Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst 1 4 44 54 58 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1061
    Belgium Avalon Member bridgetlilstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Hi all!

I don't know if this has been posted before, just discovered it myself and was blown away (as usual, Inelia is just pure Light)
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...sion-2012.html

Enjoy and be happy!!

Warmest wishes,

Bxxx

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bridgetlilstar For This Post:

Ade (24th January 2012), bodhii71 (24th January 2012), eileenrose (1st March 2012), giovonni (16th February 2012), Lost Soul (28th January 2012), mountain_jim (24th January 2012), Yoda (15th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #1062
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am having some damned strange experiences lately, seeing sort of wispy fields of ,I presume energy above plants,a bit like heat haze.And an intense hissing ring in my head.I am hearing my name called,quite distinctly,not threatening more concerned kindness. I've been,being treated for depression of one sort or another for 9 years so maybe I'm just nuts?Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? And will the meds I'm on disrupt my evolution?My part in this grand drama unfolding at last .Inelia,you just blow me away.

4. Link to Post #1063
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wanted to express my gratitude for Bill bringing Inelia to the fore (albeit Inelia found Bill according to the interview!); whatever one's personal beliefs, her message(s) are and positive, pragmatic and uplifting. The sense of genuine spirit and credibility she creates is powerful. It's great to have her here on this beautiful planet which humanity has marred in true misguided fashion.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonH For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (25th January 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #1064
    Thanks

Hi Ade,

I can relate to the "seeing sort of wispy fileds above plants, animals" part- definitely energy or aura or whatever they want to call it - I am no doctor, but I don't think you're "crazy". We are all different in many many many ways (when it comes to the way our brain or mind works, our body biology and other factors...) and the fact that you were touched by Inelia's message... na you don't "look" crazy to me ANd even if you were, does it mean you don't deserve to love or be loved? Nope it does not. So , here's some waves of unconditional love for ya

hug

Bridget xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bridgetlilstar For This Post:

Ade (26th January 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #1065
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you so very much 'lilstar! Compassion is not perhaps as rare as we are lead to believe. Also why has there been no futher information/interaction between Bill and Inelia since THAT interview? Or is there more on other sites? I formed the distinct oppinion that they have important work to do together.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ade For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (26th January 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #1066
    Thanks

Hey Ade,

Hope you're doing good.. You're very welcome (and don't hesitate if one these you want to drop a few lines in PM)

That interview had a tremendous impact, maybe not everyone feels "comfortable enough" to talk about it publicly as of yet.. don't know.. You can find interesting info on Ineli'as site ascension101.com of course, and she also have a Facebook page

However there's a lot of information out there, not to mention this very forum which holds a wealth of information and knowledge... feel free!

Hug&kisses

Bridget

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bridgetlilstar For This Post:

Ade (5th April 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #1067
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    My 1:st post on Avalon, been away for 3 months. Watched the interview with Inelia today. I searched this thread for more sceptical posts and I wonder why noone has adressed this one??? At first I felt OK with the video but since I have negative experiences from spiritual abuse I tend to gather a lot of info before I can decide whether something resonates with me or not. I have some concerns with Inelias facial expression and the 99$ one should pay to "access ascension" on her website.
    I have the same problem with her.
    but i will not go into it any further because
    this is not a thread to be critical. only to show
    approval and support it appears.
    Last edited by BlueX; 15th February 2012 at 20:29. Reason: opinions don't matter here. Only support

13. Link to Post #1068
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

I myself like Inelia's work and like hearing her interviews.

Inelia has said several times that all the information is contained within her website in various places and you can explore that freely. If you want to email with your details of why the money is an issue, in return for a commitment to do the work, she will gift the material.

I have not purchased anything. The tools have helped me. Blessings, Maggie

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ade (5th April 2012), bridgetlilstar (10th February 2012), Heather2017 (11th February 2012), StephenW11UK (25th March 2012), TOTHE (9th February 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #1069
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BlueX (here)
    My 1:st post on Avalon, been away for 3 months. Watched the interview with Inelia today. I searched this thread for more sceptical posts and I wonder why noone has adressed this one??? At first I felt OK with the video but since I have negative experiences from spiritual abuse I tend to gather a lot of info before I can decide whether something resonates with me or not. I have some concerns with Inelias facial expression and the 99$ one should pay to "access ascension" on her website.
    First of all i can't afford $99 and then i wonder why she charges that much for something that seems to be so important and somehow her purpose.
    At no point am i willing to spend money in order to get away from the money-driven world which is part of the whole purpose of acension.
    If you really want everybody to ascend you can not exclude people that have no money. and if you want to disarm sceptics that call the whole ascension trend a lie and a way for others to make money, then you might want to not charge money for it just so they have no arguments against you.

Wilcock wrote a very complex book. lots of work, lots of facts, a world of research.
    i think that deserves payment. Especially if it needs to be printed.
    What i don't understand is why the digital form is so expensive.

Ascension can be expensive at times
    People who came here to offer a spiritual work also have bills to pay. They too have family and rent and phone bills and web maintenance and travel expenses, and food to buy. They too have to pay taxes! To "ascend" away from the money-driven world is not a realistic goal. To ascend beyond the fear of lack, to ascend beyond the greed of gain - that ascension raises our vibration and that of the planet, and frees us from the control of those who would enslave us. While it would be nice not to have to pay money for material that (if we apply it) will help free us from the fear of lacking money, one may as well not get into one's car to drive to see Inelia (paying for gas and car repair) nor turn on one's computer to check out her website (paying for electricity), nor have lunch on the way to one of her gatherings (paying for bodily fuel to keep the brain engaged).

I appreciate Inelia and her work, and am glad to see that she offers an option for those who truly can't afford to pay. And I believe her work is certainly worth the comparitively modest sum of $99.

Irishsinger

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Irishsinger For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (15th February 2012), Earth Angel (9th February 2012), misericordia (15th February 2012), Selene (17th February 2012), TOTHE (9th February 2012), transitionalman (1st March 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #1070
    Thanks

Like maggie just said you can get the course for free if you send her an email.

Thats what I did since Im a student and cant afford the course in at this time, Im really finding it very good, still in the process of it.
    Moreover not only does she offer this but also tools to work any issues with money so that you may attract this into your life, this is for free and you can access it or download it from her site.
    http://www.ascension101.com/en/ascen...dio-tools.html

Hope that was helpful, I really like her material but of course its up to you to decide weather you "click" with her or not. Theres a thousand paths, just choose the one that suits you best.

much love

oh and by the way has anyone here on PA taken part of the beyond mysticism http://beyondmysticism.com/ that inelia is run by her and Lucia Rene and 2 other women? Just wondering if anyone has anything to say about how thats going
    Last edited by Satkirn; 9th February 2012 at 17:02. Reason: something else to say

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satkirn For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (15th February 2012), Moz (31st March 2012), StephenW11UK (25th March 2012), TOTHE (9th February 2012), Yoda (11th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #1071
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

content deleted. having a different opinion creates bad energy.
    Last edited by BlueX; 15th February 2012 at 20:31. Reason: thought this is a discussion. my bad.

20. Link to Post #1072
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

I get the whole bill paying deal.
    one can still work a job and work on being spiritual and
    ascension and teach people how to do raise the vibration of
    the planet.
    If she really was an Alien i am assuming they would have let her
    reincarnate into a body with more inherited money so she does
    not have to get ours and make us distrust her.
    Let's say i have come across information that make me
    distrust her and make me think that she is out for the $$s.
    But i value your opinion.
    Hi BlueX,
    At the risk of sounding like an apologist for Inelia Benz, if I had something to teach, I might do exactly what she has offered.
    I might put a body of work on an internet page. Then I might consolidate it all in some way and invite people to "buy it" because they want to support the author. Then I might also offer people a trade: commitment to the work in exchange for the material.

I don't know know how much you have done in terms of following her interviews? I have listened to anything available. She seems to have chosen a life experience that allowed her to develop in the way she says she needed to learn in order o do what she says she wanted to do on the life mission.

The main reason I am responding to the post is because I sort of intuit that you might "like" to appreciate her work but have heard stories that have created suspicion?

My only connection to Inelia is through her interviews and tools I tried using and that worked well for me. Her processing fear exercise is one that I have incorporated into other work I do. She resonates with much that I have already understood. As I write this, I feel gratitude for Inelia and a desire that she prosper.... Maybe I'll make a donation to her in the future? Maggie

Really, I just want to share my own satisfaction with the free information. Of Course, there are many ways to achieve what we intend to do. Also when we desire to find information, it will appear from many places.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ade (5th April 2012), bridgetlilstar (15th February 2012), christian (11th February 2012), Kristo (27th February 2012), TOTHE (11th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #1073
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

content deleted. Opinions don't matter.
    Last edited by BlueX; 15th February 2012 at 20:32. Reason: this is not a discussion. my bad.

23. Link to Post #1074
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    This thread is long overdue.

What I am finding interesting about Inelia recently is the way some people are drawn to attack her or look for ways to. It's really weird. I watch people ascribe motivations and intentions to her which, having met her, I don't even think she is capable of if she wanted to. From what I can tell, Inelia does not have judgements about people in an ego based way. Oh sure she can get angry and feel all the emotions, but she sees the bigger picture clearly. She is like my own Teacher in this way.

So, my theory is that people see themselves reflected in Inelia. By her vary nature she brings peoples stuff to the surface for them to see just by being present. I see this in my own life in smaller ways. If someone is deluding themselves and you don't join in the delusion, you become a threat. Some people don't like what they see of themselves reflected by Inelia, so they attack. Does that make sense? Inelia, please comment when you find time.

"Nothing causes more consternation in a group of hypocrits than one honest man." - Albert Einstein
    Hello, Whiskey_Mystic, below is my take on outward reflection & projection, that I'd be tickled to share. I call it "House of Mirrors".

Whatever you are feeling in any moment the inner mirror reflects it outwardly. If all you notice are the angry ones, know there is a direct correlation. Step back. Suspend little ego-self. View from a higher place where your pure conscious resides.

If you catch yourself blessing the angry one, with a thanks for being a Teacher, know you've just step onto the greater path of wisdom. One that brings quality into your life. And a quality life brings with it, a greater light experiences.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (15th February 2012), Delight (14th February 2012), TOTHE (15th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #1075
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

it is not automatically a mirror correlation if someone does not resonate with
    certain people. peace.
    Last edited by BlueX; 15th February 2012 at 20:33. Reason: being critical is not welcome here

26. Link to Post #1076
    Ilie Pandia

First of all i can't afford $99 and then i wonder why she charges that much for something that seems to be so important and somehow her purpose.
    At no point am i willing to spend money in order to get away from the money-driven world which is part of the whole purpose of acension.
    If you really want everybody to ascend you can not exclude people that have no money. and if you want to disarm sceptics that call the whole ascension trend a lie and a way for others to make money, then you might want to not charge money for it just so they have no arguments against you.

Wilcock wrote a very complex book. lots of work, lots of facts, a world of research.
    i think that deserves payment. Especially if it needs to be printed.
    What i don't understand is why the digital form is so expensive.

Ascension can be expensive at times
    This post is a lot of disinformation that I suspect is not intentional but out of laziness.

Please read this page entirely: http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-course.html

Or I can save you the time an quote what you appear to have missed:

Quote No lightworker who is going to do this course will go without it. So, if your situation is that you cannot afford to buy this course, write us an email describing your circumstances and a firm COMMITMENT to completing it, for your copy. But before you rush off to request a "free" copy, please do the Reconnection with Money Exercise for at least two weeks. The whole point is to move out of "victim" consciousness and move into empowerment and fair energy exchange. If that last sentence offended you, then the course will not be of any use to you.

This is not the only ascension course on the internet, and it doesn't pretend to be more effective than other courses, although we believe it is or we would not be selling it, but we can say for certain that it is unique, extremely powerful and effective, and if you like the content of the ascension101.com website, you will LOVE this course! And because you do the course at your own pace, it is also gentle and easy to do.
    Next you say...

Please all be respectful. we all don't have the whole story.
    Yes, please follow your own advice. You also don't have the whole story, even though most of it posted on the web

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ade (5th April 2012), Alan (3rd March 2012), bridgetlilstar (15th February 2012), StephenW11UK (25th March 2012), Tibouchine (15th February 2012), TOTHE (15th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #1077
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i have read that admin, thank you.
    I am sorry i offended the fans.
    Thought it was a discussion. my bad.
    No harm intended.
    Don't get defensive. It is not about being right.
    Last edited by BlueX; 15th February 2012 at 20:39. Reason: Are you all ok now?

29. Link to Post #1078
    Ilie Pandia

i have read that admin, thank you.
    I am sorry i offended the fans.
    Thought it was a discussion. my bad.
    No harm intended.
    Don't get defensive. It is not about being right.
    Hello BlueX,

This is not about "offending the fans". This is about properly presenting the information without adding your innuendo and mental projection.

Yes, you do have stated your opinion and that was fine. However your text here:

Quote If you really want everybody to ascend you can not exclude people that have no money. and if you want to disarm sceptics that call the whole ascension trend a lie and a way for others to make money, then you might want to not charge money for it just so they have no arguments against you.
    is obviously false. Inelia is not excluding people that don't have money and she is not looking to disarm any skeptics. This are your projections on her.

If you believe that Inelia's material is non-sense or "too expensive", that is fine by me. But posting false statements (to put it mildly) is not OK.

Are we really going to work together to get fix this mess we find ourselves in? Or are we going to throw stones and pick on people that do want to help as best they can?

PS: Deleting your posts or changing them will simply get them restored if you try to distort was has been said. See the guidelines Section 8: POST DELETION / MODIFICATION.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 15th February 2012 at 21:07.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ade (5th April 2012), Alan (3rd March 2012), Anam Cara (3rd March 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012), giovonni (16th February 2012), JRS (16th February 2012), Kristo (27th February 2012), mountain_jim (16th February 2012), StephenW11UK (25th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #1079
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Teleconference today. I am in.

Dear Richard,

You are cordially invited to attend the first online Teleconference Q&A session with Inelia Benz.

Funds form this fundraiser will go toward the establishment of the first Global Ascension Center in Northern California, USA.

The cost is $18.00 per family. Visit the following page to book your place:

http://ascension101.com/en/events/19...undraiser.html

It will last for one and a half hours, during which time Inelia will answer as many questions as possible about the information and tools she has discovered so far, plus any latest news she might have received before the call.

Event Information:

Sunday, February 26th at 11:00am Pacific - duration: 1.5 hours.

Teleconference details:

Title: Q&A with Inelia Benz Fundraiser for Center

Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast

See you there!

The Ascension101 Team

I send all who read this: Light, Love, health, tenacity & courage

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Kristo (27th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #1080
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Inelia has made the entire fundraiser audio available FOR FREE at:

http://vimeo.com/37676034

I just got this link, and I'll get to listening to it later, so no comments on this particular event.

I wasn't thrilled to hear she was opening a center because it's so typical of anyone who becomes popular. Suddenly they become an institution with a Healing Center. Of course, everyone must make a living (and I'm not against people making their living by offering their spiritual gifts in exchange for money) so I will listen to her presentation and see if she says anything that changes my mind about this particular development.

But over all, Inelia, in my experience, has been consistently generous in spirit and in pocketbook. I've had unexpected and unusual energy experiences during and after listening to her (from the very first time I saw her on Avalon) and she's offered quickly applicable methods for changing my inner state that have worked for me. I highly value anyone who offers both transformational energy experiences and practical ideas at the same time.

I don't think I've paid more than three or four dollars total to her, which sounds pitifully meager an exchange for what I've received. I certainly haven't been ripped off in any way. I accept that not everyone here 'gets' or trusts her, but I haven't seen anything but graceful service and authenticity in what I've experienced of her, thus far.

I don't follow her closely anymore, but my sister keeps me informed of her every move, so I'm passing this on.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

StephenW11UK (25th March 2012), Tibouchine (22nd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst 1 4 44 54 58 LastLast