+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #821
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Inelia thread

i c i may have shifted the wind slightly, hence need to defend against certain frauds,
    though u cannot see it from my outer pillars,
    TOTHE expresses truth as is,
    i'm tempted to say ....but i'll dissapear anyway fairly soon, so i need not worry,
    'position of favoured son he occupies, and certainly right, those of this {*}node{*level} must rule the spectre'
    it is by implication of calling him a son,that i couth eveness.though right not to be limited in anything i explore.indeed i've thought with favour on the concept that certain things should be hidden from some of a certain age,till they grab at it from self, but if they grab they must find, &hence u find this[here] path [as on Inelia thread]
    Last edited by sirac; 13th August 2011 at 17:53. Reason: if to it [all are implicated naturally though cannot be determined in linal lang]

2. Link to Post #822
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)

At the moment I am investigating Lemurians. A series of synchronisities had me become conscious of their existence, and then I "coincidentally" met and had an extremely interesting chat with a first hand witness who visited with them. This woman is top notch as a witness, and I will be meeting her again later this month.
    Can you expand on that Inelia ? I have been having dreams and visions of woman in 'blue robes' for about the last 8 years, and several times when i have been able to tune and and 'ask' who they are, the answer comes back 'Lemuirans'. I would appreciate any info you could give, or point me in the right direction.

With regards to the topic of dependency and neediness etc. I think it's really good to be able to discern or make the distinction between drawing from the support of a community and giving your power away, or taking power selfishly. I think it's only natural for humans to lean on each other to some degree and i have always considered humans to be 'pod dwellers', not 'lone wolves'. if healthy community spirit is balanced with wisdom and clarity then the whole group can run harmoniously and sychronistically and we can provide the right things to each other at the right times.

It's like humanity is one big huge jigsaw puzzle and we are all working on it together, there is no harm in putting a piece in the puzzle if you know it fits, becasue it supports the whole ultimately.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Sierra (15th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #823
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"If the path before you is clear, you're probably on someone else's." — Joe Campbell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elle For This Post:

starsha (15th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #824
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by sirac (here)
    Thank-you Inelia, your true heart and intent are denoted from the e-mail to TOTHE (he has given me most |accurate| things, which i still don't want to go into , so as to do so i must first colate my own bearings and past sectors of insight into such a matter), i hope the teleconference with Lucia Rene , though live today, is recorded.
    THank-you for the othre collections of series of talks with you, we are most intent on them for insight
    Inelia's latest teleconference with Lucia Rene

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21220446

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

fifi (15th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #825
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Quote Posted by sirac (here)
    Thank-you Inelia, your true heart and intent are denoted from the e-mail to TOTHE (he has given me most |accurate| things, which i still don't want to go into , so as to do so i must first colate my own bearings and past sectors of insight into such a matter), i hope the teleconference with Lucia Rene , though live today, is recorded.
    THank-you for the othre collections of series of talks with you, we are most intent on them for insight
    Inelia's latest teleconference with Lucia Rene

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21220446

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

Does Bill have any part in this?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th August 2011), fifi (15th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #826
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Posts by Starsha, Sirac and Inelia got me dusting off my brain.

Graham Hancock's books exposed me to the to Mu, Lemuria and Atlantis back in 2000-2005. I did not do much Lemurian research after that because I was involved with all of Zecharia Sitchin's books. By the time the Anunnaki arrived 450,000 years ago most of the traces of the ancient Lemurians may have been buried in ice or in tectonic shifting or (nuclear wars?). However from the surviving hominids I suspect we all have vested Lyrian-Lemurian genes and reincarnated souls. Assuming the Lyrian Civilization is many billions of years old their collective should be in the Light and a few dimensions higher than us, they may too watching and guiding their children today..I know I would.

The Lemurians: This is what I was able to dig up. There may be distortions and some truth in the links below, remember all we are allowed to read is from the "prison library"..channelers who can punch through the etheric bands and in to the Light Beings Collectives may have less distortions. It is a wonder the stuff you can find on the internet..like the green tea in China.

The different races
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...en_races00.htm

GALACTIC HISTORY shows that the Lyrian Civilization established one of their colonies here on Earth and was known as Lemuria
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...chistory01.htm

lemuria
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_lemuria.htm

To all who happen to read this, I send you light, love, tenacity and courage.

11. Link to Post #827
    Thanks

About the second Inelia & Lucia conference call:
    Two Masters showing us how to access timelines from their own organic timeline. It was awesome.
    Then releasing the Tablets of Wisdom into the Human Collective. It was riveting.
    A phone call from someone who felt pain accessing the information. Some are not ready to hold it? It was
    revealing.
    Bless all the Light Workers for you are the Masters of the Collective who have shepherded us to the Universe. Some day I will have access to the Hall of Records to your enshrined names to relive all that you have lived through to get to where we are today. For now with joy I will begin exploring and evolving in the future you have helped us to manifest.

12. Link to Post #828
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

It is too late to post judgement... we are on a path... YOU are on a path.. We are all on a path... it is all happening too fast... the past is a memory,,, the future is BS... NOW.... fuc$%%^Y NOW..........

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    It is too late to post judgement... we are on a path... YOU are on a path.. We are all on a path... it is all happening too fast... the past is a memory,,, the future is BS... NOW.... fuc$%%^Y NOW..........
    I do not believe in past or future...................................................................................
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

DoubleHelix (20th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #829
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Although i m a goodperson and always wanted to help, and make revolutionary projects in this planet, i feel that there is something wrong with that misson. It does not happen, its like im living in this age or timeline that isnot advanced enought to accept my vision and and understand it. Im always saying i born on the wrong millenium. And i feel useless, because i cant do anything i idealize. And everything turns out on the reverse way. Think i need an external hand, to understand the nature of the negative outcome that my thoughts create. This world is so sick ,money or profit dependent that in thise conditions there is no possible good that i cN do.
    Why i posted here, because if inelia has experiência in such helping backgrounds, i would like her to read me. Sorry english , but its late, and worked alot today.
    Cnt believe how after 2000 years we still need typing ,which is so retrogad thing..

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th August 2011), Omni (21st August 2011), Ruby L. (17th August 2011), Sidney (27th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #830
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

XXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm still on holiday so trying not to read anything. it is in. supercontext.
    i only came cause Starsha message landed in my inbox. if it was off the cuff that i moved [*^%$#], but i've filtered it. i'm still strictly on 10day break to myself,that within a 3month cacoon.
    but,..THIS[above]...i can't say now of this. in a way..1000times more banal i am now, 1000times more erudite. let me fix the temptation phrase. but i can't fix it with more words, for those too would take a cacoon of a 1000words to close-it. i still implement order balance. i talk don't directly as in friend but only in those ways you've seen to Inelia. by sort of so to speak kabalic world ordering, she is still worlds above me. & my words are often interposed through a lens...here i am very close&that* aspect is veiled threat...i always speak as this, hence i cannot speak to Inelia here as in commune as u guys do in community.(i got to that via considering my two words: node and lens...lens was the orginal, then it spilt to lens proper and node. i see i use node way to often, perhaps in time it will evolve to two distinct words for two distinct concept/group sets)

*visually imagine a lens, here it zooms in, but on the other side a veiled threat...timeline threading or command inset base it must be (i still want freedom to attack which is why i say this)
    Last edited by sirac; 16th August 2011 at 04:50.

17. Link to Post #831
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

just a weakness from the previous window(post) i must redress...for a full context reader will derive it.
    i believe within this kabalic ordering system, that the necassity of Inelia in world above category was a physionomic thing,...otherwise other spirits would not be able to rush there....spiritual imposibility. oh GreyBeard, similarily we have been moved [i c u ask of Bill], my place is not to know...i had a process fable, but these process fables would overwhelm me. i'll post it on the 23rdAug, which was 10days ahead of the last time i was really posting...{just fixing things here for you}.

to continue...for there are aalways many narratives to a single thing. if i am banal and violent amongst you, yet not equality i seek with ... to be able to attack there-within for there-within would be another level. BUT PROPER AVALON MUST NOW COME INTO POSSESION, for i need those to move amongst, so that my warring attitude is taken up within the council, but tthem not infected, it would be a function of the council to move on all wisdoms

18. Link to Post #832
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Another Lemurian related site: "An illustrated, clairvoyant revelation of man's untold journey to Earth from the Pleiades millions of years ago, and the struggles faced through the eras as souls matured into their ultimate destiny and Divinity." http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/books/ls/

Vishayasuchi. Tables of Contents http://www.himalayanacademy.com/reso..._contents.html

Note: this site was the first I've stumbled upon regarding Lemurians... still is my favorite :D who knows why?, i blame the drawings lol (anyways, i hope you can find this useful too) :D

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elle For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th August 2011), shamanseeker (24th September 2011), Tibouchine (18th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #833
    Thanks

Guys, I just received this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=cC27DSSMryI
    from our good friend Jackeline, who were with us at Vilcabamba, altough she didn´t join us here in Avalon. I´m also studying Inelia´s Ascension course...it´s getting more and more confuse to "resonate"...I would love to hear your oppinion on the video..please take a time, ok?
    Tks!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Ruby L. (17th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #834
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Hi, Mother-

Tenzin started a thread a few days ago and opened with the very video Jackeline sent you.

This is the thread: It is not 2012, but October 2011

You'll find a few poster's thoughts on the video, Awakening As One.

23. Link to Post #835
    Thanks

Red face Re: The Inelia thread

Quote Posted by Ruby L. (here)
    Hi, Mother-

Tenzin started a thread a few days ago and opened with the very video Jackeline sent you.

This is the thread: It is not 2012, but October 2011

You'll find a few poster's thoughts on the video, Awakening As One.
    Oh, tks a lot, Ruby, I´ll check it!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Ruby L. (17th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #836
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hang man by tarot it explains it all. the pulse stopping for 33hours almost.
    how real do u find ESP? for people sense me as by my changes. today to make a simple story, a woman said 'don't come and smoke here, theirs this chemical thing with u and i have only started feeling it since u've come, before this i was fine'

time is like a wave reaching into now, back and future, and gradually one comes to a completion of a thing, except one realizes it was in many moments.

read hangman. it almost overwhelms me to try and make sense for u.

i just want to say of hangman....that man who saw a secret and died and came back to life by the memory of the secret. but all of my sorting mechanisms as to prevent me to speak properly are because of hang man. to complex i thread. sometimes i think the world is trying to kill me. its a good place to be amongst similar as myself as here. Thanx TOTHE, that your mind is moved by me to find greater knowledges. i made my prior decisions not having a personal pc. i got one after that post. one has to know my post was pure energy burned in 5minutes...i could feel its impact, but it introduced an energy and hence the movement..... good luck to the sensor girls , the ones now dealing with Lemurians. what a sense organ we have in them.

i am also a sense organ. perhaps my node is knowledges. i got X5x120, but i realized mistakes i could couple on it, indeed i knew why Muhammed took the bane of saying ... i'll still be judged, rather than saying i made it. so much evil in the world interacts with us, that once we get, still we have to fight, for the world would tend to kill us.(*).. i don't know what the next battle brings. *or me, i must be brash or brag about hang man

26. Link to Post #837
    Thanks

A good way feel your way through the New Age is through the imagination of its writers. Neil Gaiman's book American Gods was one for me. It is a story about a reincarnated olden god. Neil has just written a short poem that I would like to share with you.

THE [BACKSPACE] MERCHANTS

The [backspace] merchants sell deletions and removals,
    masters of the world (or so they claim)
    they go by
    many hundreds of different names
    and live in a giant block of Spam.

It quivers, as if alive, is fed
    by tubes and tendrils, and is inhabited.
    Portions are cut from it continually to feed the people.
    Insidious, invidious,
    (occasionally in videos),
    the [backspace] merchants seek to sell you:
    V1agRa and all its magical cousins
    (If you had a larger thing in your pants your life would be better!!!)
    (MAGIC PENIS ENLAGEMENT PILLS)
    (She'll love the new growth!)
    (Make nights turbulent.)

Also, designer watches, diplomas,
    diplomats who will entrust you with their missing millions.
    There are girls in your town who want to
    meet you.

The [backspace] merchants want so to delete you.

The [backspace] merchants click and they erase
    our faces, so we keep losing face.
    The [backspace] merchants
    offer relief from their own excesses:
    The products will not work as advertised
    The Spam is vast and must be satisfied.

In the old days of the future
    our freedom fighters lived deep inside the chicken meat
    Their coffee was coffest, their dreams the dreamiest.
    The rest of us craved and grazed our lives away
    and wondered if we should emigrate to Venus.

These are the poles we navigate between:
    Yesterday's futures now reshape our days
    into futures past, somewhere between last week and day million
    as ancient as a black and white TV show, watched so late
    and all the names we conjured with appeared to us in monochrome
    with their faces, such young faces,
    to those of us who would learn to be plugged in at all times,
    they told us of the future, and that is what they saw
    a Game of If when they opened wide their eyes.

So we avoided all their awful warnings,
    ignored the minefields as the klaxons sounded
    played "Cheat the Prophet" just as Gilbert said,
    we sidestepped catatopias unbounded
    and built ourselves a gorgeous mess instead

I wish we could still emigrate to Venus.

Sometimes I wonder what the Spam makes of us:
    does it define our base desires,
    or hope we can transcend them? Like small gods,
    the [backspace] merchants offer us all choices
    and each day
    we can be tempted
    or delete.
    They lay traps ineptly at our feet.

The present moves so quick we cannot describe it,
    so Science Fiction Limns the recent past.
    We future folk are just another tribe who
    hyperlinked our colors to the mast,
    When now is always then and never soon.
    Our freak flags will not fly upon the moon.

THE [BACKSPACE] MERCHANTS

Our prophets opened gateways, showed us pitfalls
    gave us worlds of it and galaxies uncountable.
    They made us think then take the other road.
    But future yesterdays are growing cold.
    The [backspace] merchants huddle in their meat
    while we demand a finer, nobler future:
    It waits for us beyond the blue horizon.
    Our future will be glorious and gold.

If it lasts more than four hours
    consult your physician.

http://books.google.com/books?id=vDT...chants&f=false

To all who happen to read this I send you light, love, tenacity and courage
    Last edited by TOTHE; 20th August 2011 at 03:51. Reason: microsoft spell checker

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Lisab (4th September 2011), sirac (20th August 2011)

28. Link to Post #838
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

--[thank-u , a further thread voice that u cannot hear .. indeed this goes with the 8 of the snake]--
    this can come now too,

Go Rin No Sho - book 5
    THE BOOK OF THE VOID:

The Ni To Ichi Way of strategy is recorded in this the Book of the Void.

What is called the spirit of the void is where there is nothing. It is not included in man's knowledge. Of course the void is nothingness. By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist. That is the void.

People in this world look at things mistakenly, and think that what they do not understand must be the void. This is not the true void. It is bewilderment.

In the Way of strategy, also, those who study as warriors think that whatever they cannot understand in their craft is the void. This is not the true void.

To attain the Way of strategy as a warrior you must study fully other martial arts and not deviate even a little from the Way of the warrior. With your spirit settled, accumulate practice day by day, and hour by hour. Polish the twofold spirit heart and mind, and sharpen the twofold gaze perception and sight. When your spirit is not in the least clouded, when the clouds of bewilderment clear away, there is the true void.

Until you realise the true Way, whether in Buddhism or in common sense, you may think that things are correct and in order. However, if we look at things objectively, from the viewpoint of laws of the world, we see various doctrines departing from the true Way. Know well this spirit, and with forthrightness as the foundation and the true spirit as the Way. Enact strategy broadly, correctly and openly.

Then you will come to think of things in a wide sense and, taking the void as the Way, you will see the Way as void.

In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness.

Twelfth day of the fifth month, second year of Shoho (1645)

Teruo Magonojo for SHINMEN MUSASHI
    Last edited by sirac; 20th August 2011 at 11:28. Reason: -- --

29. Link to Post #839
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

If you haven't read Inelia's book, Interview with an Alien, get it! It's easy reading and many of us here can readily identify with a lot of material found therein. If you're familiar with George Green's Handbook for a New Paradigm, a lot of things will resonate within you. For instance, the creator is within and that we can control and create our own destiny.

I'm now starting on her Ascension book.

Thank you Inelia.
    Last edited by Lost Soul; 20th August 2011 at 15:42. Reason: Had to mention George Green's book

30. Link to Post #840
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Inelia Benz-Collective timeline exercise on YouTube

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Tibouchine (25th August 2011), TOTHE (22nd August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 58 LastLast