-provoking.

Lately, I've noticed you have begun talking about war. And defending yourself from evil - with evil. This is not the way to progress our agenda, IMO.

And that is when I thought perhaps your writing style is a form of war. But I do not understand who you want to war with.

Rereading your last post, I find that maybe I misunderstood it. If that is the case I am sorry.

Oh, heck, I'm sorry either way.

Not my place to judge.

So peace to you, brother.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

shamanseeker (21st September 2011), sirac (8th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #867
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

My 1:st post on Avalon, been away for 3 months. Watched the interview with Inelia today. I searched this thread for more sceptical posts and I wonder why noone has adressed this one??? At first I felt OK with the video but since I have negative experiences from spiritual abuse I tend to gather a lot of info before I can decide whether something resonates with me or not. I have some concerns with Inelias facial expression and the 99$ one should pay to "access ascension" on her website.

I just arrived home yesterday and 1:st thing I did was watching Davids Wilcock video on "The Source Filed Investigations" and at 11.33 the postwoman brought it to my door and my heart rejoiced so now I will focus on his teachings.

Namaste from transiten

Namaste from transiten

¤=[Post Update]=¤

????

I was referring to Darlas post about Inelais and Bills absence and clicked on the reply button but her post didn't appear? Anyway, go to page 41 and read her post in big letters!

transiten

¤=[Post Update]=¤

...it wasn't my 1:st post <Lol> must go and check, been away for too long.

Cheers!

12. Link to Post #868
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

transiten.
    actually...know not how those things work... but for myself, sometimes i intrinsically distrust Wilcock.
    sometimes somehow. but he is the greatest for me for past teachers in awakening excitement into 2012. actually, since that time, leaving all teaching for a while, i felt my predispositions were a bit deceived for how Wilcock came across for me. Not Wilcock, but some predispositions i had after that which lead me into some hectic #h#t.
    if in anyway i can describe this letting go, and sometimes re-coming back to a teacher , i'd model it by what i understood of kabalic world views.
    it may be that with inelia, you almost share a same II build base II, and hence being in a world removed, you may feel a movement which for the time is malevolent
    indeed, once i centre myself again i'll reapproach Wilcock....pinky swear me you'll do the same for Inelia!?!?

anycase. Nemeth, i'll tell u a quick joke before i must run again,
    its like the mystical bases of the world were all formed in unison.
    how can i find a parable here, and there, where no logical correlation was bound to exist, i find another parable for correlation.
    anyways. in this regard,
    Mayan Castles. i once found Buddist statues.
    Nietzsche i knew to be of the Southern Castle...and indeed there was a Buddist Arc Angel statue with a Big Dreadful Spear.
    then West and East with their swords showing rotation attack strategies.
    then North.... didn't understand it then, infact it seemed stupid. the North held a guitar. if Northern Castle is of Crossing. then guitar in some ways and points also denote crossing or a time to come to a crossing point (crossing points being by knights taro descriptions :visual)... anycase. Guitar, since i am of this house means something else to me. not so much that, it devolves and impliments.

oh come back to Inelia soon. The parable i had of that time for Wilcock...was "We have selected him (i.e. us amongst our spirits)"....this WE contextor, well it is only in the QURAN that i have seen a full WE CONTEXTOR.
    much greetings and love to everybody(((((ah, ah, double ahhhhhh!!!!, never done that. i still want to make war. i'll tell u how perhaps soon...gotta run)))))

oh we know how sublime the central Green Castle is. thanx for sublime stimulating input

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

14. Link to Post #869
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Watched the interview with Inelia today. I searched this thread for more sceptical posts and I wonder why noone has adressed this one??? At first I felt OK with the video but since I have negative experiences from spiritual abuse I tend to gather a lot of info before I can decide whether something resonates with me or not. I have some concerns with Inelias facial expression and the 99$ one should pay to "access ascension" on her website.
    I see what you mean.
    Having been the victim of false teachings and an unintended member of a group I now percieve as a cult before..

But I also noticed she wrote that her ascension course should be available to any lightworker who felt drawn to it.
    So I wrote her an e-mail. ANd without going into to much specifics of my finacial situation, just explaining it in very general terms. I recieved a downloadlink for her course. The only thing she asked me to do is when things are finacialy getting better. to donate what I felt drawn to donate....
    So in that regard i can vouche for the fact that she (in my case anyway) acts upon what she writes...

With Love
    Eelco

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), sirac (8th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #870
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i didn't read anything else, i just want to repent a floor.

dead serious, least u think i forget.

mode of intensity is war.

it is my central hope, i would fail without its promise. deadly serious.

i brought charles in here in a deadly context way. but i did not show u my inner court greetings to the matter (indeed i do not know the specifics as u might, accessed spirit... in spirit, time when i realized he was here was a time for intensity of move, before that i burned to get here when Kerry contexted Niburians for us... i wanted to know the full modes of what she assessed, indeed in way Kerry is most war like of all of us. i know those interviews when it would be , oh no kerry's getting into this, now its like the line we followed and wanteed to access is lost...but it was always a thing of revisiting it[interview] in consciousness, and then realizing Kerry's orientations were fundamental)

17. Link to Post #871
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

understand now a bit more?
    least you were floored by your world view into Reification.
    that art as Adorno would describe of reading the world wrongly.
    i'll start of telling u my orientations.
    indeed my value is not in teaching...it is in the model points the access points
    do not take it lightly that i like dwelling on Inelia's place....indeed central thing she gave US/WE/ME,
    and i will not have it abrogated by lower world views.
    though indeed the love greeting was to say GO ON WAY, RETURN SOON SOMEHOW , JUST AS I KNOW I MUST

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

19. Link to Post #872
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Catsquotl, indeed central node u are
    u understand why u must not see my value
    and i understand why i must not see your value.
    (or what vectors are we dealing with now.....vectors....let us know....the central thing is acting [not controlling not permitting to a looser value.greetings])

20. Link to Post #873
    Thanks

Hi Sirac.

I do try to understand and even respond.
    Your way of writing though seems to catch me at a loss.
    Don't think I do not value your contribution. I just don't understand them.

With Love
    Eelco

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

sirac (9th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #874
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Watched the interview with Inelia today. I searched this thread for more sceptical posts and I wonder why noone has adressed this one??? At first I felt OK with the video but since I have negative experiences from spiritual abuse I tend to gather a lot of info before I can decide whether something resonates with me or not. I have some concerns with Inelias facial expression and the 99$ one should pay to "access ascension" on her website.
    I see what you mean.
    Having been the victim of false teachings and an unintended member of a group I now percieve as a cult before..

But I also noticed she wrote that her ascension course should be available to any lightworker who felt drawn to it.
    So I wrote her an e-mail. ANd without going into to much specifics of my finacial situation, just explaining it in very general terms. I recieved a downloadlink for her course. The only thing she asked me to do is when things are finacialy getting better. to donate what I felt drawn to donate....
    So in that regard i can vouche for the fact that she (in my case anyway) acts upon what she writes...

With Love
    Eelco
    Great! And actually David also charged for an online course so....I really want Inelia to be the Real Thing but I have this initial scepticism due to the abuse I've experienced. I also question David W sometimes but then again, we're all human right! One thing I have a hard time to grasp is that Inelia states she comes directly from The Source and has never been incarnated and will go back to The Source after this reincarnation. I never heared of anything like this before and I've read a lot of "esoterics".

Much bad spelling in the last post, was in a hurry

23. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

24. Link to Post #875
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sirac;303747]transiten.
    actually...know not how those things work... but for myself, sometimes i intrinsically distrust Wilcock.
    sometimes somehow. but he is the greatest for me for past teachers in awakening excitement into 2012. actually, since that time, leaving all teaching for a while, i felt my predispositions were a bit deceived for how Wilcock came across for me. Not Wilcock, but some predispositions i had after that which lead me into some hectic #h#t.
    if in anyway i can describe this letting go, and sometimes re-coming back to a teacher , i'd model it by what i understood of kabalic world views.
    it may be that with inelia, you almost share a same II build base II, and hence being in a world removed, you may feel a movement which for the time is malevolent
    indeed, once i centre myself again i'll reapproach Wilcock....pinky swear me you'll do the same for Inelia!?!?

Sure sirac, I'm too curious not to in and see how this unfolds

transiten

25. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

26. Link to Post #876
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirac (here)
    Catsquotl,
    we have to define major.
    {maybe u were in a safe-ish place... maybe it was because your node was ingrebbing this,so u'll didn't feel it,perhaps u instantiated it,& so it was nothing major....but the nothing major is a truism to this subject indeed, its just that i can't place the statement...almost funny in my ear it sounds}
    Major in this case is a live changing, if not that, at least a few days of a permuating feeling of change, of something that will not be denied.
    These templates came in ever so subtle. I counted the first 86 then felt the 3 larger ones enter.. Did not feel the spark.
    over the next few days I could only get a hint (was that real? or imagined?) of them finding their place.
    now nearly 4 weeks later no life changing events. no epifanies of insight. No clue as how to work with them from within..
    Mind you am not saying they are not there. I am not saying they do not have some profound impact on my personal being(maybe some wishful thinking here)
    Just saying recieving them and having the in my field does not feel like anything major(life changing, permuating feeling of change that will not be denied)

With Love
    Eelco

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

28. Link to Post #877
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

cause she say she from source (that is why i am irrevocably drawn, even beyond anyone that can steal)
    i'm almost afraid of meeting her in person, for then things will be comprehended immediately, and that might change course

indeed i feel, for better, somehow something of me subfragments....riding with civ.
    aim is to be of Ewich status, as billy meier gets to in modeling aspects of how pleiejaren civilization structures.
    indeed i hate that man. the misinterpretations that may be understood. that his accessments on the 500million which should be on earth;fitted quite perfectly with illuminati agenda....but then understood as a control point. almost 10billion of us there are. i'm merely playing politics in this. we shuld be of the stars already. infact all of us rightly understanding our purpose,,,,that would be a true machinists dream, imagine how fast and how high we would ride.
    part of me really panics at remaining in this mess with u*. of my original parables ,and there understanding within myself i know Inelia's fragments are right. absolutely right. i want to spend time, or be.
    infact this is something i can't say now, cause charles build up my understanding of this too. IT is a motor....2 things i have orientated under...and it must produce a third. i know not why ur merger senses are offended by charles. what he really introduced was the one behind him. infact my original greeting to charles was as like a brother. even coincidence i found in him appreciating a 1980's bmw (yes i rode it to...rawer then what followed immediately after,,,good supercar training).... i would have addressed him in one ping and said, why call self a tool. then actually just getting to what i want.. i say glad i am that that one who has hidden in civilization has returned with news i knew..aim of civ stuff. indeed higher model we'll reach than all the aliens which have subfragmented with us to give us some of their values (and i appreciate the mess not with us character of the Nibs. indeed, so small, yet how tenious that even the reps would not mess with them. no illuminati value in them disgust....so low as to eat of that...no what i appreciate is their character....and to be appreciated, one has to give as of an equal....understand this... activating therefore nonetheless, so-that i may give Inelia her praise hyme. you understand not how the youngest most naturally powerfullest enlivens the dead hearts of the old {in this temp zone had a youngest sister...between co-eldest...i am eldest by sister a year younger shares my dads original obstinence...youngest coming in was the mark stone of a new beginning. Inelia is a new beginning a new mark. but those of carnal chastizement would not understand})

*everything i want. heaven. that place. having a part of me remain and systemize within this mess, building civilization is what i want. we don't have civilization now. indeed nibureans for stealing our gold only gave us the starts of civilization. does nobody understand this yet? satisfied they are. eating their own bacteria laden crumbs... (no wonder God still rides with the beggars)

have work to do....cant order these fragments which had to find there footing perfectly for u. but big men u are. kill eat nonetheless.
    (this was the original parable of a war like god . indeed i can't be congruent with all negs Collier ascribed to him)
    {wilcox thing is funnier. that time i would download transcripts and have a voice program translate....i learned alot,,,but listen in actual to his voice i saw how slow the rate was with which he arrived at it. emotion one can hear}
    {know i made mistakes....please pounce}

29. Link to Post #878
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

indeed greater fights than i can handle i always chew off. the aim is always to get a pursuit, and then enemies in pursuing are always weaker. i see i do this over many domains, even work. don't worry, your first prophet will be matyred long before u can see him

30. Link to Post #879
    Thanks

When I was in yoga teachers training we had to learn the Bagavad Gita, which I am sure you know.
    In it, Arjuna, the hero, is reluctant to go into battle against his brother. And the Lord of battle convinces him that the greatest honor lies in the destruction of evil that is loved and cherished. Or something close to that - its been many years since that time. I remember that I did not agree with this assessment at all and we had some interesting discusions on the topic.

It is a hard decision and not at all clear cut. But I have been to that place, in my small way, and I learned that it is possible to overcome evil without war. Warriors respect force. Show them a force they cannot attack, maim or destroy and they will lay down their arms.

Love is the only way - it is the only force with no equal.

Perhaps the castle with the guitar is a metaphor for love.

Peace

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (9th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (21st September 2011)

32. Link to Post #880
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    When I was in yoga teachers training we had to learn the Bagavad Gita, which I am sure you know.
    In it, Arjuna, the hero, is reluctant to go into battle against his brother. And the Lord of battle convinces him that the greatest honor lies in the destruction of evil that is loved and cherished. Or something close to that - its been many years since that time. I remember that I did not agree with this assessment at all and we had some interesting discusions on the topic.

It is a hard decision and not at all clear cut. But I have been to that place, in my small way, and I learned that it is possible to overcome evil without war. Warriors respect force. Show them a force they cannot attack, maim or destroy and they will lay down their arms.

Love is the only way - it is the only force with no equal.

Perhaps the castle with the guitar is a metaphor for love.

Peace
    I agree with Ernine totally though I would change the word force to power as in this context Love is all powerful
    It is the energy in the space in every atom, that is the Power that holds everything in the universe in its form.

The truth is to be found with enlightened teachers.
    Enlightenment is the state where ignorance is replaced by spiritual truth.
    Every enlightened teacher will say God is Unconditional Love.

Dr Hawkins in Power vs Force highlights and explains why Spiritual Power (Love) always overcomes force which eventually runs out of energy.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 58 LastLast