Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Jake
    Robert bruce has something to say about this, although only the basics, the foundation. I have tried his exercise and shown this to my by who has very strong energy body awareness.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=925btrBSd9k
    Hello, Bilko. And thank you for the link. Robert Bruce is a personal friend. We have talked/chatted at length regarding energy work and Kundalini. I consider myself an avid pupil of Roberts. Energy work and Astral projection go hand in hand. Stimulating and moving energy throughout the physical body will stimulate energetic flow and open primary energy centers and blockages. I definately come from the same 'school of thought' regarding energy work that Robert Bruce does. (literally, I am a student of Roberts) Kundalini is referred to 'the seed of consciousness', not the 'seed of energy'. Are energy and consciousness the same thing? I don't think so. IMOO,,, consciousness is never gained or lost. You can be aware of consciousness or not, but it is ALWAYS what it is. I suspect that ENERGY comes into play, when 'consciousness' becomes aware of 'physicality'. (physicality at any level of density) In that model, ENERGY is the lifeblood of PHYSICALITY. And that Energy is the bi-product of consciousness that is not 'at rest'. Kundalini is definately has energetic side effects, but i suspect that it all stems from the 'awakening' to consciousness. Energy and consciousness being different beasts altogether.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

777 (11th May 2011), bilko (18th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), elysian (11th May 2011), Gaia (9th May 2011), NancyV (10th May 2011), scooterdubz (23rd May 2011), ulli (9th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Kundalini is referred to 'the seed of consciousness
    It can be said that it a possible way to develop the expansion of consciousness, but it is energetic in nature. If you dont believe me I suggest you read gopi krishna's books, one of the few people who publicly claimed to have a kundalini experience that actually has. The title of his auto biography is Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy in Man. The average person does not have awareness of non physical realms because they do not have the energy potentiality in the astral body, etheric body, etc to sustain awareness.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

777 (11th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), Gaia (9th May 2011), Jake (9th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #543
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I am beside myself. Thank you, Inelia for your insight. We all appreciate that you have come forward. You are nothing short of a true blessing for all of us.
    My own experience in life has led me to many amazing, and quite similar understandings. I have the repeated and regular experience of Astral Traveling, and OBE. There are distinctions made between, 'Astral Travel' and an 'Out of BODY Experience". Of course I know that calling it an 'out of body' experience is not accurate, because the body is IN US. So it is truly a matter of perspective rather than 'spacial' separation. In contemplating that different aspects of self are all of the same, grand energy, or consciousness, I have stumbled across a question that I thought you might have an answer to. During meditation and trance, (or during OBE) I am quite often aware of, what I call Energy Body Sensations. Energetic sensations that occur in and around the physical body. Vibrations, and 'electrical' energetic flow, and they can be quite intense. Often times the energetic flow can be 'coaxed' into an amazing 'total' body, energetic event that seems to 'peak'. It is at this time when there are no filters, and thoughts and energy are the same. I have heard it said that this is a 'Kundalini' event or happening. Without going into the different 'schools of thought' on what Kundalini is. Here is my question.
    Is Kundalini an energy based event or is it a consciousness based event? Do the energetic sensations come automatically with 'awakening' consciousness? It is difficult for me to pinpoint my exact question. I have always assumed that the sensations represented awareness of my energy body. Is that accurate? Or is it awareness of Consciousness?
    This is a very interesting topic and something I have pondered myself. Where do we make a distinction between consciousness and energy, or physicality? At a deep enough level, all is expression/experience of divine consciousness. What we see, feel, touch with our physical and subtle bodies are part of consciousness, and are themselves conscious expression. We can experience the consciousness of objects, for example. There are individuals (including Native American healers/shamans) who can tap into any energy type, whether solid or subtle, and have a conversation with it. In the West we are taught to separate all into what is sentient and what is not. And anyone seen talking to a rock will be deemed a nut case.

So, do I think that kunalini is it part of consciousness? By definition of the universal consciousness, from which all singularities stem from, yes I do. It is consciousness. Is it part of our personal consciousness? Yes, in as much as all our subtle bodies, as well as our physical body, are part and inside of us, it is. Is it a separate entity and not part of our personal conscious experience? Yes, in that we can communicate with it. It is as much part of our physical expression as our physical body (us but not us).

Taking it a bit further, even our place of residence is part of who we are and affects us in very direct ways. A messy desk (Inelia looks around at the mess on her desk) does clutter our energy and flow of thought.

The energetic sensations, whether Kundalini, the "light body", or more sensitive energy body does come with the expansion of awareness (awakening of consciousness). It is always there, but as we become more aware, we are able to sense them and communicate with them more than before. As these our physical body becomes more aware of, and can give feedback on, these subtle energies, we can work with them and explore them.
    Last edited by Inelia; 9th May 2011 at 16:14.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (11th May 2011), Anna (19th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), Davidallany (15th May 2011), DoubleHelix (10th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), Hervé (9th May 2011), hohoemi (9th May 2011), Jake (9th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), NancyV (10th May 2011), Selene (11th May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (10th May 2011), StephenW11UK (18th June 2011), Yoda (9th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #544
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

This is really cool to read about. It's funny because I've recently begun to meditate, and in general to be a better person. I've had some random "Energy spikes" Go up my back towards my head, though it's rare and I don't know exactly why it happens. I've also had some pretty intense experiences laying down to sleep when I try my intention manifestation stuff. Just really powerful ! This Kundalini stuff sounds kind of scary actually. I've heard you have to be careful with it. I'll have to do some more research... But this post reminded me of this video, where David Hawkins talks about his Kundalini experience going up his back for awhile. It may help.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

777 (10th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), greybeard (17th May 2011), Jake (9th May 2011), mahalall (26th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (10th May 2011), Yoda (10th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #545
    Thanks

Inelia. Thank you, again for being there for us. I have another question. (I have several, one at a time, I think!) My basic meditation routine is this: I use meditation as a platform for trance, or Mind Awake/Body asleep. I use trance and different trancedental states as a platform for OBE or Astral projection. I do not always attempt to OBE. There are all sorts of Phenomenon that can occur from this 'platform'. I like to do an 'energy work' routine before falling too deep into trance. I feel that it 'stimulates' parts of my energy body and helps to relax and quiet my mind. (Energy work during a deep trance will promote some very intense energetic sensations.)

My experiences with Astral Projection matures, as I mature spiritually. And with that, comes some different events and phenomenon.

I have recently become aware of a new phenomenon. New for me, at least. It will occur randomly, and it does not seem to matter if I am paying any attention to it or not, like a mind of its own.
    I will be sitting/laying/meditating and instead of moving too deep into trance and attempting OBE, I 'hold' trance at a 'medium depth' and bask in meditation. From this state, the event will occur.
    It is like a download of information. If I sit quietly and remain calm, it will rush in like a waterfall, an amazing amount of 'information'. They don't seem to be my own thoughts. If I try and 'dive in' to the
    stream of information, it seems to hinder the 'download' process. Almost as If it had nothing to do with me! for example:

I was meditating and doing energy work. I stopped and relaxed and fell into a light trance. I felt that i could fall asleep easily, but i did not. All of the sudden I felt an unfamiliar energy. Not bad or invasive, but under different circumstances, I could very well have been freaked out about it. I initially tried to 'stop' it from 'flowing' in. I felt it like it was a wave of 'energy' at first. I just lay there and experienced it. (Sometimes these events have a life of their own, no?) Anyways, the wave(s) of energy were not like the energy body sensations that I was used to. There was a physical 'warmth to it. It was unfamiliar. Suddenly, as I 'focused' on what the energy felt like, a massive torrent of words, symbols, meanings, long winded definitions and loads and loads of information. If I focused too hard, the understanding of the information 'blurred'. If I simply relaxed and sat quietly, the information would stream in. The information that was coming in was a information regarding the 'light body' the 'light body construct' the energetic differences, the energetic 'relationships' between light body and mental body, the 'harmonic' fields of light, the sleeping/waking/dreaming effects on the 'light body'. I could go on and on about what was 'coming in', but there is no way that I could wrap my brain around the volumes of info that was 'beaming' in. I got the impression that this kind of thing happens, usually, without me noticing. Well, I noticed this time. Where is this info/energy come from? Who is 'streaming' this information. Did I stumble onto Akasha? I know that at some level, information and energy are the same. Do you know what is happening? It did not feel invasive. Thank you again, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

777 (11th May 2011), Caren (17th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), fifi (11th May 2011), Gaia (10th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), NancyV (10th May 2011), scooterdubz (23rd May 2011), Selene (11th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (10th May 2011), Yoda (10th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #546
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hey Jake , did you feel sensation at the crown chakra and medulla ?

12. Link to Post #547
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

Inelia. Thank you, again for being there for us. I have another question. (I have several, one at a time, I think!) My basic meditation routine is this: I use meditation as a platform for trance, or Mind Awake/Body asleep. I use trance and different trancedental states as a platform for OBE or Astral projection. I do not always attempt to OBE. There are all sorts of Phenomenon that can occur from this 'platform'. I like to do an 'energy work' routine before falling too deep into trance. I feel that it 'stimulates' parts of my energy body and helps to relax and quiet my mind. (Energy work during a deep trance will promote some very intense energetic sensations.)

My experiences with Astral Projection matures, as I mature spiritually. And with that, comes some different events and phenomenon.

I have recently become aware of a new phenomenon. New for me, at least. It will occur randomly, and it does not seem to matter if I am paying any attention to it or not, like a mind of its own.
    I will be sitting/laying/meditating and instead of moving too deep into trance and attempting OBE, I 'hold' trance at a 'medium depth' and bask in meditation. From this state, the event will occur.
    It is like a download of information. If I sit quietly and remain calm, it will rush in like a waterfall, an amazing amount of 'information'. They don't seem to be my own thoughts. If I try and 'dive in' to the
    stream of information, it seems to hinder the 'download' process. Almost as If it had nothing to do with me! for example:

I was meditating and doing energy work. I stopped and relaxed and fell into a light trance. I felt that i could fall asleep easily, but i did not. All of the sudden I felt an unfamiliar energy. Not bad or invasive, but under different circumstances, I could very well have been freaked out about it. I initially tried to 'stop' it from 'flowing' in. I felt it like it was a wave of 'energy' at first. I just lay there and experienced it. (Sometimes these events have a life of their own, no?) Anyways, the wave(s) of energy were not like the energy body sensations that I was used to. There was a physical 'warmth to it. It was unfamiliar. Suddenly, as I 'focused' on what the energy felt like, a massive torrent of words, symbols, meanings, long winded definitions and loads and loads of information. If I focused too hard, the understanding of the information 'blurred'. If I simply relaxed and sat quietly, the information would stream in. The information that was coming in was a information regarding the 'light body' the 'light body construct' the energetic differences, the energetic 'relationships' between light body and mental body, the 'harmonic' fields of light, the sleeping/waking/dreaming effects on the 'light body'. I could go on and on about what was 'coming in', but there is no way that I could wrap my brain around the volumes of info that was 'beaming' in. I got the impression that this kind of thing happens, usually, without me noticing. Well, I noticed this time. Where is this info/energy come from? Who is 'streaming' this information. Did I stumble onto Akasha? I know that at some level, information and energy are the same. Do you know what is happening? It did not feel invasive. Thank you again, Jake.

I too have had this experience, sometimes ahead of a planned event. An example being...having a book in my "read" pile...then when I read it, it feels like it is my second read...I had already "downloaded" it.
    I do not follow a prescribed meditation method, but this type of thing described by jake happens to me alot.
    Along with jake, I am very interested in this subject.
    Thank you jake, Inelia, and all who are participating in these discussions.

I always look forward to reading this thread!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), Gaia (10th May 2011), Jake (10th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #548
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Thanks for posting these latest set of questions Jake, we're all benefitting from your experiences and Inelia's (and your) insights into them. I use chakra meditation to get myself into a trance state and I find kundalini occurs spontaneously in this state whether I preconceive it to or not. With reference your "downloads", I'm finding a similar thing but it occurs after I'm back into normal waking life, rather than during meditation. Which leads me to a question for Inelia (or your self Jake/anyone else who has anything to offer. It goes a little something like this:

I'm finding an almost permanent (not quite, only when I remember to think of it as a concept) state of deja vu. I can't predict what's happening in an hours time but I'm talking seconds before it does. Then when each and every experience happens it feels like I've already lived it and nothing is a shock/surprise. This sounds quite depressing but it's actually really pleasurable and something I'm trying to catalyse as much as possible. Does anyone know what this is or what is happening to me here?

15. Link to Post #549
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Hi, Jake, Silvervioletrubie, 777 and everyone –

Yeah: the “consciousness downloads” experience is a fairly common one, actually, once your own consciousness has expanded or developed to a certain point. It’s a natural phenomenon.

In my experience, it’s simply a function or reflection of the fact that your personal awareness of All (which is my own working definition of consciousness) is reaching further and higher to perceive increasingly subtle energies. These higher frequency (for lack of a better term) energies are continually present at all times. But it is up to us to perceive them.

The most commonly used analogy is that of an ordinary radio or TV broadcast. Those waves are continually being broadcast into the air, but unless you have a receiver on – and tuned to the appropriate frequency – you won’t hear or see anything.

All spiritual practices – in every tradition – whether of prayer, meditation, fasting, chanting, postures, dancing, singing, breathing, whirling, sitting or others, are designed to aid you in increasing your consciousness. All of these practices will gradually dissolve physical and emotional blockages and lead to a slowly rising Kundalini energy: the energy of consciousness.

And the results along the way can be most fascinating and rewarding. It’s a wonderful and beautiful world we live in. Consciousness allows you to experience it all more fully.

All best wishes,

Selene

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

777 (11th May 2011), Astra (22nd May 2011), Caren (17th May 2011), fifi (11th May 2011), Gaia (12th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), hohoemi (12th May 2011), Phoenix1304 (13th October 2011), Shadowland (6th June 2011), sheddie (11th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (11th May 2011), ulli (15th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #550
    Inelia

Hi Jake, silvervioletrubie,

As Selene pointed out, this is indeed a natural progression with the expansion of awareness which comes naturally from a spiritual practice.

I would also like to add, that as more and more of us move into that expanded awareness, that information, data, is made available more readily to the rest of the human collective. It is like becoming an amplification node for that vibrational level

Hi 777, , the state of deja vu. I think that this correlates directly with the fact that as we move into an expanded awareness, we start to move out of linear time (a very restrictive construct), and begin to experience what it is like to be outside of it. Does that resonate with you?
    Last edited by Inelia; 11th May 2011 at 16:55.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (11th May 2011), Astra (22nd May 2011), Caren (17th May 2011), Davidallany (15th May 2011), DeDukshyn (12th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), fifi (11th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), Jake (11th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), Nortreb (11th May 2011), Rosco1 (16th May 2011), Selene (12th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (11th May 2011), ulli (15th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #551
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    Hi Jake,

As Selene pointed out, this is indeed a natural progression with the expansion of awareness which comes naturally from a spiritual practice.

I would also like to add, that as more and more of us move into that expanded awareness, that information, data, is made available more readily to the rest of the human collective. It is like becoming an amplification node for that vibrational level

777, the state of deja vu. I think that this correlates directly with the fact that as we move into an expanded awareness, we start to move out of linear time (a very restrictive construct), and begin to experience what it is like to be outside of it. Does that resonate with you?
    Yes it does Inelia, very much so! It's a pleasurable experience I intend to continue for sure. Thanks again.

20. Link to Post #552
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

the state of deja vu. I think that this correlates directly with the fact that as we move into an expanded awareness, we start to move out of linear time (a very restrictive construct), and begin to experience what it is like to be outside of it. Does that resonate with you?
    Just terrific Inelia.. you continue to produce gems

Did that resonate with me... ah yes, profoundly!

Would I be accurate in the assumption - Therefore de ja vu is the experience of a time rattle.. where your consciousness blips into the future momentarily. hence that sensation of 'wow this feels familiar'

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Caren (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (15th May 2011), ulli (15th May 2011), Yoda (16th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #553
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Hey Jake , did you feel sensation at the crown chakra and medulla ?
    Yes the energetic flow always epochs at my crown. If feels like a wave that is breaking at the top/inside of my head. Sensations are very intense. These are where the OBE triggers are. At least for me.

Inelia,

I had another intense/powerful meditation session yesterday. (Natural Energies are more intense in nature a couple of days before a full moon. I have never figured out why.)

I sat on the recliner and relaxed. Went through my basic energy work routing, just enough to get a good feel for it. I was listening to the 'Condition D' CD from the Journeys Out Of the Body (JOOB) CD collection. (It is the original Hemi-Sync technology from Robert Monroe and the Monroe institute.) I allowed myself to fall asleep, briefly and wake up again. (Beats trying to slip into trance from a waking state, once asleep, you can slip in easy, if you wake up again.) Anyways, the basic energy work routine that I had done allowed for a reasonably strong 'glow' all over my body. (The residual effect of energy work has an intensified effect, once in trance.) After 'coaxing' the energetic flow, it quickly became an intense, and overwhelming flow, straight up from the bottom out the top of mee head. Very strong. As I was basking in the experience of this amazing flow of energy, I noticed something that I had not noticed before, ever. As the flow of energy made its way through my body and energy centers, I noticed that my heart center had some sort of blockage that 'cleared' suddenly,,, I have been doing daily energy work for years and nothing like this. OKay,,, it felt the same way it feels when a part of you body has its circulation cut off for a bit, then the flow of blood is allowed back. It felt like it 'released' and began to flow so easily and freely. I had half a mind to break trance and make sure that I was OKAY. The 'blockage' went with the flow of energy,, up and out. My heart center is perfectly clear and unblocked. I tried to 'exit' but the pull back to my body was too strong, and I collapsed into my body feeling great 'exhaustion in my 'Naval' and 'solar' centers. (for those of you who do not have experience with OBE, this will seem a little strange)

I decided not to end the experiment there. Instead, I concentrated and coaxed the flow to an intense level again. (felt like my teeth were gonna pop out of their sockets. Very intense.) With my crown center completely reeling, i decided that I would just get my arms moving (astral arms, not-physical) and so I did. Strange to have 2 sets of arms. Plus at this point, I was seeing through my closed eyelids, and watching as I waved my Astral arms around a bit. Sometimes, when I cannot muster an 'exit' I will get my arms free and 'pull' myself out the rest of the way. it was not going to work this time, as the pull back to my body was still too much. I decided to call it quits. I let the flow of energy back down easily until it was almost un-noticable, and I was able to move my physical body again. I wrote down my experience in my journal.

OKAY... The energetic flow, the paralysis, the Seeing through closed eyelids, the astral arms, the failed exit attempt; these things are all quite familiar to me. I've been dealing with it for a loooong time now. What was not familiar at all, was the clearing of the blockage in my heart center. I had always heard of such things, but never experienced one. I suspected that maybe it wasn't what I thought it was, noted it in my journal and went on my merry way. The 'problem' was that the moment that I left my space there on the recliner, I became a blubbering MESS. I have my moments when I cry for joy and beauty and such, but this was different. I was crying about everything. I couldn't listen to any music, the meaning of the song would make me cry. I couldn't play my guitar, I would start to cry.. I looked outside and saw my dog laying in the sun next to a potted plant,,, It was so beautiful ,,,, I cried and cried... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?? Something released when my heart center cleared itself of the blockage. I thought it was only a direct energy phenomenon, but it was not. I was hoping somebody could explain to me what happened. I have never been happier. I read a post in another thread and started crying like a baby. This is not like me. I am going to go with the flow. Any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated. thanks again, Jake.

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

777 (18th May 2011), Artemesia (17th May 2011), Caren (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), Heartsong (15th May 2011), Heather2017 (15th May 2011), hohoemi (16th May 2011), kevlar (20th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), red_rose (22nd May 2011), silvervioletrubie (16th May 2011), slipknotted (24th May 2011), sunflower (15th May 2011), thunder24 (15th May 2011), ulli (15th May 2011), wegge (15th May 2011), Yoda (16th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #554
    Inelia

Hi Jake,

Yes! Going with the flow is totally the right things to do. It's important to allow yourself to feel and cry. Don't try to over analyze it, or suppress it. You are expressing a level of joy and emotion that has been suppressed for a long time!

A little exercise you can do which will make it a little easier while this is happening is to breathe light and love into your heartcenter, and as you breathe out, it expand outwards bigger and bigger.

Things might come up to be processed, continue the breathing exercise as it is expressed and released, no analysis.

This is such great news Jake :....)

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (18th May 2011), Caren (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), Jake (16th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (16th May 2011), Yoda (16th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #555
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Hola Inelia
    Thank you for all the precious love and light. Your avatar is so cute. As a child I has so many cats, I miss them.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Caren (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), Yoda (16th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #556
    Inelia

OK

I wanted to add this here because it is very relevant to the raising of awareness of the planet, the collective and what happens when we live in a higher vibration, how life becomes more pliable, and realities are created by the person experiencing them (timelines). David Icke explains it very, very beautifully

If you have watched the original movie that David Icke talks about here, you will see that the main character decides to go into someone else's hell in order to get them out, knowing that by going in there, he will lose his memory... sound familiar? It is what MANY people in this era have done. And if you are reading this, it's very likely that it is what you did too:

Last edited by Inelia; 17th May 2011 at 15:33.

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (18th May 2011), Anchor (19th May 2011), Calz (17th May 2011), David Topí (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), Heartsong (17th May 2011), Jake (17th May 2011), jp11 (19th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), Lucanus (18th May 2011), MMA_Fan (18th May 2011), Muzz (23rd May 2011), ruthless2001 (21st May 2011), Seeking (17th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (17th May 2011), StephenW11UK (18th June 2011), Wookie (7th June 2011), Yoda (17th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #557
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

If you want the Indian perspective of Kundalini this book is excellent.
    I spent time on the authors Ashram
    There is a lot of information on this link.
    Kundalini awakening seems to be a natural consequence of spiritual progress.
    In my case it happened before I even knew what it was.

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/IDK142/

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (17th May 2011), fifi (17th May 2011), Jake (17th May 2011), MMA_Fan (18th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (17th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #558
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

OK

I wanted to add this here because it is very relevant to the raising of awareness of the planet, the collective and what happens when we live in a higher vibration, how life becomes more pliable, and realities are created by the person experiencing them (timelines). David Icke explains it very, very beautifully

If you have watched the original movie that David Icke talks about here, you will see that the main character decides to go into someone else's hell in order to get them out, knowing that by going in there, he will lose his memory... sound familiar? It is what MANY people in this era have done. And if you are reading this, it's very likely that it is what you did too:

I agree and travel back through time to thank you

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Consciousness

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

777 (18th May 2011), Debra (11th May 2012), slipknotted (24th May 2011), Yoda (17th May 2011)

34. Link to Post #559
    Thanks

OK

That movie is great. I know this is indeed the case of the astral planes, (un)fortunately my father is there and he describes it as in the movie (sort of), I guess it will be the same or "better" in a higher level of awareness or vibrational plane? (the upcoming 4D?)
    cheers,

David

35. The Following User Says Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

Yoda (18th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #560
    Inelia

Quote Posted by David Topí (here)
    OK

That movie is great. I know this is indeed the case of the astral planes, (un)fortunately my father is there and he describes it as in the movie (sort of), I guess it will be the same or "better" in a higher level of awareness or vibrational plane? (the upcoming 4D?)
    We are already moving into a more "pliable" plane as a species and planet. The entire "manifestation" information (which actually was popular in the 70s) is a side effect of this fact. However, with "The Secret", although a hugely important move into the collective, and a positive thing, it was hijacked into the "ego manifestation" (fame, money, objects, beauty, sex, lovers).

So, what's the difference? The main difference in my opinion is that when the "ego" tries to manifest, it doesn't always work. But when we are aligned with our purpose and with our Higher Self, when we go and manifest situations and objects that fully support our path, they happen quickly and easily. All falls into place and synchronistic events abound. If I was to write the movie "The Secret", the first step would be for the person to find what her or his mission on the planet was, then start doing the exercises to manifest supporting people, situations and objects to support that :D

My point though, is that manifestation is very prominent now. And for some individuals, has been their entire lives. My sister, for example, as a young child in the late 60s, would close her eyes and say "ice-cream" and an hour or so later a relative would arrive at the house carrying a big tub of ice-cream they felt compelled to share with us :D

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

777 (19th May 2011), Anchor (19th May 2011), Anna (19th May 2011), David Topí (19th May 2011), DoubleHelix (19th May 2011), giovonni (20th May 2011), hohoemi (19th May 2011), Lucanus (18th May 2011), MMA_Fan (19th May 2011), Rosco1 (20th May 2011), Shadowland (6th June 2011), Yoda (18th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 58 LastLast