Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 58 LastLast

Thread: The Inelia thread

1. Link to Post #561
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,400 times in 634 posts

Default Re: The Inelia thread

@ Inelia....
    Can you tell me what is the best way to manifest? Is putting my headphones on ,going into an alpha state a good way to go? What do you recommend?
    Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), Yoda (18th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 457 posts

Quote I had another intense/powerful meditation session yesterday. (Natural Energies are more intense in nature a couple of days before a full moon. I have never figured out why.)
    When the yang sunlight is reflected off the moon it flipped to yin. the more yin energy in nature, generally speaking, the easier it is to reach the trance state. ceremonial rites done on the full moon use the extra yin energy available to contact spirits, etc. Remember Alice walked through the reflected light of the mirror to end up in wonderland?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), nomadguy (19th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #563
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Inelia (here)
    However, with "The Secret", although a hugely important move into the collective, and a positive thing, it was hijacked into the "ego manifestation" (fame, money, objects, beauty, sex, lovers).

So, what's the difference? The main difference in my opinion is that when the "ego" tries to manifest, it doesn't always work. But when we are aligned with our purpose and with our Higher Self, when we go and manifest situations and objects that fully support our path, they happen quickly and easily. All falls into place and synchronistic events abound. If I was to write the movie "The Secret", the first step would be for the person to find what her or his mission on the planet was, then start doing the exercises to manifest supporting people, situations and objects to support that :D
    Thank you for this post, Inelia. It has brought about a much better understating of the manifestation issue . I guess you must be one of my supporting people .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), parcival (23rd May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #564
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,927 times in 807 posts

Why not now?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #565
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 192 posts

This women seems so wonderful and interesting. The vibe I get from her is one that there is many many more like her, all of them hear to carry out particular missions to fulfill a purpose that to (me anyway) is not entirely clear, but has the bearings that it is of vital importance to the conciseness of humanity. Inelia is certainly unique in her own way, i am looking forward to watching her and observing her way of delivering her information, that sends a wave of resonation to me.

When I think of people like Inelia, who clearly has a profound purpose hear on Earth like so many others, I start to wonder, should we be enquiring into there missions, could this disturb there natural flow path, OR is this inquiry a part of her mission, that this is apart of her purpose, for use to look into her experiences and learn about them. But then again Inelia does state that she was told to find Bill and Avalon, so maybe this is the right thing to be doing. Its just my own personal theory to the whole saga, I suppose its just a theory for stimulation lol.

Peace

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), Jake (20th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #566
    Inelia

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    @ Inelia....
    Can you tell me what is the best way to manifest? Is putting my headphones on ,going into an alpha state a good way to go? What do you recommend?
    Thanks
    Like I mentioned in the previous post, the first thing is to find out what your mission on the planet is. What you came here to do, learn or be. To find that out, look around you and see what you have surrounded yourself with. What are your interests, what were your interests as a child? What brings you the most joy in the whole world. Or, if you can visualise yourself in a present time where you had no financial concerns what so ever, what would you be doing? It might take a few days to find it, but well worth it.

After that, do all the exercises that are out there in the internet and books, but with a clear vision that completely tunes in with your mission here on the planet. Then, release the vision and, yes, going into an alpha state is a good way to go

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Curt (5th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), gsb67 (23rd May 2011), kersley (31st May 2011), MMA_Fan (21st May 2011), NancyV (20th May 2011), Newlyn (23rd May 2011), nomadguy (20th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #567
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    This women seems so wonderful and interesting. The vibe I get from her is one that there is many many more like her, all of them hear to carry out particular missions to fulfill a purpose that to (me anyway) is not entirely clear, but has the bearings that it is of vital importance to the conciseness of humanity. Inelia is certainly unique in her own way, i am looking forward to watching her and observing her way of delivering her information, that sends a wave of resonation to me.

When I think of people like Inelia, who clearly has a profound purpose hear on Earth like so many others, I start to wonder, should we be enquiring into there missions, could this disturb there natural flow path, OR is this inquiry a part of her mission, that this is apart of her purpose, for use to look into her experiences and learn about them. But then again Inelia does state that she was told to find Bill and Avalon, so maybe this is the right thing to be doing. Its just my own personal theory to the whole saga, I suppose its just a theory for stimulation lol.

Peace
    Yes, there are millions of people on the planet who are here for the same mission as I am, which is very simple: To raise the level of vibration of the planet.
    How these individuals are carrying this out depends on what areas of expertise they are concentrating on. There are also many more who's vibration is so pure and so high that ALL THE NEED TO DO IS STAY ALIVE AND PRESENT in the planet. Their challenge is not to be sucked into negativity or corrupted. The majority of these individuals work behind the scenes, like I did for most of my life. Never showing or telling people what they are doing. Just quietly getting on with it.

My role was made different in that I was asked to go public. Why? Probably to give validation to those millions of people out there, let them know they are not alone, and give them tools and information that will come in handy in this period of time/space. We don't arrive with a manual on how the 3D linear time/space functions. Where did those millions came from? Outside time/space, from other planets. from other dimensions, from source... the list is endless. For those waiting for ETs or Angles to come and save them, I would say, look in the mirror!

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Adi (20th May 2011), Anchor (23rd May 2011), Astra (22nd May 2011), Chelle (27th May 2011), D-Day (22nd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), David Topí (23rd May 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), Feren (20th May 2011), giovonni (20th May 2011), gripreaper (22nd May 2011), Heartsong (23rd May 2011), Hervé (22nd May 2011), Jake (20th May 2011), LesliesFarm (4th August 2011), NancyV (20th May 2011), Nani (22nd May 2011), parcival (23rd May 2011), Rosco1 (21st May 2011), Shadowland (6th June 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), silvervioletrubie (20th May 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), StephenW11UK (18th June 2011), ulli (22nd May 2011), Woody (20th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #568
    Thanks

"Where did those millions came from? Outside time/space, from other planets. from other dimensions, from source... the list is endless. "

As Dolores Cannon said "The call went out".

Peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #569
    Thanks

There's one thing I must ask Inelia, its something I noticed in your trailer interview with Bill, your accent, as an Irish guy like myself i tend to pick up the Irish accent from far away when I am in a foreign country, and yours, well it does sound strikingly Irish its the tone or something, have you ever lived in Ireland.
    Its beautiful.

Adi

Peace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Adi For This Post:

19. Link to Post #570
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Adi (here)
    There's one thing I must ask Inelia, its something I noticed in your trailer interview with Bill, your accent, as an Irish guy like myself i tend to pick up the Irish accent from far away when I am in a foreign country, and yours, well it does sound strikingly Irish its the tone or something, have you ever lived in Ireland.
    Its beautiful.

Adi

Peace
    LOL well spotted Adi. Yes, I lived in Ireland for 9 years, Swords, Dublin, and went to college there, DCU. And yes, it does show sometimes. When I go back, it goes a lot more Irish than when I'm abroad.
    Last edited by Inelia; 20th May 2011 at 21:05.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Adi (20th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), nomadguy (20th May 2011), StephenW11UK (18th June 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #571
    Thanks

lol, thats so good to hear. I live out near tallagth, it's a pitty your gone, Ireland definitely needs more souls like you, sometimes I find it hard to understand people hear, some Irish people are so unawakened its unreal, i often feel lost in this city, but don't get me wrong there is some wonderful people here to. I just never seemed to fit into the irish society, I always felt like I was trying to understand people here, my family is very catholic, li(changing though) like most families in Ireland, but me I never seemed to understand it, I remember looking at my family when I was young at mass and wondering why they did this, I just could not understand it, even in shool i would get in trouble becuase i had controversial views on the church lol, Id love to here what way u think Irish society is going, are they awakening or are the still drinking to much lol Go raibh maith agat

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), ruthless2001 (20th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #572
    Thanks

Well I am delighted with Inelia, I think is not coincidence that she contacted Bill in January right after the release of the Charles video, such a different vibe. IMO the source sent her to contact Bill in order to elevate the frequency. We need more Inelias coming forward!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nani For This Post:

Curt (5th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), gigha (22nd May 2011), Jake (22nd May 2011), kersley (31st May 2011), White Phoenix (22nd May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #573
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

I haven't read all the way through this particular thread as yet, but I just wanted to ask Inelia if you have ever found a place on this Earth where you have felt at home in a grounded way? You have lived in several countries and appear to have traveled to a degree, but have you ever found a place where you really felt at home and comfortable and a part-of?

We have talked about this subject on this forum some time ago, and there are quite a few of us who live on the Earth and were born on this Earth, but have yet to feel at home on this Earth.
    Last edited by Snowbird; 22nd May 2011 at 17:11.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Astra (23rd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), giovonni (22nd May 2011), Omni (29th May 2011), ulli (22nd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #574
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,468 times in 13,274 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I haven't read all the way through this particular thread as yet, but I just wanted to ask Inelia if you have ever found a place on this Earth where you have felt at home in a grounded way? You have lived in several countries and appear to have traveled to a degree, but have you ever found a place where you really felt at home?

We have talked about this subject on this forum some time ago, and there are quite a few of us who live on the Earth and were born on this Earth, but have yet to feel at home on this Earth.
    That's a "me too" post, for sure.
    And even though I live in two very desirable countries where the immigration offices are constantly being bombarded with applications I still can't say I feel I have found my spot...
    which is why I have been on the spiritual search for so long...
    only when immersed in creative activities, or gardening, or service, or writing well-thoughtout posts do I feel good.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), Snowbird (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #575
    Inelia

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I haven't read all the way through this particular thread as yet, but I just wanted to ask Inelia if you have ever found a place on this Earth where you have felt at home in a grounded way? You have lived in several countries and appear to have traveled to a degree, but have you ever found a place where you really felt at home and comfortable and a part-of?

Yes, I totally resonate with your statement.

There was one particular place where I was welcomed by the land and the people, and I really wanted to live there, but was not able to for personal reasons. It was a piece of land that belonged to a Mapuche lady, which was on the edge of the Mapuche reservation in Osorno, Chile. I went to see the plot of land with the owner's husband and my first husband. We walked the entire property (about 30 hectares I think), I felt totally at home there, the land spoke to me, it was a magical moment out of time/space. Before the owner could sell the land (which was part of a hill), she needed the Machi's permission (Machi is the healer/elder/leader/shaman of the Mapuche people). We bought tobacco, then went to the Machi's cabin. She came out, smiling, and walked right up to me, then her eyes went really big, and she said, "you are one of us! What a surprise, you are white, but one of us." (For the Mapuche native people, those of Spanish ancestry are white). "Yes," she said, "I will let you buy the land."

Alas, I was not able to in the end.

There were a couple of other incidents like this one in different places around the world, what I realised is that it is there are geographical areas in the planet that are still alive, and have "caretakers", and when one of these welcomes us, it feels like home
    Last edited by Inelia; 22nd May 2011 at 17:49.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd May 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd May 2011), eddie1 (30th June 2011), fifi (26th May 2011), giovonni (22nd May 2011), gripreaper (22nd May 2011), Heather2017 (23rd May 2011), Hervé (22nd May 2011), Neal (23rd May 2011), nomadguy (22nd May 2011), Nortreb (24th May 2011), PegasusRising (22nd May 2011), shamanseeker (25th September 2011), Snowbird (23rd May 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), StephenW11UK (18th June 2011), tutu (22nd May 2011), ulli (22nd May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #576
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Does not work like that

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Saul For This Post:

33. Link to Post #577
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,322 times in 1,295 posts

Quote Posted by Saul (here)
    Does not work like that
    What doesn't work like what?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

35. Link to Post #578
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by Saul (here)
    Does not work like that
    Would you mind expanding a little here? What does not work like what? Thanks.

36. Link to Post #579
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Inelia,

I have sort of lost track of this thread so I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but what is your knowledge of Angels and Archangels? What is their part to play in regards to humans?

Many thanks

37. The Following User Says Thank You to dmarie For This Post:

38. Link to Post #580
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    @ Inelia....
    Thanks
    I will put my 2 cents here. yes setting intent helps. Everything begins and ends with intent. But it's not just going to be handed to you on a silver platter. In order to receive a gift you have to be vibrationally prepared for it. so on your journey, you will encounter sometimes extremely frustrating circumstances... these things teach you to let go of certain things within your self. letting go of these things is a process that takes considerable time. Inelia touches on this in some of her articles but doesn't go completely in depth.

Fortunately, we have a built in tool kit and compass.. and this is built right into humans. I will name some of them

Logical thinking
    feeling with heart
    gut sense intuition
    dreams
    Synchronicity.

When on your path to manifest whatever :safety, soul mate, etc always check if these things are in alignment.

If you are presented with a choice to go towards what you want to manifest. Ask yourself, does it logically make sense? does it feel right with my heart? Is my intuition nudging me towards this? Is synchronicity happening around this choice? Have I gotten any dreams related to this? If many or all of those things are in agreement and resonance with each other. it's the right choice PERIOD. Doesn't matter if a friend threatens to cut you out of their life if you make that choice... or there's a possibility of winding up homeless or whatever. No matter how crazy the choice and action may seem... if all of those things are in agreement with each other it is the right choice end of story. And trust me I've been through all of those situation and have come through better than when I have entered them.

Also a good movie about how real manifestation works is called "Hereafter" with Matt Damon. The sequences seem a bit hollywood and fake... but they are the closest and accurate to how this actually works. in the movie a young boy loses his twin brother. And for a long time he wonders where his brother went. He goes on this long and frustrating journey, going to see psychic mediums, people with strange ghost detection technology to find out what happened to his brother. All of these are met with incredible disappointment, but even after a year of this he still pursues his quest to find out what happens. then eventually, near the end of the movie he just happens to be at the right place and the right time and he meets a real psychic who clearly identifies his brother from beyond, after the reading the young boy is prepared to move on with his life. The entire way his story played out is damn near perfect to how this works.

The mindset is to banish all doubts from your mind and persist in spite of all barriers and disappointments. Even if you don't get your "cookie" you will get many untold of and unexpected rewards. And you will vibrationally shine.

and sometimes you get the cookie!

for five long years I was single and wanted to find my soul mate. I went through an extremely frustrating and long journey... but guess what... I found her. We are very telepathic with one another. we speak in unison sometimes. I found a version of her in dreams first which I married on my birthday in a dream of 2009, I met the real one online at a lucid dreaming forum and the post that prompted me to contact her she made on my birthday of 2010. She is exactly the woman I've wanted all my life... the kind of woman that I wanted since I was growing up, whom many said that this type of woman only exists in movies and isn't real... well I'm glad I didn't listen to them. I met her. it's not a happy ending yet... there's still problems but i'm not giving up after going this far. and it's the most amazing story of my life... and it is manifesting!!!

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

Blueskywalking (25th May 2011), jcocks (28th May 2011), kersley (31st May 2011), sheddie (27th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 58 LastLast