Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1148

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #1041
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Candor (here)
    I have a gift for humanity, Something that I have spent many years refining. I call it a Vision for the Future. But maybe I am out of line. Rule are: No Self promotion. So what can I say. I feel lost among unknown friends.
    Welcome Candor. Self-promotion basically refers to trying to sell something from my understanding. After all, we all promote our ideas, those are free, this is legitimate. If you have something of value to share and can do this freely, just go ahead, I'm curious

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (31st December 2011), Fred Steeves (6th December 2011), meeradas (6th December 2011), modwiz (5th December 2011), Pete (9th December 2011), TOTHE (5th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #1042
    United States Avalon Member Candor's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you. This website is sooo huge, ---

I really preferr email.

Thank you for even noticing that I said something. my eamil is truthrizing@yahoo.cm Notice the "z".
    Let Go; Let Love Create it for you.
    Candor

4. Link to Post #1043
    United States Avalon Member Candor's Avatar
    Thanks

To All,

A few of you have spoken to me and I thank you for your sweet thoughts.

Give to one another in Real time. Electronic data transfer does only that--transfer data. the real miracle of living is in personal intercourse of compassion, Caring, giving, and creation.

On this website you cannot dance, or sing together. You cannot wipe a tear, nor a babies butt for that matter. You cannot go for a walk, serve dinner, hug nor kiss. You cannot pinch a rib, stroke a weary brow, nor point and laugh at someone's silliness. This simply is not real living.

I don't like the old paradigm and I refuse to surrender or conform to it because that might be easy or comfortable. I live without income, because I will not be suckered into the tyranny of their money system as a way of sharing with you my Love. I have been shown a way for us humans to live that might be called a new paradigm, but I am sad indeed that the greatest probability is that all humanity--you included--are so busy "keeping up with the Jones", that you have no interest or willingness to brave the challenge of making a new start.

I deeply admire the Pilgrims and the Pioneers of yesteryear, who left all the known and familiar behind to go where they were entirely unknown and unfamiliar, and start a new life style. Hurray for their courage and determination.

I have seen that new start--given to me by something from beyond the Now. I had it explained to me so much so that I can almost taste it. I fear I never will, though. Because the only way for the new paradigm to manifest is if many of us together in an asserted group effort creat it together. The American Colonies and the West were won, not by individuals who left home, but by groups and communities working together declaring a new homesite for themselves as a group.

I apologize for the previous post, I thought that was a private message. But no harm. If you find the email address, you may use it.

I doubt I will be back.
    Blessing to you all.

Candor
    Let Go; Let Love Create it for you.
    Candor

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candor For This Post:

christian (10th January 2012), NeverMind (12th January 2012), Orph (9th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #1044
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Inelia Benz Santa Barbara, CA -- Meet and Greet

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (31st December 2011), gs_powered (14th December 2011), Heather2017 (14th December 2011), mab777 (14th December 2011), ndroock1 (14th January 2012), TOTHE (15th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #1045
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be wathing this video later today, for sure!

It's funny how every time i see Inelia, she looks to me as if she could easily be a relative of mine. There's something "familiar" to her, or maybe it's just the good vibes

9. Link to Post #1046
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    I'll be wathing this video later today, for sure!

It's funny how every time i see Inelia, she looks to me as if she could easily be a relative of mine. There's something "familiar" to her, or maybe it's just the good vibes
    I know what you mean! She looks incredibly like my mum, but younger. This thread is a constant source of inspiration.

10. Link to Post #1047
    Thanks

Thank you, ClandestineDisclosure, and may I add another recent interview with Anelia here.

The link below is for a kind of follow-up interview to Bill's excellent original interview with Anelia.

It's by no means a repeat of what we were given before, and is IMO as fascinating and inspiring as the first one, with the interviewer seeming to be an open-minded sceptic into the bargain.

One thing is quite new and surprising and perhaps even supportive of our personal attempts to work out what we can safely believe and what needs to be put aside at least for the time being.

You'll remember that Anelia has stated that she agreed to incarnate here until the year 2017, when she'd be off 'home'. This rather suggests that she's not expecting there to be a momentous change in life on the planet on the 21st December 2012 .

Well, now she is saying she may even stay longer and, what is more, is suggesting that the Shift (a long process) will not be completed for quite some time after that. Actually, the approximate date she gives for this to happen is almost exactly the same approximate date that James (Wingmakers) first spoke of years ago.

Inelia Benz - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
    YouTube
    Last edited by StephenW11UK; 30th December 2011 at 23:27. Reason: Forgot to add my link

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (21st January 2012), CdnSirian (30th December 2011), write4change (30th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #1048
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

It is usually the oldest among us who share their age. I am pleased to see you look well and happy. I am always looking for role models to expand my views. I appear to still need to see it, to see how to do it. My big deal is not getting old but getting decripited. A year or so ago I met MABLE who turned out to be an astonishing wonderful 96. After seeing her and listening to her story I knew I could do that too. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will do it tonight. Since I got a lap top I can work and listen. Love to do laundry while listening. LOL
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Heather2017 (31st December 2011), TOTHE (31st December 2011)

14. Link to Post #1049
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Hi W4C. Age ain't nothin' but a number. I support you in your right to be young at heart!

Love,
    Heather

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

Alekahn (3rd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #1050
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

It is amazing how my intuition is directing me.
    I just now completely read Inelia's December article "Feeling Lonely"
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...ng-lonely.html

On Wednesday I was searching the Ascention101.com site for an half hour to create links on another forum...fear processing and firewall. All I had to do was read Inelia's December post to see the connections to those topics...
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=70342605

It seems that my intuition and meditation is opining me up to a new, invisible or unconscious way of guiding me. And, my meditation are not so hot either...10 second attention spans are a problem. The Buddhists have a way of training novices to focus. Look into the flame of a candle. I think I have to do more than look...I have to smell the smoke and feel the burning heat on my finger and then...my attention will have a focus.
    This old dog is learning tricks, I wish it all started on this track 40 years ago. I had no teachers, no shoulders of giants to stand on, I had to follow many clues to get here today.I am having fun though. I love working through challenges. Life is really all about managing challenges.

Charlotte Gerson at 89
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4
    Charlotte on detox post
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=70377983

To all who read this I send you light, love, tenacity and courage.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

alxz (3rd January 2012), write4change (31st December 2011)

18. Link to Post #1051
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Challenges keep you young. That is what people pay Luminosity for. Everything is here for free and in more depth and spiritual relevance. But you have to work on it. It is work with a purpose and in my experience as long as you have a good purpose, you have a good life. Thanks for the links to read. When I need to know I do much better with reading then listening.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

NeverMind (12th January 2012), TOTHE (31st December 2011)

20. Link to Post #1052
    Belgium Avalon Member bridgetlilstar's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha I see what you mean when I watch Inelia's interviews I'm like: who does she remind me of...? on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite figure a name out or anything. I heard her say once that she got that lot: people writing her and telling her how much she looks alike this or that person,such and such friend or relative. Really strange in a funny way. Indeed it is true that you can feel so much peace and love emanating from her..

21. Link to Post #1053
    Thanks

Detox or Cancer cure by fresh vegetables and fruit: letting the bodys natural defence system take over ...the liver. You lucky farmers out there. But us common folk can do this at home with just a juice machine and organic vegetables. If you know anyone with a compromised immune system suffering from Cancer, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, MS, high cholesterol, depression and a score of other infirmaries you should pass this information on.
    I was attracted to this therapy because of my interest in practicing meditation to access my higher self. To do so I had to decalcify my pineal gland (the third eye) of fluoride and heavy metal neurotoxins. I am 67 years old and a "light smoker" ( I am not ready to give up that card yet ) and after nine months I do not have knee problems to climb 6 flights of stairs and do not have morning stiffness getting out of bed. In other words my health improved tremendously but my meditation has not improved a lick. Maybe I should start going to Church. :-)

First, try growing cilantro or shop Wal-Mart in the parsley section, it can save your life. It chelates heavy metal toxins from your body. I eat the stuff in bunches in hot soup. It was recommended to me by my Dentist whom is always exposed to mercury vapor a known neurotoxin.. Ten years ago before it was stocked in the supermarket she would drive 160 miles to New Jersey to get the stuff in a crate and cut it up and freeze it for later use.
    Google....cilantro chelating
    http://www.kitchendoctor.com/herbs/cilantro.php

The liver
    This video got me hooked this past September
    The Beautiful Truth on You-Tube: The proper diet to work on the DNA upgrade. The process increases by 600% to 800% a particular enzyme (a biological catalyst). This blood purifying enzyme produced by the liver is glutathione S-transferase as mentioned in the video in the link. As the liver works filtering the blood the metals & toxins are released from the bile ducts. The purpose of the juice diet is to speed the process of elimination through the intestines so that the poisons are not reabsorbed.
    You can do this at home if you follow the protocol by change of diet and the "other" procedure which is the enema. Hippocrates, 2000 years ago knew something that the current medical establishment will not address.
    The Beautiful Truth 1:30:00
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...950#post320950

This stunning video that I have not seen until last week was e-mailed to me by my Chiropractor, Dr. Craig Wehrenberg, DC on 12/28/2011. He has a practice in Clifton Park, NY. He already knew about the Gersion Therapy.
    Charlotte Gerson on Cancer, Disease & Obesity. 48:00
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4

Home Page
    http://gerson.org/

This is the book. I have ordered it many times from Amazon.com and given it away to my friends and childern. The only bad thing is that Amazon keeps filling my spam folder wit junk and review requests.
    The book
    New Edition, Healing The Gerson Way by Charlotte Gersion with Bata Bishop

Heavy metal chelation with Iodine. Our diets have been depleated of iodine in the last 20 years.

Lugols solution (potassium iodide) is also used in the Gersion Therapy when treating Terminal Cancer. I was doing intense research on Iodine ( for other reasons ) for more than a year, and, 6 months before I ever heard of Gerson.
    Iodine depletion in our diets post on another forum cut & paste from a post on Avalon Forum, I do not know the author or what thread I lifted it from.
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=69817351

The best iodine detox pill on the market is Tri-Iodine (5 mg as molecular iodine, 5 mg as sodium iodide, and 2.5 mg as potassium iodide)..this is what I use.
    http://www.terrynaturallyvitamins.co...90/tri-iodine/

Activator-X or vitamin K-2 :a fat soluble anti-oxidant that behaves like the omega class oils.
    http://www.westonaprice.org/fat-solu...-is-vitamin-k2

Highest concentration of anti-oxidant omegas is Flax Seed Oil which containes Omega 3, 6 & 9-. I call it the 3 amigos oil. :-)

Down the Rabbit Hole video, 2:30:00 near the end shows how your attitude affects your hypothalamus to produce the peptides for receptors to every cell of the body. If you cannot meditate or fix the pineal gland you might as well fix every cell in your body. :-)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=I2HfKiYFo8Y
    Last edited by TOTHE; 7th June 2012 at 19:44. Reason: new rabbit hole link

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (24th January 2012), Cognitive Dissident (28th January 2012), Eram (16th February 2013), NeverMind (11th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #1054
    Thanks

2012 Here we go! December blog by Inelia Benz.

This site also has the free meditation tools you need.
    http://ascension101.com/en/ascension...ere-we-go.html

Nice Native American essay here:
    Indigenous Guiding Principles for Building a Sustainable and Harmonious World
    http://www.fwii.net/profiles/blogs/i...nable-and-harm

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Lost Soul (11th January 2012), mab777 (10th January 2012), Paa (18th January 2012), Star Tsar (11th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #1055
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quick question (seemingly random but I'm going somewhere with this):

Inelia is a Peruvian native. Right? Is she a full blooded Peruvian, and how far back does her family go in the Peruvian timeline?

I'd be absolutely fascinated to hear if she has any knowledge of their ancient Quechuan ways; specifically their esoteric shamanism as well as some of the things Graham Hancock mentions in Fingerprints Of The Gods. Specifically, who was Viracocha?

Perhaps some of these clues can point into a direction explaining why Inelia is so 'perceptive,' for lack of a better word.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

NeverMind (11th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #1056
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Strat,

I thought she was Chilean.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

28. Link to Post #1057
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Ahh it seems you are correct Nevermind. Well, that was one of my questions so thanks for answering!

However, I would like to pose the same questions. Apparently the Incan civilization extended from Ecuador, through Peru, and into Chile.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

29. Link to Post #1058
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Ahh it seems you are correct Nevermind. Well, that was one of my questions so thanks for answering!

However, I would like to pose the same questions. Apparently the Incan civilization extended from Ecuador, through Peru, and into Chile.

It was more of a "bump" than a reply.... :-)
    Because it is an interesting question.

I am assuming you know about Viracocha, but would like to hear I. B's personal take on that figure?
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

30. Link to Post #1059
    Thanks

Quote Highest concentration of anti-oxidant omegas is Flax Seed Oil which containes Omega 3, 6 & 9-. I call it the 3 amigos oil. :-)
    You might want to look into Chia seeds, to add another bunch of little amigos to your diet. :-)

Chia seeds supposedly contain more Omega 3 fatty acids than flaxseed - AND they don't get rancid.
    (Not to mention their many other benefits.)

They are very easy to add to any diet because they are practically flavourless.
    If you let them in any liquid - or simply in saliva (i.e. in your mouth) - for a minute or so, they will start excreting a gelatinous substance.
    I like it, but many people don't.
    No problem - simply eat them ASAP.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

TOTHE (12th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #1060
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Just a quick mention about chia seeds...it is recommended that you soak them first and keep the gel in the fridge or if you choose to pop them in your mouth, remember to drink plenty of water after because they will absorb liquid from your body after being swallowed. If you have a lot of acid in your stomach, eating the dry seeds and waiting for a minute or two will cause the seeds to absorb the excess acid.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

NeverMind (12th January 2012), TOTHE (12th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 58 LastLast