+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Flash,

Its not really a moral quandry or waste of somethings time or petty or trivial.

I had mine scouring 24/7 for lost keys, information, clearing traffic, finding parking spots and someone asked me how I could treat my spiritual beings like maids.

When I viewed in that light I thought it was rather rude but I had done this since a child without giving it a thought. So after I started working on it .....

What I have found is that my entourage (after I culled a few sycophantic hangers on) were.. me.

'Spirit guides' were really externalized facets of myself because of my inability to confront Source, I externalized that Source connected part of me and made them into people--spirit guides When I was a small child I didn't have any problems being in with Source, it was only after I started growing into adulthood and the conditioning starts trickling in that you start making judgements on it based on fear and uncertainty.

So of course whatever I was doing was of interest to my 'guides'.... they were me. It doesn't matter if I'm doing something spiritual or mundane. After I was able to do the sort of ego work that allows you to stand in source without fear or guilt , I no longer externalized anything . After that I found no need for the moral quandry or 'guilt' for assistance, because it turns into a wrestling match with yourself. The thing is you are never calling in or asking , because its you, its just there. Always 24/7. So there's no need to wonder if you are imposing or being trivial.

When I was a child I told my mother one day that God was going to get me a pony. She told me, "It is wrong to ask God for things like that. You should ask God to help you to be good."

I told my Mother, "I didn't ask God for a pony, God is just giving me a pony. "

The next day there was a pony in our yard and my mother was furious with me. I'm not sure if its because I made this predictive event and God 'made' good on it that made her angry like God was taking sides. More likely she viewed it as the devil's work. Either way it frightened her. The pony had escaped through a hole in the fence from the neighbors but even I knew that ponies just didn't fall from the sky. It didn't matter to me how it got there. My mother got herself worked up about and I reminded her that 'you shouldn't defy God's will. Aren't you always saying not to defy God's will?"

So even though she had taught me not to use God for trivial things , when Source delivered what may be viewed as trivial it was she that was in defiance of Source via her own conditioning. As a child when the confusion of conditioning hasn't set in, we don't question our spiritual guidance or manifestation we just be in it.

2. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote From Inelia post

The entourage are those beings who surround the person, provide protection, guidance and whatever else is needed. I once called upon a couple of really good cooks (from the "spiritual realm") to help me with a Christmas dinner. They whispered instructions to me throughout the entire procedure, and the result was outstanding.

I am not sure what you mean in the second question. Can you clarify please?

Unless a person reveals themselves publicly that I am working with them, I keep their relationship completely confidential, so can't give any names. However, the mediums are painting, music, writing and photography
    This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner (unless your are receiving the Rothchilds and puttiing something special in the food lol)? Unless they are from a lower realm, not higher.

You gave us very nice representation of what it is to be a judgment less spiritual figthter, but this one I truly don't catch. Help here please.
    You know, have you considered that they may really enjoy helping her cook? Who are you to say they can't help? It would sure beat the hell out of solving everyones' "my lfe is such a mess" issues all the time. They'd consider it R&R. Personally, I'd have to fully channel those spirits and have them work through my body because I can't cook for sh*t :D
    I was not insulting, not demanding, just not understanding, this went against what I knew, so instead of presuming, I asked, to make my understanding better. This understanding was already politely and nicely addresssed in the post following mine by loveandgratitude, thanks to her.

The way you say "who are you" (which is usually quite rude in English if I am not mistaken) was not necessary at all. I never said they can't help at all, I just said internet seemed less energy spending, and I truly do not have the taste in fact to justify something I wrote that was quite alright in its form and intent,

If one cannot ask a genuine question of his own, on this forum, wiithout being adressed rudely, then yes where is the truth and understanding, meaning here empathy,

We are all coming from different backgrounds, and my question is as genuine and ok as yours could be. No need to insult.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th April 2011 at 13:31.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmen (30th April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (30th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #283
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Questions

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    (a lot of stuff in large font and bold colors )
    A note that Inelia and I are hosting a seminar today, and she will almost certainly not be able to reply until tomorrow (Sunday, 1 May).

In summary, there's a lot of misunderstanding here.

Some of that lack of understanding is being pushed and promoted deliberately by critics who want to attack those who also oppose the suppression on Planet Earth.

(Why would they do that, by the way?)

Other aspects of that lack of understanding can be forgiven. The metaphysical construct of what we call reality is pretty complex. If it was simple, all human beings would have had it all figured out long before now.

Your questions are easily answered, but this can't be done thoroughly in a few lines. It needs a seminar (like Sepia's on Enlightenment) about
    • the body intelligence, which itself reincarnates: this is not the being ('you', as a soul) who 'drives' the body. (See Inelia's earlier post here)
    • the relationship of the body intelligence to the 'driver'.
    • mirroring of others' time tracks.
    • the role of entities.
    It's also important to understand that Inelia's posts on the ex-Scientologists forum were written specifically to inspire and encourage others to come out, come forward, reclaim their power, and give a message to the Church themselves (who monitor these forums all the time: I was recently threatened by them, for instance, after my Mel Fabregas interview).

Inelia entered the Church on a research mission: to find out all she could (by her own direct experience) about the anatomy of cults, to discover how lightworkers became captured and trapped, to find out about what really happened to Ron Hubbard, and to learn his basic techniques.... before leaving fast.

It was a successful mission - but as in many military missions, she was bruised and wounded in the process. It was a pretty brave thing to do.

Note that Inelia does everything she does without any regard for her own safety. This is not important to her. This is one reason why she posted on that forum under her own name. She's not trying to hide anything here. She was only trying to help others.

If those who are enjoying themselves trying to criticize her showed 1% of her courage, or did 1% of what she has done throughout her life to help others, the world would already be a better place.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2011 at 14:10.

5. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (30th April 2011), Alexandrian (30th April 2011), Anna (3rd May 2011), araucaria (30th April 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), Carmen (30th April 2011), Chilli (30th April 2011), David Topí (1st May 2011), DeDukshyn (30th April 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (1st May 2011), Gardener (1st May 2011), Garry Irwin (1st May 2011), Hervé (30th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), hohoemi (30th April 2011), Jake (30th April 2011), jcocks (30th April 2011), Jean-Marie (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), John Parslow (1st May 2011), kanishk (16th December 2011), karelia (30th April 2011), Lifesong (30th April 2011), Limor Wolf (1st May 2011), Lisab (9th June 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), manny (30th April 2011), MMA_Fan (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Neal (30th April 2011), Pani (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), Phil (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Rosco1 (1st May 2011), Sebastion (30th April 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), sidh25 (25th August 2011), Spirithorse (30th April 2011), StephenW11UK (19th June 2011), Sync (1st May 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2011), yaksuit (30th April 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

Quote Hi Ace, please don't apologize for a poor selection of words that are not from your mothertongue.
    Hi Flash- I totally agree with your sentiment !
    However if my memory serves me correct Ace is an English man living in France with a perfect command of the English language
    Know Thyself

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amer For This Post:

Flash (30th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #285
    Inelia

This Christmas dinner instructions being wispered to you from another realm does not make sense to me Inelia. Why such energy would be spent into asking for cooking/dinner instructions when it is so easy to access the internet for it? Why would high beings from another realm be interested in what you cook for dinner (unless your are receiving the Rothchilds and puttiing something special in the food lol)? Unless they are from a lower realm, not higher.

You gave us very nice representation of what it is to be a judgment less spiritual figthter, but this one I truly don't catch. Help here please.
    Our entourage can include relatives who have passed on, friends, and, yes, we can call a "committee" to help us with every day tasks. For example, driving somewhere, cooking, events, you name it. It's important to differentiate what type of "advice" or "guidance" we want from each set. I've often heard of musicians calling upon their favourite departed musicians to help them with certain pieces, the same with artists (paint), and writers. If, for example a person is looking for a job, they can call a committee to guide them find their perfect job as well as getting it.

Spiritual guidance is not all about warfare

Of course, much care must be taken to be very specific that all guidance, and company, come from light beings.

This will be my last post today, cos I need to get going for the event. Hugs
    Last edited by Inelia; 30th April 2011 at 14:15.

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

AuCo (6th May 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), Carmen (30th April 2011), Chelle (30th April 2011), David Topí (1st May 2011), DeDukshyn (30th April 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2011), finally there!!! (29th May 2011), Flash (30th April 2011), hohoemi (30th April 2011), Jake (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), John Parslow (1st May 2011), karelia (30th April 2011), Lunesoleil (17th November 2012), MMA_Fan (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), Normalguy31 (30th April 2011), seko (24th May 2011), Yoda (30th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Default Re: Questions

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    (a lot of stuff in large font and bold colors )
    A note that Inelia and I are hosting a seminar today, and she will almost certainly not be able to reply until tomorrow (Sunday, 1 May).

It was a successful mission - but as in many military missions, she was bruised and wounded in the process. It was a pretty brave thing to do.

Note that Inelia does everything she does without any regard for her own safety. This is not important to her. This is one reason why she posted on that forum under her own name. She's not trying to hide anything here. She was only trying to help others.

If those who are enjoying themselves trying to criticize her showed 1% of her courage, or did 1% of what she has done throughout her life to help others, the world would already be a better place.
    May the Source be with you(both)
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

MMA_Fan (30th April 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011)

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Quote If those who are enjoying themselves trying to criticize her showed 1% of her courage, or did 1% of what she has done throughout her life to help others, the world would already be a better place.
    Bill I think you really have to give people room to question all of this, especially after the Charles material. You presented him to the community with an enthusiasm that was not of small proportion, giving him a credibility in equal measure. I personally never warmed to him or his story. Now you are presenting Inelia in the same way- yet what I remember is that Charles spoke very disparagingly of her- not that this means something for me- but if you believe in both of these people and one is clearly antagonistic towards the other- this leaves me with a question mark.

And perhaps not only for me but for others aswell and hence the need to question, and perhaps question strongly as this is a just thing to do in the face of all the charlatans that present themselves every day to prey on the vulnerable.

If Inelia is as you believe she is, she is more than well capable of presenting herself honestly and defending her credibility. When people present themselves either as those who walk around with 5000 year old men at their side or coming from a 10th dimension we need to question. And thank the stars that we question- also provocatively – because otherwise how do we ourselves learn and secondly how do we expose those that truly need to be exposed?
    I would love everything she says to be true, but I will be honest with everyone I have one major stumbling block: if you are guided by the divine, if you are sent here on the scope of the mission that Inelia outlines, if you are of a higher consciousness and already on the marvelous path to enlightenment – well then you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given.
    I cannot make sense of this. Please explain it to me.
    Know Thyself

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amer For This Post:

Aurelius (30th April 2011), DevilPigeon (30th April 2011), humanalien (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), kasee (1st May 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), Mr54 (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), sheddie (1st May 2011)

14. Link to Post #288
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    Quote If those who are enjoying themselves trying to criticize her showed 1% of her courage, or did 1% of what she has done throughout her life to help others, the world would already be a better place.
    Bill I think you really have to give people room to question all of this, especially after the Charles material. You presented him to the community with an enthusiasm that was not of small proportion, giving him a credibility in equal measure. I personally never warmed to him or his story. Now you are presenting Inelia in the same way- yet what I remember is that Charles spoke very disparagingly of her- not that this means something for me- but if you believe in both of these people and one is clearly antagonistic towards the other- this leaves me with a question mark.

And perhaps not only for me but for others aswell and hence the need to question, and perhaps question strongly as this is a just thing to do in the face of all the charlatans that present themselves every day to prey on the vulnerable.

If Inelia is as you believe she is, she is more than well capable of presenting herself honestly and defending her credibility. When people present themselves either as those who walk around with 5000 year old men at their side or coming from a 10th dimension we need to question. And thank the stars that we question- also provocatively – because otherwise how do we ourselves learn and secondly how do we expose those that truly need to be exposed?

I would love everything she says to be true, but I will be honest with everyone I have one major stumbling block: if you are guided by the divine, if you are sent here on the scope of the mission that Inelia outlines, if you are of a higher consciousness and already on the marvelous path to enlightenment – well then you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given.

Just off out of the door of the hotel (for breakfast at a diner - I'll ask them to give it to me for free, okay? But that might not work!!)

A brief reply: I presented all Charles' material as it was given to me to release. He never pushed or encouraged me to release anything at all. His joining the forum was solely my own idea. I think that many people benefited from that initiative. I believe that much of his information was valid, and have never changed my tune.

As slvrfx wrote a while back [paraphrase]: if I'd had this experience, kept it to myself and never reported it to anyone, what kind of whistleblower journalist would I be?

I have not heard from Charles from over 6 weeks. This is why I have nothing new to say. I believe he is setting up his own site (which he and I always agreed on) - but this is all I know. Regarding the '18', I know almost nothing at all and was never in that loop. All this (what I summarize in this paragraph) is already reported elsewhere on the forum.

Re questions for Inelia, all questions are welcome. She's answering them well. It's the intention behind some of the questions (not necessarily on this thread) which is not very clean.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2011 at 14:54.

15. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aurelius (30th April 2011), Bea (2nd May 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), Caren (30th April 2011), DeDukshyn (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (1st May 2011), gigha (30th April 2011), Highwhistler (30th April 2011), Jake (30th April 2011), John Parslow (1st May 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Nate (3rd May 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), Nortreb (30th April 2011), perfectresonance (30th April 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2011), Sebastion (30th April 2011), Sync (1st May 2011), Woody (1st May 2011), Yoda (2nd May 2011)

16. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

if you are of a higher consciousness and already on the marvelous path to enlightenment – well then you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Amer, a quick note. A very insightful discussion on the merits of Charging money for spiritual information/knowledge has been underway here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eachings/page4

There are definitely differing viewpoints on this issue. Please feel free to check out this discussion, if you haven't already. Lots of good points being made.
    Best regards, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Amer (30th April 2011), Caren (4th May 2011), gigha (30th April 2011), jjl (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), Mad Hatter (1st May 2011), NancyV (30th April 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), pilotsimone (24th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #290
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

I agree, the need to question is a fundamental right of anyone that seeks clarification. Just because someone says they're something doesn't necessarily make it so.

I've noticed something more deep-seated recently though, and it doesn't necessarily relate specifically to this thread.... I'm seeing the same people enter/leave a thread pretty much at the same time, and the same people thanking a poster very consistently rather than an individual post. Just an observation.
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (30th April 2011), jcocks (30th April 2011), K626 (30th April 2011), magicmanx (30th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Is there negative dimensions?

21. Link to Post #292
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

this young man resonates strongly with me.https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-UK-13-19-May
    what are your thoughts on his advice and experience.

22. Link to Post #293
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Two sides of the coin, for Ace.

There's the side of the coin that I maintain: which is I'm seldom questioned because I can dependably validate--prove-- where I'm coming from or what I represent. If I say I can deliver this I deliver that. With the knowing of " if I say I can deliver something and I can't then its me that suffers. " I can either prove it or I can't. Once its proven there 's no need for questioning.

I don't willingly put myself in a place of suffering or public humiliation....lol.

Side two: Spiritual teachers, healers, what have you, understand that the person they are going to process with is only being facilitated by the healer. The core work is done by the recipient and people have to be educated on how a healing process works. Questions of course are part of any education. So questioning of course is valuable. And necessary.

On the issue of money exchange, I'm not sure why spiritual healers just don't say it. We aren't working with the spirit. Spirit and divinity is effortless. I can't package up that which exists in every atom around me and, hand it to a person and say "Here you go that will be hundred dollars please." Yes it would be wrong for me to take what your SELF is telling me and then charge you for it. I'd prefer that you be able to hear your self or source .

But at any time a person can make the choice of not depending on someone else and choose to stand in their own source.

And that is what a spiritual teacher teaches..

A spiritual teacher teaches one how to access their own Source. To know how to know it for what iti is. That means we work with what is cutting off the access. The spirit or divinity isn't play and hide and seek.

It's The EGO. The MIND. We challenge, flex, bend, in various means to facilitate a process to get the recipient's ego soft enough so they can begin to have a shift in perception. They very much have to participate in the process. Divinity may have led me to work with others but all minds and egos basically function the same. So is that truly Divine knowledge I'm working in? If everyone has an ego and they pretty much operate the same save for the details, is that divine knowledge or common knowledge?

No. As soon as divinity and spirit is expressed in another person I'm working with, the work stops. Accomplishment.They don't need me anymore. And working with the ego is very much of this physical world. The spirit doesn't acknowledge ego. To tell you the truth in reality there is not enough cashola in the world to compensate a person for working in the ego process. Its ugly, insane, vapid, cunning, hurtful, abusive. And that is what the ego insinuates because it is the most clever animal in the world: To pay for divinity is wrong. The EGO knows one isn't paying for divinity, it KNOWS that the person is paying someone else to help learn how to kick its @SS.

Because spiritual healers aren't working the spirit, we are working down the ego so people can access their own divinity. So the ego of course is going to find something ugly to say about spiritual healers. To protect itself. It is THAT insidious. Most of the population can't know how insidious and clever a fox their own ego is.

I'm talking about REAL spiritual healers that effect real transformations in people not ding dongy shills and things of that nature. I have no idea what they're doing...lol.

When I receive funds for working with people its always because I'm engaged in some sort of ego work. ALWAYS. Anything that is divinely inspired occurs spontaneously and ego work is applied in method, foreknowledge and having a game plan. Yes I have my own spiritual guidance when I'm doing so but spirit always tells me to trust my own personal wisdom as well.

I noticed this: When I do hypnosis work with people they don't mind paying me.

When I do brain entrainment with people they don't mind my fee.

That word 'spiritual' works in there and it will because I am for all intents and purposes a spiritual counselor. Really though I guess I'm an ego bender which doesn't sound so appealing. Say the word spiritual and all of the sudden there's all these ego beliefs and conditioning popping up. The egos means of defending itself from those who would attempt to soften it.

So is it wrong of me to accept funds for working down the mind and ego which are very much things of this physical world?

23. Link to Post #294
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote From Inelia post

The entourage are those beings who surround the person, provide protection, guidance and whatever else is needed. I once called upon a couple of really good cooks (from the "spiritual realm") to help me with a Christmas dinner. They whispered instructions to me throughout the entire procedure, and the result was outstanding.

I am not sure what you mean in the second question. Can you clarify please?

Unless a person reveals themselves publicly that I am working with them, I keep their relationship completely confidential, so can't give any names. However, the mediums are painting, music, writing and photography

You know, have you considered that they may really enjoy helping her cook? Who are you to say they can't help? It would sure beat the hell out of solving everyones' "my lfe is such a mess" issues all the time. They'd consider it R&R. Personally, I'd have to fully channel those spirits and have them work through my body because I can't cook for sh*t :D
    I was not insulting, not demanding, just not understanding, this went against what I knew, so instead of presuming, I asked, to make my understanding better. This understanding was already politely and nicely addresssed in the post following mine by loveandgratitude, thanks to her.

The way you say "who are you" (which is usually quite rude in English if I am not mistaken) was not necessary at all. I never said they can't help at all, I just said internet seemed less energy spending, and I truly do not have the taste in fact to justify something I wrote that was quite alright in its form and intent,

If one cannot ask a genuine question of his own, on this forum, wiithout being adressed rudely, then yes where is the truth and understanding, meaning here empathy,

We are all coming from different backgrounds, and my question is as genuine and ok as yours could be. No need to insult.
    Ok I'm sorry, it did come across as a bit insulting, but that was far from my intention..... I didn't mean to be rude to you, I was just writing what came through to me to write...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Caren (4th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

This may come across as cynical, but it is not my intention. Why would a seriously enlightened being need to join a church to research peoples behaviour?
    G.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

magicmanx (30th April 2011)

27. Link to Post #296
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    I've noticed something more deep-seated recently though, and it doesn't necessarily relate specifically to this thread.... I'm seeing the same people enter/leave a thread pretty much at the same time, and the same people thanking a poster very consistently rather than an individual post. Just an observation.
    I've noticed that too. It's like the exact opposite to shooting the messenger Some people do seem to be thanking the posters rather than thanking the message, which sort of makes the whole message thanking thing pointless. (Though thankfully I don't use the number of thanks a messsage has had aas a measure of the quality of the message, or I would be in trouble! )

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    This may come across as cynical, but it is not my intention. Why would a seriously enlightened being need to join a church to research peoples behaviour?
    G.

Know thy enemy?

Knowing how your enemy works is the best way to figure out how to fight it...
    Last edited by jcocks; 30th April 2011 at 17:22. Reason: fixed quotes.... I hope! :)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

777 (30th April 2011), Billy (1st May 2011), DevilPigeon (30th April 2011), DoubleHelix (1st May 2011), MorningSong (2nd May 2011)

29. Link to Post #297
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    I've noticed that too. It's like the exact opposite to shooting the messenger Some people do seem to be thanking the posters rather than thanking the message, which sort of makes the whole message thanking thing pointless. (Though thankfully I don't use the number of thanks a messsage has had aas a measure of the quality of the message, or I would be in trouble! )

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    G.
    Know thy enemy?

Knowing how your enemy works is the best way to figure out how to fight it...
    then ask mods to remove the thanks button.
    simples
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 30th April 2011 at 22:46. Reason: fixed quote

30. Link to Post #298
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

So is it wrong of me to accept funds for working down the mind and ego which are very much things of this physical world?
    Absolutely not! You have to live, and it's only fair that you are compenated for your work. My problem with a lot of so-called "spiritual" workers is that they charge almost insane amounts for their services, and it prices me right out of having something done for me that I would very much like done. It's very dissappointing, I'm a man of limited fnancial capacity. It'd be nice to have a list of people who can work with people over the internet for a small donation rather than all these people asking for $$$...

The ego is a very strong, resistave animal, and it would wear someone down immensely to have to work with them all day, day in and day out. You'd almost have to have your spiritual enterouge (sp?) around full-time to keep replenishing your energy so you can keep it up!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (1st May 2011)

32. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

Jcocks and Manny you are attributing posts to me that I didn't write - that quote with my name wrapped around it is from Devilpigeon!!! Amend yourselves please !!!
    Know Thyself

33. Link to Post #300
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

oops sorry.... didn't realise. I'll fix it

34. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Amer (30th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 58 LastLast